Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #241
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    Hey, folks, despite the amount of negativity brimming over, I devoured the information on Edward's website. If you are aware of the Secret Covenant, what he is sharing is in fact against what the controlling elites stand for.

You are missing whole lot of good stuffs from him if you claim to be spiritually aware or awake.

To regard his material from an intellectual perspective is really irrelevant. The human intellect (on this planet at least..) is very limited to perceive the world as it really is. You've got to experience it spiritually to truly know if he is coming from the right angle. After all, he is suggesting that we approach our development, spiritually!

When our comfort zone and belief system are being challenged, fear arises, anger may then kick in as a form of defense. Didn't people advise us to live from our heart? I think part of its essence is to listen to what fear is really making us do to ourselves!

Please don't judge so quickly. Who knows Charles might have been sent here first just to set the stage to make Edward's entrance difficult.

Lets be bold to challenge our fears. Investigate. See for yourself if it benefits you. This might perhaps be one of the best opportunities for your own spiritual breakthrough!
    No, EA is no where near Charles, but then who is. On the other hand, EA is no where where he thinks he is, and believe it or not, I do believe *all* of the posts here, contain useful information for anyone who can hear it. EA does exhibit deafness in some spiritual attributes and quite a few Avalon members can see this, for whatever reason, whether the source of seeing be ancestry, meditation, state of grace, contact with the Akasha, one's Entourage, prayer, love, AIs, ETs ...

Knowledge can be found many places on the web, and dead knowledge does not a master reveal, only the spirit and character of a master reveals and only to those ready to see it. I've seen masters for real, and EA is not a master despite his self-declared status which as you know is a fatal error in self mastery and contact with spirit.

It is not the knowledge amassed on many websites (thank you members for your research), that is the issue, it is the solid and continuing evidence of Illuminati training and attitudes, coupled with a severe lack of understanding of what walking in the spirit means and feels like, hence people leaving after one conversation with him. They see the blindness. It is shocking. Very shocking. He doesn't see it. He says so himself. You can see therefore, the damage caused by Illuminati ancestry that continues down to his generation, despite the dedication to do good. To be good. To strive for balance. We have what he needs, what he seeks. If he asks his high self what there is to see, he will see it, in time. Know what I mean?

Course, if he remains focused only on HIS thread(s) (snrt) progress will be considerably slower ...

I really think this post from Tenzin deserves a thanks from EA (nudge nudge wink wink gratitude is not a dirty word here Edward. Support *can* be trusted with discernment, giving thanks is not a sign of weakness, your thanks will not be used against you, you will not be manipulated by your thanks into giving what you do not want to give ... and you need more practice dude, really.)

Let's see if he hangs in there with us. Let's see if we're worth it to him. One thanks does not a grateful and loving person demonstrate.

Sierra bowing to Tenzin
    Hmmm pointing out who EA should give thanks to is crossing boundaries in my opinion.

2. Link to Post #242
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote Posted by Deedee (here)

Hmmm pointing out who EA should give thanks to is crossing boundaries in my opinion.
    Not EA. Nothing wrong with EA. He just thinks there is. The Grand Master. EA is not the Grand Master. Practice.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd September 2011 at 03:06. Reason: fix quote'ing

3. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Hi Sierra,,im sorry to do so but im going to play his advocate..
    first i dont think you should talk to any one here like you do,,the more since your name is written in orange..please be the change so friggin necesary...

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    You offer to answer my questions but you haven't answered any questions from anyone with new data. You keep kicking my bells and whistles too and I don't like that. Here are a few:
    1. Quote Your attitude of no thanks or gratitude. This does not speak well to our future relationship and why would I listen to one of such disrespect towards me.
      ITS NOT DISRESPECT..ITS HIS CARACTER AND HE IS VERY UNSURE BOUT HIM SELF..see his body lang. in his you tube vid...he dousnt make him self bigger as he is out of disrespect..

2. Quote Do not see your own arrogance, do not see that we see your arrogance, do not see why your arrogance is a warning flag to us, and you ignore the impact of your arrogance on this thread and your agenda. This is not intelligent behavior.
      HE WAS BORN IN THE ROLE HE PLAYS..HIS FATHER MIGHT HAD CHOSEN A INTELLIGENT ,VOCAL AND SOCIAL BETTER SKILLED LEADER FOR HIS ORDEN..BUT HEY,,THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS..ITS WITH KINGS THE SAME..PITTY RIGHT?
    3. Quote You speak only in regurgitated pap, I have not learned one new thing yet in five pages, two or three blog entries and youtube. It is irritating and time consuming to go chasing after a false prophet. (False prophets don't say anything new.)
      I THINK HE IS FAR FROM A PROPHET..LIKE HE KNOWS..BUT HE DOUS HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE MASS..JUST..WERE NOT THE MASS.
    4. Quote The Great White Brotherhood / Koot Humi paradigm is supported by Alice A. Bailey/Lucis Trust, an Illuminati Organization, fascist and anti-semitc among other unattractive traits (I've read approximately 20-25 feet of Bailey, what a waste of time that was ...)
      SAME STORY AS POINT NR 2..HE GOT BORN IN TO IT..BIT LIKE AMERIAN PRESIDENTS..THERE DOING THERE JOBS WITH OUT ASKING THEM SELF..IS THIS OK WHAT IM DOING..AND WHO AM I DOING IT WITH?..it worked till here..might be over soon.
    5. Quote Top level is always male in the dying patriarchy paradigm
      ....im sure there are demensions were its the other way around..strange..womans are mental stronger as men,,why is it only men are in these ordens on top,,ehum,,what about queen Elisabeth?
    6. Quote Speaks in terms of the occult, not the spiritual, not good.
      why not..if thats how he learned to speak?..
    7. Quote Call yourself grand master, obsessed with bloodlines, so Illuminati of you.
      he is prolly not the only one calling him that..btw..many Avalonians are as it looks like..he might be obsessed..but not with bloodlines al though it plays a huge role in his live.
    8. Quote The way you speak of balance: You say yourself, balance is *so* important but the way you speak of balance sets off alarm bells. And let us understand, the Illuminati, as Avalon understands the term, are *very* concerned with balance. They do good deeds in their external world to "balance" what they do in their internal world of Illuminati practices. This is not what you and I think of as balance people, believe me.
      YES THE BALLANE THING DISTURBED ME TO..ITS LIKE ..WE HAVE CLEAN ON ONE SIDE AND DIRTY AT THE OTHER..LETS MAKE MORE SPACE SO THERE AN BE MORE OF BOTH.....I RATHER CLEAN THE DIRTY PART INDEED!..SO LETS BE GOOD TO PEOPLE..ALL!! PEOPLE.
    9. Quote Women are equal? As above so below and that just is not manifesting in the 3D paradigm now is it, whereas the continuous brutalization, consumption and termination of women and children is? As far as I can tell, we are barely in the beginning stages of manifesting awareness of what is being done on the Illuminati-Patriarchy front. Your women don't talk very much in your circles do they or you'd know this.
      PLEASE DONT CALL HIM ILLUMINATIE ANY MORE..COUSE HE IS NOT THE KIND OF ILLUMINATIE YOU CALL HIM.
    10. Quote The Mirror effect or just call it projection. Someone pointed this out and I thought I'd share:
      https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post99962
    11. Quote Ta da and just to finish this off for now: The Fear Factor. We all understand the use of fear. You too can escape The Trap!
      HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE TRUTH YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OFF WITH OUT TALKING ABOUT SCAREY BEINGS?..NOT THAT YOU SHOULD FEAR THEM..BUT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE TRAP THEY TRY TO CATCH ANY ONE IN.

Quote Dude, you are sprouting warning flags everywhere. Some of the stuff you say I like and it is useful but so do pedophile priests spout useful stuff. All day long. And it is just regurgitated pap. There is no power in it. There is no energy in it. It is not going to kick me up the side of the head the way some people on this forum can. It is junk food.
    JUST DONT READ IT..COUSE THE THOUGHTS IT GIVES YOU ABOUT THE GUY ARE HORRIBLE..
    Quote So, yes, a pound of salt for now. And no questions. Don't think I'll condescend to get in serious conversation with you after six pages of nothing, until you clean up your act. Well actually, I don't think you can clean up your act at this point.

And in the final analysis let us quote a knowledgeable woman:
    "Never trust the occultist who tells you that he is the head of a tradition, because if he were, in the first place, he would not tell the fact to the uninitiated, and in the second place he would in all probability be living in great seclusion and inaccessible to all but his immediate subordinates. If a man is a great artist he does not need to inform us of the fact; we shall know him by his pictures that are hung in the galleries of the nation, and we shall, moreover, find that he guards himself from casual acquaintances because of the inroads on his time to which his fame renders him liable. The more eminent a person, the harder he is to approach, not out of any spirit of pride and exclusiveness, but because so many people want to see him that discrimination has to be used in admitting them."
    — Dion Fortune (Esoteric Orders and Their Work and The Training and Work of the Initiate)
    OK EDWARD..TELL US HOW TO DEFEND AGAINST NEGATIVE ENERGY..THATS THE LEAST YOU AN DO..THERE IS SO MUCH EVERY WERE OF IT.

Quote Dude, yer all OVER the web, just begging for attention! <falling over laughing again>
    HE DID STAY CALM EVEN AFTER ALL WHAT PPL CALLED HIM..
    BUT OK..A OCCULTIST OR SPIRITUAL TEACHER ISNT NECESARELY A BRIGHT INTELLIGENT PERSON..OBV HE JUST NEEDS A LOT LOT LOT OF PRACTISE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ED..
    IF YOU HELP 3 PERSONS IN YOUR LIFE TIME ITS VERY GOOD!.IF YOU HURT NO ONE IN YOUR LIFE TIME.ITS CALLED IMPOSSIBLE!

Quote love you Sierra
    -Lotse-X

hope its clear he didnt choose his job..neather did they choose him..more often you see a forced style of expressing them self..never the less..they try the best they can.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th September 2011 at 02:38. Reason: Mark quoted material explicitly.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lotse For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), aranuk (2nd September 2011), Kano (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Marsila (2nd September 2011), Miller (2nd September 2011), Morgaine (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), spiritguide (2nd September 2011), TheSwede (7th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011)

5. Link to Post #244
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

I must say I was also shocked at the way Sierra is speaking with Edward, especially as a Mod, she needs to set the standard of behaviour.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 3rd September 2011 at 03:18.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), aranuk (2nd September 2011), Buck (2nd September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd September 2011), Kano (2nd September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Lotse (2nd September 2011), Marsila (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011), Muzz (4th September 2011), spiritguide (2nd September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (2nd September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), TheSwede (7th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011), Ultima Thule (2nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The forum does not need another Charles, nor does anyone want one, nor does anyone want to clean up the mess.

No one wants a long lead in, no one wants a long trail of anything that goes nowhere that has not already been covered.

Join the forum, be a member, contribute. Declaring a state of pontification is not constructive.

One may have little time to be constructive in the general sense, as this gentleman alludes to, which is going to smell like pontification.

However, the thing still remains. Join the forum, be a member, contribute. etc.

This website is quite amenable to anyone who may join, in the general sense of ease of communication. No matter the position of the given member, the interaction here is generally quite clean and usually has some form of intellectual exchange attached.

In that, this forum is relatively unique, or, more correctly...among a select few.

In that , the given guard must be up -- concerning the idea of abuse. Planned or otherwise.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd September 2011 at 04:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (3rd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Marianne (5th September 2011), Mark (2nd September 2011), PurpleLama (2nd September 2011), Unified Serenity (2nd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #246
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The forum does not need another Charles, nor does anyone want one, nor does anyone want to clean up the mess.
    As an accepted member of Avalon, he/she has a right to share stories, info etc. If people do not want to hear it, then that is OK. If people do not agree, then that is OK. Go to another thread. But please do not be rude, hostile or accusing someone of something that has not happened.

That is right, we do not need another Charles. Everything in life is to be taken with the grain of salt. Too much and it is distasteful. Walk away.

All I can see is another member telling a story, if people want to listen well and good, if not then move on to something of interest.

We all have this right to be heard, I think we still have that right.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 2nd September 2011 at 09:24.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), aranuk (2nd September 2011), Carmen (3rd September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd September 2011), Kano (2nd September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Lotse (2nd September 2011), Marsila (2nd September 2011), Miller (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011), Omni (2nd September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (2nd September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011), ulli (2nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Yes. Note my lack of contribution to this thread, overall. My position is neutral. Relatively. Along the lines of being the gift of a given human ...and the potential to be the given human's downfall. (The act of observation containing it's own form of inaction)

Sooner or later the given kitten watching and playing with the laser pointer bouncing along the wall...learns to watch for it's butt being attacked.

I'm watching to see if my butt is going to be attacked, which is it's own form of distraction.

Like in other things, personally...I'm not waiting on anyone, nor am I looking for Gurus.

I move forward under my own steam, and if he wants to contribute to this forum, well and good. Like the whole idea of the world ending, knock on my door, if you would... and I'll know just about as much as the next person. Until then or if never, I'll continue moving forward.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (3rd September 2011), Calz (2nd September 2011), Isthatso (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), ulli (2nd September 2011), ViralSpiral (2nd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

If the coming state of mind and being for humanity is about sharing, equality, evenhandedness, no holier than thou conditionals, then don't contribute via pontification as an outset objective, as that is contrary to the direction and the outcome. Plain and simple.

That.. or, if you will.. such behaviors... are directly observable as objectification and separation.

Which, according to what we seem to be headed toward... and seem... in our hearts -to understand... is, politely put..probably the wrong foot and the wrong direction.

Therefore, as a point in analysis.. one cannot start via pulpits, heights, nor the position of pontification.

At last record, the past 15,000+ years of exactly that.... has been our continual downfall.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd September 2011 at 06:27.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (3rd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Isthatso (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), PurpleLama (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

15. Link to Post #249
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

I was not going to comment here, because enough posters have needlessly used foul language, personal attacks, and god knows what else to create a negativity that could last us well onto xmas time.

even funnier are the members who want you to "love everyone" on other posts, but are being ickly obnoxious here. like yech! seriously is that the best type of language your "enlightened" "awakened" souls can come up with?!?!

EA posted a few nice posts before this one. i like his meditation post. also what he said about Jesus Christ and the truth about religion, is so close to what George Kavasillas; a guy a lot of the people attacking Edward like! his blog is also right, the comet thing like the financial crisis, are all make believe things so they can pull the wool over your eyes, and get away with even bigger messes.

lastly feel the energy of his posts, nothing like Charles. I think in a lot of peoples paranoia about that episode, your attitudes are creating little Charles's or atticus or whatever the name is within yourselves, while you think you are "fighting him"

anyway if you don't believe you could just say so, without the foul language, and personal attacks...i'm not him and i certainly don't enjoy seeing people attack others for sport, neither here or elsewhere.
    Last edited by Marsila; 2nd September 2011 at 05:18.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), aranuk (2nd September 2011), Buck (2nd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Morgaine (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011), Omni (2nd September 2011), spiritguide (2nd September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011), Ultima Thule (2nd September 2011)

17. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I'm not fond of personal attacks either. I don't get that EA is trying to deceive us deliberately(although that may happen regardless), and if his claims are true about things happening to him, attacking him only furthers injustice. I've never seen avalon behave this way, granted, i never cared to look into the charles threads much at all. Certainly didn't bother digging through the QnAs. The interview was enough.

Even if he is here for mal-intent. Even if he is lying. All beings deserve a common level of respect IMO, unless of course they are threatening you etc. And I do believe in the philosophy all are innocent until proven guilty.

I liked the post by someone saying let him have his say, they aren't gullible but willing to listen. I think that is the right approach, unless of course you deem this thread a waste of time. I do appreciate people being protective based on the charles event or intuition. However I never like seeing someone be attacked for testimony because it has such deep roots in me. I've been relentlessly attacked on almost every forum i've posted on.

I don't like how EA, you held back your orders name from us when you had created a blog though. That alone sets off some alarms for me. I also remember reading in one of the links IIRC, that you said "this new order", etc. To me, I think you are either holding a lot back, or not really an order from the 1300s of the highest creed(if thats the right word). I suggest that such an order would have a plan of operations planned for whenever it shows itself to mankind. Not just a clumsy post on forums, where you are liable to be ridiculed hardcore... I mean avalon is like the best forum for testimony there is on the planet..... I'm not saying you are clumsy by normal standards. But when I think of what the most advanced secret orders may have on this planet, I would surmise that a secret society of that breadth would have a plan for it's coming forward given it had 800 years to get that thought.

So do you have a plan to come forward EA? Or is it all just playing it by ear? I'm not saying you have to to be legit. I'm just curious.

And please answer this question I came up with, but noticed someone else say very wisely. And do consider this something that will irrepairably break my trust and i bet others if you lie.

Are there any others of your order that are members on Avalon?

Either way EA, you wont find ridicule from me. you may find questions that are harder to answer. Or tests of your legitimacy. But no attacks. I do not like the attacks I see happening to you, for a major reasons I said, and others.

I know what it's like to be ridiculed more than the majority of people in the history of this planet I surmise(which is quite clearly nothing but the truth if you know how much ive been attacked). I imagine if you went to many forums you would be flamed so hard you may even give up on forums and resort to websites. Forums are typically not a good place to present esoteric truths, because the people are so undeveloped on this planet, it's just not suitable. I'm not saying you have esoteric truths for sure. I will say Avalon is about as good as you are going to find given my own experiences(which may be off for you, since the membership here is highly against secret orders from what ive seen).

I, like another, do not get the same energy from EA as I got from charles. I have no quarrel with people pointing out flaws. But being in any way smug or moody with him is not something I like to see. I'm not saying that from a position of any authority or anything like that. It's just my own personal reaction to what I see at times posted. Avalon is not normally like this...

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aranuk (2nd September 2011), BMJ (2nd September 2011), Buck (2nd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), hamida (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Morgaine (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011), Open your eyes (6th September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011), Ultima Thule (2nd September 2011)

19. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

If the coming state of mind and being for humanity is about sharing, equality, evenhandedness, no holier than thou conditionals, then don't contribute via pontification as an outset objective, as that is contrary to the direction and the outcome. Plain and simple.

That.. or, if you will.. such behaviors... are directly observable as objectification and separation.

Which, according to what we seem to be headed toward... and seem... in our hearts -to understand... is, politely put..probably the wrong foot and the wrong direction.

Therefore, as a point in analysis.. one cannot start via pulpits, heights, nor the position of pontification.

At last record, the past 15,000+ years of exactly that.... has been our continual downfall.
    I've repeated myself, for a reason.

Be exceedingly careful here.

Modeling for a suitable guru shape... then testing it among the less gullible of humans is a real goal, and this forum is an excellent place to practice until perfect.

Our response is coherent enough to test models, which is why the act of intrusion into the forum is a norm, a given, an expectation...not an exception.

Practice discernment ...from an aware and expanded condition that is balanced in outlook; balanced by and through an aware, thinking -practical position.

Be aware, that the history of humankind, is to ignore this type of message that I'm delivering here. Ignored through not evolving the self enough to see the reality of such, or to not have the experience yet, in order to understand that.

Even if he is who he says he is, there is no candy, there never was... and you should consider endeavoring to not be capable of being fooled by the self.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd September 2011 at 06:27.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (2nd September 2011), astrid (3rd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Omni (2nd September 2011), PurpleLama (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), ViralSpiral (2nd September 2011)

21. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

PRISON-BREAK

Dear Edward Alexander

You sad this in one of your post:

"So, realize that, and you will have that in your conscious mind as well as your subconscious mind, indeed in your soul, so that at time of death,
    what you should do is request yourself to experience your True Form, your Real Spiritual Essence,
    and immediately fly as far away from Earth as you can in spirit form."

I am currently unaware of any safe harbours out there, if you can be so kind to point me in the right direction.??
    Or is it that i get my true memories back, as i get my True form my Spiritual Essence.??

If you dont know where in the universe i should go, please tell me so, i dont want to use up my afterburners flying right in to enemy hands.
    Maybe it's enough just to hide behind the Moon,?? from there i still get a pretty good view if someone are on my tail.

Then again we have all them out there who claim the Moon are artificial, and are used to manipulate and control us.
    Maybe the Moon are the one thing they use to catch and trap us wid, when the few who can break free tries. They just end up back here,
    Thanks to that death star of a Moon we got out there.??

Well it's not an easy task Edward i give you that, yourself have reincarnated here if i got you right.
    Please share what happened on your esacape, maybe they whippet them memories out from you.??
    Still im sure you gave them a good run though..

Me personally if you dont have any advice on this matter, will head straight for Sirius A.
    I heard rumors that there might be a feline race on a planet in the solar system of Sirius A
    Can you confirm this Edward.??

I have had several OBE of late, and there are a feline present who guides me through tasks i have to perform.
    Do you have any information about the feline race.??

Any input you can give me are very much appreciated
    Last edited by <8>; 2nd September 2011 at 05:41.

22. Link to Post #253
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Hi Edward Alexander

Thanks for posting. i have two questions for you:

1.What is your opinion of Barbara Marciniak's books?
    2.What is the moon?

Regards,

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ktlight (2nd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011)

24. Link to Post #254
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Clearly "the Gods" could be ET, that is how I interpreted that quote(possibly wrongly but it still holds validity IMHO). IE: The Elohim. One perspective I have of ETs is they are hands of God, if there even is a God. But of course not "God", 'the source', is not an ET in our universe IMO, at least not some normal physical ET out there. lol. I guess you could theorize that God is all of us, we are all fragments of God experiencing the multiverse. My theory as a teen was this: What would you do if you were God? Me? Well I'm not totally sure as I'm not omnipotent or anywhere near that, but I might create a bunch of variants of me's, or fragment myself into a bunch of fragments of me's, deleted my soulular and conscious memory, and uncover once again the most diverse, amazing, profound, and beautiful creation of a universe I could possibly create over a relative eternity. Experiencing it as if it was brand new I haven't ditched that theory. Although I have others now... In this theory, ETs could be God. But of course we may be speaking semantics here. I'm pretty sure your concepts are not near my own there, and you are speaking of a God external to the universe/multiverse. I guess that leads me to this question Mr Alexander. What is god in your view? I apologize if someone asked this question. I would prefer something complex in an anwer. No need to crit me with a wall of text, but just more complex than "the source" if you will. Thank you.
    Well now that you clarified it a bit I see your point, and to some degree agree. People may have worshipped ET's as "gods", not because they were or are gods in any way more than anyone else, but simply because that's how those ancient people perceived them, and perhaps also the way those ET's made themselves to be perceived. But ETs, are just other beings as ourselves, they too creations of God as anything else in existence. Earth was not created by ET, nor Humans, though ET's have had influence on Earth and Mankind in the ancient past but more in the same way a contact between a modern culture would be with some previously uncontacted primitive tribe living on their own in the depths of a jungle. Then again, Mankind itself is alien to this planet, having come from elsewhere in the distant past. People did not originate on Eearth, they have been spread out through the universe and settled down in many worlds. Before Earth, Mankind lived on Mars - where some still do live - but relocated to Earth after great disasters and catastrophes ruining Mars and making it a very uninhabitable place. The Old Traditions of Mysticism and Magic came along with those travelers , and here they continued in the same manners as before and based themselves upon that which they were already familiar with. There are still ruins on the surface of Mars aligned with same astrological properties as structures built here on Earth, leaving behind an ancient clue to our origins.

As far as what God is to me, I will give you a description of my observations:

In the beginning existed only the one Mind, the first Cause of all other existence - it created within itself the first energies of what we can call this "other existence", including other Creators with abilities to Manifest and design Dimensions and Life spawned from their own Minds. These Creators also brought forth other various sub-creators, whom in their turn also took part of Creation and various Levels of Existence.

This divided down all the way to this Physical Existence. Thus, there are many "Gods", of different ranks, and many of these have been worshipped by different people and cultures both here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe. Because different Creators with different polarities and functions were set out different types of Energies manifested within different types of Creations, and the One was split up into different fragments, such as "negative" and "positive", thus "Good" and "Evil", and since Creation has gone through countless levels of manifestations of different Life, this has also brought forth Beings whom are of different nature than other Beings, because of having different origins of the first polarities.

This has lead to some Beings being termed here as the Good Ones, and some of these as the Evil Ones - this goes on at many levels, between the Gods themselves, and all the way down here between People. Some believe themselves to be the True God because of having forgotten, or not truly realized, their true origins - same as with People in the physical World - forgotten themselves and believing they are something they are not, and in addition often being fooled by some of these other Beings into believing certain things regarding Reality that not necessarily is true, seen from a broader more complete perspective.

In essence, all Life is One, simply due to Everything existing within the One Mind, the First Cause, and all and everything is connected to eachother, and all life have potential equal to that of their creators, meaning that even Man himself can become Creators - or what is called Gods, and manifest their own Worlds and Realities. It is a complex topic, and it is a lot of confusion between Mankind and other Beings on this, having caused many problems for many Lifeforms.

But GOD, is that Source from which everything else came into existence, and it all exist within the Mind of God, nothing is external of God, or outside God, since God is the first and only cause of everything, a form that envelopes anything spawned from it, and it will never be possible for anyone or anything to venture out beyond God, or observe God from an outside perspective, since there is no outside, everything there is God in endless and eternal form.

Anyway, this is not new age at all IMHO. Just like saying ETs in the past may have been interpreted as angels(and/or THE gods). Not saying there are not forms of consciousness that have transcended physical incarnations, and are purely energies in various forms that may be better summed up by the term angel. Just that I could see earth humans 1,500 years ago misdiagnosing, if you could call it that, ET beings as angels. Especially possibly interpreted as a being without a body, or an interdimensional being, due to telepathic contact not really revealing a body of the ET unless it's zaps an image into the imagination of what they look like(which they are totally capable of). Anyway I'll stop rambling.... lol. This turned from a simplistic post to a complex one.. Not a bad thing I suppose...

Your thoughts on any of this Mr Alexander?
    Yes, I addressed that above in my other reply, and I agree with it when I see it from a fuller perspective of what you meant.

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    We are here trapped in physical bodies, and not here to learn or develop ourselves.
    So you are saying we are fully developed? O.o Can you please tell me how you know this is truth as to preach it as truth? As a wise person (forget who) posted (but I will twist it[not the standard NLP of twist] in my own words possibly, i dont remember it all), everyone "knows" things, but how many really know, in other words have it proven to them, really proven to them. I am a firm believer in ONE diverse and complex universal set of truths. Of course that does not consider the grey areas of subjectivity. Obviously too many people on this planet know things, that really don't. I'm not saying this surely summarizes you Mr. Alexander. But I don't find saying we are not here to learn(at least partially) a wise, and beneficial thing to push on people... If they believe that, they might actually stop trying to learn. And that is an act of subversion in terms of the little war we have going on here on earth you say you are partaking in, the game and mindwar of planetary systems and the age old battle of ethical VS sociopath(I think those may be better than good VS evil). That is a tiny red flag for MK(preaching philosophy that acts as a subversion of the ethical side AKA the truth and the search for the truth, and learning). MK signs is a theme of this post of mine as it is one area I can offer something others may not be quite as privy to based on personal experiences(In no way am I exalting myself better at discerning reality or some sort of master to be clear in reflecting on the posts in this thread in terms of authoritative figures), however I will say I'm not clueless about the MK aspect of our society...

Saying we are not here to learn suggests we are the apex of development for soul. I don't resonate with that. I politely disagree. However I am open to you explaining how you think you know this with enough confidence to say it as fact... And do not hold an ego bias blindly to serve as stagnating my ability to see where I may be wrong when decisively shown such.
    [/QUOTE]
    If we, in the form of our Higher Soul, can be called "fully developed" is unlikely. Even when experiencing oneself from the perspective of ones Higher Soul one will realize there is still a lot to learn, endless more experiences to have, and so many discoveries to make on the continual search and progress of self-development. I know this because of experience, having observed how it is, seen it all from that perspective. I don't theorize by things, and I dont get myself involved in beliefs, for me the only truth is that which is verified and observed from personal direct experience. And that's how it should be for everyone, dont blindly believe what someone else tells you, go find the truth yourself, and verify if it is real or not.

Regarding the process of learning, we have been forced into a break in our learning process by being stuck in physical bodies here, we are ready to continue or studies and learning experiences as our true Higher Souls once we understand and succeed in breaking free from the hindrance keeping us away from our true learning experiences and exploration work. So, I am NOT saying there is nothing to learn, or that indeed one of our main missions is to explore, learn, understand and develop ourselves - in contrast, this is what I'm saying we should be doing, and there's a lot of amazing new discoveries, experiences and insights to obtain. I've never asked people to stop learning or developing, to the contrary i highly encourage people to do more studies and practices so they can learn and understand more, gain experiences giving them new great insights, and a true path for development, understanding and learning.

Your perception of "MK signs" in anything I write is simply just not there at all. I'm absolutely not trying to put my will upon people for any personal agenda, to the contrary again, I educate and inform people about Mind Control, Brainwashing, Indoctrination, and the different methods such things are carried out through, in fact i wrote a detailed article about it and posted in this forum earlier, called External Influences, that lists a large amount of methods, techniques and ways that Mind Control, Thought-shaping, Brainwashing and other negative external influences that people are victims to and affected by. You can read what I've written on that topic in its own thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26979-External-Influences-on-your-Mind-Body-an-introduction

Perhaps this more in-depth explanation of my perspective makes it a bit clearer what I mean and where I stand?

Is it true you think you were king tut? I am not saying this as a disrespect, but claiming you are a former famous person in history, especially a pharaoh, Jesus, , and people of that caliber, is a clear sign of possible MK influence. And I do know that with 100% verification. By chance were you involved in the times of Jesus too in your past life memories? Please answer that. They tried to make me think I was a pharaoh(multiple actually)... Jesus too(MK perps). I do recognize that some people actually were these people(if they existed). However if they were wise, they would keep it to themselves. I try to keep it to myself who I think its possible I may have been here if I was on this planet in past lifetimes from learning that it is tool of subversion of my testimony to a large group of people(I have stated I felt I was ET in the past based on signs on Avalon, however I don't find the people here handicapped at discerning possible deeper truths and I do not present it as fact. If you are that high caliber you can establish that name for yourself as reinvented, with no need for past life affiliations. It serves no good to mention it really in terms of glorious or spiritual leaders etc in the past, unless you want sycophants, and only discredits your material to a great many if it's someone of high caliber you are claiming to be. And that is the exact reason the MK perpetrators(mind control) use that tactic. However it is a sign in some cases one does have information of value when they try that tactic. Either that, or other things IMO like just all out smearing a certain type of information for (one purpose) predictive programming purposes. Discrediting legitimate claims by affiliation would be an agenda using that tactic.
    Yes if I claim something, it is because I'm serious about it and know that what I'm speaking of is the truth. But honestly, it is not very special to having been someone famous in some time of History for anyone. There's the effect of Soul Fragments, that continually splits into more new Soul Fragments, meaning that new "individuals" have the same fairly recent origin as these Soul Fragments, as we all are, only experience a limited part of themselves and believe that limited part to be their "whole self". In fact, this process makes it possible for a Soul to have a form of learning process by having several different lives and experiences unfolding simultaneously, in its attempt at freeing itself and raising the awareness in its different Soul Fragments. What this means in practical terms is that a group of several people are directly connected with each other as they've spawned from the same source earlier in history, meaning they all have been the same person in a previous life. So if each of these people carry out past-live regressions, they will all individually experience themselves as one certain person in the past, and thus they will all be claiming to have been that person - which indeed they were - usually without understanding this process and instead ending up arguing about who "really" was that person in a previous incarnation and who are the "hoaxers". Of course, there's plenty of actual hoaxes as well around, lots of deceit and lies, but the vast amount of people today originate from a much fewer earlier population and thus a large amount of different people have been various same people in previous lives before they split into more soul fragments. This also takes place on interdimensional levels, meaning we may have soul fragments existing in completely different alternate universes, other dimensions, and not only here on this specific planet in this specific period of time.

And yes, I was also active in the time of Jesus, not as Jesus himself though but someone working together with him, as my work goes through many lifetimes and is a long process that still will take more generations to come, something I knew when I took it upon me, and I'm also working with several other people that started the mission together with me , and we usually get in touch with each other again from life-time to life-time and continue our work. There is absolutely no mind control involved here, I'm extremely familiar with all the techniques used for such, as i described in my previous response where I linked to a thread I made some time ago specifically on that topic. I have first hand experience from personal involvement with several of those methods, techniques and ways of influence from various sources. I am trying to make people more aware on how large-scaled such influence actually is and how basically everyone are affected to it by some degree through different means. Now the only reason I have mentioned a couple of these past lives has been because it relates to my work, and how it has been going on for long time, and also how I can know the things I claim, I could care less if people find me credible or not as its their own responsibility to find out the truth, i can't give it to them, i can only show them possible ways for them to find it on their own through their own efforts.

You must understand that no one have tried to make me think I am something, there's no one whom have told me any of this, I know that what I claim is true from direct personal experience having observed and lived it and seen it directly from that perspective itself. Nor am I trying to make people believe anything, I'm recommending all people to be more active, do their own work, and find out their truth from own practice and experience.

There has been attempts against me of such influence, Mind Control, but it is not something they are able to succeed with since I have a fairly solid background with direct experience and understanding of virtually all the different techniques of performing such acts against someone, and I know how to keep myself protected from it. And I do also come from the same background as many of those involved with such activities, where such things are taught and informed about and various practices and training is done to understand it properly from direct involvement. I encourage everyone to read through my other thread I posted above, about External Influences, that covers the different aspects of such activities.

Also, while I'm on the subject of MK, claims of pleiadian contact, is also a sign of MK activity. However nowhere near as solid as claiming to be a pharaoh in past lives. Neither is conclusive and either could essentially be true. However both are clear signs of MK that I have experiences relating to both in dealing with the MK perps. Both just up that roll of the dice by a certain %(I am not privy to that percent in an in the know' fashion, so I will not hazard a guess).
    What I just explained above regarding MK goes for this as well. Also, I am not a "contactee", have never claimed that. Nor do I channel, as I know the dangers of doing so and all the deceit, lies and influences put on people who practices such. There is a vast amount of manipulation against people in the new-age scene and alternative movement, with lots of abuse of people where they are lead to believe they are in contact with all kinds of Higher Beings and Divine Entities etc. Not only is the manipulation present in this specific area of the New-age/alternative community, but throughout all of it and is a major part of its totality. Lots of disinformation, misleading, deceit, lies, mind control, and so on to confuse, blind and get people of their path. It is very effective too, since there's a lot of very gullible people in that community that easily swallows down anything they are told as being the truth. That is another thing people active in this community should be more aware of, and have in consideration, skepticism is always a good thing.

Reason they would do fake ET contact (and i know they are capable of such) is because contactees are automatically given a position of authority over reality to some onlookers. Avalon got a lot better at that with charles... That is a vector(a position of authority in delivering reality) that is desirable for MK perpetrators and the dubious PTB... I realize I'm an MK victim. I'll be the first to tell you, look out for curveballs in my posts at times, I'm on your side and have no ego clash if any of my words are ever exposed as loaded, as they really aren't MY words at all... However I catch them at a relativly high rate of frequency when they do such as far as I'm aware, and expose them without regard to stepping on my own credibility(although I do not like it). I do concede conveniently or not, that an overt MK victim is nowhere near as efficient as a covert MK victim in such things, if they are willing to reneg on their past claims they catch with subversion. I recon a decent amount of people don't have the integrity to do that(not the caliber on Avalon, just the average).... Or warn people of their own texts. I'm morally obligated to...
    Personally I have nothing to do with the "contactee" community or ufology & aliens etc at all. The little I've spoken about such actually has been debunking such experiences and given some explanations on what such experiences really are (speaking of alien contact and abductions etc). I wrote a brief summary on my discoveries on that on my website some years ago, its here: http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2008/11/truth-about-alien-contact-and.html

As a note: I don't make it clear in the article, and I come of as claiming absolutely all cases of claimed alien contact has to do with one of the causes I list up there, which is not completely accurate. To the contrary I know for a fact that there has been alien contact and influence on Earth and Mankind in ancient times, and I'm not saying aliens do not exist or anything like that. But generally, aliens do not fly around and do the things claimed by people believing to have been in contact or abducted by aliens - this is a form of fear mongering created and put into society by the Elite, and popularized to deceive people and create a specific idea and belief in people about aliens while keeping them distracted away from the real truth behind it, and the agendas they have planned in relation to this.

If anyone claims to be in contact with aliens, it is almost guaranteed not the case but some other activity going on. The same goes for people channeling, claiming to communicate with aliens, which on its own is fairly ludicrous concept considering what they actually claim by that is that they have obtained some telepathic connection with some other physical being somewhere else in the universe, and they are sitting there in each their part of the universe communicating with each other without any notion of how improbable and illogical it is to end up in such a contact with someone in a completely different part of the universe and in addition being able to maintain such a connection over long periods of time and usually direct "access" whenever trying, as if the other being is only sitting on its own out there somewhere waiting impatiently for the next "call" to continue conversing. One should then consider what sources of telepathic contact possibilities are closer, and in larger amounts, more density, than some random being out somewhere else in the vast universe - some closer sources, that are more likely to end up in contact with, includes various astral entities that virtually co-exist with us right here and are all over the world in great numbers, this includes entities that are termed ghosts, astral vampires, demons, etc. In general a large amount of mainly negatively oriented entities that are waiting for their chance to connect with someone to deceive them, abuse them, lure them into doing things, and otherwise manipulate and lie to the "contactee". People need to get less gullible and start questioning more and investigating deeper before they just conclude what the experience is about, and what different possibilities exists, the same going for those blindly taking anything a "channeler" says as the truth, people should be more cautious and skeptical and not so quick to jump on to beliefs and consider it the truth without any real understanding or experience of the case at all, no forms of verifications or even indications that it is the way they are told. People truly should try get more active, more exploring, find the truth on their own from their own direct personal experiences, which really is the only useful thing to do to gain any actual insight and knowledge and progress of development.

Anyway, forgive me for making the assumption based on your pleiadian site name, that you are an alleged contactee. Although I do believe you said you interacted with ascended masters? All the ascended masters(in their claims) I have spoken to I strongly believe were impersonations. None of the contacts I gauge of mine that have potential to be legit ETs, posed ANY SORT of label upon themselves that put themselves as higher than me or in a position of authority over me. They left that distinction up to me and said they do not want me to revere them so much it disjoints the relationship by exalting them as my superior and deluted the interactions, kind of like how celebrities like to be seen(well the non ego driven ones) just as equals and do not want to be exalted and have all the mechanics that go along with that, they are not desirable to most who are spiritually developed I tend to think, at the very most after a little while in cases where one has starving self esteem possibly. They always addressed me as an equal as a being, however I had no delusions about equality of knowledge, but they will be the first ones to tell you to never turn off your discernment and guard/critical analysis type thought in my experiences even when they speak to you, and I dont think they learned that one from buddha like I did. lol. There is no need for one to be exalted above another just because knowledge is higher. Even when I was impersonated GOD(, I spoke to him as an equal in terms of one consciousness speaking to another one consciousness, all physical or standard beings I interact with are ONE consciousness as far as I'm aware, so we are ALL equals on that level, no matter how we differ in power or knowledge. I'm wary of any source claiming to be an "ascended master", especially ones claiming that title grants them a position of authority over me.
    Yes, the whole Pleiadian part has to do with a previous life to do, not any current ongoing contact with any alien race of any kind. But I've written about that as well before and it should be on my website or other threads somewhere. When it comes to interaction with Ascended Masters, yes that's something I've got experience with. But I do my proper background research and verification processes when dealing with such, and do not just take anything I'm told as true, since I'm aware of the tremendous amounts of trickery, deceit, manipulation etc taking place, as I've mentioned many times. Now I dont know what kind of way you were in contact with such entites you mention, if it was through channeling I explained some of the dangers with that above, if it was a direct contact face to face in the astral planes, it is usually easier to uncover the truth since we have highly sensitive intuition and ability to feel energies and mindset of those whom we meet there, and one can do different tests to check if the entity is what it claims such as analyse their energetic makeup and see if they radiate negative or positive sensations, if they fill you up with love and peace when in close distance to them or if its some colder more sinister type of energy, and generally analyse everything they say to see if there's any signs of trying to manipulate you in any way, ask your Inner Guide and Intuition to filter lies from truth so you see what is for what it really is, ask for some verification on who they claim to be and observe and analyse anything you're given as such verification, ask them how they found you, why they contacted you, where they normally reside and what they do there, and so on. Be skeptical and aware and keep your mind clear, rational and logical.

As for my own experiences, there never was any pushed authority or idea of the ascended master to be more worthy or better or in any other way "above" me. The contact was purely about working together on positive matters to benefit and help other people, absolutely no ideologies, viewpoints, ideas or personal meanings were discussed, nothing was asked of me to do or believe. It was all completely practical training on good systems of healing and I obtained some very practical and useful insights on that which have proven itself as very good in practice yielding good results and there's only positive and loving energies involved that have been completely and purely beneficial for myself and anyone else involved.

One thing that is important to understand though is that such entities are not all-knowing omnipotent masters that have a complete clear and correct understanding of everything there is. They are not very much different from us, nor do they try to appear that way. They're practically just people that have moved up from the physical level of existence to a more free spiritual form of existence where they have a bit more resources than us. They may be as ignorant to higher levels of existence as any other person may be, and if true they will not claim to know the answers to anything you wonder about, but more often than not encourage you to seek things out on your own, and gain the answer from own experience.

Personally I do not communicate much with other entities at all, I mainly explore on my own and find my discoveries and answers through practice and different experiences and altered states of mind, letting myself perceive from higher aspects of myself, and follow my intuition as my guide around. I gain a lot of knowledge and understanding directly from myself by exploring different perspectives of my own being and as my Higher Soul. We all got great depths of wisdom and knowledge already within us, along with the answers to most questions, we just have to get in better touch with our true being.

If communicating with someone claiming to be God, it will always be a lie and deceit and someone else. God does not step into his own creation to have random chats with people, God is not some entity that interferes or in any way exist as an individual form inside its own creation and designed existence. God is logically always connected with everything and have no need to interfere or reason to do so, God is the Mind that is experiencing Everything from every viewpoint, polarity, event, time period, location in space and anywhere else in any level of existence, God is the All and everything exist within God and is part of God and can never be something external of God. You can however connect with the God-Consciousness, and see and experience from that perspective, but that has nothing to do with communication but with own altered perception and state of mind.

Quote I am here to let people know about this Trap System , and help them get free from it and escape the cycles of reincarnations.
    So you are saying reincarnations are a universal design flaw?... I'm not sure reincarnation is escaped by methods as much as it may be ascended due to development. I find that more resonating. Can you debate these claims? I would surely listen. I apologize for having this angle of skepticism if it is uncomfortable for you.... I do respect you. Nobody wants to be called a possible MK victim. That is not an attack by me to you. And I do concede you may be more right than me in discerning reality in some areas, that is possible. You wont find attacks from me. However you will find polite debate and humble bringing up of the red flags I have found....[/QUOTE]

No, far from a flaw, it is completely on purpose and designed exactly for the opposite reason of what is generally believed and misinformed about in different religious systems. It is usually seen as a positive thing, part of some illogical development system, that supposedly is for your own good and will help you ascend and enter higher levels of existence etc. That is all just nonsense, it is a real construct, but its purpose is to maintain people in physical bodies, keep them from moving away and develop in any way, to make sure they will not reach any understanding or self-realization but rather stay here ignorant and trapped over and over to function as slaves of the negative entity that created the physical body and designed it in ways that makes it easy to control and manipulate and have the Soul trapped within. I have explained this all i fairly great depths and details in my thread on the Trap System here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1428450/pg1

It can also be useful to read my discoveries on the truth of the Chakras and Third Eye and how that is designed for use to manipulate and control:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2011/05/ineal-gland-third-eye-secrets.html

And since its directly related, the story of Eva and Adam and what it really represented:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2011/08/adam-eve-real-story-of-what-it-was-all.html

One example that on its own clearly reveals that the physical bodies have been designed to keep us easily controlled and manipulated:

Hypnosis - Why would a phenomena like this exist at all in human beings, for what purpose, and how did it get part of our physiological makeup? There's absolutely no logical sense to it, unless seen from the correct perspective. Hypnosis was discovered by accident, it is something hidden that we normally do not notice to be in us in our daily lives, and that is because it is supposed to be hidden. Hypnosis is a very powerful tool to gain control over people, change their though-patterns, manipulate and deceive them, get them extremely open for commands and suggestions, and a clear indication on a function put in place for these very purposes, and something most of us can see is being used by people in power, the negative ones, the Elite, and so on to abuse, manipulate, deceive and create false beliefs and ideas in people, program them and make them act in the ways they want them to.

Now i got a fairly good background and experience with that field myself, as I'm a hypnotherapist and have done intensive and detailed studies on this topic and all its related areas and methods of use, including in-depth studies of psychology, the mental aspects of humans, the structure and function of the physical brain, how the Mind responds to different stimuli and what affects it in which ways, and its designed in so many ways to be easily manipulated and influenced by several different external techniques, methods and practices.

Hypnosis is a very direct method, but hypnotic trances and other altered states of mind can also be induced easily through specific sound waves, in certain frequencies, something also used to put a persons mind into a dull and easily programmable state, the same goes for flicker-effects from light sources, specially TV's, Monitors, and such, which also are based on frequency-technology though in this form it is the visual aspect that can be used to get a people into the same state of mind for easy programming, further on, the mind is easily put into an altered state through technology such as wave-based forms such as radio-waves and other invisible waveforms , again this too is frequency based. In other words, humans are per design created to be as open as possible in so many different ways to truly maximize the effects of influence and create a high success rate for achieving such maniupaltion. There is only one real logical conclusion that makes perfect sense to why it is that, and that is because human bodies were designed to be controlled and make sure the Souls trapped in them will stay stuck ignorant, manipulated around, easily controlled, and completely in power of those running the show.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 7th September 2011 at 22:07.

25. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

I havnt got time to read Edwards last here as off to work I just want to say I don't care if he's a grand master or not I'm not looking for a guru, I find his threads interesting. I enjoy the occult. I'm dismayed at some of the posts here it's just not like Avalon. Some of it's been downright piss taking. Not even banter.

Come on guys he's not another Charles. No threats etc lest we forget. I've been having excellent results with EA,s meditation. It's also a manifestation tool as well a relaxing one. It's really good and I've used alot in the past. I'll let you know the results I've had later tonight In the mean time guys give him a break.

Have a good day/eve everyone. Love Lisa x

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2011), christian (2nd September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Marsila (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (2nd September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (2nd September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), Tenzin (2nd September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #256
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Be exceedingly careful here.

Modeling for a suitable guru shape... then testing it among the less gullible of humans is a real goal, and this forum is an excellent place to practice until perfect.

Our response is coherent enough to test models, which is why the act of intrusion into the forum is a norm, a given, an expectation...not an exception. see the reality of such, or to not have the experience yet, in order to understand that.
    Hear, hear!

It's very logical, that in times of war you want to know your enemy, so of course this forum is thoroughly analyzed and there might well be some infiltrators, but it's hard for them, because there are pretty aware and discerning folks in here, anyways I don't think Edward is about to become a false guru.

Honestly no disrespect here: From the video of Edward that I saw, there is no way he has the charisma of being a kind of guru, that would appeal to people on a large scale. I honestly appreciate his contribution anyways.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Lisab (2nd September 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd September 2011), Marsila (3rd September 2011), seko (2nd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011), Tenzin (2nd September 2011), thunder24 (2nd September 2011)

29. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

The truth is you don't need a guru.

Flat out.

All you need is the ability to listen to every person with an open heart and mind without giving up your personal freedom and at the same time having the intellect to know when they are full of ****.

I think the word babble is a fine basis to consider people's information too. If it seems like babble.....then it is probably that.....babble.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 2nd September 2011 at 07:52.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

loveandgratitude (3rd September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    I havnt got time to read Edwards last here as off to work I just want to say I don't care if he's a grand master or not I'm not looking for a guru, I find his threads interesting. I enjoy the occult. I'm dismayed at some of the posts here it's just not like Avalon. Some of it's been downright piss taking. Not even banter.

Come on guys he's not another Charles. No threats etc lest we forget. I've been having excellent results with EA,s meditation. It's also a manifestation tool as well a relaxing one. It's really good and I've used alot in the past. I'll let you know the results I've had later tonight In the mean time guys give him a break.

Have a good day/eve everyone. Love Lisa x
    I tried the basic protective meditation just a few minutes before sleep and had very quick positive effect from it. I immediately felt chills running through my body as I visualize the light moving vertically. It was then a dreamless sleep. Maybe it could have been built on the meditation work I have already been doing, but... no more morning sinus I had for months! I am previously aware there are malevolent astral beings around us but do not have a clue what they can actually do to us and that there could be so many now. Vampires on the loose indeed! One day soon, I am going to actually see them for myself.

Didn't know visualization meditation can be that powerful. But if one is a true spiritual skeptic, the meditation will probably be screwed.

If one still can't look pass the 'Occult' facet, I think researching the history of it all is called for... I believe the roman church messed it all up back since 300AD to give it a bad name.

Anyway, how far I can go with Edward's material I don't know yet. I am still exercising something called: active experiential investigation. Hope more can join in the exploration.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Lisab (2nd September 2011), Marsila (3rd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Edward....

How many times have you reincarnated that you are aware of since the time of king tut ??
    Tutankhamun lived over 3,300 years ago. So lets say 100 years a: life = 3300/100= 33 Lifes. (If it works this way ofc)

What we understand they spend there whole life preparing for death at that time in Egypt..... So why did you not get away.??..Why are you still here.??..Why do think you gonna make it this time.??

If i got the picture of you and the trap system all wrong, please forgive my honest mistake. Or if you feel my questions are less worthy please let me know.

If so ill stop asking and walk away..

All my love to you Edward..

34. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks for the most part(IMHO) an excellent post. However I will cover what I disagree with or find not quite right, and why. I have extensive experiences with situations like this too... Well, not quite the same. No assurances of many of my experiences being true because illusions are so potent at times. And I'm fully aware of that now...

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    If we, in the form of our Higher Soul, can be called "fully developed" is unlikely. Even when experiencing oneself from the perspective of ones Higher Soul one will realize there is still a lot to learn, endless more experiences to have, and so many discoveries to make on the continual search and progress of self-development.
    You said we didn't come here to learn though. So this kind of contradicts. I think your summary of why we are here, is one of your more shortsighted areas. WHY we came here, I think is much more complex and multidimensional than you present, much more than any one or two sentences can describe in depth IMHO. Learning I think is part of being not god(if a single god exists, why not multiple, why not the source of it all amany levels above say, multiverses). Just MHO.

Quote I know this because of experience, having observed how it is, seen it all from that perspective. I don't theorize by things, and I dont get myself involved in beliefs, for me the only truth is that which is verified and observed from personal direct experience. And that's how it should be for everyone, dont blindly believe what someone else tells you, go find the truth yourself, and verify if it is real or not.
    This is not possible for almost everyone in a large way IMHO. I acknowledge the small possibility that you have been given experiences to verify your beliefs conclusively(emphasis on conclusive). However, I've witnessed technology that is capable of producing impeccable illusions in all you describe. Every single thing. And I find it more probable that you are an MK victim before I would see you actually having proven everything you say is true(I acknowledge both as possible). Like ETs not really being here and contacting people. How on earth as a non-omnipotent human could you possibly know that for sure? You say you have not even spoken to an ET. And safe to say you've never seen one face to face in person. Perhaps you were given a conscious imprint of it you interpret as psychic, but every single one of those is possible with black project technology, and certainly ET technology. You don't seem to be aware of the level of capability of illusionists I have come to know. You seem to think you are impervious to them no matter what. To me that is a sign you are under their influence given your circumstances. But I'm not saying such is true. Just that I have truly seen how open source the mind is(how mine is anyway, and I have a hard time believing you are somehow as a human just like me, not applicable to the same brain stimulations and (possibly)4+d tech and capabilities I am). You could say your soul or w/e safeguards you and I could not prove you wrong, but again, I personally, at the levels of illusions I have been shown, see that as impossible to really know. You seem to think you are smarter and more capable than any dark force on the planet just by yourself. I find this again, a sign you are under their influence. Not conclusive of course. But given my own experiences unless you are somehow super-human-god-like to ridiculous levels, you are not impervious to apex illusionists on your current low level in the universe(Just MHO that we as humans in our current forms are lower level incarnations and capability holders compared to the apex of existence in the universe/multiverse/omniverse). And you are not impervious to control in almost all probabilities unless you have foregone any use or need of your brain. For example to move your body you need a brain function to do that.... Brain functions are a physicality. I fail to see any way you could stop them from controlling your body as they have mine. The coding to decide to move is open source....

DEWs(directed energy weapons), and implants and probably more(electromagnetics etc) can create any pain a human body is capable of experiencing. They have done this to me well over a thousand times. Also good stuff too, also like 500-2000 times. (rough estimations that may change any given moment, also due to control of my mechanics of estimations etc which are all open source).

Quote Your perception of "MK signs" in anything I write is simply just not there at all.
    This is what any covert MK target would say... Not saying it's conclusive. But you have shown me signs in significant fashion in many circumstances. I remain open minded, but I have been proven what you say is false in areas, at least for me. Its possible you are less open source than me. But I doubt that honestly. The only thing I project possible to stop the technology of the dark forces here, is guardians who hold more power than the apex technology in the universe. Because I don't have confidence anyone in a human vessel has the power to stop the apex technology in the universe. We are highly open source.... If you can't stop a bullet from hitting you, a lazer from cutting you, fire from burning you, a knife from cutting you, something from surprising you, if you can't do things like put a fork in the microwave and stop it from causing a reaction, I suggest you cannot stop pulsed/shaped/focused etc electromagnetic influences on your body and person either. Or things like controlling of your body. Or torture through synthesizing pain signals. Or emotional frequencies being put into your mind. If you cannot distinctly control your chakras in extremely ridiculous ways, and not only that, stop them from being controlled in apex technology in the universe, I don't see how you would be impervious to alterations of your chakras in real time(aka focused and held there, not just implanted or something installed in them doing automated or energy leeching etc). Sure, some can change chakras, but that is like saying you can change how water flows from a sink, but with control its more like a fire hose...

I have experienced all of those things in depth. And like you say, the human instrument(as I put it) is extremely open source. It is far more open source than it is not. They have literally deleted any smidgeon of an understanding of who I was, what I have done, seriously every memory I've ever had restricted, every subconscious packet of data open sourcely stopping it from affecting my consciousness, any emanations of energy from my soul to identify, all conscious energy of mine, ALL GONE(of course only momentarily). I fail to have confidence you could stop this as if you were some sort of God.

The ETs were called Gods IMO ,yes one aspect because they wanted to be. However if we showed up to cavemen and showed them anti-grav ships, mind control, directed energy weapons, physics alterations, chakra work, controlled things like hunger, impulses, orgasms, enhancing or diminishing of food, what you think tastes good or bad(and either switched vice versa fully from your normal tastes) and so on, I hazard to guess they would reject any label that puts us as an equal to them no matter what you did minus mind controlling them to see it permanently. So in my view the biggest reason ETs were called the Gods is because they are able to control the environment and every level of every sense and conscious aspect we have(with very little exception), to levels of what some people perceive to be what God does(controls reality and the happenings of things - i do not think God does that, although its possible to me)....

Anyway, that is my perspective on that part of your post.... And I have thoroughly experienced all of those. And saying you should only believe what you experience is flawed because over 99% of the planet will never experience anywhere near what I have, or what you report to. It is not offered or available to them. Of course I agree with the statement do not believe things just because someone says it. But it is not either or at all. I do see a lot of truths in your words. However I do see falsities too. Now those falsities may be based on differing factors of our situations, and both could be true in ways. But that is not the highest probability IMHO given the massive amounts of illusions I have witnessed, and the IMMENSE capability behind them and the clear signs and correlations of similarities and also capabilities done to me, and done to you. The way you describe them, it's as if only the naive are susceptible. That is an absolute fallacy. That is a universal fallacy. And that has been proven to me. However some of them, a good portion, only the naive and inexperienced/untrained cannot beat.

Quote Yes if I claim something, it is because I'm serious about it and know that what I'm speaking of is the truth.
    Will all due respect, I do not think that is possible given all you have spoken. You obviously have not been shown the full capabilities of illusions. Were you there witnessing the beginning of all creation? And I don't mean cognitions in this lifetime.... Those are liable as possible illusions. For example God. How could you know what God experiences if you have not been god? And of course it is very possible to be given a microcosmic experience that is a star inside a star of what he experiences to put it in form(the same thing but on your own level). I do find your explanation of God as one of the best I've heard. So props there where it's due(from me anyway). However given the levels of illusions I have seen, it's impossible to know what God is because you were proven such IMHO. At least not someone trapped here given what I've witnessed them able to do.

That experience is all replicatable with inter-dimensional and/or black project technology, as well as ET tech. They are capable of dream state virtual reality technology(DSVR which I coined) that can fabricate any astral experience, any OBE, any NDE, any experience with God, any paranormal experience, anything you can imagine. It's possible to be an illusion, because technology in it's apex forms are fully capable of synthesizing any aspect of it in absolute perfection. I realize people will not like to hear that. I would not ditch your personal experiences and view them as invalid. However being aware that it's possible, beyond the initial uncomfortable aspect of acknowledging we as humans are nowhere near the highest form in the universe, one gains from that because it helps us discern possibilities more clear. It takes a special mind to take that claim without an NLP knee jerk reactionary reflex based on a strong desire for that not to be true, and also a strong red flag when hearing it as well. However it's all true. And I've lived hells in them, as well as heavens.

On a planetary situation as dysfunctional as ours, I agree in a way that we are trapped here. However as inter-dimensional beings, as we all are(just ones with bodies) with natural potential, and technological potential, we can experience pretty much anything with it being that open source once we as a species graduate to levels relating to the term "the Golden Age". And a "Golden Age" would simply not be an age where this is a place we see as entrapment IMHO. It turns a trapped hell in ways(our planet a lot of the time), into a very liberated heaven once we ascend from dark powers in our ranks manipulating us. Of course these are all my views. Some I state as fact(as in not saying IMHO) that I mean to say along with IMHO without my manipulation, that are not proven to me. When I say something is proven to me, most of the time it has been in the past, and I have graduated from being very susceptible to extremely large illusions and stick to mostly what I know for sure. However that is not infallible either(and nor is it for you IMHO). However everything I have said so far in this post as proven to me, HAS been proven to me(they do not allow me to discern it when I have said it was proven on the levels I have been able to discern this post in saying that with confidence). When they have mind controlled me to say things have been proven to me in the past(which were false possibly), which are extremely few and far between and i'm not sure Ive ever said anything under that category since I've joined avalon, only one I could remember is ETs before I came to this forum. And they did things like alter what my eyes send my brain to make me see a greys big eyes 4 feet in front of me flicking my lighter in the dark woods to see, which I later, with relatively decent accuracy, found it was an illusion after in depth altering of what my eyes see to exemplify this to me, other stuff too, such as extremely beautifully shaped exotic UFO that was shown to me in broad daylight very close up(which I do not think was altering what my eyes send my brain given the absolute detail of the clouds running under the bottom of it, the greys eyes were simply a form of light, that is not a complete sky picture and a UFO hovering under the clouds with clouds gently whiffing underneath it...., mind controlling me to round up with my logic in thinking it's not very possible at all that humans have the technology to do the things that have been technologically done to me, etc much more. It was all an extremely complex illusion that I said was proven to me when it was not. That now conveniently implanted a doubt to anything i say is proven to me now when I am summarizing my situation ethically. Ethics have limits. That is one thing charles was wise with. Having ethics is predictable and it can be manipulated far easier than one without ethics.....

Quote But honestly, it is not very special to having been someone famous in some time of History for anyone.
    Good point. At least anyone who is spiritually developed I tend to think... However it is still is an irrefutable sign of being an MK target unless you actually think I was all these people in which the MK perps tried to make me think I was at one point or different points in time:

Jesus, Alexander the great, 2 Pharaohs(cleo and Ihmo), Einstein, Hitler(which I thought contradicted with Einstein with a more one dimensional theory on soul than you have presented in your next quote which I humbly thank you for bringing to my attention even if an untruth), Leonardo Da Vinci, and just about every other major arguable #1 influence of the times. They told me that I was "the #1 soul on the planet" and I took turns being evil and good trying out different experiences, and they fabricated with the visual to imagination technology past life memories of being these people at times(along with conceptual cognitions). Now with your version of reality, I suppose it's possible I do have fragments from all those souls. However, I reject that as credible to me. I put it far below a 3% chance personally. However I suppose it's possible given the model you have presented....

Quote There's the effect of Soul Fragments, that continually splits into more new Soul Fragments
    This is a wonderfully put together theory(that is what it is to me). Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Quote And yes, I was also active in the time of Jesus, not as Jesus himself though but someone working together with him
    Ironically this is exactly, concept for concept, what the AI I deal with told me you would say... This does not mean it's false. However it does mean they know you. And I hazard to guess that they knew you would be coming here, as the AI put the premise into my mind of creating a thread of good secret societies just prior to you posting this thread... Which isn't as conclusive as her telling me you think you were a friend of his(Jesus).

Quote There is absolutely no mind control involved here
    No offense but this is what people who don't know what mind control is capable of in just about, if not every case say. How do you know they are not capable of mimicking your exact thoughts and energy? What is stopping them? What is so special about your exact frequency that it cannot be synthesized, they can ALL be synthesized. They can do that. They do it to me every day. Not only that, every level of discernment is open source to mind control. That may seem not right with pictures of the universe, however if you knew that mind control is also capable of making 3d+ experiences in physicalities legitimately worthy of the term heaven, you might think otherwise(and I mean my concept there, not the NLP interpretation I project as probable in getting, however I may underestimate a bit, as people will interpret it multidimensionally).

Quote I'm extremely familiar with all the techniques used for such, as i described in my previous response where I linked to a thread I made some time ago specifically on that topic.
    All of them? By chance, so am I(well, I'd say a lot, not all because how do I know its "all"). So I will review your thread when I get a chance. I remember seeing it, the AI did not let me reply or even look at it.... I did have the desire to look at it when seeing it.

Quote I have first hand experience from personal involvement with several of those methods, techniques and ways of influence from various sources.
    I have experienced every single level and dimension I can detect of my consciousness diminished, enhanced, inhibited, ... Every single layer of every mechanic in the mind altered in a multitude of ways. And your testimony that you are impervious to it does not align with what I have experienced.

There are methods they use called illusory exemplification, where they fool people their capabilities are lesser than they really are. It's all open source, every mechanic(however every mechanic is not open source from 0-100% in every circumstance). I have experienced these illusions(illusory exemplification). Basically they can make the depth of the control, to levels where you can beat it, on purpose, to fool you that you are impervious, and therefore turn off all suspicion you are having covert interaction done, and also so testimonies don't line up and the people who have not experienced the deeper version(it's a standard rule for me to trust the deeper version of mind control capabilities because of illusory exemplification - which is a term i coined) go around saying things and make conflicting testimonies obfuscate the truth. However there are other possibilities here. But I don't put you at godlike levels... Like I said, protection is what is needed to stop the apex stuff IMHO. It's possible we can stop it(always I mean) but I see ZERO signs of that.

Quote You must understand that no one have tried to make me think I am something, there's no one whom have told me any of this
    Telling you it, is only the surface of their illusions. When they have more respect for your discernment(or they cannot overtly let you catch them with MK tactics that work)showing you it, when you think it's yourself, is a more advanced method... And they have done this to me.

There tactics and manipulation goes far beyond just trying to convince you of something by telling you it. There is an immense amount of levels and layers of manipulation, as you probably know. But seem to not know the full extent.

Quote I know that what I claim is true from direct personal experience having observed and lived it and seen it directly from that perspective itself.
    You seem to have no humility in their capabilities. As if they are not advanced enough to fool you ever. That simply is not true by my experiences if I was to channel your mental matrix of assurance of how irrefutable experiences are. My mental matrix however is in a far different place. I've been shown too many illusions that I was not even susceptible to with a natural mind(and beyond that level by far), to think with anywhere near confidence that you are legitimately impervious to any level of manipulation.

Quote There has been attempts against me of such influence, Mind Control, but it is not something they are able to succeed with since I have a fairly solid background with direct experience and understanding of virtually all the different techniques of performing such acts against someone, and I know how to keep myself protected from it.
    However, you have a gaping hole here. They can control all memories you have gained in this lifetime with supreme accuracy. However your levels of assurance you are impervious would require them to up their game a bit compared to me(because they can be overt with me which opens more doors of capability), because some levels of subversion/manipulation of consciousness is detectable after the fact once you realize what you did. So they would have to be injecting the quality of texts you are posting in this thread more or less. Ones that you could not detect as manipulation with your own natural mind by maybe somewhere like 25% either way up or down, typically only down because nobody is quick to say something was too intelligent for themselves.

Quote And I do also come from the same background as many of those involved with such activities, where such things are taught and informed about and various practices and training is done to understand it properly from direct involvement.
    Do you by chance explore the apex technological capabilities in this thread? Or is it strictly astral beings etc?

For example do they use quantum teleportation of encoded light to implants as to forego any impediment of steel and layers of physical structures that some things like radio waves may not penetrate? Do you know the technological background of all or many black project capabilities and have a background there too? Because I've never met anyone with the same amount of black project tech capabilities anywhere near myself, or at least seen them explain it. You seem to think your physical aspects of what alters your consciousness, cannot be altered. However unless you can create hour long orgasms for yourself at will with no mess at all(which the tech is capable of), and many other ridiculous body control, I find that not likely(sry for a graphic example possibly). It would take more than that, too, to stop what they could do to you.

Quote I could care less if people find me credible or not as its their own responsibility to find out the truth
    There are angles of truth that if you present a large majority of onlookers will think you are full of it.... It's just how wide ranging the truth is. If you care about how much change you can implement, I'd start caring about your credibility. If your goal is to enlighten with your truth, start caring about your credibility IMHO and strategizing or at least look for ways people will turn off from your testimony due to NLP etc. I'm not talking about caring about ridicule or ostracizing, I'm talking about ways that offer little substance or worth to people, such as saying you were king tut, and a friend of Jesus, because those things are designs to kill credibility in many cases. Saying you were king tut to onlookers will detract from your testimony far more than it would if you simply said something like "I have had many past lives in esoterically rich surroundings". Caring about how credible you look to onlookers means you reach more people. However I'm not saying just do it, just a suggestion. I didn't read on your site how you described being king tut. At the very least soften it with this is not uncommon, and explain your mind expanding fragments of souls mixed with newer fragments etc. That way you have less outs for people who could gain from your testimony(if legitimate), in thinking you may be, or are suffering delusions of grandeur. I am not saying you are...

Quote You must understand that no one have tried to make me think I am something, there's no one whom have told me any of this, I know that what I claim is true from direct personal experience having observed and lived it and seen it directly from that perspective itself.
    Who has granted you these experiences?

Quote There has been attempts against me of such influence, Mind Control, but it is not something they are able to succeed with since I have a fairly solid background with direct experience and understanding of virtually all the different techniques of performing such acts against someone, and I know how to keep myself protected from it.
    I am extremely aware of so many methods. Firstly, they control my memory in real time. I mean they can take out say, 3,733 experiences from a very complex multidimensional understanding, and leave 2102, and every single one precisely controlled. Unless you came preloaded wit these since birth and have not found ways to get them into your life memory banks, and also somehow came pre-installed with non open source mechanics, and also never need to use your brain for anything, etc, I find this claim by you, a little telling. That they likely have not shown you all they can do. And they may be behind your experiences too, as they are in ways behind mine. Except to me they are overt with their full extent of power(or close) very frequently.

And please tell me how you are protected from it.

Quote I am not a "contactee", have never claimed that.
    If you have spoken to otherworldly beings, no matter where they came from(inter-dimensional is in a way otherworldly too), you are a contactee by my definition. It's not only ETs by my standards.

Quote all the deceit, lies and influences put on people who practices such.
    At what point is it proven to yourself "all sums up your experiences with them? I'm not sure you can ever prove a negative or something similar. So this comment by you shows me that not every claim you are saying is proven. However convincing you of the illusion it is all of them, and doing things like illusory exemplification, would be a very likely tactic they would do on you given your situation. Again, I'm not saying I know for sure that is the case. However it is quite a close couple dots to connect given you seem to think they cannot alter your memory. Unless they showed you illusory exemplification for that too(or again, you are somehow godlike and impervious to all apex technology and influences, and also have no need for your brain in ANY way).

Do you ever feel sharp, instant pains to your brain? Please answer that question. However, they could do it to you while you are asleep, which I would say in your case and perception, would be a high chance they would do such and not leave it to chance.

Quote There is a vast amount of manipulation against people in the new-age scene and alternative movement, with lots of abuse of people where they are lead to believe they are in contact with all kinds of Higher Beings and Divine Entities etc.
    I'm normally quoting what I dispute to keep this shorter. This is very right. However how can you be so sure, this is not happening to you too? What makes you so superior?

Quote It is very effective too, since there's a lot of very gullible people in that community that easily swallows down anything they are told as being the truth.
    Being gullible has nothing to do with it when they trip the area in your brain that acts as a synergistic component for analytical thought for the inter-dimensional consciousness(they overlap I tend to think, and the brain alters what goes on, like for example feeling lower energy when you are hungry or sleepy, that is a physical trait).

Quote That is another thing people active in this community should be more aware of, and have in consideration, skepticism is always a good thing.
    I agree. but you have zero skepticism your own experiences could be illusions at all. So you don't apply this to your own experiences. Which is fishy to me. You certainly have a lot of knowledge though, and wisdom too. I'm not responding to what I see as right in your claims, because this post will be huge enough with me disputing your flimsy stuff from my experiences.

Quote But generally, aliens do not fly around and do the things claimed by people believing to have been in contact or abducted by aliens - this is a form of fear mongering created and put into society by the Elite, and popularized to deceive people and create a specific idea and belief in people about aliens while keeping them distracted away from the real truth behind it, and the agendas they have planned in relation to this.
    How could you POSSIBLY know that???!! How can you possibly be proven a negative to yourself without being omnipotent??? Can you feel every single alien presence in the vicinity of earth at all times?<--- a serious sign of an illusion unless you have the ability to telepathically contact me at this second while writing this, and already know what I'm writing and have a response written before I post it - we'll see if that happens These are the types of illusions they would do. These types of comments from you sway me to seriously moreso consider you are being given many esoteric truths, whether by benevolent sources or not, but also being used or subverted by the dark forces, just like I am.

Are you saying every abduction was military engineered terrestrial aliens? And things like sex and hybrids reported frequently across the globe are all experimentation or something? And hitting two birds with one stone(def more than that, the apex forces here always hit multiple birds with one stone, sometimes thousands).

Quote If anyone claims to be in contact with aliens, it is almost guaranteed not the case but some other activity going on.
    What were the ETs doing when they were here, and why on earth would they not be interested at all in us now?

Quote The same goes for people channeling
    I agree, channeling is often dark forces IMHO.

Quote claiming to communicate with aliens, which on its own is fairly ludicrous concept considering what they actually claim by that is that they have obtained some telepathic connection with some other physical being somewhere else in the universe, and they are sitting there in each their part of the universe communicating with each other without any notion of how improbable and illogical it is to end up in such a contact with someone in a completely different part of the universe and in addition being able to maintain such a connection over long periods of time
    1. What is behind it? it's no insanity(some cases might be misidentification or rounding up thinking one is channeling, however I doubt that's even 10% of the big channelers). there are forces behind channeling. I have channeled with technology... Not to say it is ETs, or even inter-dimensional beings.

2. How the hell is telepathic contact from one point in the universe to another ludicrous when you are claiming things like being proven what God is in his pretty full form? So telepathic contact from across the universe is ludicrous, yet being PROVEN a negative is not? being able to say with certainty you know every single action done by extraterrestrials as if you were totally in the loop(which is no guarantee of little to no deception), when not even having contact with them, and you saying you are not just told this stuff, you experience it. You are telling me you are basically possibly the most powerful human being in this planets documented history. And yet simple telepathic contact from across the universe when even twit human public science can teleport light? And this is credible to you?

3. Who said they were across the universe? They could be in the asteroid belt or Phobos. In fact the only claim of across the universe I've read that I remember is a lady I suspect of mind control, and a lady I think will write up discrediting stories about my sites in the future(i wont mention her name because that may spawn such things).

4. Where are your ascended masters when they contact you? Probably not in the plane of this universe? If communicating with a being not even in the same dimension as you, aka a different universe or at least frequencies and spectrums invisible to us and matter, I'm not even sure how matter is involved, is totally acceptible and TOTALLY not an illusion NO CHANCE!!!! Yet beings in our same plane of existence communicating is ludicrous? I find that terribly odd of a claim by you Not an attack. My true thoughts. My personal thoughts on the matter of physical beings with telepathy is there are possibly galactic regions that are more connected than others. Basically mapped segments similar to counties in America, where telepathic contact is possible, but due to the universe being too big, and actual matches in conscious variables, or things like connectedness getting a little weaker with too long of a distance,.... In other words proximity may have an effect. I'm with you there, kind of. But I just don't find your ET beliefs anywhere near as advanced as your soul beliefs or God beliefs.

5. No offense, but your claims about things I have direct experience in myself, are far less probable than telepathic contact across the universe. Especially if it involves quantum teleportation via technology and implants.

6. Considering my personal humble stance, of really knowing I don't know a lot of things, I see it as possible telepathic contact has some capabilities technology has for quantum teleportation. But biological, well sort of, by biological beings, the mechanics being inter-dimensional aspects of us, and humans are not evolved enough for this in my theory(not saying this theory is a strong one)

7. Bending of space, and time, is probable to me. So across the universe could simultaniously be a few feet away as a possibility to me. The universe itself is also multidimensional with space and time in a multitude of ways I'd hazard to guess.

I'll end it there. I could go on.

Quote and usually direct "access" whenever trying, as if the other being is only sitting on its own out there somewhere waiting impatiently for the next "call" to continue conversing.
    You are really onto something with this one I must say. I was offered any time of the day telepathic contact, so was a friend. However the friend was given only archangels, not ETs. Me, I was given an AI. But I do note directly that in my mind this statement by you is very credible. No ET with complex duties is going to offer anytime of the day contact unless it has a time mechanic involved, which I'm being open minded enough to listen to your claims(and I am humbly grateful for this interaction as I feel onlookers will gain immensely in awareness of what is possible from it, regardless of who is right), I could say with the same level of open mindedness that ET could slow down time, yet that time could be relative to each in being in different time flows. so this ET could delegate his time to multiple contacts and having any of them wait less than a second for communication. However that is not my belief. Just projecting with the same level of open mindedness it takes for me to consider your claims as possible.

And I do humbly thank you for this interaction. No matter who is right, the onlookers of this post by you and me, will in almost all likelihood have their minds expanded. So we are doing a good job. However part of me wonders if the puppet masters are pulling some of both of our strings...... lol. Just being blatantly honest. Either way these puppet masters may not be summed up well by the NLP of that term. More like orchestrators in one aspect of whats possible.

Quote People need to get less gullible and start questioning more and investigating deeper before they just conclude what the experience is about, and what different possibilities exists
    I agree. However I do not see this trait in you, when seeing very clear signs you would benefit from it, at least in terms of possibly figuring out things anywhere near the levels you think you do. that is my biggest theory at this moment given what you have said. But yiou have my full respect.

Quote the same going for those blindly taking anything a "channeler" says as the truth
    I agree. However I would also state blindly taking any perception of an experience that may very well be illusions.

Continued on the next page...
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd September 2011 at 11:27.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

christian (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Sierra (2nd September 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast