Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Edward,

You have my sincere apologies. I started off with bad assumptions after the Vegan thread and and the Grand Master title. It just "rubbed me wrong" is the best way to describe it. I still may not agree with much of what you are saying, and Bill is not infallible, but his opinion does still carry considerable weight here.

Best regards,

Lazlo
    As others have noticed, Bill's reply spoke to his exchanging email with Edward Alexander at times in the last 4 or 5 years.

This does not precisely validate Edward Alexander's claim (see this post):
    Quote Also, I've been here since the very start of Camelot, close to 10 years, and I've known Billy & Kerry for all those years and had many great times with them, ...
    As noted at About Project Avalon, Project Camelot was founded in April 2006 by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. That would be about five and a half years ago, not ten. Also the phrase "had many great times with them" suggests more than the email exchanges to which Bill testified

Some spidey senses are still tingling hereabouts.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd September 2011 at 03:35.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (6th September 2011), CyRus (5th September 2011), Fred Steeves (4th September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Mike (3rd September 2011), Omni (3rd September 2011), Sierra (3rd September 2011), Tarka the Duck (4th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Well I must say it is fairly entertaining seeing how much some of you read into the tiniest details, and try to make a point out of something that has absolutely no point to it in any way. How is my miscalculation of the years I've been on Camelot and known Bill and Kerry relevant in any way? I can do mistakes like anyone else, and thats the only thing that happened , there is nothing to "read into" at all and focusing on such strange tiny little insignificant details as the above makes no sense at all. Of everything I've written so far, this is the most odd thing to try point out as being some kind of "sign" for something, I can't even see what the actual point is supposed to be.

As Bill himself confirmed here, he and Kerry has known me for many years, we've been communicating back and forth on different subjects and sharing information, and he said himself he has never had any doubts of me being who I claim to be. It's an odd thing in itself to believe I would be somehow making that up and lie about it, in the very place the two of them runs and owns and are directly involved in. Obviously if I didn't tell the truth, it would have been quite a short time for the lie to be exposed, who would do such a thing if they were trying to complete some deceitful "mission" ?

It is interesting though to see what odd little things people manage to interpret as "something", with the most bizarre illogical examples.

4. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This does not precisely validate Edward Alexander's claim (see this post):
    Quote Also, I've been here since the very start of Camelot, close to 10 years, and I've known Billy & Kerry for all those years and had many great times with them, ...
    As noted at About Project Avalon, Project Camelot was founded in April 2006 by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. That would be about five and a half years ago, not ten. Also the phrase "had many great times with them" suggests more than the email exchanges to which Bill testified

Some spidey senses are still tingling hereabouts.
    Agreed, If anything my thoughts are much more clear now with Bill having confirmed things in a round about way. But for the record, I don't think that there is anything nefarious going on, nor do I think that Edward means any harm. More Walter Mitty than anything else. I was trying to be gracious, and my apology was for going at him so hard early on in the thread, it was unnecessarily harsh given what I now believe. And frankly, I don't expect him to understand this at all.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd September 2011 at 04:57. Reason: trim quoted material
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (4th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2011)

6. Link to Post #284
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marsila (here)
    As for Edward, i know i sent you a long pm with my questions and concerns, and time is precious when you are working on things but such you mentioned OTO Brazil and now you are in Argentina...how far deep in Latin America do you think those darker organizations are not only OTO but other ones to...i won't lie that that i ask because that little girls murder in BsAs is real suspicious and much more like something they would be involved in, than 'normal' kidnappers (who usually target rich families not poor ones)
    It's difficult to say where they are NOT present. There's a lot of activity here in South America, many different orders in locations everywhere. When I was working on that OTO lodge in Brazil I also got to find out that they were connected to the Order of Freemasons and the Rosicrucian Order, and a specific Church where it was one of the Bishops that also was the grandmaster of the 3 mentioned orders. So they're widespread, and connected, through many groups, orders and institutions. The specific person in question, the leader, also had established himself and his orders in other countries, all up in Europe, and have a large network he controls through different locations and countries.

7. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote We do not need any help in the Order, but people need to help themselves, that's the most important thing. You need a relaxed and calm state of mind, that only see the positive and expects the best without even thinking about any of the negative. You should simply assume, await and demand to get things going good for yourself and everyone else. You can do meditations where you visualize everything in harmony, peace, balance, people being happy, joyful, content, calm, getting along with each other etc. Learn to handle and control the states of your mind and emotions. Be able to be calm and rational in any situation. Get yourself confident, secure, content and feeling great and happy. Be kind, honorable, noble, and a gentleman in your deeds and actions, both towards yourself and towards others. Keep a healthy clean and pure mind and thoughts, think the best of others and always wish them well, accept others as they are, respect everyone and everything around you, people, animals and plants, don't gossip or complain, accept things the way they are, dont worry about anything instead always be optimistic and expect the best outcome of any situation, and truly do it with honesty and your real will and intention - doesn't help to try force it and do things that are opposite of what you think.
    This is true. It sounds too simple, doesn't it. But it works.
    Last edited by 161803398; 3rd September 2011 at 05:41.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #286
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Hello Edward,

Can you please clarify for me your thoughts on ET's. Are you saying that aliens do exist (have visited the earth many times through the ancient past but were not involved with the creation of humans)?? Are you saying that aliens are not flying around earth these days and there are no alien abductions (anyone claiming to have been abducted by aliens is wrong)?? Admitedly, I've been fascinted by this thread. However, I do believe aliens are abducting people and they have been doing so for a very long time (I also believe in hybrid races being developed as a result of said abductions).

Also, what effect, if any, did aliens have in the development of humankind??

Very keen to hear your thoughts on these questions.

Dave - Toronto
    As I have come to realize and understand, aliens do not frequently visit Earth nor abduct humans. There's other things going on where this has been purposely put forth into the public as the explanation to cover up the truth. I've been involved with people that are working directly with these projects, and seen it in action for what it is myself. To simplify it as much as possible, I will break it into 2 categories: 1. being "mental" experiences and 2. being governmental black-op experiments. Sometimes explanation 2 is part of number 1 as well.

1. Mental experiences, refers to anything that is experiences only in the mind of the observer, such as thought-intrusion, external influences from non-physical sources, astral projections and out of body experiences, contact with non-physical entities & astral beings, psychological phenomenas etc.

2. Governmental experiments, refers to different projects performed by the shadow-government where they are doing experiments and other work on the population. Sometimes these experiments includes telepathic actions such as causing anything mentioned in point 1 above, and making the person believe it is an alien abduction or alien contact. Other times different technology is used that can alter the perception and function of the brain/mind and make people perceive something else than what is really going on, and other types of mind control techniques are frequently used. These experiments can be performed remotely, from a distance, so no actual physical contact with the victim is needed, though physical contact do happen as well in some cases depending on the purpose of the experiment. In the public they plant and spread the idea of "alien contact" as the cause, to create a false belief about aliens and what they do, spreading fear and negative conceptions of such beings. The New Age scene , and places like this where we are discussing now, are very popular places to use as a tool to spread and increase such misconceptions among the people. There is a very large amount of disinformation in this type of community which have been put out there and placed into circulation on purpose to deceive and mislead people. The New Age community have become one of the largest sources of mind control, programming, deceit, lies and misleading aimed at the public. It is very successful in doing that and a favorite cultural area of the "Elite" in their agendas.

If aliens are flying around here from time to time, that is a possibility, but it certainly is not the norm or a common thing. The majority of "alien contacts" belongs to what I mentioned above.

There is contact with alien beings though, but that is mainly between the Elite and alien beings on their side, assisting them and giving them useful technology and knowledge that can be used for their gain and against the public. There is also traveling between Earth and other planets going on, but not in the form of flying ships or spacecrafts, but through teleportation devices that connects several different worlds with eachother, and the leading governments are collaborating. In fact this in itself is one of the reasons they don't come flying around here, since other more efficient and safe and quicker technology already exist that eliminates the need for spacecrafts and flying through space.
    Last edited by Edward Alexander; 3rd September 2011 at 05:41.

10. Link to Post #287
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Thankyou for your response, Edward. Can you tell me if aliens had anything to do with the birth of humanity?? How did humans come to exist (and how far back)?? I went to a Christian grade school for 6 years when I was a boy where everything was taught from a biblical standpoint wiht bible study for an hour each day. Unfortunately, I can't buy into the garden of Eden theory with the earth manufactured in 6 days and God resting on the 7th. I've long believed that ET's had a hand in the origins of humanity (be it from the very beginning of us walking upright or by tweaking our DNA along the way or both). What are your thoughts in this regard?? Where did we come from??

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aranuk (3rd September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #288
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Q: Edward - if we go along with the concept of the trap and so forth - this matrix-like world that we are talking of here. Do you gather, that are there loopholes for a "divine" spark or our divine connection to oneness to penetrate through the trap system, for example synchronicity, a number in a license plate letting you know that what you just thought is original and valuable? Or do you consider synchronicity and numerology and the sorts to just being parts the matrix? Any other ideas you have on loopholes?

Contemplation part:
    And yes, I must say that I did find the thing about your connection with Bill and Ryan and spending time with them on many occasions(not an accurate quote) a bit disturbing considering you apparently have not met them? I am not saying that you are not what you claim to be, but is there a possibility of exaggeration on your behalf? - I know I have done that on many, many, many occasions and probably do it by the end of this day ten more times

And I would like to say to all of us involved here that at the same time I am absolutely willing to consider for example Sierras comments as coming from much greater experience than I have and with a perspective more evolved, and therefore justifying the seemingly patronizing way of it, but yet I am also willing to consider that also a guy younger than I, might come up with considerable information that might change my paradigm of the world. Talk about the essence of J.C. and the fariseans..

What I also would like to say is that until this far I feel that you Edward have produced an amount of information proving that you have at the absolute minimum level studied the "genre" extensively, things and ideas are popping in your texts from all over the literature, whistleblowers, interviews and science etc. well aligned in general to what I have read and there hasn´t been really anything new to me, EXCEPT a considerable alternative perspective as to how things are, which I take quite seriously - can one really fathom the depth of the rabbit hole we are in?? What is the number of levels having a different lie or a different truth and having a clue as to what level am I standing on(quoting R. Hoagland freely here)? So you might be telling the truth or on the other hand you might be distracting people from the truth, knowingly or unknowingly. I guess that´s what is distressing many people here, where is your certainty originating from, is there real basis to it, what is the probability of you - or anyone for that matter - absolutely knowing the level you stand on and realizing the set of lies, truths and other misconceptions affecting it? The age thing does that to people, I know I knew it all 15 years ago, I know I knew it all 10 years ago, I definitely know I knew it all 5 years ago, but nowadays I guess I don´t have a clue. What I have gathered from interaction with people, for that is what this is about, it never produces good and innovative results if the flow of energy and information and ideas is a one way street. Only when all perspectives and ideas from other people or pupils have been taken into consideration and given a chance to grow and then synthesize something greater and bigger, have I seen myself excel in a teachers position - meaning I can only be as good teacher, as high will I allow my pupils to rise.

Conclusion:
    I am most probably just a novice in theoretical and practical knowledge about these matters compared to some dinosaurs in Avalon, so do consider that your audience here is a exceptionally well informed one and therefore a tough audience to impress - which I know you feel no need to accomplish and could not care less if it happens or not. But consider this: you wish the good for the mankind and the information to be spread in your "show" and coming out as an order here. What if in your regular OTHER "neighborhood movie theatre" they are showing a presentation that does the exact opposite, but with much more of a show and UMPH to it and caring whether the audience is impressed?

Thanks again Edward, in any case this conversation has been a breath of fresh air and I am glad to participate in it. I wish you well!

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 4th September 2011 at 13:29. Reason: Add something

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Lazlo (3rd September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011), MorgaineFallen (3rd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Thanks EA for starting this enlightening thread.
    Due to the very nature of secret societies being secret it is no surprise that many beleive them to be of ill intentions, largely due to the misinformation spread by controlling groups to discredit them and detract from all the enlightened information they have filtered into the public domain over the years. It is indicative of the times that secret societies are no longer secret and thanks to you EA for breaking an ancient tradition by revealing the intentions of your group. Intention is the important word here! There'e no mistaking the intentions of the banks, warmongerers and control freaks who infiltrated the secret societies a long time ago and use that information for their own selfish means. What we now need as a world people is this very knowledge of the Templars which has been used against us, still held by secret societies such as your own. In particular, knowledge about the true nature of ourselves and how to access free energy would be most useful for starters. Can you help? Many thanks, Lancelot

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

Lisab (3rd September 2011), Marsila (4th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (3rd September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

Hi Edward, I saw your last post. To be honest I haven't red it nor I have gone throughout your thread ... I just saw numbers on your profile 11.01.2011 = join date, 111 posts and 1 thank you. WOW...

Would you please explain 1111 phenomena (whatever you might know on the topic)?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Limor Wolf (5th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #291
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

One is a very significant number, symbolizing truth.

19. Link to Post #292
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Edward,

I would like to ask a very simple question. It might even seem naïve!
    Why the need of secrecy of groups, rituals, information, history and actions of certain humans.

Aren’t all humans on this earth for the same reasons?

Where and how would secrecy be good for all of human kind, good for our awareness and good for this earth?

Peace and love to you all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

Limor Wolf (5th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #293
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Lotse (here)
    Hi Sierra,,im sorry to do so but im going to play his advocate..
    first i dont think you should talk to any one here like you do,,the more since your name is written in orange..please be the change so friggin necesary...
    Don't be sorry Lotse. You are honest and true and you speak clearly and it is to my benefit. How could I object? I love you for it. You took the time to read what I said, and respond to each of my points showing me what was in your head to what I said. That allows me to see where I went off the rails in what I was trying to say.

My temper. Anyone who has been around for awhile, knows I struggle with my temper (Stupid Mars in Scorpio, I hate you.) I apologize to you and to Avalon. I also have Saturn sitting 1 degree from my sun sign, so you can be SURE I will be busted with great regularity by my fellow Avaloners if I step wrong in the next two years. <Eeeks.>, This is a huge advantage in one way because growth will be accelerated, if I listen as I am busted. I'm listening Lotse and thank you, thank you, thank you for your response. I am honored that you took the time and energy and with heart, to do this for me.

Let me start over with politeness in mind and try again. This will be my last attempt and then I am off this thread. Let me change my terminology a little, maybe that will help.

My intent was to describe the differences between a magician and a master. I have noticed when I get really mad on a thread, I figure out later, my anger is a cover up for fear. So, what was I afraid of? I was afraid Avaloners would get sucked in without a chance to think. I did not present the my thoughts to lynch anyone, I presented the evidence so choices can be made with discernment. Even if none here now, maybe someone six months from now will read the thread, see what the differences are and go yikes, I don't want to go there...

My list of flags was a list of magician attributes that a master would never have. So here we go again with the list and I'll try to explain again without rudeness. I've snipped and cut in all sorts of places in an attempt to shorten this post but it is too difficult to show where, but the original post is still here.

• Quote Posted by Lotse (here)
      Your attitude of no thanks or gratitude.
      ITS NOT DISRESPECT..ITS HIS CARACTER AND HE IS VERY UNSURE BOUT HIM SELF..see his body lang. in his you tube vid...he dousnt make him self bigger as he is out of disrespect.
      Are you saying he is a Grand Master because of insecurity? Dolling, this statement makes me want to tear my hair out. If he is insecure, he is no grand master, if he is secure, then why is he claiming to be greater and holier than thou? What is the agenda of separation and division into superior and inferior?

I am hearing worry from this thread that a magician can get his feelings hurt. Go back and read what was said about the imperviousness of a magician's feelings. The path of a magician is not a path of service to others, it is a path of power without the consciousness, permission and guidance of the spirit. As power is acquired in this manner, the ego is transformed, not the heart. Without the heart, which is the seat of feelings, all feelings become about the ego, control, power, separation and the list goes on. Feelings getting hurt is not a issue here.

Energy goes where focus goes, so the poor heart is lost. Nothing I say or you say or anyone says, will affect the surety, the arrogance, the steel belief of an Illuminati magician, that he or she is superior to you and I. This attribute of ego is visible and literally spoken out loud in this thread if you go back and read some posts. This is visible as well in a lack of understanding, a blindness to the need for gratitude and thankfulness. One doesn't feel gratitude and thankfulness unless one knows love. Without love, clanging bells and cymbals, that is all.

If someone is a true and real master, he or she will be congruent. They will not have [removed list of behaviors found on the web, you can do homework too] ... these are not things masters do. By the time a master is a master, they know how to make a living without imposition or usage of other humans. A master is SPECIFIC, not GENERIC. If a master is talking to you, they address directly your inner spiritual state, they do not throw the book at you about everything they ever read and stored on a website. Please, raise your standards people!

... and you ignore the impact of your arrogance on this thread and your agenda. This is not intelligent behavior.
      HE WAS BORN IN THE ROLE HE PLAYS..HIS FATHER MIGHT HAD CHOSEN A INTELLIGENT ,VOCAL AND SOCIAL BETTER SKILLED LEADER FOR HIS ORDEN..BUT HEY,,THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS..ITS WITH KINGS THE SAME..PITTY RIGHT?
      We are all born in the role we play. Quite a few Avaloners come from an Illuminati background or have suffered or continue to suffer through MK Ultra. If stating claims of "Grand Master" status ... you have to be able to back it up with congruent, classic master behavior. If you set yourself up as a master, expect to be held to a higher standard and stiff scrutiny.

You speak only in regurgitated pap, I have not learned one new thing yet in this thread ...
      I THINK HE IS FAR FROM A PROPHET..LIKE HE KNOWS..BUT HE DOUS HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE MASS..JUST..WERE NOT THE MASS.
      Hmmm... yes messages are everywhere but do messengers everywhere set themselves up as Lordly Masters of Old? This is a very important point Lotse.

A magician cannot contribute creative and original material to the matrix. Their energy work is not done on the spiritual level where creativity and originality come from. That is why no new material is a warning flag of magician's work. Everything spoken of on this thread, is already out there on Avalon or the web. If nothing new, there is no mastery and the claim of mastery is false.

I believe when one is ready for a master, you wake up and every one, every thing, every event is a teacher. And the reason everything is a teacher and an answer is because the answers are internal coming from the High Self ... you see it everywhere because it is you. I hope that makes sense. All you've done is woken up. You are the master. You may have wet wings, but you are the master.

One doesn't need a master that *claims* to be a master. Please. How can this be rocket science? I sincerely do not understand Lotse. According to everything I've ever read, across any discipline, any century, any country, any religion, and any brush with the divine, where all accounts, without knowing of each other across time and space, describe the same journey of self-mastery. Enough reading and you can recognize the universality of the human experience of heart ignition. Enough self work and you begin to see dimly face to face, your High Self. At that point, you really could care less what someone else has to say.

A master will not regurgitate, they speak to the soul, the moment, the crisis, the very energy of that point in time.

The Great White Brotherhood / Koot Humi paradigm
      SAME STORY AS POINT NR 2..HE GOT BORN IN TO IT..BIT LIKE AMERIAN PRESIDENTS..THERE DOING THERE JOBS WITH OUT ASKING THEM SELF..IS THIS OK WHAT IM DOING..AND WHO AM I DOING IT WITH?..it worked till here..might be over soon.
      Uh, quite a few Avaloners were born into it, MK Ultra'ed into it and you don't see them setting themselves up as Masters. It really and only is the claim of masterhood and elevation of self over others to which I object. It should be completely obvious why I object. If one makes those kind of claims in my hearing, I am going to look and examine the basis, and validity of those claims. I have looked and I find the claims wanting, in my honest and hopefully, politer opinion here.

Top level is always male in the dying patriarchy paradigm....im sure there are demensions were its the other way around..strange..womans are mental stronger as men,,why is it only men are in these ordens on top,,ehum,,what about queen Elisabeth?
      Women are mentally stronger than men? I don't think so, it is certainly not what I meant to say. Queen Elizabeth? I don't know. Did she set herself up as the head of an Illuminati Order? She did have an Astrologer/Magician named Dee in her court. As to why only men head these orders, well that is the dying patriarchy paradigm! Men in control! Women in submission and silence accepting male dispensations! Only male or power or control items of concern on any agenda! Now isn't this just ringing bells when it comes to religion as well? Ppphhhhtt....

I was trying to say that the patriarchal paradigm is passing away. I am saying we are leaving the limitations of patriarchy behind and self limitation is something every magician suffers from, simply because of the focus and where the energy and power is being drawn from (i.e. not the spirit). If a magician finds it necessary to focus and speak on the fact that only men can lead, only the master can bring up plans, choose plans, direct and order and execute the resources and energy of a group, heavens ... how can this not bring a frisson to the gut? Why would a god clothed in flesh even look at such a paradigm as viable anymore? Read the words again, about power over others and ask yourself, do those words sound as if they come from a practitioner of the spirit or of the occult?

By words and attitudes, showing power and control *is the focus*, a magician will attempt to limit those he or she considers inferior to be silent, accept dispensations and give energy in return in some form. That is all they want. Same old, same old. This is classic behavior of the patriarchal paradigm. Nuff said.

Speaks in terms of the occult, not the spiritual
      why not..if thats how he learned to speak?..
      Well. How do I put this. If one wishes to follow one who learned his behavior from the occult, not the spiritual, then yikes. Live dangerously I guess. I also guess as a member of Avalon, I can point out that this is living dangerously and I am endeavoring to make my point without rudeness. But this is a subject truly deserving of stiff and harsh examination from my perspective. It is you guys I care about.

I would believe a magician should he or she say they will not be and cannot be, bothered by anything we say. If that is what they say, listen, if such responses are congruent with that lack of affect. Believe it. A magician cares very little about the opinions and feelings of others unless they provide an opportunity for his or her agenda. Please, don't be the opportunity unless you choose with your eyes open, to walk this kind of path.

Call yourself grand master, obsessed with bloodlines, so Illuminati of you.
      he is prolly not the only one calling him that..btw..many Avalonians are as it looks like..he might be obsessed..but not with bloodlines al though it plays a huge role in his live.
      This is what a magician calls him or her self. This is where a magician puts their focus. This is where a magician wants those who look at them, to put their focus. I'm saying, look at the desire for that kind of focus, and ask yourself, does it come from the spirit?

The way you speak of balance: You say yourself, balance is *so* important but the way you speak of balance sets off alarm bells. And let us understand, the Illuminati, as Avalon understands the term, are *very* concerned with balance. They do good deeds in their external world to "balance" what they do in their internal world of Illuminati practices. This is not what you and I think of as balance people, believe me.
      YES THE BALLANE THING DISTURBED ME TO..ITS LIKE ..WE HAVE CLEAN ON ONE SIDE AND DIRTY AT THE OTHER..LETS MAKE MORE SPACE SO THERE AN BE MORE OF BOTH.....I RATHER CLEAN THE DIRTY PART INDEED!..SO LETS BE GOOD TO PEOPLE..ALL!! PEOPLE.
      I ... heh! I ... hah! <clearing throat> I don't see magicians as the type to be exposing or cleaning or processing comments that ... offer such opportunity. Magicians HIDE the personal, specific or experiential. The attributes of honesty and openess would place a magician in severe danger.

Lotse, I am being good. I'm going to get the crap beat out of me again, in order to leave something useful here for future readers. Or so I hope it will be useful.

PLEASE DONT CALL HIM ILLUMINATIE ANY MORE..COUSE HE IS NOT THE KIND OF ILLUMINATIE YOU CALL HIM.
      I don't know that Lotse. I can only go on a magician's choice of words, attitudes, subjects of conversation. Nothing said here points to the spirit.

HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE TRUTH YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OFF WITH OUT TALKING ABOUT SCAREY BEINGS?..NOT THAT YOU SHOULD FEAR THEM..BUT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE TRAP THEY TRY TO CATCH ANY ONE IN.
      I am talking about scary beings Lotse. Scary magician beings who abuse power or con artist magician beings who practice trickery on other humans. To recognize fear mongering is a critical piece of discernment. We seem to be aware of it where the PTB are concerned on a political level, now we need to be aware of it at the specific and personal. In my honest opinion, this is what it looks like. I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm trying to say what I see.

Look at it this way, from the perspective of a magician and a magician's High Self. When a magician gets to the point in their journey that they ask their High Self, is this okay what I am doing with what I have been given? What would the spirit say?

This is the time of shift as prophesied by the Hopi. Not too much time left before the door closes and we are locked in to our choice. Now there is scary if you want scary. Got me shaking in my boots. Nuff said.

JUST DONT READ IT..COUSE THE THOUGHTS IT GIVES YOU ABOUT THE GUY ARE HORRIBLE..
      Not horrible, just empty and false. A distraction. A risk. A chasing after the external rather than sitting down and getting acquainted with the internal.

hope its clear he didnt choose his job..neather did they choose him..more often you see a forced style of expressing them self..never the less..they try the best they can.
      Yes, but a magician will chose to be a Grand Master, rather than to master the self. It is a choice of paths.

HE DID STAY CALM EVEN AFTER ALL WHAT PPL CALLED HIM..
      A magician can stay calm. A magician of an ancient Illuminati bloodline with full occult training if you can see what that statement implies, has no problem with cold and locked emotional control. Easy peasy. Any emotional presentation by a magician is controlled to produce a specific emotional response in another. There is nothing we can throw at a magician that will jar the conviction of superiority, the assumption of controlled patience as a strategy.

BUT OK..A OCCULTIST OR SPIRITUAL TEACHER ISNT NECESARELY A BRIGHT INTELLIGENT PERSON..OBV HE JUST NEEDS A LOT LOT LOT OF PRACTISE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ED..
      No, but mastery, real mastery makes you a genius in the eyes of 3D humans. If someone is coming off rather not, then it is a good signal this is not a master but an occultist. A transmission of energy or power for transformation of self which is what mastery is about. Just sayin. Not web documents...

IF YOU HELP 3 PERSONS IN YOUR LIFE TIME ITS VERY GOOD!.IF YOU HURT NO ONE IN YOUR LIFE TIME.ITS CALLED IMPOSSIBLE!
      You got that right!

Quote Posted by Lotse (here)
    love you Sierra
    -Lotse-
    I am sorry for my nastiness Lotse and I did not mean to upset you... I do have to be hauled back by the scruff of the neck every so often and I thank you for doing it. I thank you for being kind and honest while doing so. Your way left my ego fairly quiet so I could speak to my issue here. Thank you.

I hope we can just agree to disagree and I'll disappear from the thread now until if and when EA decides to get frackin or as you say, friggin real. I hope I have spoken with greater clarity and you see my intent is to help, not harm. This has got to be the longest post I've ever written, I apologize for that. Not an easy subject to compress.

Love you Lotse, lots

I thank this thread for teaching me what a master should look like. Thank you.

Sierra bowing to Lotse and Avalon
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th September 2011 at 04:40. Reason: fix quote'ing

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Deedee (4th September 2011), Fred Steeves (4th September 2011), Gaia (5th September 2011), Lazlo (4th September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Loveisall21 (5th September 2011), Mike (4th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (5th September 2011), Sunlite (5th September 2011), Tarka the Duck (4th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2011), Ultima Thule (4th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #294
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Sierra,

for the record, i appreciate your spunk and sassyness and liveliness and passion. if you feel you must dial it back, please don't dial it back too much. it's what makes you, you! i'm certainly not advocating disrespect, but it might get a little boring here if we were all overly polite or too politically correct.

keep up the good work!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2011), Fred Steeves (4th September 2011), Limor Wolf (5th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Tarka the Duck (4th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #295
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you for your post Sierra.. it was filled with clarity and substance... p.s.. I did thank you for your post. Just a reminder though - as equals - no bowing is necessary... Deedee

26. Link to Post #296
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Are you of the belief that humans had to go through the period of darkness with a lack of spirituality and monolithic religions as part of our evolution. We needed to develop our individuality in order to further develop spiritually so we could again be united with higher spiritual being but not succumb to their influence. Is your job as secret societies to lead us out of the darkness?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Lord Sidious (4th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #297
    Australia Avalon Member StateOfTheHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Sierra (and others),

I think you're misinterpreting the term Grand Master and Edward's claim of it. Grand Master is the title given to the supreme head of the Order - a title which, as Edward explained, in his order, is passed on through lineage and not necessarily based upon knowledge or experience. So in being the son of the previous Grand Master, Edward was born into and then given this role at a very young age because of the early loss of his father (if I'm remembering what he said correctly); a role which, I'm sure, requires much work and and many responsibilities - not merely a pretty name to impress people with. When Edward says he is the Grand Master, he's telling us his position in the Order and thus giving an indication of his experience and access to knowledge - which is highly relevant to this thread. I don't think Edward is stating his position as Grand Master with the conscious intention to proclaim any superiority.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    "The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm; he killed 60 fish."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StateOfTheHeart For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), DoubleHelix (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Marsila (4th September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), sygh (5th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #298
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by StateOfTheHeart (here)
    Sierra (and others),

I think you're misinterpreting the term Grand Master and Edward's claim of it. Grand Master is the title given to the supreme head of the Order - a title which, as Edward explained, in his order, is passed on through lineage and not necessarily based upon knowledge or experience. So in being the son of the previous Grand Master, Edward was born into and then given this role at a very young age because of the early loss of his father (if I'm remembering what he said correctly); a role which, I'm sure, requires much work and and many responsibilities - not merely a pretty name to impress people with. When Edward says he is the Grand Master, he's telling us his position in the Order and thus giving an indication of his experience and access to knowledge - which is highly relevant to this thread. I don't think Edward is stating his position as Grand Master with the conscious intention to proclaim any superiority.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're pretty switched on, for a victorian, that is.

31. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Grand Master by birthright is even less impressive than Grand Master by merit. Kind of hard to lead the rituals of a secret, venerable, and ancient order in Norway from over the web in Argentina. Ahh, the miracle of Skype.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

32. Link to Post #300
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

QUESTION : Edward, are you aware of the Carlos Castenada books?

One thing that really stands out for me is the way you describe how to get out of the cycle of living endless lives like this, which is to remain conscious when dying. What Don Juan said was (paraphrasing) the aim of the sorcerer was to build up enough enery in this life so as to remain conscious at the moment of death so the the warrior would could experience the totality of all.

He also mention in only one or two sentences in those books about something influencing the human race. Interesting.

Edward, do you have an opinion on this information, or anyone else too.
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 4th September 2011 at 11:14.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), sygh (5th September 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast