+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Kerry's 2011 Camelot AWAKE AND AWARE Conference, LA, 23 September

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Default Re: Kerry's 2011 Camelot AWAKE AND AWARE Conference, LA, 23 September

Hi Bill, sounds like a fantastic conference, i wish that i could be there.
    I know it is petty of me, but, I,m so jealous of everyone attending the conference, thats terrible isn,t it?
    Well, i do hope everyone attending has a wonderful experience, and, damn it, enjoys meetng all the other Avalonians that will be there.
    When are you coming to Canada Bill , it,s a lot nicer in the summer around here, that,s for sure.
    Wait a minute i just had a light bulb over my head for a second, i think i had a thought.
    I just happen to be in possesson of an 80 acre farm, and one of the front fields has a perfect concert hill, or should i say, Levi,s awake and aware huge summer slam, i mean wake up slam, ah ****.
    Forget it Bill, my wife would have me institutionalized.
    But, it is a good idea yes?

toothpick

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Earth Angel (26th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Hi Bill i have a plan, tell me what you think of it,..this weekend im gonna buy the winning lottery ticket and come over to "awake and aware 2011" and bring my friends winston smith 1971 and cidersomerset [WE CAN BE KERRY`S GROUPIES!!!] but if the numbers dont prove lucky for me Bill then il have to wait till its on camelot or avalon. how long before us poor avalonians can see it? p.s any one else want to come for the ride if my numbers DO come up?? im paying, LOL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

Quote Posted by Ecnal61 (here)
    Hi Bill i have a plan, tell me what you think of it,..this weekend im gonna buy the winning lottery ticket and come over to "awake and aware 2011" and bring my friends winston smith 1971 and cidersomerset [WE CAN BE KERRY`S GROUPIES!!!] but if the numbers dont prove lucky for me Bill then il have to wait till its on camelot or avalon. how long before us poor avalonians can see it? p.s any one else want to come for the ride if my numbers DO come up?? im paying, LOL.
    I'm in EcnaL61 - thank you !!!
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Ecnal61 (15th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Beautiful! If it was subtitled, this could make a very nice introduction to our Avalon French home page (replacing the current ufo video which has been on for over a year)...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here's an exceptionally inspiring and uplifting new video made by Kerry to promote her conference.

Just 4 mins long, and it has a powerful impact. Trust me -- watch this.

Enjoy.

If the conference stirs the soul as much as this intruduction video has done. i would say many souls are going to be awaked and more aware than ever before.

I wish i could attend. Before the event i say, Well done everyone. Blessings

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (25th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 458,534 times in 32,849 posts

-------

Hi, All:

Writing this early in Saturday morning from the conference.

BE HERE IF YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

In addition to the all-star line-up, also present -- but not speaking on stage -- are:
    • Henry Deacon
    • Jake Simpson
    • Gordon Novel
    • Jordan Maxwell
    • Dave Corso (and several others from the supersoldier program).
    It's quite a weekend. Get yourself here.

All best wishes to everyone - Bill

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th September 2011), Astra (26th September 2011), Caren (25th September 2011), Christine (24th September 2011), daci (24th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Elly (25th September 2011), ketturah (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), Mark (24th September 2011), Mother (24th September 2011), mountain_jim (24th September 2011), Yoda (24th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Bill,

Are you guys will publish record videos at the conference?
    For free society!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Great video! Here's a bump up, everyone should see it.

I love what Bob Dean said at the end, to paraphrase:
    You are an immortal, timeless being who has an infinite future in a glorious Universe that's so filled with beauty and life that we can't begin to grasp it. Don't be afraid, gather those you love around you, spread that love around, and go into tomorrow with courage!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

araucaria (24th September 2011), Caren (25th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), tessie999 (26th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

-------

Hi, All:

In addition to the all-star line-up, also present -- but not speaking on stage -- are:
    • Henry Deacon
    • Jake Simpson
    • Gordon Novel
    • Jordan Maxwell

Hello Friends,

I want to add my voice to Bill's in letting everyone know that this event is extremely timely and enlightening. I am feeling very privileged to be here.

There were many questions about what is the truth and how does one recognize it, the same question that is being asked daily on this forum. We all make a difference, as each person opens to the truth within themselves (who am I) they form a part of a greater truth, and as the jigsaw puzzle gets filled in and we all can see more clearly. I see it like a map that is being illuminated by points of light and as each light turns on the great part of the whole is revealed.

Many blessings to all,

La Tigra

18. Link to Post #30
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

For those of us who unfortunetly can not be there ,the next best thing is to listen Livestream!
    it is 50$ regstration fee,think of it as a donation :-)

http://awakeandaware2011.com/
    Click Livestream to the left,register and...you're there!

It has just started.I am listening to Rich Dolan now.Good to see Bill!

Keep updating us,please,Mandala,Gcs1103,La Tigra and everyone who is there

Enjoy yourselvs and bring those vibrations here!

~*&^~*&^~*&^~*&^~*&^~*&^~*&^~*&~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th September 2011 at 16:33. Reason: typo's

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (24th September 2011), daci (24th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), GCS1103 (26th September 2011), ketturah (24th September 2011), Lisab (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), Revere (25th September 2011), tessie999 (24th September 2011), Woody (24th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Retired
    Thanks

Richard Dolan is saying Bill has put him on the spot when saying that he is about to share some new revelations.he is not sure about that :-)

He is talking about beings and Et's watching us carefully and about the fact that we have difficulty to know who are the 'good guys' and who are the 'bad guys'..

here Is more from what Richard Dolan is saying: (main quatations,but only a small part of the lecture):

"Who are they,what are they and what are they about? Thats a tough one.."

"We are dealing with multiple groups,but are they all Et's,or multi-dimansional?...no one way to answer this,we are all coming to this with pre-concieved ideas"

"Do they want our DNA?,Do they want our souls? maybe.Do they want our earth? some of them already live here"

"Disclosure is not the END of anything,it is the real phase of the beggining of the battle for truth"

"It does not have to be a dark road,it can be a lighted road.There are opportunities here (A slide - "power to the people")

"It can take centuries,but we can do it... How?
    If there is one event that can wake -up the world that is Disclosure! That will spark a new awarness and a new global conversation.."

"At the end of the road,we will gonna have a very different world.A better world? can be that.Humanity itself can very well be different.Spirituality enhanced? I am not sure about that,but certainly technologicaly advanced.. There will be new questions,new challenges and new problems.thats O.K,we need new things to expand our reality and consciousness.who wants to party all night ?! ..."

The End
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th September 2011 at 14:33.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

BrianEn (24th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), jcocks (26th September 2011), karelia (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), Mike (24th September 2011), Revere (25th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011), tessie999 (24th September 2011), Woody (24th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,317 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Richard Dolan is saying Bill has put him on the spot when saying that he is about to share some new revelations.he is not sure about that :-)

He is talking about beings and Et's watching us carefully and about the fact that we have difficulty to know who are the 'good guys' and who are the 'bad guys'..

here Is more from what Richard Dolan is saying: (main quatations only,A small part of the picture):

"Who are they,what are they and what are they about? Thats a tough one.."

"We are dealing with multiple groups,but are they all Et's,or multi-dimansional?...no one way to answer this,we are all coming to this with pre-concieved ideas"

"Do they want our DNA?,Do they want our souls? maybe.Do they want our earth? some of them already live here"

"Disclosure is not the END of anything,it is the real phase of the beggining of the battle for truth"

"It does not have to be a dark road,it can be a lighted road.There are opportunities here (A slide - "power to the people")

If there is one event that can wake -up the world that is Disclosure! That will spark a new awarness and a new global conversation.."

"At the end of the road,we will gonna have a very different world.A better world? can be that.Humanity itself can very well be different.Spirituality enhanced? I am not sure about that,but certainly technologicaly advanced.. There will be new questions,new challenges and new problems.thats O.K,we need new things to expand our reality and consciousness.who wants to party all night ?! ..."

The End
    He's my little contribution from today, to back all that up:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post316640
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (25th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Lisab (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

here Is more from what Richard Dolan is saying: (main quatations only,A small part of the picture):

The End
    He's my little contribution from today, to back all that up:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post316640
    I see where you're getting at Carmody,If we will not have a spiritual advancmnet together with technological advancment than we better go back to live in a cave,at least this way we will not destroy ourselvs and the surrounding.

Are all other life forms out there spiritually advanced? What are the implications for that?
    what kind of life is out there in the universe? in our Galaxy and beyond? is it competitive,are there empires? Are there aliances?

questions,questions and hardly any answers..yet!

With time the story will unfold,and when we will get the picture,- time (as we know it) will cease to exist.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th September 2011 at 19:56.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (25th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), karelia (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Revere (25th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I see where you're getting at Carmody,If we will not have a spiritual advancmnet together with technological advancment than we better go back to live in a cave,at least this way we will not destroy ourselvs and the surrounding.

Are all other life forms out there spiritually advanced? What are the implications for that?
    what kind of life is out there in the universe? in our Galaxy and beyond? is it competitive,are there empires? Are there aliances?

questions,questions and hardly any answers..yet!

With time the story will unfold,and when we will get the picture,time (as we know it) will cease to exist.
    Your questioning seems to contain some kind of an answer - merely being there after negotiating a certain stage (which we are currently negotiating) suggests that some kind of advancement must have been achieved

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (25th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Limor Wolf (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks

I know what I would like to see,araucaria.I would like us to be careful of who we are following,to whom we are granting access to our earth,be choosy,have a vision of where we want to go and develop our inner senses.thats the most important part,or else we will find ourselves falling from bad to worse.

We have help though

whatever pushes us to expand more and more ,without any intervention but just like a loving mother who observe her child and allowing him the freedom to experiment while presenting him with good advice,this is what I am ready to 'follow',or lets say,to learn from.

I would'nt like anyone else to do the job for me (and it ain't working like that),I will not give myself to any saviors who want something in return (foothold in our life)

And I say NO to 'galactic federation of light' and other rullers under the guise of guests.

If we need to choose a model and a vision to follow,it will be from those who understand unity,follow unity,ARE unity.This and nothing else.

Peace

~*&^~*

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th September 2011 at 14:37.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

araucaria (25th September 2011), Calz (25th September 2011), Hervé (26th September 2011), karelia (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Revere (25th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Retired
    Thanks

From livestream- BoB Dean- 'Awake and Aware conference 2011'

It started as usual and ended with tears!

from the start-

Kerry is calling Bob Dean- "A one man Disclosure project"
    Bill Ryan was presenting Bob - "He has the heart of a small size planet,and an experience to go with it"

Sargeant Robert Dean opened his presentation confessing that he owns no computure.He finds it intrusive and addictive,and he ain't no 'cyber person' :-)

This is small part of what he had to say - (Only an appetizer for the real thing,worth to watch the whole presentation)

"We have never been alone,Human beings have intimate relationship with very highly inteligences...those intelegences has created the Homo sapience,and as time advanced,the Homo sapience sapience"

He continued by defining himself as having an 'intuative inner awarness,therefore he can locate extraterrestriels beings with ease'.he claims they are walking among us.They are coming from other star systems,other galaxies,and other dimansions..
    He summarizes-
    "The universe is not at all what you might think it is..."

"The story is too damn big.There is not going to be a disclosure,not in a way of a press conference,If a 'formal Disclosure' will take place ,than it will be a subliminal education"

He is quoting from someone else: "Human beings appear to be a slave race for extraterrestriels civilisations,and we still remain in this position to this day.."

"It is conceivable that the planet earth has changed hands over the millenia without the population ever knowing about it"

"Who the hell are those people? why are they interested in us? Our ancestors from sumar,greece etc called them:Messangers,Guardians,Custodians,Angles,thats exactly what they are.I like to call them custodians.."

"They are all over the damn place,we are being analized,observed,examined,tested,encouraged,its all done by their scientists wich are something else from what we know."

"Planet earth is in quarantine,to keep us from going out there,because we are a primitive and savage race.we have no business to be out there"

I have been face to face with some of them and they told me that planet earth is like a 'trustee ship' - the trust has a board of trustees,there is a decision making authorities of this trust,they are not even in this galaxy.there is such thing as a 'galactic federation'."

For the next part of his talk,Bob dean was showing some slides of gigantic motherships...one of them is the Appolo 13 on its mission to the moon,he was telling that on this journey they got the proof that the universe is teeming with life,and not far from them was hovering a five miles hugh mother ship.."

Mighty Bob has been stating that he does NOT believe in doom and gloom -

"make your plans for december 22nd and have a wonderful 2013 new year " :-)

With very encouraging words he added - "Our lessons here on this planet are glourious and I would not give them up"

And finaly he has ended when he spoke from the heart, as he turned to the audience and said -

"The love,the warm,the efection that you show me has ment more to me that I can tell you!"

He was crying and got a well desreved standing ovation from the audiance! he got to have the last word though - "I always cry to end a presentation..."

There was a surprise! (In the following ten minute 'Answers and questions' segment) when Henry Deacon expressed his appreciation to Bob Dean with the warmest encouragment of Kerry wich expressed her enormous gratitude for them both.

(My own comment) - It is good to see that Henry is well and keep in contact with Camelot.

END

Kerry's last words for this part:

"The PTB has silenced most of the people that were our whistleblowers.There are many white hats out there,fighting for us all
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th September 2011 at 23:59.

31. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Anno (24th September 2011), araucaria (25th September 2011), Astra (26th September 2011), Calz (25th September 2011), christian (24th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Elly (25th September 2011), GCS1103 (25th September 2011), Hervé (26th September 2011), karelia (26th September 2011), Kindling (27th September 2011), Laura Elina (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), markoid (25th September 2011), Mike (24th September 2011), misericordia (25th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Mother (24th September 2011), Muzz (26th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011), Spellbound (25th September 2011), tessie999 (26th September 2011), toothpick (26th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Oh Limor, thank you so very much for posting this amazing event here, for those like me can benefit from such knowledg and good energy!
    Thank you so very much, and my wishes: may the power of this event spread all over the earth, may our computers, these adictions machines work as tools to chanel and touch every heart with this awakening words!
    Much much love!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), GCS1103 (25th September 2011), Limor Wolf (24th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Muzz (26th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

[...]"Planet earth is in quarantine,to keep us from going out there,because we are a primitive and savage race."[...]
    ...apart from Anno. Who is awesome and welcome in space whenever he likes. =P

I do so like Bob Dean. I find it very funny that the one person in the Alternative Community that noone (including me) has anything bad to say about, doesn't have a computer so will never know! When will this all be on the YouTube?

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), GCS1103 (25th September 2011), karelia (26th September 2011), Limor Wolf (25th September 2011), Mike (24th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), PurpleLama (29th September 2011), Sierra (25th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All:

• Henry Deacon
    • Jake Simpson
    • Gordon Novel
    • Jordan Maxwell

Hi, my friend!
    You all, have a spectacular event; I wish you all the best, amazing moments, lots of love and music and dance and peace and wisdom and light surrounding every word, every hug, every kiss, every shaking hands every minute of these days! Enjoy...and, please, share with us!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Limor Wolf (26th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I'm looking very forward to hearing from the super line-up of speakers. I have been saving since last year when I couldn't attend.

I'm coming all the way from Florida to California, to meet fellow Avalonians and hear these enlightening researchers and speakers. I am so excited, I'm like a little kid. I hope to meet Bill, Kerry and Bob Dean. I purchased David's and Richard's books and hope to get them read before September 23rd.

I wish everyone could make it, but I understand it's logistically and financially difficult in times like these. I am feeling it too. We will keep you all in our thoughts and be sure to share details of this conference.

Blessings to all, Mandala
    Hi!!! Good for you, keep this vibe, have a wonderful time!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th September 2011), Limor Wolf (26th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast