+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Kerry's 2011 Camelot AWAKE AND AWARE Conference, LA, 23 September

1. Link to Post #61
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Kerry's 2011 Camelot AWAKE AND AWARE Conference, LA, 23 September

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    There is a point where we get to see and understand how the world really operates and maybe going down to the smallest details is no more necessary.

Bill has finalized this talk conveying the following message: "Whatever it is that excites you and resonate with you and energizes you,dont wait,do it now!"
    That's why an activism section on the forum might be very beneficial. We can do a lot individually and multiple times more collectively. We could share ideas, information about existing projects and success stories, thus inspire each other, invite others or offer help to someone with an idea.
    Yeah, sure; provided however we do not lose sight of the fact that the greatest action can be through inaction, i.e. what is already being done here - cf. the Taoist notion of 'wu wei' - action through inaction - effortlessness.
    Exactly. Action through inaction in the sense of not engaing in petty endeavours, but rather acting in harmony with the Dao, thus there is no 'own' action.
    The Master doesn't try to be powerful;
    thus he is truly powerful.
    The ordinary man keeps reaching for power;
    thus he never has enough.

The Master does nothing,
    yet he leaves nothing undone.
    The ordinary man is always doing things,
    yet many more are left to be done.
    It surely doesn't mean sitting around all day. It means creating in harmony with the Dao, or in other terms, letting God's will work through one.
    Giving birth and nourishing,
    having without possessing,
    acting with no expectations,
    leading and not trying to control:
    this is the supreme virtue.

[...]

When the Master governs, the people
    are hardly aware that he exists.

The Master doesn't talk, he acts.
    When his work is done,
    the people say, "Amazing:
    we did it, all by ourselves!"

[...]

A good traveler has no fixed plans
    and is not intent upon arriving.
    A good artist lets his intuition
    lead him wherever it wants.
    A good scientist has freed himself of concepts
    and keeps his mind open to what is.

Thus the Master is available to all people
    and doesn't reject anyone.
    He is ready to use all situations
    and doesn't waste anything.
    This is called embodying the light.

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
    What is a bad man but a good man's job?
    If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
    however intelligent you are.
    It is the great secret.
    Pretty far off topic...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Anna (27th September 2011), Calz (27th September 2011), Limor Wolf (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Sierra (26th September 2011), Tibouchine (26th September 2011), vortex surfer (27th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Final words about the 'Awake and Aware 2011' moments via livestream,-

Sean David morton is a former radio host and a documentry maker,he is a psychic who makes predictions as well as being Kerry's neighbor :-) Also suggested - a stand-up comedian that deals with the most important subjects.

Although it may sometimes mislead,Sean gave much more than a comic relief,I found his presentation brilliant and funny,American style.At first,he declared that "monologues are dictatorial,so I will mostly take questions".but he gave monologues!

He started with the mayan Calender and its importance to this period of time and warned :"The next year,we are going to witness some unparallel events in the history of the human race." he added that the situation around October 2012 will be that people will grab their heads and say -'is that really happening?"

While talking,Sean screened the pictures of his cats

He recommend the listeners- "Go check your cats,those 'Kitlers cats' (nazi geneticly modified cats that look like Hitler) are the secret weapon of the government! they will make you feed them,water them,pat them,clean their litter box everyday from poo poo,they will intentionally enslave you.." :D

Sean talk in a pace of 1,000 words per minute,he related to Elenin having an impact on earth and gave prediction that possible dates for the economic collapse are between 12/11-15/11.

Than,describing how is life in Los angles:"I love Los Angles.Los Angeles is the only place you can put past life in your resume.." :~)

As you can guess,serious data and fun combined,were there the whole time.

The last speaker of the conference was Graham Hancock,He gave a rich presentation about the illusion of death ('death does not exist') and about altered states of consciousness and how all this current repressed knowledge was well known to ancient egyptian society back than.The crowd rose to their feet at the end of it.

He began with one minute silence for the sake of the suffering people around the world.

Here are some quotes -

"There is a mystery of good and evil,life is a theater of experiences and we have to make a distinction and be able to chose and make a decision..they try to keep us in the dark,we need to return to the light."

"If we want to fully understand the UFO phenomenona,we have to get to the psychic realm"

"I am not advocating drugs,I advocat adults self responsibility" (About Ayahuasca and mind expanding drugs)

and summed with -

"We need to have a new definition to what is reality"

Kerry,together with Bill have closed the conference and gave thanks to the helpers behind the scenes (She brought them and introduced them on stage),to the researchers,to the speakers,to the whistleblowers,to the white hats and to all the awake and aware people who attended:

"I thank you for bringing your imagination and your love to this gathering"

Thank YOU Kerry!

p.s - due to my computure crashing I have missed Nassim Haramein's lecture,sorry about that!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th September 2011 at 06:27.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Anna (27th September 2011), Atlas (24th March 2014), Calz (27th September 2011), christian (26th September 2011), GCS1103 (27th September 2011), Heather2017 (26th September 2011), Hervé (26th September 2011), leavesoftrees (26th September 2011), Lisab (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011), Mother (26th September 2011), Sierra (26th September 2011), tessie999 (26th September 2011), ViralSpiral (26th September 2011), Yoda (26th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Hi Fred

These are Bill's words,I am only delivering it here.
    I think he might mean,that now that we know,we have a greater work to do and maybe concentrate on creating the vision that we want to see.Walk our Talk.Thats a different phase.
    That's exactly what i was thinking today! Enough now, there's nothing more i have to know about the negs. What we need now is Inspiration, coopeartion and LOVE!

transiten

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (27th September 2011), GCS1103 (27th September 2011), Limor Wolf (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Fred

These are Bill's words,I am only delivering it here.
    I think he might mean,that now that we know,we have a greater work to do and maybe concentrate on creating the vision that we want to see.Walk our Talk.Thats a different phase.
    Hi Limor and yes, I well remember EXACTLY where those words came from, and even though I sometimes don't see eye to eye with Bill on some things, (like anyone else) there are many things he has done and said along my perilous path that have come at the precice time I needed them. For that there are many thanks... His thoughts concerning not diving TOO deep down the conspiracy rabbit holes once we generally know of them, in liew of greater things, being the latest.

Cheers,
    Fred

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like to publicly thank Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy for inviting me to share my music (PeRPLeXa) at such an important and truly amazing event. A once in a lifetime opportunity, I couldn't be more honored... thank you ♥ ...and thank you too Bill for all that you do. Sincerely.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wald For This Post:

christian (27th September 2011), GCS1103 (27th September 2011), Limor Wolf (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), Yoda (27th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4