+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Watch out Bill, this dang forum will take up all your time. It'll suck you right in.....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (1st September 2011), Calz (31st August 2011), DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), Harley (1st September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For the record (and in contrast), my attention is being drawn to the possibility of domestic, financial or geopolitical events in the US at the back end of this year -- but I have no data, and this is only a personal feeling that may well be wrong.
    Thanks. That was an important post Bill (in my modest view.)

I'd wager my few pennies on increased war in the Middle East (with dramatic events in US to involve them), leading to petro price and supply shocks, leading to food price and supply shocks, leading to a major reset of the visible global financial system (currently petro-dollar based). I'd wager this will take another five or ten years to play out, though there will be a few days when events seem to happen very quickly.

Like many, I hope that the Tyrannical Bastards in Power (TBiP) who benefit so much from such earthly chaos get their just due, or at least a dramatically reduced role in determining the course of human history and the misery of all earthly beings.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st September 2011), giovonni (31st August 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011), Mike (31st August 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), winnasboy (1st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Bill ... first time I've been able to ask you a direct question, nice to have you back... Back on the 30th Nov 2009 you and Kerry interviewed James Matinez, mainly about Walter Bowart...

It was from that interview that I started listening to his shows on Cashflow.....For the past two years he has had a fun team of very intelligent and colourfull charectors explaining basically

we are all gods 'Wonderfull Human Creators' who eons ago descended for a contrast of experiance and we are on the verge of reaccending...It is a lot more in depth than I can write here.

Bob Nevritt 89 yrs young with a strong connection to the intelligence services , Dr Carolyn Dean his wife who has written several books and is a medical expert, and ION who is a 'Enviroment'

(not a channell ) who comes thru JW a southern gent from Georgia( Direct from the Guf )...and of course James Who is a financial man who said Kerry is going to interview him again soon

possibly on Cold Fusion ? Which they say has been cracked using enriched palladium ???

Anyway I listen to the show everyweek and send a lot of questions in via e-mail, to which I get like everyone else various degrees of answers.....

The trouble is after all this time , entertainment apart I'm not sure what to make of them..LOL....A lot of what they say reasonates with me , and I look at it as another piece of the puzzle we

are all putting together......So my questions are, have you listened to their show ? ....Have you any oppinion on their infomation ? Cheers Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st August 2011 at 22:58.

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Hi Bill nice to see you around again.

This is a littel of topic but I was wondering what you thought of George Kavasilas and his information, maybe you have had time to watch the interview Kerry did with him recently, thanks.

Adi

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Bill, out of curiosity, is there supposed to be a conformation email for those of us attending? I kinda need to know if my slots are being held, so that I can finalize plans as much in advance as possible. Thanks!

8. Link to Post #66
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Again, the english language would catch the unwary with possible fatal results! The difference between confirming and conforming may be an i or an o, but this is exactly why old mac donald had a farm. Note he had a farm, so he no longer has a farm. He was swindled out of it with an e i e i o.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st September 2011), Ixopoborn (1st September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Wow - now I am a lot wiser about things - thanks so much for your recent revealing posts Bill. Thanks so much for all you are doing. The Atticus thing has been very useful for us all. We now know beyond doubt the controllers dont like Avalon, Camelot and Nexus so badly that they have made one very serious attempt to kill them off. Those attacks have not been successful and we have grown stronger in the process of absorbing and then coming to reject Atticus. Credit to us all for that achievement.

Now, we have been given even more valuable information - whatever Bill and Inelia had teamed up to do, it was regarded as a major threat - something that could not be allowed to proceed. So big a threat that heavy guns so to speak had to be brought to bear on Bill and Inelia to bring it to an end. I don't have any psychic ability to speak of but I can just about imagine the strength of the attack.

Bill's and Omniverse's recent remarks lay bare the incredibly massive psychic strength of the forces opposing us. I don't know but it may be that, as powerful as they are with individuals, they maybe don't have enough strength to overcome a large group such as the Avalon community. I completely take on board Omni's statement that some of the psychic attacks can now be done using technology.

I suspect the immense power used against Bill and Inelia will not be used widely and not because of lack of resource on their part. The bind our foes appear to be in is that if they express their full power with too many folk they bring attention to themselves as something real not imaginary - the last thing they actually want - I suspect the consequences of doing that would be very damaging to them!

Is that your take Omni?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Lisab (1st September 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Hi Bill welcome back. I agree with your comments on America. I've been saying similar to my family. I think their about to have their "mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore" moment. Love Lisa x

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (1st September 2011), New Dawn (1st September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Spirithorse (1st September 2011)

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

And also Im not worried about Elenin either but I do think that maybe the grids will go down from time to time with all the crazy spaceweather at the moment, solar flares etc. So I do keep food and reserves in my shed just in case. Just enough for temporary blackouts.
    It may not happen but it just seems common sense to me to have back up. I hope this post makes sense I'm rushing around this morning loads to do! Lisa x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Ixopoborn (1st September 2011)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    And also Im not worried about Elenin either but I do think that maybe the grids will go down from time to time with all the crazy spaceweather at the moment, solar flares etc. So I do keep food and reserves in my shed just in case. Just enough for temporary blackouts.
    It may not happen but it just seems common sense to me to have back up. I hope this post makes sense I'm rushing around this morning loads to do! Lisa x
    Wise precaution Lisa

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Lisab (1st September 2011)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi Bill ... first time I've been able to ask you a direct question, nice to have you back... Back on the 30th Nov 2009 you and Kerry interviewed James Matinez, mainly about Walter Bowart...

It was from that interview that I started listening to his shows on Cashflow.....For the past two years he has had a fun team of very intelligent and colourfull charectors explaining basically

we are all gods 'Wonderfull Human Creators' who eons ago descended for a contrast of experiance and we are on the verge of reaccending...It is a lot more in depth than I can write here.

Bob Nevritt 89 yrs young with a strong connection to the intelligence services , Dr Carolyn Dean his wife who has written several books and is a medical expert, and ION who is a 'Enviroment'

(not a channell ) who comes thru JW a southern gent from Georgia( Direct from the Guf )...and of course James Who is a financial man who said Kerry is going to interview him again soon

possibly on Cold Fusion ? Which they say has been cracked using enriched palladium ???

Anyway I listen to the show everyweek and send a lot of questions in via e-mail, to which I get like everyone else various degrees of answers.....

The trouble is after all this time , entertainment apart I'm not sure what to make of them..LOL....A lot of what they say reasonates with me , and I look at it as another piece of the puzzle we

are all putting together......So my questions are, have you listened to their show ? ....Have you any opinion on their information ? Cheers Steve..
    No, I've not listened to that show, but your post prompts me to do so. I very much enjoyed our interview with James Martinez on Walter Bowart (the author of the classic Operation Mind Control) and I'd certainly like to talk with him again.

(Do listen, btw: http://projectcamelot.org/audio_inte..._Walter_Bowart)

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), Davidallany (2nd September 2011), Ecnal61 (1st September 2011), Ixopoborn (2nd September 2011), Lisab (1st September 2011), Muzz (1st September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    Wow - now I am a lot wiser about things - thanks so much for your recent revealing posts Bill. Thanks so much for all you are doing. The Atticus thing has been very useful for us all. We now know beyond doubt the controllers dont like Avalon, Camelot and Nexus so badly that they have made one very serious attempt to kill them off. Those attacks have not been successful and we have grown stronger in the process of absorbing and then coming to reject Atticus. Credit to us all for that achievement.

Now, we have been given even more valuable information - whatever Bill and Inelia had teamed up to do, it was regarded as a major threat - something that could not be allowed to proceed. So big a threat that heavy guns so to speak had to be brought to bear on Bill and Inelia to bring it to an end. I don't have any psychic ability to speak of but I can just about imagine the strength of the attack.
    It was the heaviest I've ever experienced.

Bill's and Omniverse's recent remarks lay bare the incredibly massive psychic strength of the forces opposing us. I don't know but it may be that, as powerful as they are with individuals, they maybe don't have enough strength to overcome a large group such as the Avalon community. I completely take on board Omni's statement that some of the psychic attacks can now be done using technology.
    Yes, it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes. Note Wade Frazier's wonderful comment:
    --- I believe that much of that so-called advanced technology tries to mimic advanced spiritual abilities. My understanding is that much of our advanced technology is quaint by certain “extraterrestrial” standards, because we have a primitive understanding of consciousness. By and large, the heart is not in charge on Earth.

I suspect the immense power used against Bill and Inelia will not be used widely and not because of lack of resource on their part. The bind our foes appear to be in is that if they express their full power with too many folk they bring attention to themselves as something real not imaginary - the last thing they actually want - I suspect the consequences of doing that would be very damaging to them!
    http://projectavalon.net/The_Bourne_...um_extract.mov
    <---- No-one was killed, however. The allusions are an important metaphor.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2011 at 23:22.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (2nd September 2011), Heather2017 (2nd September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), MMA_Fan (1st September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Spirithorse (1st September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I can't load it x

23. Link to Post #74
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,228 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)
    -------

We sent the link to Henry Deacon (who we are delighted has renewed his contact with us again, of which more later) Very best to all, Bill
    Glad to hear he's ok...Welcome back into the alternative picture Henry!!
    After he went onstage at the Zurich Conference in July 2009 to support Brian O'Leary's presentation about Free Energy, and two weeks later went onstage at the Barcelona Exopolitics conference to state in front of an audience of 1,000 that he'd been to the Mars Base (and appeared on a Camelot video Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre and ourselves) -- we understand that he was made an offer he could not refuse and is being quite well taken care of in exchange for him never again speaking or writing publicly about his experiences.
    Of all the whistleblowers I loved Henry/Alfred most of all. He has such a vulnerable quality that is very compelling, given what he then went on to reveal. I hope that if and when disclosure takes place it will negate his agreement not to speak publicly again. In the meantime, Alfred, blessings from all of us ... xoxo

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Bill ..........................

This is a link to a list of some of Ions Q & A , quotes and anicdotes..

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/p/ion.html

Bob Nevritt/Dobbs is a very colourfull charactor heres his interesting time line

http://fivebodied.com/archives/audio...bTimeline.html

This is a link to James site and scroll down for archives of previous shows ( the last two weds shows are repeats , they must be on a break)

http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/

The shows are on weds 7pm----10pm GMT...............I would be very interested to see what you make of them....If you get the chance ....Cheers Steve...

PS I just noticed he has a advert up for Kerrys awake and aware conference on his cash flow site, so I think he may be in touch with Kerry ?? he did say a few weeks ago on the weds show he may be doing another interview with Kerry ? I hope so.......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st September 2011 at 22:07.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ria (2nd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, just wanted to let you know that David Wilcock now says that he is in contact with Henry Deacon. He says that Henry was not threatened, just concerned.

27. Link to Post #77
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Hello Bill, a song for you, sir.

28. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)
    -------

We sent the link to Henry Deacon (who we are delighted has renewed his contact with us again, of which more later) Very best to all, Bill
    Glad to hear he's ok...Welcome back into the alternative picture Henry!!
    That was three years ago. 'Henry' is now out of the picture.

After he went onstage at the Zurich Conference in July 2009 to support Brian O'Leary's presentation about Free Energy, and two weeks later went onstage at the Barcelona Exopolitics conference to state in front of an audience of 1,000 that he'd been to the Mars Base (and appeared on a Camelot video Futuretalk with Bob Dean, Alfred Webre and ourselves) -- we understand that he was made an offer he could not refuse and is being quite well taken care of in exchange for him never again speaking or writing publicly about his experiences.
    Bill,

Good to hear that you are still about and you are doing well, and have things coming up.
    But you are just to darn trusting for your own good, and both you and Kerry have been had several times sadly.

I must correct you on the matter of Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann aka Robert Cohen, and so on, the other aliases eludes me this minute.
    The reason he went under ground was because he was told he would be exposed as a liar and a fraud and his own family were willing to say so, if he ever appeared again telling such lies to the innocent public again. He has never been to Mars or has had any part of the things he made up!

Because the people who would expose him are sympathetic to delusional and Walter Mitty characters who just want to be somebody, he was given the opportunity to stop this nonsense or face being exposed in public! He chose not to be exposed as a fraud.

He chose not to be exposed and humiliated for being a fraud and a liar and went underground he knew he had been rumbled. He came up with some convoluted story to appease those he conned but knew full well if he carried on, his true persona would be published in public with documentation interviews from people who know him with video and photographic evidence.

There are several others who have dossiers on them for being frauds Walter Mitty characters or just wanting to be somebody for a while some are even mentally ill.

Bill Deagle is another snake oil salesman a fraud and never a Doctor as he calls himself or was he an MD, he did wangle a medical license to administer drugs but after murdering a young person he was struck off the medical register, and that's only the part of his con! He's the guy with a website selling snake oil to cure diabetes and bringing their weight and blood sugars back to normal for one example, yet he is a obese diabetic who cannot cure his obesity or bring his blood sugars back to normal!!! Some alternative Doctor!

Why and who are the people doing this exposing well when the story does NOT ring true this group gets onto them directly because they distort the truth and the real conspiracies for those of us who have genuine stories and want to find the real conspiracies and the TRUTH.

Oh and by the way for the readers of this post this expose-group of these fraudsters is not big brother or special secret agency or some outer space men in black trying to silence these whistle blowers, who by the way are not whistle blowers, just sad humans who have never been to Mars hooking onto other conspiracies blowing their own sad whistles!!!

The truth seekers are Normal humans after the truth nothing sinister who even drop exposing them out of compassion if they step out of their fraud.

Bill please be careful out there not all those who want to share something with you are what they claim to be. Caution and were possible do some independent background checks on even the most sincere if the hat does not fit trust your cautious instincts first.

Take care
    Best Regards
    Baron
    Last edited by Baron; 2nd September 2011 at 10:27.

29. Link to Post #79
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

In hind sight the only safe thing to do is, be the investigative journalist and interviewer, if that is your profession.
    The moment there is any entanglement with the story, or story teller problems arise,
    Leave it to the readers to say whether the story is the most important interview ever done or otherwise, there in lies the freedom.
    The alternative media attracts all kinds of story tellers.
    Many are the well meaning, gullible and naive (me too) the alternate opinions here over the last 9 month bears testimony to it.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 2nd September 2011 at 12:59.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Enquiring1 (4th September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #80
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

keep on shining bill! Thought you might like this

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and this! Keep your chin up bill ryan!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiteflame For This Post:

Ria (2nd September 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast