+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mandatory Evacuations In New York City! Mayor Bloomberg Press Conference

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Mandatory Evacuations In New York City! Mayor Bloomberg Press Conference

The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Flasky (27th August 2011), Lily de Cuir (27th August 2011), Ruby L. (27th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Default Re: Mandatory Evacuations In New York City! Mayor Bloomberg Press Conference

My thoughts are with you all. Please do now what you can, to keep yourselves safe.
    Love,
    Lily de Cuir
    x

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

astrid (27th August 2011), christian (27th August 2011), DoubleHelix (27th August 2011), GCS1103 (27th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: Mandatory Evacuations In New York City! Mayor Bloomberg Press Conference

I thought it was extremely strange that Obama appeared on TV urging all to take steps against Irene. Seam had already said that this was a ruse to get high sales (to improve the economy), and I think I agree with him.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

astrid (27th August 2011), Lily de Cuir (27th August 2011), selinam (27th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    I thought it was extremely strange that Obama appeared on TV urging all to take steps against Irene. Seam had already said that this was a ruse to get high sales (to improve the economy), and I think I agree with him.
    Hello ktlight and All,

Nothing is what it seems to be. Obama saying that it will be an 'historic' hurricane, has all my red flags waving. As usual it is the normal, average people that will be caught in its wake. I just pray that all you good people there can prepare and save yourselves.

As I write it is time for bed here in Oz. I will say prayers (and I'm not religious) for those of you in the firing line.

Keep close to your loved ones and stay away from windows. If you can get into a big cupboard, do so, and have a radio with you and water and snacks.
    Thinking of you all.

Love Lily
    x

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

Anchor (27th August 2011), astrid (27th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Happily, Irene has been downgraded. I hope everyone in the area is okay, in any case.

Still, disturbing announcement to have heard, though from the start, the sound-bites in it.. well, bit me.

It comes across as instilling fear, coupled with assurances that the authorities can be our saviours, only if we listen and cooperate with them.

Which people will listen to because this is scary sh*t.

Well, I certainly got the chills-- more so because this thought immediately sprang up to mind, as posted by a person commenting on the video on the YT page:

Quote FEMA TEST AND PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FOR THE SERIOUS CARD TO BE LYE DOWN AFTER.

We've really got to keep our sh*t together now, more so than ever.
    Maintain our balance and focus, keep ourselves light, and not give into the fear.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Anchor (27th August 2011), fifi (27th August 2011), Lily de Cuir (27th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, pressed wrong button, lol........................

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

hmm, looks fishy... they can certainly use HAARP to divert the hurricane. If it is allowed to slam into mainland, then this does look suspicious. they might be planning to put the final touches in place in NYC for the next 9-11 while everyone stays indoors/away. people there should have their guards up...

There was an episode in the Simpsons that shows a bus with the 9-11 clue on a magazine Maggie was holding; possibly a dirty bomb. Note that the mass transit and the public transport service will be offline during this period....

There are lots of illuminati symbols in that series...

Just putting it out there for all to consider... better be safe than sorry.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

astrid (27th August 2011), fifi (27th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread