+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Betty and Barney Hill Abduction 1961

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default The Betty and Barney Hill Abduction 1961

I am truly Fascinated To Say The Least With This Subject: The Abduction of Betty and Barney Hill of 1961.

I will be posting Links and Videos in my research to this incredible abduction of the above mentioned. I will be glad to have full participation/insights on this thread. It will be exciting to say the least! Here we go.

The Story:
    On September 19, 1961 on US Route 3 near the village of Lancaster. Barney and Betty Hill of Portsmouth, New Hampshire were traveling home after a vacation in Canada when they saw a moving light in the sky. Every now and then they would stop and check on the unusual light that seemed to "fly" an erratic course. They drove on towards the White Mountains, noting that the object was now much larger and following a parallel course to their car.

Approaching Indian Head, the light appeared directly ahead of them Barney Hill left the engine running and got out of the car to observe the strange object with a pair of binoculars. He observed what he described as "5 to 11 figures moving behind a double row of windows".

Betty Hill, who was observing her husband from her side of the car, heard her husband repeating, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! This is ridiculous!" She, however, was unable to see the figures or the descent of the UFO. The object was now approximately 70-feet overhead and about 100-feet distant when Barney Hill ran back to the car exclaiming, "They are going to capture us!". He got back in the car and drove away at a 'break-neck' speed.

During this time Betty Hill was still unable to see the object but her husband thought that it was directly over the car. They heard a loud beeping noise, similar to the sound of a "tuning fork", and then they felt very drowsy. When they awoke, they found themselves driving near Ashland, two hours later. Ashland is 35- miles south of Indian Head, a twenty or thirty minute drive. They continued their drive home, feeling somewhat uneasy and confused about their missing two hours.

The next day they reported their experience to officials at Pease Air Force Base. A few days later, an investigator from the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) documented both of their stories.

Their experience was far from over. Within ten days of the incident, Betty Hill began having recurring nightmares in which 8 to 11 "men" would stand in the middle of the road and stop the Hills' car. They would then be led into a disk-shaped craft and examined.

Samples of hair and skin would be taken. Continued anxiety led both of the Hills to seek the help of Dr. Benjamin Simon, a Boston psychiatrist who specialized in treating personality disorders and amnesia through hypnotherapy, which was becoming popular.

Their treatment lasted for six months. With time regression hypnosis, many details of their encounter were revealed. The detail in which both Hills described their abductors and the subsequent examination matched closely to each other as well as to Betty Hill's nightmares. Betty Hill, under posthypnotic suggestion, was able to draw a "star map" detailing the origin of the alien abductors. The amazing configuration of Betty's map was not to be realized for some years.

An astronomical investigation, based on information that was not available in 1961, produced a controversial match between Betty's "star map" and a cluster of previously unknown stars near two stars called Zeta Reticuli.

Cannot Find The sequels to the rest of these videos, if found please list.

1 of 10

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Zeta...i_Incident.htm
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Aryslan (28th August 2011), conk (30th August 2011), dark skies (31st August 2011), DNA (29th August 2011), GCS1103 (28th August 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th August 2011), kathymarie (28th August 2011), Little Ishta (28th August 2011), Loren (26th December 2011), ndroock1 (28th August 2011), seko (29th August 2011), Vitalux (28th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: The Betty and Barney Hill Abduction 1961

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I am truly Fascinated To Say The Least With This Subject: The Abduction of Betty and Barney Hill of 1961.

I will be posting Links and Videos in my research to this incredible abduction of the above mentioned. I will be glad to have full participation/insights on this thread. It will be exciting to say the least! Here we go.

The Story:
    On September 19, 1961 on US Route 3 near the village of Lancaster. Barney and Betty Hill of Portsmouth, New Hampshire were traveling home after a vacation in Canada when they saw a moving light in the sky. Every now and then they would stop and check on the unusual light that seemed to "fly" an erratic course. They drove on towards the White Mountains, noting that the object was now much larger and following a parallel course to their car.

Approaching Indian Head, the light appeared directly ahead of them Barney Hill left the engine running and got out of the car to observe the strange object with a pair of binoculars. He observed what he described as "5 to 11 figures moving behind a double row of windows".

Betty Hill, who was observing her husband from her side of the car, heard her husband repeating, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! This is ridiculous!" She, however, was unable to see the figures or the descent of the UFO. The object was now approximately 70-feet overhead and about 100-feet distant when Barney Hill ran back to the car exclaiming, "They are going to capture us!". He got back in the car and drove away at a 'break-neck' speed.

During this time Betty Hill was still unable to see the object but her husband thought that it was directly over the car. They heard a loud beeping noise, similar to the sound of a "tuning fork", and then they felt very drowsy. When they awoke, they found themselves driving near Ashland, two hours later. Ashland is 35- miles south of Indian Head, a twenty or thirty minute drive. They continued their drive home, feeling somewhat uneasy and confused about their missing two hours.

The next day they reported their experience to officials at Pease Air Force Base. A few days later, an investigator from the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) documented both of their stories.

Their experience was far from over. Within ten days of the incident, Betty Hill began having recurring nightmares in which 8 to 11 "men" would stand in the middle of the road and stop the Hills' car. They would then be led into a disk-shaped craft and examined.

Samples of hair and skin would be taken. Continued anxiety led both of the Hills to seek the help of Dr. Benjamin Simon, a Boston psychiatrist who specialized in treating personality disorders and amnesia through hypnotherapy, which was becoming popular.

Their treatment lasted for six months. With time regression hypnosis, many details of their encounter were revealed. The detail in which both Hills described their abductors and the subsequent examination matched closely to each other as well as to Betty Hill's nightmares. Betty Hill, under posthypnotic suggestion, was able to draw a "star map" detailing the origin of the alien abductors. The amazing configuration of Betty's map was not to be realized for some years.

An astronomical investigation, based on information that was not available in 1961, produced a controversial match between Betty's "star map" and a cluster of previously unknown stars near two stars called Zeta Reticuli.

Cannot Find The sequels to the rest of these videos, if found please list.

1 of 10

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Zeta...i_Incident.htm

The Star Map: Interpreted by Ms. Marjorie Fish

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Zeta_2_Reticuli.htm
    Great post WhiteFeather. I always found their story fascinating. Thanks for the videos.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

kathymarie (28th August 2011), Morgaine (29th August 2011), seko (28th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (28th August 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Great post Bro. This is the one that, I believe, started the whole abduction movement. They can hardly be accused of jumping on the band wagon.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Great post Bro. This is the one that, I believe, started the whole abduction movement. They can hardly be accused of jumping on the band wagon.
    Thats why i am posting this thread. We want to believe. And This takes us there my friend.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 28th August 2011 at 00:16.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th December 2011), GCS1103 (28th August 2011), Heyoka_11 (28th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (28th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

GCS1103 (28th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

I was 8 years old when this happened...I remember seeing a news report and being totally dumbstruck. Then a few years later the movie of their experience came out with James Earl Jones starring as Barney Hill....wonder if that old movie is still available. I do remember thinking at the time that the real meat of the story probably wasn't told . Thanks for the post and the jog of the old memory.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    I was 8 years old when this happened...I remember seeing a news report and being totally dumbstruck. Then a few years later the movie of their experience came out with James Earl Jones starring as Barney Hill....wonder if that old movie is still available. I do remember thinking at the time that the real meat of the story probably wasn't told . Thanks for the post and the jog of the old memory.
    I remember the movie as well, think it was called The Interrupted Journey.... the book was called that, it was by John Fuller (or was it called the UFO Incident?) I believe you might be able to find the movie on youtube.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2011), kathymarie (28th August 2011), Ontarioguy (27th December 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I can only say to those who are regularly abducted: do everything you can to return with -physical- evidence. Pictures of the aliens (if necessary use body-implanted cameras. ) but best of all artifacts from the ship(s). - I am so tired of having to go on stories alone. It is time for physical evidence.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I totally am convinced this Abduction occured myself. My intuition, may not be yours.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2011), kathymarie (28th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Argh bless them,

I'm usually open and sensitive to such incidents.

However what came up for me whilst listening, is that all seemed to be spin on spin, almost an inspired Martin Bormann-M.K Ultra staged event. haha, I Know it's giving these type of cruel earthlings to much credit to undertake such an event and maybe I'm having a excessive politically paranoid moment but if you can detach yourself and examine the events from such a perspective it does give a new insight into the phenomena.

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Re: The Lost Betty Hill Interview

First I want to thank you here for posting this series. I remember quite a few years ago reading the book about Betty and Barney Hill. It was nice to finally sit down and watch this video series.
    Must have been close to 30 years ago when I read that book.

While listening to the :The Lost Betty Hill Interview: ....I can't help but notice the interviewer is actually being a bit of a skeptic. I have to give Betty Hill credit, for what I can clearly see, as putting herself in the media for attack.

My heart goes out to Betty.
    I know in most cases, just to point out most facts to non-believers with direct evidence can cause a barrage of attacks and insults, one can only imagine the hell that woman went through....trying to convey her experience.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2011), kathymarie (28th August 2011), WhiteFeather (28th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    Re: The Lost Betty Hill Interview

First I want to thank you here for posting this series. I remember quite a few years ago reading the book about Betty and Barney Hill. It was nice to finally sit down and watch this video series.
    Must have been close to 30 years ago when I read that book.

While listening to the :The Lost Betty Hill Interview: ....I can't help but notice the interviewer is actually being a bit of a skeptic. I have to give Betty Hill credit, for what I can clearly see, as putting herself in the media for attack.

My heart goes out to Betty.
    I know in most cases, just to point out most facts to non-believers with direct evidence can cause a barrage of attacks and insults, one can only imagine the hell that woman went through....trying to convey her experience.
    Exactly, and well spoken concept. My gratitude.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

GCS1103 (30th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Thank you Whitefeather for your introduction to the video, very well explained and interesting. We know what we are getting in. These kind of introduction give more quality and credibility to this forum.

I am very tired of dumping in of videos without anything telling us if we should listen, or crooked false adervtising titles.

Thank you again.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

GCS1103 (30th August 2011), WhiteFeather (29th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

This is very true, this is the story that forms the basis of the entire narrative. As stated in the video, this is the first official abduction story of the modern age. The pervasiveness of this phenomenon is quite understated, whether wholly physical, astral or some combination of the both, there is a very real and almost subconscious recognition of its validity. I personally believe what Credo Mutwa and others state regarding the presence of both the Greys and Reptilians upon and within the earth .. that they have been here at least as long as modern humanity has in multiple forms of civilization and so really can't be considered as alien to the planet.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th December 2011), WhiteFeather (29th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the things I'm curious about, is why do we never hear from Mr. Hill? It would seem, in the telling of the story, that he is quite involved in the first stages of the abduction. Once they are aboard the craft, however, he just sort of drops out of the story.

Does Mrs. Hill ever make mention of him (other than a casual 'he was taken to another room') beyond the initial stages of the incident in any of her interviews? Obviously he didn't want the media attention that his wife got, as everything I see is Mrs. Hill speaking.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

WhiteFeather (26th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    Does Mrs. Hill ever make mention of him (other than a casual 'he was taken to another room') beyond the initial stages of the incident in any of her interviews? Obviously he didn't want the media attention that his wife got, as everything I see is Mrs. Hill speaking.
    He died in 1969 of a cerebral hemmorage.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

GCS1103 (26th December 2011), WhiteFeather (26th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see, thanks!

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank You All for the overwhelming response. Alot of positive feedback on this thread/subject as i have predicted so. It truly is a great story behind Betty and Barney Hill. We want to believe and Betty and Barney takes us there in soft baby steps.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ouporblowup's Avatar
    Thanks

I am pretty sure there is another version of the story where Barney tells of seing a white Arian man onboard the ship who was speaking German

which would be pretty strange unless you remember 200,000 nazis ( scientists n such ) disapeared at the end of the war, and reports of these german speaking " ETS "

have slipped through the cracks

ooo
    Let those who seek evil find it

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ouporblowup For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th December 2011), WhiteFeather (26th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I remember this. I watched it on CBS during the late 60's. I believe disclosure was still trying to happen then. They thought the shock of Kennedy, would disuade us from the truth seeking behind the subject. They tried to redicule them based on their mixed relationship, and other phychological babble of skeptics. But from the moment she and he told of their experience, I believed they went throughit. I was 9 at the time, and at 21, I saw my first one with at least 30 other party members at a barbeque for my birthday. Silent coast of 200 feet over head. I'm serious, it was just barely over the top of the trees, like 10 stories and very large about the size of a football field. It went over top of my children's school and later was picked up by Kennedy Air Force base.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th December 2011), WhiteFeather (26th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast