+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Government Proves Marijuana Cures Cancer and Leukemia

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 times in 246 posts

Default Government Proves Marijuana Cures Cancer and Leukemia

http://bighealthreport.com/1407/gove...-cancer-cells/

Medicinal marijuana oil made from cannabis buds, when ingested thrice daily, for two months, will destroy leukemia and cancer cells. Here is just one study which shows the results:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16908594

The government study was done by Jia W, Hegde VL, Singh NP, Sisco D, Grant S, Nagarkatti M,Nagarkatti PS at the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, USA.

To quote: ”Cannabinoids including THC, induce apoptosis in leukemic cells” PMID: 16908594
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

Dawn (7th September 2011), jsb_swampfox (31st August 2011), kathymarie (1st September 2011), meeradas (5th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (31st August 2011), PHARAOH (1st September 2011), seko (31st August 2011), shadowstalker (1st September 2011), thunder24 (31st August 2011), toothpick (5th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Government Proves Marijuana Cures Cancer and Leukemia

This suppression has been going on for years, fact of the matter is marijuana is one of natures "something for everything" plants, its just amazing.
    But i do believe there is nothing wrong with occasional smoking of the buds, fact is when you smoke cannabis your mind becomes more open, and makes you chill out and just relax to take stoke of what is important.
    I'm not saying regular smoking is good for you it absolutely is not, but even the Rastafarian culture does not condone regular smoking and being constantly stoned.
    They have sessions they call "reasoning's" when people sit round in a circle and talk about important issues while under the influence of cannabis.
    Lets be honest how many of us have smoked a joint and had an amazing idea and gone wow, that's heavy, and i always remember it when i wake up the next day.
    The fact of the plant being medicinal does not surprise me in the slightest, it is prescribed in many fields of medicine for a multitude of illnesses.
    I think the problem is many "mainstream" medical sciences wont take the leap to see if these plants and nature is able to cure what we cannot.
    There is no illness nature cant cure, its the nature of balance,
    If an illness exists so must a cure!
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Holly Lindin (31st August 2011), Midnight Rambler (31st August 2011), noprophet (31st August 2011), seko (31st August 2011), thunder24 (31st August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,039 times in 287 posts

Here is a free documentary on the benefits of Marijuana
    http://watch.montanapbs.org/video/1825223761

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

thunder24 (31st August 2011), toothpick (5th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Holly Lindin's Avatar
    Thanks

I did an episode about this on my online show "Earth Created", as cannabis is something I am VERY passionate about. (http://www.youtube.com/user/earthcreated)

"The Union (The Business Behind Getting High)" is a brilliant documentary as well, and I highly recommend "Medicinal Cannabis & Its Impact On Human Health" (http://www.marijuanamovie.org).

There has been great propaganda surrounding this intuitive plant, and I love that so many of us are breaking that programming! I myself fell for it for almost thirty years of my Life and was ANGRY at anybody who smoked cannabis. But, of course, I talk about it in my show (link above).

<3
    "Those who can see the invisible can create the impossible . . ."
    http://hollylindinspire.net

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Holly Lindin For This Post:

thunder24 (31st August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,408 times in 1,964 posts

I saw a boat once named the Mary Wanna? The guy's girlfriend was named Mary and he also had a proclivity for the herb. Pretty cool.

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 614 posts

This is also why it'll never be legal

Watched a video on the tube about a guy whom grew it, turned it into oil and gave it to people whom he knew had cancer free of charge.

Gave a detailed walk thru on how to turn it into oil too. Pitty, as to do it you'd need to be located somewhere that you have alot of space. The smell it would make would be incredibly strong, and is a flammable gas too.

The cops would rock up on a regular basis and pull out all his plants and confiscate his stores. He never got charged tho, because he wasnt doing it for profit or personal gain or use. But still they arrive regularly to confiscate what he has then sell it to people for personal gains when it goes missing from the "evidance" room.

omg id love a job in an evidance room i swear

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (8th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread