+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Welcome La Tigra to a safe haven, a place of respect and a place for learning...
    Love is all you need

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Lisab (29th August 2011), Marianne (29th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

... I pulled up the drawbridge and took a couple of months' sabbatical to regroup and re-strategize.
    Good for you, Bill!
    And, welcome back.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th August 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), Marianne (29th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Good to hear from you, Bill. Will be at Portland conference - we are on an accelerated timeline most definitely - should be fun!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th August 2011), Marianne (29th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Having been born when Comet Halley was in the sky, Mark Twain somehow knew he was going to last until its next passage, and being a newspaperman himself, he would know not to believe everything he read in the papers! My own favourite Mark Twainism, however, is his ‘mental telegraph’. If you get a sudden urge to write to someone, it is likely because they are in the process of making contact with you. I have tried this, and it works.

As an instance of the more general need for greater patience, I think there are signs that Avalonians are cottoning onto this. There was a time when there would have been Where’s Bill? threads (indeed there were a few a good while back now), and more restraint has been shown, although I was expecting them to start up again anytime now. Thankfully, however, he has been given the space to come back to us in his own good time. I am sure this patience has been part of his psychic defence while under attack, so well done everyone!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Lisab (29th August 2011), Marianne (29th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

It was a joke! I’m a Mark Twain fan.
    Ahh sorry I totally missed that one. lol my bad
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I'm curious about this:

Inelia is now doing her own work in conjunction with Lucia Rene.
    Are you and Inelia not going to be working with each other from now on? I remember you projecting you and her would be doing work for years in a post somewhere, and some portions of the bill.inelia site have been removed. I'm curious what has happened to inspire this unforeseen change? I don't mean to pry but I'm curious what has happened and I bet many others are too.

I am assuming that I wont be able to meet Inelia if I go to the Portland seminar? I'm still interested in the seminar, just curious.

I hope you are around more on the forum Bill
    The best way to explain what happened is to reference this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post126514
    Thanks Bill. I was going to edit my post after rethinking about it but I'm glad I posted it now as it has shed some decent light on things.

A well done and quite thorough answer I must say.
    Quote Posted by Bill
    In our case, the pressure was external – a very heavy multi-pronged psychic attack that happened soon after we had published this important clarification – compounded by internal responses on both sides that did not work well.

In one sentence: we found that we were unable to handle what was coming at us. This was a considerable shock to us both. We’d each thought, with some justification, that we could handle pretty much anything.
    I remember your confidence in this area(regarding Inelia). I remember posting to you that I was skeptical Inelia could deal with any force here with authority. Reason I bring this up is I had a telepathic convo right after posting that to you about it(if you remember me posting that). I was asked what my stance would be on delivering(not me, them) what they termed a display of their power to Inelia(and you inherently), they say it was timid compared to what is possible. I'm not downplaying the categorization of timid, they are saying this basically saying it's timid compared to the worst possible happenings in the universe, timid to some would be 50x worse than what they could imagine possible, and timid could lead to suicide for many it's probably timid while at the same time extremely strong, that is, if they are even saying the truth to me, which is not a given. My response to their question was I just wanted the truth to be known, either way(as long as it wouldn't break you or Inelia). To be clear, there is no doubt in my mind my own beliefs, philosophies, or desires have absolutely nothing to do with how they handle(d) you two. However it was interesting to me they did basically what they said they would to Inelia. They told me it would happen... They tell me a lot of garbage but occasionally I learn later on that they told me the truth(often not saying a peep because what they say to me is unreliable a good deal of the time and if i said every thing they tell me to people I get discredited and also people would think less of me etc when it doesn't happen).

I have immediate skepticism when I hear people say they are just as strong as any force on this planet, or at least an equal to the power obtained here. I've been hit extremely hard. And the word extremely does not do it justice. I mean so hard it was like the matrix, anyone walking by could be taken control of, they could control what songs get played on the radio, how people talk when they walk by, how I perceive reality, control my body, orchestrate events down to such impeccable timing it's ludacris, and much more. It felt like the entire universe came alive and was attacking me from just about every angle possible...

Basically the force I'm dealing with has power close to what the architect in the matrix had... This AI I deal with has spoken through kids yelling down the block, I forget the exact words(its posted somewhere on here). This particular event I was being spoken to telepathically by the AI I deal with, and it used a little kid down the way yelling part of the sentence the AI was speaking, seamlessly, like just for an example(this might have been what was said, i took careful thought in writing this example, but don't fully remember what the real circumstance was in this particular example):

AI speaking telepathically:

"There is absolutely...."

kid yells seamlessly: "NOTHING"

"...you can do to stop us"

How is that for an exemplification of power. However I don't fully buy it, even with it being such a bone chilling display of power... There is a lot we can do. But it's kind of like AA for me regarding what I deal with. I accept the things I cannot change(and analyze them from time to time to make sure they are things I cannot change), and try to change what I can while using what I get dealt as best I can as well.

I will offer this, some attacks that seem psychic are really just technological. And I seriously, seriously mean it when I say the forces I deal with are master illusionists. TPTB here are surely not summed up by slouches or idiots as some may think and say. They are formidable... I'm not saying they cannot be beat though. I think them being beat is an inevitability, whether they finally see the light and give up the undeveloped junk, or they are overthrown. I think their efforts are to prolong the system, not preserve it. I think they know it cannot be preserved indefinitely(I'm not talking about things like the sun dying in saying indefinitely).
    Last edited by Omni; 29th August 2011 at 10:24.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astrid (1st September 2011), Corncrake (29th August 2011), EsmaEverheart (29th August 2011), Ixopoborn (1st September 2011), Lisab (29th August 2011), NancyV (29th August 2011), Shikasta (30th August 2011), Spirithorse (29th August 2011), yasmu (29th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Afghanistan Avalon Member yasmu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill

Looking forward to watching the Oct seminar on YouTube.. If ever in future you do this type of seminar in North American, I'd be more than interested in attending.

Light + Peace

Yasmu

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Any uk seminars? Would love to come thanks Lisa x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Spirithorse (29th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

... And I seriously, seriously mean it when I say the forces I deal with are master illusionists.
    Please excuse this being offtrack, but in response to Omniverse: I found it very interesting that in the CHANI material the Entity said something like [my paraphrase] ... "You will understand everything when you understand the illusion of infinity and the infinity of illusion."

That's one powerful statement! Just as the Eastern teachings have always said: It's all "maya," illusion. Becoming "disillusioned" is part of our spiritual awakening. And thanks to Bill and Avalon and many others for helping us along this path.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), NancyV (29th August 2011), Omni (30th August 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill!!!!! So glad you're back. We missed you. So happy to hear that you are doing well and still working hard.

17. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,591 times in 5,379 posts

Yes, TPB have formidable power - derived from the abrogation of our own power.

They can orchestrate the smallest moments in our lives with exacting detail and control only because we do not exert exacting control over the smallest moments of our lives.

Stay centered, refuse to believe thier diatribes, and for heaven's sake stop straining to hear them. That opens a voluntary communication link to the enemy.

This forum already gives them copious amounts of Free Energy in the form of directed attention and focus. But we keep a portion for ourselves and that is important.

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

i took careful thought in writing this example, but don't fully remember what the real circumstance was in this particular example):

AI speaking telepathically:

"There is absolutely...."

kid yells seamlessly: "NOTHING"

"...you can do to stop us"

How is that for an exemplification of power. However I don't fully buy it, even with it being such a bone chilling display of power... .
    Omni, I have read quite a few of your posts and have some idea of where you are coming from, so please do not think me insensitive if I share a thought on the above.

I have personally experienced how our thoughts operate much faster than our conscious perceptions and hence the cause appears to come after the effect. In your case that would mean that the boy saying Nothing was the cause of your entire thought, in this case apparently external.

I was once sitting in the car waiting at a traffic light when I began idly to wonder what were the chances of seeing two cars with the same four-figure number plate. I looked around and saw that this was exactly what I was seeing. In other words, the thought came before the conscious perception and no doubt followed the unconscious perception. In other words, it sounds as though – in this case at least, I hasten to add – thought is the mechanism that brings unconscious perceptions to consciousness. So the first part of the process is one that we usually don’t even know is occurring.

This is an innocent enough example. But we can see how the thing might be manipulated. One area where it is very important to ensure that the thought comes first, and the perception later, is betting.
    The best bet you can make is at the starting price; once the race has started, all bets are off. To make sure this happens, a betting shop will have a clock and a PA system transmitting live commentary off the radio. A race will start as quickly as possible after the advertised time, never before. The Sting in the film of that name involves doctoring the clock and introducing a tape recorder between the radio commentary and the PA sound. This buys enough time for Paul Newman to place his ’thought’ (the name of the winner on his betting slip) after the conscious perception (the race is already over; he overhears the commentary before it is played back in the shop).

This may be a variant form, if not of Jungian synchronicity, at least of Twain’s mental telegraph, because I played the soundtrack of that movie several times over on the piano during the weekend (Scott Joplin) long before I discovered this thread!

In your own case, Omni, if your thoughts are being manipulated in this way, then the entity involved must have conscious perceptions that operate at at least the speed of our unconscious perceptions, giving them the time to interfere.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chuck (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Happy to hear you are alive and well Bill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>have a great seminar and convention
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,552 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by La Tigra (here)
    Hello all!

This will be my first post and it looks like I am jumping in after a storm. Like all of you, I am most pleased that Bill is back at the helm, I am sure he is stronger and deeper into wisdom because of what has happened and by having the courage to stand back, make a truthful assessment and do the necessary work to overcome whatever obstacles were placed in his path. Something that I am very familiar with is the hard won wisdom after a battle, so and perhaps it is my own projection or intuition but I believe he will have a lot to share. As I stumble along my path I encountered Project Avalon and I am most pleased to be part of a forum that is intelligent and caring. I echo Bill in saying that "There’s still a great deal of work to do."

So hello to all,
    La Tigra
    Perfect assessment!

... and welcome, La Tigra, to the most intelligent, friendly, spiritual, balanced, sane (usually! ) and well-regulated forum on the internet.

My personal thanks to all who've posted on this thread, and to everyone who's written to say they'll be coming to Portland. Looking forward very much to meeting you personally there. I'm traveling at the moment, but will reply to all in the course of the next week.

I also want to use this opportunity to publicize Kerry's star line-up at her Awake and Aware conference in LA on 23-25 September. It promises to be quite an event by any standards. Kerry and I wil be on stage talking about everything we've experienced the last five (long) years. Do click on this link and take a look:

http://awakeandaware2011.com

With all best wishes - Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st August 2011 at 20:24.

22. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (30th August 2011), astrid (1st September 2011), Davidallany (5th September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th August 2011), fifi (31st August 2011), Fred Steeves (30th August 2011), GCS1103 (1st September 2011), giovonni (31st August 2011), IndigoStar (31st August 2011), ketturah (30th August 2011), Lisab (31st August 2011), Lord Sidious (31st August 2011), MMA_Fan (31st August 2011), Mother (30th August 2011), mountain_jim (31st August 2011), Muzz (30th August 2011), onawah (30th August 2011), Professor (31st August 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011), thunder24 (31st August 2011), winnasboy (31st August 2011), Yoda (30th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

-------

I have to use this opportunity (if I may) to add a comment or two about Elenin and all the accompanying speculation. (I nearly wrote 'hysteria', but then thought the better of it!) If I posted this on one of the several Elenin threads, it really might not be seen.

I've made the comment in the past that I'm really looking forward to 1 January 2013, so that we can focus on the real issues after 21 December 2012 has come and gone. (Nothing will happen that day, by the way.)

I'm also looking forward to 1 January 2012! So that we can forget all about Elenin and move on. It's nothing more than a very small comet, and may now have even broken up. It's not 'Nibiru' (never a helpful term to use). Those who think they have found Planet X on Google Sky in infrared are looking at the red giant CW Leonis. We stated that on the Camelot blog three years ago:

http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html
    7 July, 2008
    Hot object in the sky is not 'Planet X'

Click here for a Google Sky image of an anomalous object which is extremely bright in the infrared. We derived it from a YouTube video recently posted by someone who claimed it was 'Planet X'. We sent the link to Henry Deacon (who we are delighted has renewed his contact with us again, of which more later) who advised us it was the red giant CW Leonis. We checked, and indeed it is. Thanks, Henry, once again, for sharing your extraordinarily wide-ranging knowledge.

For the record (and in contrast), my attention is being drawn to the possibility of domestic, financial or geopolitical events in the US at the back end of this year -- but I have no data, and this is only a personal feeling that may well be wrong.

Very best to all, Bill

24. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (31st August 2011), Argos (12th September 2011), astrid (1st September 2011), Caren (7th September 2011), CyRus (31st August 2011), Davidallany (5th September 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), GCS1103 (1st September 2011), jsb_swampfox (1st September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (31st August 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Lisab (31st August 2011), Marianne (31st August 2011), Mike (31st August 2011), MMA_Fan (31st August 2011), Muzz (31st August 2011), Nyce555 (2nd September 2011), Omni (3rd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011), ShawnDotFree (8th September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2011), ulli (31st August 2011), Woody (31st August 2011), Yoda (31st August 2011)

25. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

-------

We sent the link to Henry Deacon (who we are delighted has renewed his contact with us again, of which more later) Very best to all, Bill
    Glad to hear he's ok...Welcome back into the alternative picture Henry!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), Lisab (31st August 2011)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)
    -------

We sent the link to Henry Deacon (who we are delighted has renewed his contact with us again, of which more later) Very best to all, Bill
    That was three years ago. 'Henry' is now out of the picture.

After he went onstage at the Zurich Conference in July 2009 to support Brian O'Leary's presentation about Free Energy, and two weeks later went onstage at the Barcelona Exopolitics conference to state in front of an audience of 1,000 that he'd been to the Mars Base (and appeared on a Camelot video Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre and ourselves) -- we understand that he was made an offer he could not refuse and is being quite well taken care of in exchange for him never again speaking or writing publicly about his experiences.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st August 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), GCS1103 (1st September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (31st August 2011), Magnus (1st September 2011), New Dawn (31st August 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Yoda (31st August 2011)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

hi Bill,

will your mission still include interviewing whistleblowers?

thanks.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011)

31. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)
    -------

That was three years ago. 'Henry' is now out of the picture.

After he went onstage at the Zurich Conference in July 2009 to support Brian O'Leary's presentation about Free Energy, and two weeks later went onstage at the Barcelona Exopolitics conference to state in front of an audience of 1,000 that he'd been to the Mars Base (and appeared on a Camelot video Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre and ourselves) -- we understand that he was made an offer he could not refuse and is being quite well taken care of in exchange for him never again speaking or writing publicly about his experiences.
    Thanks for the reply Bill. hmmm that sounds quite interesting. If that informtation is correct, then it just validates what 'Henry' said all along, in my opinion!

Even though its a shame he won't be talknig anymore, I'm really glad he's ok!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    hi Bill,

will your mission still include interviewing whistleblowers?

thanks.
    Yes. As I mentioned in my April Avalon Interview (Part 2 is coming, btw ), my mission now is more about focusing on what we can do together (and how we can be) to optimize our collective experience for the next decade or so: an absolutely critical period.

Good whistleblower data is a part of that. Much of the big picture is already out there -- many cats are forever out of the bag -- but there are still important sources who can shed light on important current and future events.

For instance, I've recently learned, indirectly, from a source that I think is probably reliable, that the US has (or has access to) plenty of money. If one considers the real costs of black budget programs, including the secret space program and the underground cities program, it's clear that the US is no way a pauper nation. It can do whatever it pleases (including pretending to be in financial trouble).

The $14 trillions of debt is just theater. Part of the problem here is public misunderstanding of just what money is: it can largely be created, in the sense with most financial reporting understands and is concerned.

The unanswered question (for me) is exactly what may be the next act of the theater, and why the script is being written that way for public consumption. One can guess - but I do not know for sure.

I'm still listening to Lindsey Williams closely, though he is certainly not always right. And I disregard Benjamin Fulford nowadays, as nothing he claims can be substantiated. Regarding the 'White Hat reports', any mention of 'deliveries' or 'packages' is a clear indicator that at least part of the information is false or invented. NESARA, in the present day, can be completely discounted as fiction.

34. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Argos (12th September 2011), astrid (1st September 2011), Cidersomerset (31st August 2011), Davidallany (5th September 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), GCS1103 (1st September 2011), giovonni (1st September 2011), happyexpat (2nd September 2011), Harley (1st September 2011), jsb_swampfox (1st September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (31st August 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011), Marianne (31st August 2011), Mike (31st August 2011), MMA_Fan (31st August 2011), Muzz (31st August 2011), onawah (1st September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (31st August 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011), winnasboy (1st September 2011), Woody (31st August 2011), Yoda (31st August 2011)

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,207 times in 5,679 posts

yes, Fulford is a little flaky i've seen better phony emotionalism on 'Days of Our Lives'

the White Hats? i wanna believe but i just don't. i have nothing substantive to back up that. just my feeling on it. of course it's not that simple - truth mixed with lies etc...

looking forward to the next act in the theater as well ( and part 2 of the interview!)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st August 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast