Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occultism

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    I explained this previously, but to put it shortly the reason for secrecy is due to such knowledge they consist of or can give have a high potential for abuse, it is already being abused by others whom gained access to it such as the "Elite" and those in power now.
    This is rather strange.... the "dark side" has all the toys and for us they must be kept secret? It would have made sense to hide them so that the bad boys don't get them... but we are beyond that now... aren't we?
    Did you consider that if you had access to things before the right time, you might BE the dark side?
    Isn't that all through the star wars story?
    Something makes me want to really trust you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Born into a secret Bloodline Order - How I got introduced to the world of Occulti

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

There still are many more pages in the online archives about "darkbreed", "Maggador", "Edward Alexander" and such, but I'll just limit myself to this, for now.

So please, before moving on to creating content and back links to your money making sites, I would ask you to clarify your position on this, as your tactics are strictly forbidden on this forum.

Also clarify why would a Great Master of a secret order seem to have a problem with making money.

PS: this is a serious post and an answer is necessary. Please do not ignore it.
    Yes, as everyone else I'm visiting and member of many different websites.

My posts has nothing to do about money, I don't make any money from anyone visiting my website. All my material is free and always have been, and always will be. I've been spreading information for many years through both my website as well as this and other forums. And that's what it is for.

Nor do I have a problem with making money as you suggest, I run two businesses and am doing very well.

You will not see me posting anything to try make money from it, there's never even been an intention of such things as suggested in the first place.

4. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

It would be quite funny if it wasn't sad that there are people in this world who, for a variety of reasons, derive a great deal of satisfaction, and other things besides, from drawing attention to themselves.

The Avalon community are a very open-minded set of people, and of course this can sometimes be a very great disadvantage; anyone who claims to “know” something because they “belong” somewhere without any evidence to back it up, is taken at face value and afforded the platform to air their “knowledge” for all to consume.

Do you notice what salesmen do? First, they tell you all about the wonderful product, how good it is and how it will solve all your problems. Then they proceed to speak on it with authority. Then they try to form a rapport with you by speaking on subjects in which he has discovered you have some interest. All this usually takes a lot of time and effort but the end goal is to “sell” or cause you to "believe" in something for some purpose. I can see no evidence here that the motive is to inspire and enlighten. There is evidence though that it might be driven by a monetary consideration.

As it turns out, in this case, Ilie has managed to find evidence that would suggest there is an ulterior motive at play by doing some homework. I myself would not have even bothered because the lack of evidence speaks for itself.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that for some people, deceiving others, for whatever purpose, is “fair game”. I think I speak for the majority on the Avalon forum that deception is not a nice thing for a human being to undertake and it should not be taken lightly.

I have my own methods of repelling deception and no doubt others have theirs but if there is a rule-of-thumb to be followed, it must surely be the commission of real evidence. Provide this, and I’ll listen, otherwise, as Hume once said, it is probably sophistry and illusion.

Having said that, one should be careful not to dismiss everything that sounds too fantastic since there might be some modicum of truth in it and time should be afforded for the evidence to follow through. Otherwise, we stop being human beings and start being machines that act according to a predefined set of algorithms.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Lazlo (7th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), Morgaine (7th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011), winnasboy (8th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #344
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    My posts has nothing to do about money, I don't make any money from anyone visiting my website. All my material is free and always have been, and always will be.
    Unfortunately that is not the case here. You have been given a chance to come clean and explain yourself, but you chose to ignore the links I've posted.

Your main site, the one that you promoted right from the beginning, is full of AdSense. Ad Sense is used to make money from the visits to your site. To claim differently is a lie.

Not only that but on your web site right column, you promote books sold via Amazon and you earn a commission out of referrals.

So maybe you are not selling stuff directly yourself, but you do a promotion job and you do make money from the people that visit your website.

The links I've previously posted (and you did not address), especially this one http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1071310 , clearly show you know what AdSense is, what Pay Per Click is and how to optimize your websites for that.

Many thanks to bitworm who helped with the research. Awesome work there .

This thread will remain here, but it will be altered as to not drive traffic to any of Edward's web sites, unless someone is really keen on visiting them, and then that's their own choice.

This forum will not be used as a marketing tool.

Thread Closed.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th September 2011 at 23:04. Reason: bitworm gave us permission to name him

7. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

<8> (7th September 2011), astrid (8th September 2011), Buck (7th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), D-Day (7th September 2011), DeDukshyn (27th October 2011), dima (8th September 2011), dreamer (7th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), Eric J (Viking) (7th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (8th September 2011), Hervé (7th September 2011), Jayke (7th September 2011), king anthony (7th September 2011), Lazlo (7th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), Loveisall21 (7th September 2011), Mark (8th September 2011), Muzz (10th September 2011), Omni (7th September 2011), PHARAOH (7th September 2011), seehas (7th September 2011), seko (7th September 2011), Sierra (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2011), ulli (7th September 2011), zebowho (7th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #345
    Ilie Pandia

Closing post has been updated. The thread will be edited and cleaned up as to remove any active links to Edward's sites.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th September 2011 at 23:18.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), king anthony (7th September 2011), Muzz (10th September 2011), Omni (7th September 2011), Sierra (8th September 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (8th September 2011), ulli (7th September 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18