+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Defense Against the Psychopath

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Defense Against the Psychopath

One thing? I don't like how this world Stereotypes "Anti-Social" with having the "Introvert" Temperament. Having the "Introvert" Temperament is a person that likes to stay out of people's troubles and be by "Oneself". I in a lot of things like being by myself. I have my interest in things that goes in "Antithesis" with how others in which in our world and society are living that "Social Path" with all the social lifestyles anyway. Not my thing. I think we need to be to our-self, Meditate on our strengths and weakness to find how to take the right path. Having that "Science" nature and temperament is not "Anti-Social" "Scientist are known to like being to themselves and not around others.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

Flash (29th August 2014), RunningDeer (29th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

EmEx, I have been thinking about your view a lot, and I am trying to see a perspective based on it that does not lead to solipsism, and am struggling. I think a lot of my confusion is this:

You state you believe:
    “We aren’t controlled by anyone”
    “there is nothing outside of you”

Then ask:
    “Did you ever notice a change of people or situation when you changed?”

I am paying careful attention to the words you chose…and therefore don’t want to misunderstand the question: yes I have noticed that, when I successfully get people to understand me, that means their mindset changed. And when I impose my will on a situation, that is an intentional act to create change.

Both the person and the situation are what I consider “outside of myself”. I believe I AM actually existing externally from you. What am I missing?

I consider “situations” and other people to be external to me. I CAN attempt to impose my will on them, and when I am successful when I try, I consider myself “controlling” it. When the intention of the action and/or the actual consequences of that choice to act on that intention do not prevent others from exercising the free will, I consider that “not evil”, whereas any choice intended to take it away is what I consider “evil”.

I recognize that “evil” is relative, so that IT does not really exist outside of myself. But I believe I can project that outside of myself, turning actions into situations that any being similar to myself, that I can relate to, that has empathy and where envy is a natural state (as defined by John Lash in the video I will post—envy is not jealousy in the way I am trying to use it—it is not wanting or coveting, it is the compulsion to destroy that which you cannot have).

I have the free will choice to act in a benign (or serving others) way, and I have a choice to act on envy (that I suspect I would not “create” on my own) or stomp down any empathy I may naturally feel (which is a situation I believe I would not choose to create, were I given a choice—were external forces not making it so hard to understand and value this most important of human characteristics). I feel that my free will choices can and do effect things that do actually exist outside of myself. That is why I study and love to discuss psychopathy, as in a infinite universe, it is bound to occur (just like anything else), and it seems to have dominated a mindset, our collective consciousness.

I understand that WE are responsible for the collective consciousness, if you agree that such a thing exists. I feel like there needs to be multiple separate units, for a collective to exist. So can you please help my imagine the reality you are trying to describe? I don’t think we are that far away on our beliefs/understandings, but some of your words/ideas I am having difficulty reconciling. Thanks so much.

FF…I know I go on and on just like you, and unfortunately I don’t get to read as much as often as I like (it’s easy for me to sneak in some writing and listen to videos, hard to watch video or read the web here at work), so I still have your ideas on hold, but definitely am going to look when I can
    Last edited by donk; 29th August 2014 at 14:08.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

The thought that I am external from you is your thought, is a thought in you, therefore I cannot be external from you.
    Will speak more later, maybe in private since this is a bit off topic?

Edit: Here is post I made few few days ago https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...560#post869560
    Last edited by Rich; 29th August 2014 at 13:54.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

donk (29th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I don’t agree that it is off topic, I think it is the essence of the topic. And while I would certainly enjoy a private conversation, I feel your ideas have merit and here is where all ideas are best hashed out in the open, so that other perspectives may also shed some light. And especially, I don’t want it to seem like an “argument” or one of trying to “be right” (I think we are doing ok so far?? I know I need to personally work on that, and my deliveries)…I feel my perspective is very important, fairly accurate, and needs to be exposed and vetted and analyzed and picked through, and hoped (felt) you feel the same way about yours.

…of course, assuming that last statement is correct, it would take time to formulate, so no pressure take all the time you need.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

My experience with them is that they can be "beaten" by manipulation on one's own terms. Often they are not very intelligent and they don't think far enough into their own chess moves.

However, when playing their own game against them, one has to be careful to stay out of their mindset or risk becoming the psychopath themselves. It's dicey but, spiritual connection ensures victory. The best victory is when the psychopath thinks that they have won when they haven't.

Playing this game with a psychopath who has control of a large number of people would require a large number of people to to come together and gel.

I've only had the experience of playing this game with small-time psychos on an individual basis. When a person doesn't allow themselves to slip into their world, the game is won and it feels good!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

donk (29th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I found my experience to be very similar.

A thing that I did, when once I suspected what I was dealing with, I did my best to hold myself to their standards (on top of my own that I hold for myself), especially in situations where honesty and integrity come in to play. Standing in truth, humbly and lovingly, without fear—is the only way to “win” a battle they force (my main tactic is to defuse or avoid “battle”).

And that battle turns out to be mainly an internal, as that is the only thing you can control (and why I am intrigued at Emex’s ideas). But it helps to have as information as possible, and to be able to look at in a detached way. That is why emphasize not excluding the possibility of external (“alien”…to what I consider a TRUE human) forces.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Donk, firstly thanks for your questions and openness, it helped me to contemplate these things.

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    EmEx, I have been thinking about your view a lot, and I am trying to see a perspective based on it that does not lead to solipsism,
    I think solipsism is referring to the body but when you see more and more that you are all of your consciousness beyond your body you will feel love for everyone.

Quote and am struggling. I think a lot of my confusion is this:
    You state you believe:
    “We aren’t controlled by anyone”
    I said this to make it clear that we have a choice, that we don't have to play victim if we don't want.

Quote “there is nothing outside of you”

Then ask:
    “Did you ever notice a change of people or situation when you changed?”

I am paying careful attention to the words you chose…and therefore don’t want to misunderstand the question: yes I have noticed that, when I successfully get people to understand me, that means their mindset changed. And when I impose my will on a situation, that is an intentional act to create change.
    What I meant is that when your vibration, your state of being, your person changes then the world changes, you go into a parallel reality that reflects that change, this according to Bashar and this explanation makes sense to me because I have seen the change when I have changed. Hence the statement 'the world is in your mind' and there is no outside because it is a reflection of your thoughts.

Quote Both the person and the situation are what I consider “outside of myself”. I believe I AM actually existing externally from you. What am I missing?
    I understand that WE are responsible for the collective consciousness, if you agree that such a thing exists.
    Yes, from the perspective of a body/form, it's external but not from that which we really are, the unconditionally loving being that allows everyone and everything to be the way they are because IT contains them, IS them.
    You say there is a person and an outside but these thoughts are your thoughts, therefore your consciousness. The thought of your person and this person (EmEx) are BOTH equally your thought. So when we interact with anything or anyone we interact with ourselves....
    I refer you to the video of Bashar I posted a link to before (''Reality is in your Consciousness'')

Quote When the intention of the action and/or the actual consequences of that choice to act on that intention do not prevent others from exercising the free will, I consider that “not evil”, whereas any choice intended to take it away is what I consider “evil”.
    I have the free will choice to act in a benign (or serving others) way, and I have a choice to act on envy (that I suspect I would not “create” on my own) or stomp down any empathy I may naturally feel (which is a situation I believe I would not choose to create, were I given a choice—
    Yes, that's another way we can see that we are not separate, when you hate or love someone you feel it. If you were separate you could hurt someone without being affected.
    Last edited by Rich; 29th August 2014 at 16:15.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

donk (29th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I have studied psychopaths, researched it, wrote some on it.

if one of you think they can outsmart a bright psychopath, you are better to tighten your belt for a rough ride. They have been at it since birth and they are definitely better at manipulation than any other regular human around.

Of course, if you are much brighter and MOSLTY if you understand fast whom you are dealing with, you may have an upper hand for a while. Otherwise, run away and stop any impact they may have on your job or life if you can.

If you think you have outsmarted a psychopath, chances are you have outsmarted a good manipulator, but not a psychopath.

Oh, by the way, you do not BECOME a psychopath. If you become one, either your brain has had problems like tumors or accident, so that some empathy cells died out, or you just become desentisize, but the latter does not make you a psychopath.

Their brain is not the same as the rest of the population and this is pure science, proven scientifically.

I had to deal with bright psychopaths more than once, and believe me, they are fast and efficient.

As is the cabal running our world todays. No more than 4% of the population are psychopatic.

Look at the monkey video in the previous page, very instructive.
    Last edited by Flash; 29th August 2014 at 16:21.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

donk (29th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (29th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I do have to disagree with you Flash. I have "played" with two psychopaths, beyond manipulators, and I won. I still have a job and my ex-boss doesn't. I'm still here and the second psycho is in prison, literally.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Flash (29th August 2014), Hervé (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    I do have to disagree with you Flash. I have "played" with two psychopaths, beyond manipulators, and I won. I still have a job and my ex-boss doesn't. I'm still here and the second psycho is in prison, literally.
    That's so very well done that I think quite a few readers of this thread would really have a lot to learn from a nice fat post explaining what happened and how you reacted. Please elaborate.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Curt (29th August 2014), Flash (29th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (29th August 2014), ulli (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hmm. Some of it is difficult to explain.

As for the boss, she was busy eliminating positions especially of those employees who had tenure or were older. She was a power psycho/narcissist; the embodiment of the Peter Principle. She didn't like me or most of the other employees and no one trusted her. She was high strung, a liar and very devious. Most of the time I avoided her. When the supervisor directly under me put in for her retirement, I was told they would not be replacing her; that I would have to do my job and her job as well. Of course, with no pay or benefit increase.

Now, I'm 56 years old and I knew that I couldn't physically work 70 hours per week trying to do two jobs with no pay increase and no overtime (my job was non-comp). I also knew that I would not be able to find another job in my field where I live very easily and I did want to continue to live here.

I knew that I couldn't win going directly up against her or going through personnel, etc., so through prayer I was led to an alternative. My offer was this, if I became a consultant for the company, they would hire one employee to supervise the department. She knew that she couldn't refuse because it would make her look good to the higher ups as she could lie to them and tell them it would be cheaper and she wouldn't have to go through the process of hiring/training someone new. And, after dealing with her for three years, I knew exactly what she was thinking. I then made it sound good to her by reinforcing the advantages. I overheard the personnel meeting where she presented the plan and she made it seem like her idea.

I now work three days per week for more pay whereas before I was working 40-50 hours/week. And, I have less job duties now and less responsibility as a consultant versus as an employee. My boss took another job a short-time later for more money but, she was fired from that job and a subsequent job within a short time. She is now making much less money in a lower profile position.

I'm hoping that I never have to work with someone like her again. I stared the beast in the face and I won.

The present boss is a fair person. I've worked with her for twenty years and we have a good working relationship. She actually has empathy!

As for the second psycho, that one is more convoluted and less easy to explain. I was with a somatic narcissist for nine years and I was a big fat co-dependent. I say "was" because I no longer allow that in my life. I can also spot a psycho/narcissist in two seconds now and I avoid them like the plague. It took me three-four years of deep work to get done with all of that. My life has changed radically and his has not. He just moved on and kept perpetrating his behavior on others. Ergo, he is in prison which I had nothing to do with.

They say most narcissists will never heal because their true selves are buried too deeply within. It's still sad to me and I do pray for them but, I no longer offer personal help to any of them and I no longer surround myself with them. I won!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

araucaria (30th August 2014), Hervé (30th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hmm. Some of it is difficult to explain.

As for the boss, she was busy eliminating positions especially of those employees who had tenure or were older. She was a power psycho/narcissist; the embodiment of the Peter Principle. She didn't like me or most of the other employees and no one trusted her. She was high strung, a liar and very devious. Most of the time I avoided her. When the supervisor directly under me put in for her retirement, I was told they would not be replacing her; that I would have to do my job and her job as well. Of course, with no pay or benefit increase.

Now, I'm 56 years old and I knew that I couldn't physically work 70 hours per week trying to do two jobs with no pay increase and no overtime (my job was non-comp). I also knew that I would not be able to find another job in my field where I live very easily and I did want to continue to live here.

I knew that I couldn't win going directly up against her or going through personnel, etc., so through prayer I was led to an alternative. My offer was this, if I became a consultant for the company, they would hire one employee to supervise the department. She knew that she couldn't refuse because it would make her look good to the higher ups as she could lie to them and tell them it would be cheaper and she wouldn't have to go through the process of hiring/training someone new. And, after dealing with her for three years, I knew exactly what she was thinking. I then made it sound good to her by reinforcing the advantages. I overheard the personnel meeting where she presented the plan and she made it seem like her idea.

I now work three days per week for more pay whereas before I was working 40-50 hours/week. And, I have less job duties now and less responsibility as a consultant versus as an employee. My boss took another job a short-time later for more money but, she was fired from that job and a subsequent job within a short time. She is now making much less money in a lower profile position.

I'm hoping that I never have to work with someone like her again. I stared the beast in the face and I won.

The present boss is a fair person. I've worked with her for twenty years and we have a good working relationship. She actually has empathy!

As for the second psycho, that one is more convoluted and less easy to explain. I was with a somatic narcissist for nine years and I was a big fat co-dependent. I say "was" because I no longer allow that in my life. I can also spot a psycho/narcissist in two seconds now and I avoid them like the plague. It took me three-four years of deep work to get done with all of that. My life has changed radically and his has not. He just moved on and kept perpetrating his behavior on others. Ergo, he is in prison which I had nothing to do with.

They say most narcissists will never heal because their true selves are buried too deeply within. It's still sad to me and I do pray for them but, I no longer offer personal help to any of them and I no longer surround myself with them. I won!
    Now I see what happened and i agree with you, you won.

Some pervert narcissist (the precise name given to them) who are in the range of psychopaths, can bite and not let go for dozens of years, until the recipient of their hatred is entirely destroyed. The recipient try to escape and they will find ways to pursue them, if intelligent enough.

I have one personal experience with one and a few (2-3 in 35 years) in work experience. And it can go from being and overall nuisance to trying to kill you. Everytime, when you can't win, you are entirely destroyed, either on a personal way or your career. Very tough indeed.

And i have seen many others in dire circumstances because of these psychopaths. I remember a woman who had to abandon her son to her ex husband because he had hired hitman against her. Or my cousin who had to give up her son because he was having her arrested repeatedly for all kinds of reasons. Her son searched for her when he got to be 18, but it was late, he was already a drug addict. And here we are not mentioning yet all those in satanism cults or in the elite private cults.

The devastation is so great when meeting and dealing on a long term with psychopaths that I do suggest to escape as much as it is possible.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (30th August 2014), Hervé (30th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Fortunately the two that I had personal encounters with were not violent! The thing is when you're personally involved with them, you're too close into the situation and it took me a long time to see it for what it was. I thought I was the crazy one for a long time.

One of my spiritual teachers told me, "The Chinese say, if someone comes to you for help, help them. If a narcissist comes to you for help, run the other way." When she told me that, that was the first time I started to see it for what it was. I researched narcissism and I realized that was exactly who I was trying to have a relationship with. He had at least six of the ICD-9 code traits. When I realized that he would never heal, I decided that I needed to heal myself.

I still have occasional contact with him on what a call "friendship at a distance" terms. Letting go without hatred is incredibly difficult but, it ensures true healing. It has to do with acceptance rather than trust or even forgiveness.

Once a person comes out of Samsara, they can see it all around themselves like in the movie "They Live". The whole thing opened my eyes to how much of our society is based around these predators. I pray alot!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Flash (30th August 2014), Hervé (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Fortunately the two that I had personal encounters with were not violent! The thing is when you're personally involved with them, you're too close into the situation and it took me a long time to see it for what it was. I thought I was the crazy one for a long time.

One of my spiritual teachers told me, "The Chinese say, if someone comes to you for help, help them. If a narcissist comes to you for help, run the other way." When she told me that, that was the first time I started to see it for what it was. I researched narcissism and I realized that was exactly who I was trying to have a relationship with. He had at least six of the ICD-9 code traits. When I realized that he would never heal, I decided that I needed to heal myself.

I still have occasional contact with him on what a call "friendship at a distance" terms. Letting go without hatred is incredibly difficult but, it ensures true healing. It has to do with acceptance rather than trust or even forgiveness.

Once a person comes out of Samsara, they can see it all around themselves like in the movie "They Live". The whole thing opened my eyes to how much of our society is based around these predators. I pray alot!
    Yes, you have all the thinking of someone who met true psychopaths and went through the great difficulties they impose on us.

And yes, it did open my mind as well on the predatory society that we have. To me, it seems that we understand once we have been in direct contact with a psychopath, otherwise, we can't even imagine these people exist and therefore won't understand the depth of the manipulated and psychopatic situation our societies are in.

And you are right, they would never heal because they do not have the ability to heal, their brain is wired differently than ours.

This is why our society has to come to term with suffering and understand how to change it, by admitting first that we are lead by psychopaths and that yes, they have no regrets, no empathy, no loveo. Only thrill makes them feel alive. They are an empty shells and they know it.

And if I dealt with them, it was to make me stronger by going into the "devil's nest" and coming out of it. And yes, letting go without hatred is incredibly difficult. Because their ways does increase the hatred in oneself as well as in society. They maybe there so that we make clear choices, if we are not destroyed before being able to make the choices. They leave no breathing space so one gets destroyed. I am still working on the hatred that spurred from me in their contact, to change this.

My transformation has been profound. From being relatively naive to being very prudent in my choices of people around me, from believing everyone has a soul which is fundamentally good to seeing that some are absolutely not in contact with it and need to vampirise everything around until nothing is left (nature as well as other humans). From letting live to stopping those that hurt others. From seeing the damages while looking into violent behaviors to seeing the damages that thoughts themselves can create, which are all invisible to the eyes.

The main thing is that psychopaths have to be stopped and society has to find a way to make sure they never get into positions of power, never ever. How we will do it, i have no single cue or the moment.

And yes, brain screening is one potential way. But for this, we have to toss them out of power positions. In the magical sense as well as in the day to day.

Thanks for sharing Anhung-quay.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th August 2014 at 13:29.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (30th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I've been thinking that there has to be a way on the etheric level to dispatch them. I've lately been asking are they the ones that are possessed by the archons? If so, can we enter another realm and warrior up to them?

I haven't tried but, I'm interested in anyone who has and if techniques for doing it can be shared that would be great!

I think that in our reality just recognizing them and not allowing them to manipulate us on a personal level is a start. Maybe starting at the bottom will bring a change even if it is slow. Convincing others to see the insanity of it all is the hard part but, more are waking up and hopefully there will be a tipping point....

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Flash (30th August 2014), lelmaleh (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I've been thinking that there has to be a way on the etheric level to dispatch them. I've lately been asking are they the ones that are possessed by the archons? If so, can we enter another realm and warrior up to them?

I haven't tried but, I'm interested in anyone who has and if techniques for doing it can be shared that would be great!

I think that in our reality just recognizing them and not allowing them to manipulate us on a personal level is a start. Maybe starting at the bottom will bring a change even if it is slow. Convincing others to see the insanity of it all is the hard part but, more are waking up and hopefully there will be a tipping point....
    I have been wondering about the same. Individual recognition on a personal level is socially too slow. They are aons ahead of us because they did not have to deal with guilt, remorse, pondering, etc.

Therefore, i was wondering if there was not some skills we can use at a much higher level. Some maybe possessed by the archons, but i believe that for some, the genetic modifications have made them cut off from normal humane behavior, therefore they lack waht others have to be living in a cooperative society.

Our intervention has to be at much higher levels, we have to open ourselves up to the universe know how.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

lelmaleh (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), RunningDeer (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

My vision is that as the collective we’s DNA upgrades, repair to the psychopaths DNA will happen, too. It's the natural part of creation.

The learning curve for them will be to observe interaction from others and through one-to-one heart expansion. They’ll continue to evolve into wholeness.

Those that choose not to will be unable to exist in the frequency that the collective we are co-creating.

<3

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (31st August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    My vision is that as the collective we’s DNA upgrades, repair to the psychopaths DNA will happen, too. It's the natural part of creation.

The learning curve for them will be to observe interaction from others and through one-to-one heart expansion. They’ll continue to evolve into wholeness.

Those that choose not to will be unable to exist in the frequency that the collective we are co-creating.

<3
    True Running Deer, but only in parts in my views. First, you have to have the g dam upgrade. When will it happen? in a thousand years? Second, for the upgrade, you have to have a large group of people not only waking up, but doing tremendous steps in inner development. Not happening yet.

Third, the psychopath have to will to change. This is not happening either. Their change would involve pain (as we have had going through our own growth), desire to achieve love and to expand it, yet, they have no single cue of what love is - they think we are mushy mushy with this, they laugh at love. At the present time, they refuse to change.

So, what would be a down to earth solution? Waiting for our DNA to change is not a down to earth solution unless we know how to achieve it fast for a large group (I am very well aware that DNA changes with meditation and other spiritual development, my point is bringing it to a large group before we are completely control, which is happening fast).

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th August 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

The psychopaths who are running this planet are the primary reason I don't think there is a way to stop absolute collapse of civilization. I agree with Running Deer about the vibration shift though. And also agree with Flash about not having a clue as to when it will manifest.

It's a conundrum. How does society take power away from the powerful? How can we insist on brain scans to the highest positions of power? How can we change the current methods of choosing leaders while the current leaders maintain control?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

donk (31st August 2014), RunningDeer (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

<3
    True Running Deer, but only in parts in my views. First, you have to have the g dam upgrade. When will it happen? in a thousand years? Second, for the upgrade, you have to have a large group of people not only waking up, but doing tremendous steps in inner development. Not happening yet.

Third, the psychopath have to will to change. This is not happening either. Their change would involve pain (as we have had going through our own growth), desire to achieve love and to expand it, yet, they have no single cue of what love is - they think we are mushy mushy with this, they laugh at love. At the present time, they refuse to change.

So, what would be a down to earth solution? Waiting for our DNA to change is not a down to earth solution unless we know how to achieve it fast for a large group (I am very well aware that DNA changes with meditation and other spiritual development, my point is bringing it to a large group before we are completely control, which is happening fast).
    It’s easy to become overwhelmed then I view it from the larger perspective. The reality is I cannot change those that are not ready or able.

I don’t have the how’s to the larger perspective. The metaphor for the quickened change that I see is like a ping-pong ball tossed into a room filled with ping-pong balls that are set on top of each mousetrap.

My DNA is changing because of personal action steps of raising consciousness through knowledge, experience, right food, movement, rid false beliefs, etc.

Those that are waking to truth will see or gravitate to those that can jumpstart them. Which in turn raises their consciousness and go on to effect the collective, too.

I took the action steps: bandaids, bullets, and beans, etc. It wasn’t until I came to rest with strength in mind and body that I now sleep better, and continue to have cool experiences.

For now, what I know is that I’m not here by accident. I live life with integrity and love. And I’ll step into the unknown like I’ve always done. Listen through the heart-mind. Live and share the in journey that I create moment to moment.

Solutions come out of know where. My inner knowing is that I’m in the right place and the right time. For now, I continue to effect change in small, unseen ways.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th August 2014 at 22:16.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bruno dante (30th August 2014), Wind (30th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast