+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you sick of your current lifestyle?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Are you sick of your current lifestyle?

This is from 2008. But i think it still works to day..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Orion.V (30th August 2011), The One (30th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you sick of your current lifestyle?

Thank You for sharing it. The video has a great point. For a moment I saw myself inside

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

<8> (30th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I’m not sick of my life at all. Thou, I can be a bit upset seeing how others suffer. Especially when others are so blind to the issues they are facing. I’ve changed my diet/my thinking, so my attitude towards reality changed… for the better. When I learned how moods/emotions/my thoughts created my world…I changed it into a beautiful one by removing everything I didn’t want…including thoughts. Now, the only negativity I see is through the media. My surroundings have become very friendly and enjoyable; everyone within my circle is benevolent and strives for the common cause. I learned that the universe will give you whatever you focus on. I only wished I would have learned this as early as pre-school…before the real conditioning began. My outlook wasn’t always this way thou…in my youth I also followed the wild crowd…which taught me a few other undesirable lessons.

Now, thru experience and opened eyes… I see where most problems lie, where they stem from. It’s a crying shame that most of the populace is oblivious to why the world is the way it is. The answers are right in front of their face but they seem to have a hard time opening their eyes to recognize them. Awakening from a deep slumber isn’t always easy, grogginess and confusion often occurs when a good sleep is interrupted…as that false comfort slowly deteriorates.

These days more and more people are dreaming of indigenous lifestyles. Perhaps, in their subconscious they know this is the true way to live. They are starting to realize our parasitic ways, our arrogance and greed in materialism. The political societies we uphold are no longer seen beneficial for the whole. In time we shall all love our lifestyles. What day that will occur is on US/WE. In the mean time, I’ll continue to enjoy my life/lifestyle and spread some love in the process.

Peace

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

<8> (30th August 2011), kingmonkey (30th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    I’m not sick of my life at all. Thou, I can be a bit upset seeing how others suffer. Especially when others are so blind to the issues they are facing. I’ve changed my diet/my thinking, so my attitude towards reality changed… for the better. When I learned how moods/emotions/my thoughts created my world…I changed it into a beautiful one by removing everything I didn’t want…including thoughts. Now, the only negativity I see is through the media. My surroundings have become very friendly and enjoyable; everyone within my circle is benevolent and strives for the common cause. I learned that the universe will give you whatever you focus on. I only wished I would have learned this as early as pre-school…before the real conditioning began. My outlook wasn’t always this way thou…in my youth I also followed the wild crowd…which taught me a few other undesirable lessons.

Now, thru experience and opened eyes… I see where most problems lie, where they stem from. It’s a crying shame that most of the populace is oblivious to why the world is the way it is. The answers are right in front of their face but they seem to have a hard time opening their eyes to recognize them. Awakening from a deep slumber isn’t always easy, grogginess and confusion often occurs when a good sleep is interrupted…as that false comfort slowly deteriorates.

These days more and more people are dreaming of indigenous lifestyles. Perhaps, in their subconscious they know this is the true way to live. They are starting to realize our parasitic ways, our arrogance and greed in materialism. The political societies we uphold are no longer seen beneficial for the whole. In time we shall all love our lifestyles. What day that will occur is on US/WE. In the mean time, I’ll continue to enjoy my life/lifestyle and spread some love in the process.

Peace

Hi peace of mind...

I see you are happy wid your lifestyle, that makes me happy..

I am not 100% sure why you are writing on this thread, nevertheless i hope we all can be happy if this thread inspires people, to change there lifes or just to break free for a time to recharge there batteries.

+ Reply to Thread