Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 11 18 LastLast

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

[Admin edit: The account of this poster has been closed for promoting his own web site and services. The material posted however will remain here as this is not the only place where he did so. For further details please see this post and this one. Please take anything your read here with a big grain of salt

Poster was also known under the aliases of:

Maggador and darkbreed]

Since a very young little kid I have been involved with the occult, esoteric, magic, symbolism, secret orders & Societies etc, mainly because I was born straight into it, having a father who was a Grandmaster of a smaller Order in my home country Norway.

This Order was a family-based order going from kin to kin as far as leadership goes. It goes back to the 1100's in Switzerland, and have remained a fairly unknown secret order away from any form of the general public, media, history and so on. The order itself was established 13th October of 1307 , interestingly the same date the Knight Templars officially were dismantled. This was however not a coincidence, as the Order was indeed founded by ex-Knight Templars who made sure it would have its foundation date the very same date of the fall of Knight Templars so that symbolically they truly never got shut down at all but indeed continued their work the very same day under a new name, in a completely different locations, and under the uttermost strict secrecy as to their existence.

However, this Order did not represent the Knights Templars, as Knights Templars were one of several influencing groups that merged and collaborated with the foundation and structure and systems of practice of this new Order. Some of these other's that took part were the early Rosicrucians, some of those earliest ones later known as Freemasons, Christian Mystics and a few individuals with background in other orders and practices, from alchemy to various forms of magic. Some of these members remained active only within this newly established Order, while a few others also took part in the construction of the groups they came from, to create that which became the Rosicrucian Order and the Freemason Order, yet these other Orders that were emerging did not have any affiliation or even knowledge about The Order itself, or that some of their own members were also members in such an order.

Thus the Order maintained the highest level of secrecy, and only a few handfuls of people were at any time member during the first period of its existence. Members had been extremely thoroughly screened and monitored for long periods of time before they actually were considered candidates for membership. Then another period of close follow-up and inspection of the ones deemed possible candidates followed, where everything they did, said or spent their time with was carefully reported to the inner circle of the Order. Once they felt this process was properly achieved the final thing to do was select a few of the ones considered most worthy candidates from the group of different people that had been considered for the order. This selection process was done by the higher ranked members together with the Grandmaster of the order, and other highly trusted initiates of the Inner Circle, and they would discuss the pro's and con's for each candidate left after this selection process and make a vote on whether a certain candidate should be qualified for membership or not.

As soon as they had their qualified candidates ready that they felt would be of a good contribution to the Order, time would be spent to indirectly suggest and question them about certain interests in the esoteric and occult arts, their practice and knowledge, in a very subtle and friendly way to not arise suspicion since they were at this moment still not accepted as members but held out in the dark knowing nothing of the Order or that they had even been through such a long period of studies by the Order. Several other tests and experiments had been carried out on these candidates during their "review process", such as testing loyalty, their ability to keep secrets, how they would act and be towards other members, friends, and general public, test their morals & ethics, and other relevant things the Order felt was necessary to guarantee the most noble and honorable of trustworthy men to qualify as members in the final stage.

With all this done and concluded, the ones that had yielded the best overall results through all tests, would be whispered in the ears about a possible secret order looking for men like themselves, explaining as well some of the basics of the Order's purpose, practices and structure. Then their reactions would be carefully observed in regards of what they had been told now, though still none of them knowing exactly what order was being whispered about, or who were in it, or who was leading it.

This was the real point in the process where finally the Order would reveal itself to them, assuming they had all stood the very last test as well which most whom had gotten this far usually did. Now they would be invited to spend some time with a couple of the other Brothers, to get to know each other, learn some of the basics of the Order, its history, its work and purpose. Shortly after that, they would finally get to actually visit the temple of the Order itself, and at last receive the first Initiation into the Brotherhood and swear the strict Oaths which that consisted of. Then they slowly moved up in ranks and degrees as they persuaded their new dedication to the Order and its Work, participating in the different rituals, ceremonies, mystical and esoteric teachings and other practices.

As an Order it has maintained itself more or less unknown to the public, and very few have had the privilege of being a member through all these hundreds of years it has existed since it was founded. In fact, it rarely had more than a couple hundred members in total alive at the same time. But, its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time.

Even though one can say that the Order itself is an off-spring of various other orders, groups and societies, as well as specific individuals of the time, it gained and maintained its very own sophisticated way of keeping itself both secret but at the same time spreading its work by influencing the society of those days and all the way up to modern day by what can be called a "seeding process" where certain elements have been revealed to the public in ways that does not trace back to the Order itself. Through its members that were in turn part of other early groups, societies and orders, elements of the more important aspects of the work was being gently injected into the practices and systems of such other groups and in turn becoming a solid part of those groups practices, some of these were groups such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians as well as others as time went on through the centuries.

With that the Order functioned as sort of core, the inner Base, of various teachings, practices and activities which were spread into the other societies & orders, which made the Order itself fairly well hidden, in the shadows of all, hardly anyone knowing about it, yet it managed to have great influence upon society.

Time still was moving, and new generations came forth, other orders formed, and some were closed down - the Order managed to make sure to get some of the greatest men of both the newly forming orders as well as from those closing down, thus always building upon and improving their own work and teachings, while at the same time maintaining the real core and tradition of itself, including its function and purpose towards the future.

This Order is a direct bloodline order, as far as the leadership goes, meaning that the Grandmaster is always the older living son of the previous Grandmaster at his resignment, or the closest kin if no son was had - such as the son of the brother or sister of a previous Grandmaster. This has been the case and still is the case, and will continue to be the case. The Grandmaster is however free to select another most trustworthy high ranking member as the next Grandmaster in the case there is no suitable blood related kin, and thus initiate such a member into the highest degree to maintain the Order and preserve its presence. So far, this has not been needed, and would only be considered if any of the closest kin of the Grandmaster would not be determined suitable to continue the Order.

Since I grew up with the last living Grandmaster, my own father, I was basically born into these matters, and early on I was trained and taught that one day it was me who would be taking over the leadership and make sure of the survival of the order, its teachings, and most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

After the death of my father, the Order went into a dormant state, a "sleeping period", where I was being taken care of by other high initiates and the family involved with preserving the work and teachings of the order, until I would be ready to carry on the work myself and rebuild the Order and once again activate its work and spread its teachings. This period lasted about 15 years. The Order has been under my leadership for a few years now, and I am now working on regrouping old members and relatives of such, as well as finding new members due to the time that has gone with very little activity by the Order - something which was caused by the previous Grandmaster, my father, dying young and unexpectedly in an accident where I myself, the oldest son, had barely just turned 12 years old.

And thus ending a long story, this is how I got introduced to Freemasonry as well as other secret orders & societies, having been involved of sorts since birth, even though I was not introduced directly to the Freemason Order until I was around 25 years old, and some other orders a bit earlier such as the Rosicrucian Order at around age 20, and various other Orders at different periods of time.

For me, the occult, esoteric, magick, rituals, ceremonies, symbolism, mysticism, and so on have always been a part of my life, and is completely natural and common for me. Never having had an experience of life without it, it is a completely normal part of daily life, and it will always remain that way as well.

Now, I am the one with sons, which will be introduced to the mysteries and the Order when at an appropriate age, as I myself was introduced to it all by my father way back then. This has now been active as an Order, by direct family blood line throughout its existence from the very beginning, dating back almost 1000 years. I will do my part for the next 1000.

In Light & Darkness,
    G:M. Edward Alexander
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 21:38.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Does your order line up with free masonry? Does your order have a belief in God, Annunaki type beings, Elite rulers who need to run the world and people need to be controlled? Do you align with the illuminati, club of rome or other politically active groups? Do you attend the Bilderburger meetings? I am not being a smart aleck with my questions. I am keeping an open mind regarding your post, but I do have my reservations as afterall, you just broke a 1000 year old secret order of which you are now supposed to be the head. I would imagine there are oaths and pledges of may these traitorous lips burn to ash should I reveal any of the secrets sort of thing, and thus if you are a traitor to your order why should we trust you?

So much intrigue and bs going on, but let's hear what you all teach otherwise why come here? I could care a less if you were the soon to be king of England as I am not impressed with title but only quality of spirit and soul towards others and the world. So, no pussy footing around, let us have it, cause I really can't deal with another thread like the Charles 500 million question and answer thread.

In love and peace,

Serenity

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Your thread is interesting and alluring, but what's the point? Surely if things have been kept so secret for so long should you be discussing them in such a way? Are you going to reveal some inner secrets from being the chosen one? Would love to hear more about where you are than just how you got there. Please enlighten us!!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Corncrake (30th August 2011), fifi (31st August 2011), g.k.r (3rd September 2011), jsb_swampfox (30th August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd September 2011), Ria (30th August 2011), Syl (1st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like the "secret" is out by your own admission.....point being?
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

Amysenthia (30th August 2011), Camilo (31st August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), OnyxKnight (3rd September 2011), Ria (30th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Norway is the place of many significant esotheric beginnings..

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Amysenthia (30th August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), Jake (30th August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), Siberia9 (30th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

So, why tell us about your secret Order? Are you hinting that yours is ALSO responsible for the mess this world is in? Tell us, what good has your Order done for humanity besides control and manipulate it?
    What makes your Order better than the others? Why the secrecy?

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My Order has influenced Freemasonry, and vice versa - as some of the original first members were of the early Freemasons, and in turn that means some of the useful teachings from there may have been implented into certain practices, and in turn our members implemented parts of our systems into their teachings, as well as into many other orders & societies since this Order I am in dates back before most of these other "popular" orders. We have no connection though, we are an independent order, founded by EX- Templars along with a couple early Freemasons and Rosicrucians and some other individuals.

Yes, be believe in God, we are practicing true christian mysticism - Annunaki type beings, well not in that sense, but non-physical entities that are here yes - I don't quite understand your question about the Elite, if you are asking if we support that the answer is clearly NO, we work AGAINST those tyrants, whom are fallen from dignity and outcasts of the orders they've been part of, they do not keep to the sacred oaths they have sworn, nor do they act in noble and honorable ways as we swore on our oath and is the foundation of our orders, and they stole all the secret knowledge obtained from being members to use it for own selfish ends instead of using it to help and assist the world and its people.

We have connections with Illuminati, but not in any sinister ways. No political groups etc. Never been on Bilderberger groups, never intend to - these are part of the above mentioned tyrants that we are against.

And no, i just let you know about the existence of our Order. I did not even name it, nor give any details where its founded, who are involved, and certainly not any of he secret practices, rituals, ceremonies, teachings and activities. However - we are in changing times, so I have decided to make parts of the Order more public, for the sake of benefiting others as well more directly. Remember, also, that I am the functional Grand Master , thus I am the Voice and Action of the Order and it is all up to me how I want to do things. There's no one above me to do anything they may "dislike", and I can not be a traitor either since I RUN the Order and make the rules . We are in crucial times, and I have decided its time to break the almost 1000 years of secret silence and let people in a bit on what's going on in this world. I'm not one of the bad guys, I'm one of the good ones, and we are strongly against all the negativity taking place due to other individuals abusing the occult systems of magic and other practices they've obtained from orders like ours and our friends.

So, you can ask me anything, and I'll determine if I feel I can answer it . I will do my best.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

@ G.M.E.A.

What do you have to gain by posting this? 804 years of working behind the scenes and now it is time to come into the light? Assuming that you are who you say you are, is it time to influence the new societies and orders of the digital age?

"... its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time. "

The vegans post is a nice way of discussing the sanctity of all life, but starting the conversation with an insult, IE: "ignorant murderers and hypocrites" doesn't seem very enlightened.

If this is how you define "gentlest ways", do us all a favor and take it someplace else.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

12. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, why tell us about your secret Order? Are you hinting that yours is ALSO responsible for the mess this world is in? Tell us, what good has your Order done for humanity besides control and manipulate it?
    What makes your Order better than the others? Why the secrecy?
    No, to the contrary, mine is working against those negative forces, those individuals whom have stolen the teachings from orders like mine and others to go directly against what these orders stand for, breaking the oaths they've sworn, just for their own selfish agendas to use these occult and magical practices for power, control and enslavement, instead of what they're really for, liberty, freedom and understanding.

My Order has through centuries, almost 1000 years, taken part of doing our part to decrease the negative influences in the world, and bring more of the positive. We have been infiltrating those orders that are of a selfish and sinister purpose. But do note, it is not really the Orders themselves that are evil, sinister, destructive or abusive. There is a small group, a very small group indeed, of men that has stolen the knowledge they've obtained from their membership in these other orders, and turned it to their own selfish agendas and goals, to enslave, entrap, control and manipulate people, and gain more power and influence. These do NOT represent any of these Orders or what these Orders stand for. They are outcasts, they are NOT supported by us, or the majority of other people that are members of these orders, but rather our enemy that we are working on getting shut down.

MY Order has never done anything of a negative nature towards others, it is completely benevolent and here to assist and help the world and its population. We do our work in secret silence, true, but that's again for very specific and important reasons. We have contributed with a lot of the true understanding in the world, been helping the world develop certain social aspects such as various arts, science, spiritual practices, and so on. And we also help you buy taking the war for you against the tyrants and blasphemous men that got the world and its people in an iron grip. We have done so for as long as we've been in existence, this is a long war, and very complex, and there still will be much time left.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Your thread is interesting and alluring, but what's the point? Surely if things have been kept so secret for so long should you be discussing them in such a way? Are you going to reveal some inner secrets from being the chosen one? Would love to hear more about where you are than just how you got there. Please enlighten us!!!
    The Point was to give a general historical overview of Secret Orders and how they originate back to a common source of influence, that hardly anyone know of, that being us and our Order. It was also to give an overview over how such an order is structured, give some more background information about myself, and an introduction to this specific secret order and related orders - You can ask the questions back based upon the information I have given.

13. Link to Post #10
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I can see the idea or ideal behind an order - I have trouble in reconciling what my parents are about, what were my grandparents about, let alone to know what is it that has made my family "tick". I don´t even know if my grand-grand-father was a farmer or a fisherman or what, in his soul? Do I have to learn or rediscover something that he for example knew then? Do we have to do that every generation? I definitely can understand how there is a need for an order to keep things from not being forgotten - and am willing to entertain the idea that they all might not be bad - the orders, I mean. Thanks Edward.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 30th August 2011 at 15:14. Reason: add

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

crested-duck (31st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), g.k.r (3rd September 2011), thunder24 (30th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    @ G.M.E.A.

What do you have to gain by posting this? 804 years of working behind the scenes and now it is time to come into the light? Assuming that you are who you say you are, is it time to influence the new societies and orders of the digital age?

"... its purpose was not to keep the knowledge, insights, teachings and its general work away from the public, but rather the opposite, its work was to spread such to those people around them, in the gentlest ways and through philosophical discussions and participation in various arts and influencing different other orders and societies of the time. "

The vegans post is a nice way of discussing the sanctity of all life, but starting the conversation with an insult, IE: "ignorant murderers and hypocrites" doesn't seem very enlightened.

If this is how you define "gentlest ways", do us all a favor and take it someplace else.
    I think the purpose of this post is unfolding itself as we speak, don't you? But to summarize it: We have been working behind the scenes for as long as we've been existing as an Order. Now we feel it is time to let us be known to the general public, so they can know some about what's been going on in history, and what still is ongoing, what we are here to do, and what we can do to help you and everyone else from the negative influences of those betrayers whom have left our orders, stolen our teachings, and instead of using it for the noble and honorable good purposes they are supposed, they use it for the opposite and for their own selfish agendas. We are here to let you know that there are some good ones out there, not every secret order is of Evil. In fact, most of them are NOT - the majority of secret orders are run by very nice men, having members that are very kind and caring, helpful and friendly, with only the best of intentions towards everyone. The group of tyrants that have the power in this world, and most people unfortunately connects with the different orders, making it look like it is the orders themselves that are of a selfish and evil nature, these people are just a small group of renegades, betrayers, thiefs - whom have stolen the secret teachings and broken their oaths and use the magic and practices towards their own agenda and lust for power and control and enslavement of Mankind.

That is NOT a representation of the Orders themselves, only that small group of people that are NOT in any way supported by the rest of us, or by the Orders themselves, and we are many that are doing the Great Work for positive influences and get more harmony and balance restored, decrease the presence of these betrayal tyrants and do our job as good as we can to restore peace and noble deeds, being honorable, truthful, always helpful to our fellow men and women, show kindness and a good heart, and so on. That is what we are.

Fairly off topic the whole Vegan post, but since you pull it up here, yes the title did get too arrogant and aggressive compared to my intentions. But I will go discuss more over in that thread itself a bit later as I got more to say there.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I know how it feels to put a thread/post out that gets challenged, EA. You're in the hot seat now...!
    Why should we believe that your intentions are good when you have connections to the illuminati? They're the biggest threat to humanity.
    So, you believe in advanced aliens as God? I don't understand about the nonentities. Are these like the ones that have been summoned by other secret societies for the purpose of power?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

58andfixed (31st August 2011), crested-duck (31st August 2011), Ria (30th August 2011), seko (30th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I definitely can understand how there is a need for an order to keep things not forgotten - and am willing to entertain the idea that they all might not be bad - the orders, I mean. Thanks Edward.

UT
    Yes, in fact the majority of all secret orders and societies are GOOD and BENEVOLENT and are here for YOU, if you only knew all the work we're doing for you behind the scenes constantly.. There are very specific and important reasons why we are secret, and keep our practices and teachings away from the public. The best example is to take a look at the small group of people controlling the world - these were part of such Orders, but instead of doing as they should and had sworn to do when joining the orders, they did the opposite and stole the teachings and used the knowledge to abuse, deceive, lie, gain power, execute control, create slavery and use it all for their own selfish ends and goals without the slightest respect for anyone at all. These are NOT representatives of the Orders, they are deserters , betrayers, and they are the ones we are opposed to and working against, trying to decrease their influence upon the world and its people, and restore some more harmony and balance. We are here to do noble deeds, to be honorable, to always help and assist our fellow men and women, to assist society develop, bring people more truth and spirituality and understanding, and so much more.

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Time for a story:

Two Anthropologists encountered a tribe in the Amazon that had never before had contact with the outside world, and got into an intense discussion of how they should proceed.

Anthropologist one argued that they should work to set up a reservation so that the tribe could continue to live in their traditional ways without succumbing to the evil influences of the modern world.

Anthropologist two argued that they should bring in medications and modern healthcare so that they could prevent malaria and reduce infant mortality.

Who was right? Neither, because they both assumed that they were superior to the tribespeople and knew what was best for them.

And that is why I have a problem with any self described elite or keeper of secret knowledge, they assume that they are superior to the rest of humanity.

I can't help but notice Mr. Alexander, that you have received many thanks for your posts here on Avalon, but you have not seen one post in nearly 8 months that you found helpful or deserving of acknowledgement.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

58andfixed (31st August 2011), Argos (2nd September 2011), Autumn (2nd September 2011), Calz (31st August 2011), Caren (31st August 2011), ceetee9 (30th August 2011), crested-duck (31st August 2011), Floor (31st August 2011), Gardener (5th September 2011), Holly Lindin (1st September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st September 2011), Isthatso (31st August 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd September 2011), Lisab (30th August 2011), Loveisall21 (30th August 2011), nearing (30th August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), Ria (30th August 2011), Syl (1st September 2011), TATODAY (5th September 2011), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2011), WhiteFeather (31st August 2011)

21. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

In light and darkness : as above so below

I welcome you as i would any one joining Avalon and i am interested in what you have to say, as i think many would be on here

Can you tell about some of the rituals, ceremonies, tell everything and let us know what it is that is being kept from us, as you say you do what you do for the good of the people so lets have it plz

much love

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

crested-duck (31st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th August 2011), Lisab (30th August 2011), Omni (31st August 2011), seko (30th August 2011), thunder24 (30th August 2011), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I know how it feels to put a thread/post out that gets challenged, EA. You're in the hot seat now...!
    Why should we believe that your intentions are good when you have connections to the illuminati? They're the biggest threat to humanity.
    So, you believe in advanced aliens as God? I don't understand about the nonentities. Are these like the ones that have been summoned by other secret societies for the purpose of power?
    I'm not in a hot seat at all, I'm perfectly fine. After all, I know my reason for posting this and revealing this information now. You are the ones that don't. But I'm trying to explain the reason to you, so you can understand and see why it is necessary. Now, why should you believe my intentions are good? Just like that, well you shouldn't! You should read what I have to say, take it into consideration, and then see if it sounds like something coming from a "good guy" or some "evil reptilian guy".

As far as Illuminati goes, you must understand that the structure and hierarchy of Illuminati ITSELF is split and in internal conflict, there ARE good guys in Illuminati whom are working on changing the seasons, just as we do, my Order, and other Orders. Several ex-members of Illuminati itself has come forth the last few years, because they've had enough, and want to help people and let you know what is going on in stead of sitting in the corner bench doing nothing while their evil masters destroys the world.

No advanced aliens are "God". They are just that, advanced Aliens. God is the All, the Mind that engulfs all of Existence, and everything exists within the Mind of God.

For entities, there are many different types, used for many different reasons. Some for good, some for bad.

24. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I have seen this same posting in Godlike productions from someone from argentina is this you

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...g1n_VcGQh0-H8A

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Time for a story:

Two Anthropologists encountered a tribe in the Amazon that had never before had contact with the outside world, and got into an intense discussion of how they should proceed.

Anthropologist one argued that they should work to set up a reservation so that the tribe could continue to live in their traditional ways without succumbing to the evil influences of the modern world.

Anthropologist two argued that they should bring in medications and modern healthcare so that they could prevent malaria and reduce infant mortality.

Who was right? Neither, because they both assumed that they were superior to the tribespeople and knew what was best for them.

And that is why I have a problem with any self described elite or keeper of secret knowledge, they assume that they are superior to the rest of humanity.

I can't help but notice Mr. Alexander, that you have received many thanks for your posts here on Avalon, but you have not seen one post in nearly 8 months that you found helpful or deserving of acknowledgement.
    It is not an assumption, it is a fact. It is those without knowledge and understanding that assume that all people are equal, and this is simply not the case. As hard as it may be for some to hear, it is the truth.
    Elitism is a natural product of diversity. Some are driven towards the light and others wish to remain in the darkness of ignorance, and it is their right to do so.
    As an example; In a chicken hatchery large quantities of eggs are allowed to develop together. Some eggs hatch early, and these are usually the superior chickens with better health, vigor and even intelligence. These chicks are quickly removed from the area lest they run rampant and destroy the development of the other eggs.

I should amend this post for the sake of clarity, that inferior and superior are not used in the sense of being better or greater, but rather higher and lower. For instance, I am a superior musician, but an inferior computer technician. Some have achieved a greater wisdom than others, and to those lacking the same knowledge, the actions of those above cannot be interpreted logically, and this leads to many misunderstandings and false interpretations of intent.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 30th August 2011 at 15:46.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

72MAV27 (1st September 2011), crested-duck (31st August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), Lord Sidious (31st August 2011), pamina (2nd September 2011), phillipbbg (30th August 2011), pilotsimone (3rd September 2011), Ria (30th August 2011), Rog (30th August 2011), Swanette (31st August 2011), thunder24 (30th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I do not think or feel that I'm superior to the rest of humanity. Not sure where you got that idea from. I'm sharing certain things I know, and have first-hand direct experience with, on topics and activities that the vast majority of people have not. Thats basically all I do - and I do that for YOU. To help you realize certain things, come to deeper understanding, get some insights, ponder some, think some, contemplate some, see the truths. I've come here to do something for you, nothing for me to gain on it.

And yes for the thanks function, completely irrelevant thing to mention in the first place, but since you did: If people want to thanks me, that's their free choice. I'm not asking them to thank me. I dont care if they thank me. Why do you care so much about that? And the fact of the matter is that I dont read posts, thus there's no basis for me to thank anyone. I'm note here to read other peoples threads, I came here to share some information I have myself that others may benefit from.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    I have seen this same posting in Godlike productions from someone from argentina is this you

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...g1n_VcGQh0-H8A
    Yes, thats me, I'm well-known for the name Maggador around. Cheers

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

I'm feeling a lot of Ego at play here, so, thank you but as they say on Dragon's Den " I'm out".
    PEACE & LOVE TO YOU
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

Anno (30th August 2011), Argos (2nd September 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Floor (31st August 2011), Holly Lindin (1st September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (1st September 2011), kingmonkey (30th August 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd September 2011), nearing (30th August 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 11 18 LastLast