+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Not like you to be this economical with your reasons Bill, considering certain predictions for the next few weeks.
    Sapere aude

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Quote Posted by mevlana (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Re: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon : 15-16 October 2011
    And also Im not worried about Elenin either but I do think that maybe the grids will go down from time to time with all the crazy spaceweather at the moment, solar flares etc. So I do keep food and reserves in my shed just in case. Just enough for temporary blackouts.
    It may not happen but it just seems common sense to me to have back up. I hope this post makes sense I'm rushing around this morning loads to do! Lisa x

yeah Lisa.
    Maybe you and your kind are responsible for world's short food supply . people are dying with hunger at some part of the world, and you are stocking food for nothing. good paranoia for your neighborhood, open your eyes and wake up.
    love at least one, maybe you will be one
    I know that language can be difficult, but Mevlana, your post comes across as very harsh.
    Neither you or me know Lisa and making assumptions, then posting harsh criticism isn't a good way to go.
    My opinion.
    yes rob,
    sometimes words can be read as a harsh critic, but I remember your carrots and I defended your feeling about filling nostrils . i am very upset those ideas,( doesn't matter who the person is) ,they think they will be survived if they keep some food from the circulation . In Gazze thousand of people are suffering from hunger,
    If you don't love one, how can you be one?
    Hi (Merhaba) Mevlena,

I hope you are still with us, Elites can not stimulate population number enough to accelerate their profit rates then they promotes the fear to sell more.

Love and Peace

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Lisab (11th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #123
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Hi Mevlana. Maybe I've given you the impression that I have a shed full of food here but believe me I don't even have a fridge full. I'm a single parent altho my little boys sees him every w/end does not provide financially. I work two days a week. Even tho I just got paid I'm already £1200 into my overdraught with 200 available credit to last until end of mnth. But we always survive as I know the universe always provides.

Now thanks to the law of attraction I am waiting on a computer which my friend has sorted out for me from her firm. Old ones which are given to charity and her friend is installing the software for me. The iPhone I'm posting on now was given to me a friend who gave all his stuff away and went abroad. It has no sim card in it, it's my link to Avalon and the Internet world at the moment.
    So I've very recently started doing is buying a couple of extra tins etc when I go shopping. I've also got a torch and batteries but if we run out food now then we'll bloody well eat what's in the shed now! Lol.

I'm 44, still rent but always give and teach my kids the same( my eldest is 21 buy my young one is 5).
    If you like astrology please check out my chart in the astrology thread. Believe me I'm not greedy
    I'm a mother. Simple. Thanks love Lisa x

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry words like father missing from post. Hard on this phone. Hope it makes sense x
    Hi lisab,

My comment was not against you. It was the elite's propaganda which would cause having extra customers for certain market I was opposed. As I know Americans and people who were converted to americans attain to survive depend on others suffering. Their legitimate reasoning is their family's need . At first gland it seems reasonable but in reality is not. they are creating their reality fundamentally wrong at the result. I was a hostage at sledgehammer operation for certain time. I am using internet with a available moment via wi- fi, which I hope they can not trace me.
    Love one become one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mevlana For This Post:

Lisab (11th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #124
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Hi (Merhaba) Mevlena,

I hope you are still with us, Elites can not stimulate population number enough to accelerate their profit rates then they promotes the fear to sell more.

Love and Peace
    Hi Tangri,

I believe you are the fellow one and have some sort of knowledge about sledgehammer operation in Turkey I was little occupied with it with no choice. I was trying to explain cooperate tactics even it seems legitimate or logical. if you have concern about your safety you can PM to me.
    Love one to become the one.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st July 2013 at 19:57. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mevlana For This Post:

Lisab (11th July 2013), Tpat1978 (14th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Hi Mevlana. Maybe I've given you the impression that I have a shed full of food here but believe me I don't even have a fridge full. I'm a single parent altho my little boys sees him every w/end does not provide financially. I work two days a week. Even tho I just got paid I'm already £1200 into my overdraught with 200 available credit to last until end of mnth. But we always survive as I know the universe always provides.

Now thanks to the law of attraction I am waiting on a computer which my friend has sorted out for me from her firm. Old ones which are given to charity and her friend is installing the software for me. The iPhone I'm posting on now was given to me a friend who gave all his stuff away and went abroad. It has no sim card in it, it's my link to Avalon and the Internet world at the moment.
    So I've very recently started doing is buying a couple of extra tins etc when I go shopping. I've also got a torch and batteries but if we run out food now then we'll bloody well eat what's in the shed now! Lol.

I'm 44, still rent but always give and teach my kids the same( my eldest is 21 buy my young one is 5).
    If you like astrology please check out my chart in the astrology thread. Believe me I'm not greedy
    I'm a mother. Simple. Thanks love Lisa x

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry words like father missing from post. Hard on this phone. Hope it makes sense x
    Hi lisab,

My comment was not against you. It was the elite's propaganda which would cause having extra customers for certain market I was opposed. As I know Americans and people who were converted to americans attain to survive depend on others suffering. Their legitimate reasoning is their family's need . At first gland it seems reasonable but in reality is not. they are creating their reality fundamentally wrong at the result. I was a hostage at sledgehammer operation for certain time. I am using internet with a available moment via wi- fi, which I hope they can not trace me.
    Love one become one
    Mevlana, it is I that should apologise to you and to anyone else who may have read my post. How embarrassing to put my financial situation out there like that! I sound desperate and needy! Things have changed a lot in my world since then. I've changed.

Thank you for your lovely pm. Please stay safe...Lisa
    Love is an inside job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7