+ Reply to Thread

Thread: emportant important

1. Link to Post #1

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kirsten Merrild For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (31st August 2011), ktlight (31st August 2011), OmeyocaN777 (31st August 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011), Terra (8th September 2011), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Default Re: emportant important

Good to see another Dane is waking up Kirsten :-)
    You should listen listen to Alex Jones either live on www.infowars.com or via his you tube channel https://youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel . You can find several interviews there with Pastor Lindsey Williams and just listening to Alex will broadening your mind of the actual reality ..

You have to try to wake up your Danish friends and family since the Danes who have lived all their lives in Denmark are probably one of the most un-enlightened peoples in the world. They are blinded by the controlled media whom i believe are controlled by the Maersk's ... pure evil and greed is coming from that old sod.

Love / Kaerlig Hilsen
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (31st August 2011), ktlight (31st August 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hej igen Kirsten,

Here is a video made as a cartoon which makes everybody understand the full story about the creation of money and the manipulation of same. You will love it in case you havent seen it before.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Love Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !

6. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hej Peter

Thanks - I will have a look.
    What is wrong with Maersk you think?

Love and light
    Kirsten

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hej Kirsten,

He is the ruler of Denmark 100% as front for the Elite and surely a 33 degree Free Mason (Frimure). I have always felt sick just seeing his image and his dark evil eyes. Ruthless leader, who i would love to hold over my knee and give him a good old fashion spank. He does not deserve any of te respect he gets from the Danes in general.

Love and light from Cyprus :-)
    Peter

8. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hej igen Peter

Well I think, that we could send love and white light to the old man, he must be in lack of that if he has evil eyes.
    So dont spank him - love him

Love and light to you as well

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hej igen Kirsten,

It is not possible to convert the reptilians to be good since they have no feelings or moral within them and i do believe the old sod is a reptilian or reptilian hybrid.

Love, light and may the Force be with you ;-)

Peter

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I have always loved the idea that our genes have reptilian intermixed. Do you realize that every time we become more conscious we bring them along for the ride. Perhaps they really wished to learn how to love, a frequency they just don't have available. Perhaps by our becoming more conscious in spite of the genetic manipulations, our path will carry them up to the higher frequency of love. I've got ancestors with Illuminati blood way back in my genetic line. I know that what I do affects my entire blood line and am always aware of this effect.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (9th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Abundant Traveler (here)
    I have always loved the idea that our genes have reptilian intermixed. Do you realize that every time we become more conscious we bring them along for the ride. Perhaps they really wished to learn how to love, a frequency they just don't have available. Perhaps by our becoming more conscious in spite of the genetic manipulations, our path will carry them up to the higher frequency of love. I've got ancestors with Illuminati blood way back in my genetic line. I know that what I do affects my entire blood line and am always aware of this effect.
    Hi, and thank you. Nice hypothesis. I believe that Homo Sapiens are a genetic experiment, and i for sure do not like the Reptilian intermix within me, which is very strong and difficult to overcome. We will have to see what will happen over the next few month, if anything at all, and take it from there!

Love from Peter

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Dawn (20th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

HTML Code:
    He is the ruler of Denmark 100% as front for the Elite and surely a 33 degree Free Mason (Frimure). I have always felt sick just seeing his image and his dark evil eyes. Ruthless leader, who i would love to hold over my knee and give him a good old fashion spank. He does not deserve any of te respect he gets from the Danes in general.
    Hi Peter
    You know what, in gestalt we use to say: "It takes one to know one" and I felt sad when seing your reply, you seem hatefull and vindictive, and you judge a man from his picture and the storry you have made up in your mind about who and what Maersk Moeller is.
    What i see is a clear first beam person, who has develloped willpower on Earth. I see no evel eyes at all - and do you know for sure, that he is a free mason member at all, and what is wrong about being a free masoner.
    I surgest we stop fighting and judging one another and work for sharing love and peace instead.
    I truly do not hope you find this message provoking I dont want to fight you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsten Merrild For This Post:

Dawn (20th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Abundant
    Quote I have always loved the idea that our genes have reptilian intermixed
    I once met, what I would call a reptile on astrael higher level (I think it was, could have a different name) He was very strong with a Enormo thick and powerful tail, he supported my body so I could raise my kondalini.
    I had a spiritual teacher by then, and I was sure, was this reptile another aspect of my teacher, so I was not scared at all.
    The reptile had no agenda with me al all, he was cold and cool and no feelings for or against, just as he was working as a mirror for me I think.
    And let's say that this is what reptiles are, creatures who do not have emotions, but can only mirror the feelings and projections that hits them - we have nothing to fear, but on our minds, emotions and thoughts.
    What du you think about reptiles, and have you ever met one on one or another level?

Love and light
    Kirsten

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsten Merrild For This Post:

Dawn (20th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread