+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Seeing the captain on the deck again brings us much joy, it's great to hear from you Bill, thanks for the update.
    Stay safe, stay strong, pack them halls all day long ...wish I could be there.

Fair winds and following seas my friend.
    Terra

IF.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Caren (29th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (29th August 2011), DoubleHelix (27th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), selinam (27th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Welcome home, Bill. Glad you are safe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Caren (28th August 2011), DoubleHelix (27th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

welcome back Mr. Bill. glad to know that you are well and are moving forward with your work. comforting to know.
    warmest regards, corson

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Caren (28th August 2011), DoubleHelix (27th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Welcome back to the forum Bill I'm not sure anyone thought you died... Least I didn't see that much.

I'm curious about this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Inelia is now doing her own work in conjunction with Lucia Rene.
    Are you and Inelia not going to be working with each other from now on? I remember you projecting you and her would be doing work for years in a post somewhere, and some portions of the bill.inelia site have been removed. I'm curious what has happened to inspire this unforeseen change? I don't mean to pry but I'm curious what has happened and I bet many others are too.

I am assuming that I wont be able to meet Inelia if I go to the Portland seminar? I'm still interested in the seminar, just curious.

I hope you are around more on the forum Bill
    hahahahahahahaha well look at that , nobody thanked you for this comment , usually the sheeple on this forum will thank any 'ol fuc**ng stupid comment but nobody thanked this one , I wonder why ? ROFL yeah , I'm fully aware that this'll get me banned but now that I've been told the truth, I really don't give a crap !

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    Welcome back to the forum Bill I'm not sure anyone thought you died... Least I didn't see that much.

I'm curious about this:

Are you and Inelia not going to be working with each other from now on? I remember you projecting you and her would be doing work for years in a post somewhere, and some portions of the bill.inelia site have been removed. I'm curious what has happened to inspire this unforeseen change? I don't mean to pry but I'm curious what has happened and I bet many others are too.

I am assuming that I wont be able to meet Inelia if I go to the Portland seminar? I'm still interested in the seminar, just curious.

hahahahahahahaha well look at that , nobody thanked you for this comment , usually the sheeple on this forum will thank any 'ol fuc**ng stupid comment but nobody thanked this one , I wonder why ? ROFL yeah , I'm fully aware that this'll get me banned but now that I've been told the truth, I really don't give a crap !
    Are you talking to Omni here? what truth?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

Lisab (27th August 2011), selinam (27th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    Good thing to find out that an exaggeration was imaginative alternate realty. I hope You will think to do same organization at Europe soon.
    Love one be one

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Great to hear from you Bill. I won't be able to join you at the USA event this year and hope it is such a success that you do one or two similar events in Europe shortly afterwards. I would be there like a shot!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

bennycog (27th August 2011), Caren (29th August 2011), GCS1103 (28th August 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Spirithorse (27th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Thanks Bill.

14. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Bill!

So good to have you back.
    The mice have been playing...

Seminar around the north-east coast would be very welcome. But not USA 'cause I got no passport. I know, how about Toronto?

Keep up the great work!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

42 (27th August 2011), GCS1103 (28th August 2011), selinam (27th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

It's great to see you back where you belong dear friend. You were greatly missed.
    I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you in person in Vilcabamba.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

GCS1103 (28th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,228 times in 1,379 posts

Hi boss - glad you're back and ready when you are! Just starting to get fidgety .....xoxo

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

20. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Bill!

Seminar around the north-east coast would be very welcome. But not USA 'cause I got no passport. I know, how about Toronto?

Keep up the great work!
    ahh but while the mice are home the cats will roam

I am looking forward to getting some new info Bill and listening to the otherside of all thats happened these past few months.. Welcome back here mate and your avalon family has been missing ya.....

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

GCS1103 (28th August 2011), Spirithorse (27th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you for dropping into your home that you invited us all into Bill, I hope everything is hunky dory with yourself and we have not trashed your house to much. Refreshements are in the fridge, the bills are paid and up to date, the garden is well watered but that was not hardwork as it's been peeing it down all summer.

I dont think anyone thought you had left Mother earth, Drama's, What are they like

I look forward to you popping by again.

Take care and peace be with you

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), GCS1103 (28th August 2011), IndigoStar (31st August 2011)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Bill!

Keep up the great work!
    Toronto certainly works for me... and if Bill can't make it then maybe we should think about organizing our own get together somewhere in Toronto, say... maybe.. the Beaches?
    Last edited by 42; 27th August 2011 at 23:51.
    Love is all you need

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Bill, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Camelot conference in September. You will be speaking won't you? You have been missed and I believe everyone is so glad to hear from you. Seeing the happy responses, must make you realize how much you are missed, loved and respected. Carpe Diem! Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Hello Bill, very nice to hear from you; I knew you were quite O.K, my Welsh intuition never fails me!
    Have you given any thought to coming to Australia for a visit and lecture tour? I feel quite certain there would
    be a large amount of interest, there are some interesting people in this part of the world, and we would love to meet you
    and discuss the ways of the Universe.
    All the very best for the Portland Gig, I wish i could attend, but logistics prevent....
    Cheers
    Michael D. Gorman

29. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Big very big, as i knew. Central master in [context referral to Bill]

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

yes, but how do we know you're Bill and...not...some...manchurian...imposter??? ( i'm actually a little surprised we haven't seen that one yet!)

nice to have you back Bill!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), Miller (1st September 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

It was a joke! I’m a Mark Twain fan.

I'm curious about this:

The best way to explain what happened is to reference this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post126514

As all teams evolve, they go through natural stages. The following simple model is surprisingly applicable to anything from a start-up company, to a project team, to a special forces unit, to a marriage. Maybe even a New Civilization.

There are four stages:

1. FORMING - when everyone is enthusiastic and highly motivated, but effectiveness is nowhere near maximized.
    2. STORMING - work continues to get done, but morale is lower: problems, difficulties, irritations and conflicts raise their heads.
    3. NORMING - disagreements and misunderstandings are worked through and resolved, agreements are reached, protocols are established, and effectiveness and productivity really start to soar.
    4. PERFORMING - this is now a 'cream team' which is performing effortlessly, effectively, and with high enthusiasm and mutual support. (This level of operation is quite rare.)

Relationships go through this, too... of every kind. It's a natural cycle.

The key to success is to move through the STORMING phase well. It's always there.
    1. FORMING - High direction and clarity are needed. Personal support is not so needed, though, as enthusiasm is high all round.
    2. STORMING - High direction and also high personal support - as morale wobbles and relationships are challenged. There needs to be a lot of talking and listening. Patience and understanding are essential.
    3. NORMING - Direction from a leadership role isn't necessary any more, but it's necessary to maintain high personal support during the transition phase.
    4. PERFORMING - Low direction, and minimal support: the team is self-managing, self-motivating, and self-supporting.

The Forming phase was over, and we entered what we quickly realized was the Storming phase with way too much confidence – certainly on my part. We were under tremendous pressure, and did not Storm well – which is essential if a team or a project is to get through the other side of all the difficulties and continue to expand.

When in the Storming phase, the pressures can be internal (domestic example: a couple have moved in with each other, and the heroine discovers that the hero snores, or that he never does the washing up) – or external (e.g. the heroine has to care for her elderly mother and must give up her job, so there’s now shared financial pressure which is causing conflict). In our case, the pressure was external – a very heavy multi-pronged psychic attack that happened soon after we had published this important clarification – compounded by internal responses on both sides that did not work well.

In one sentence: we found that we were unable to handle what was coming at us. This was a considerable shock to us both. We’d each thought, with some justification, that we could handle pretty much anything.

We were both proved wrong. There were several critical points where we were unable to reach agreement. It was to the credit of both of us that we were able to deliver the Vilcabamba seminar. It very nearly did not happen.

After that, I pulled up the drawbridge and took a couple of months' sabbatical to regroup and re-strategize. I stayed with friends in Florida: I no longer had anywhere to live. It was an extremely valuable time for a number of reasons.

Meanwhile, soon after the Vilcabamba event, Inelia canceled the scheduled seminars this fall. She'll not be there in Portland. The 15-16 October event will be my own presentation. She’s now doing her own work in association with Lucia Rene, and this may be a more optimum platform for her. In the meanwhile, I continue to support her, in all the most important aspects, behind the scenes. I’m sure she does likewise.

Inelia is totally well-intentioned and is highly talented in many ways. Like Kerry (another ally who’s experienced a little bit of Storming in her time!) she’s never once knowingly told an untruth, and is a valued member of the Team for Planet Earth – as are many of you. There’s still a great deal of work to do.

Speaking of which – from Rog’s post on the thread acknowledging Kerry:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post294591

Quote Posted by Rog (here)
    You guys make it look too easy lol. And I'm sure that pisses off all the right people.
    Whatever it might sometimes look like, it’s not easy.

My best wishes to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2011 at 14:36.

33. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (28th August 2011), Amenjo (28th August 2011), Argos (12th September 2011), astrid (29th August 2011), bennycog (29th August 2011), Caren (29th August 2011), Christine (28th August 2011), Corncrake (29th August 2011), CyRus (28th August 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th August 2011), doodah (29th August 2011), DoubleHelix (29th August 2011), Elly (28th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (29th August 2011), Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), giovonni (1st September 2011), Heather2017 (29th August 2011), Herbert (29th August 2011), hohoemi (29th August 2011), Hummingbird (29th August 2011), IndigoStar (31st August 2011), Ixopoborn (1st September 2011), Jake (28th August 2011), Kerrigan (31st August 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), kudzy (28th August 2011), Laura Elina (29th August 2011), Limor Wolf (28th August 2011), Lisab (28th August 2011), Mad Hatter (1st September 2011), Magnus (29th August 2011), Mandala (30th August 2011), Marianne (29th August 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), MMA_Fan (28th August 2011), Mother (29th August 2011), mountain_jim (29th August 2011), Muzz (29th August 2011), NancyV (29th August 2011), Nortreb (29th August 2011), Omni (29th August 2011), Professor (31st August 2011), Rosco1 (29th August 2011), Ruby L. (28th August 2011), Shikasta (30th August 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), silvervioletrubie (29th August 2011), sirac (29th August 2011), Spirithorse (29th August 2011), starsha (29th August 2011), sygh (31st August 2011), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2011), thunder24 (30th August 2011), ulli (28th August 2011), Yoda (30th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello all!

This will be my first post and it looks like I am jumping in after a storm. Like all of you,l I am most pleased that Bill is back at the helm, I am sure he is stronger and deeper into wisdom because of what has happened and by having the courage to stand back, make a truthful assessment and do the necessary work to overcome whatever obstacles were placed in his path. Something that I am very familiar with is the hard won wisdom after a battle, so and perhaps it is my own projection or intuition but I believe he will have a lot to share. As I stumble along my path I encountered Project Avalon and I am most pleased to be part of a forum that is intelligent and caring. I echo Bill in saying that "There’s still a great deal of work to do."

So hello to all,
    La Tigra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast