+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with the ridicule of what we believe

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Default Re: Dealing with the ridicule of what we believe

Sorry that happened. It's a shock no matter when and where it happens. You think you're just helping and then people let you know with no uncertainty that they're just not interested. (ie too threatening to their security). I had a really obvious experience about a decade ago. The man of the home where we were visiting suddenly invited me to take a drive around to see the city sights. As we were driving he said that he was happy to just worry about himself and his wife and daughter and his job. He didn't want to be bothered about anything further than that. His job (brick kiln foreman) would probably kill him early but he'd made his choice and that was that. Needless to say we left their home a few days later, and although they'd been best mates with my husband for years, we never talked to them again. (We moved overseas soon after but tried to call.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Corncrake (1st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

My problem is I have the tools to take them to the edge of their understanding of reality and drive them right over the edge. without missing a beat and without loosing them along the way. I can say it in their terms and have. So I don't create a space where the questions can be created ---by their response to what I have said. Or I might. I've been doing his so long and with such large quivers of capacity that I can parry their every move and skewer them within the window of their own understanding. And they know it. however... I had to build that quiver, over time. I was not originally capable of such. I had to get there first. 'What do you want to know? Ask away', I tell them.' Any question at all.'

One of the first things I tell them is "Do you wish your mind to come apart under the weight of knowing, of opening -to these things? For that will be the result. Now, do you really wish to know? I can take you there, but ask yourself, do you really want to know?" I own and steer the conversation from the very first sentence. Then I give them the controls, as long as they are honest with themselves. If not, I show them the reflection of the self lie, if they think they can handle it.

Each case and person is different, the tactic is never the same way twice.

Each of us eventually will get to some version of that. This I believe.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st September 2011 at 04:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Corncrake (1st September 2011), D-Day (1st September 2011), modwiz (1st September 2011), PurpleLama (1st September 2011), Rog (1st September 2011), selinam (1st September 2011), Shikasta (1st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

most people aren't ready to be unplugged yet, try to get them to break the programming they go through in their daily lives, take a dfferent road to work, leave at different time , change the whole routine of their day and they will see just have difficult it is and how programmed they are..... I have a friend at work that refuses to believe our government would hide or do things not in the populations best interest....911 is a sore spot, and I drive it home every chance I get. saudia arabian guys attacked us and we went to afgan ? then Iraq? now Lybia? what about saudia arabia? plane hit the pentegon and No light poles were knocked down and a little bitty round whole and no plane debris? and the spot was the record dept of where money is spent? the day before rumsfield said we missplaced 2.3 trillion dollars ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Corncrake (1st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    One of the first things I tell them is "Do you wish your mind to come apart under the weight of knowing, of opening -to these things? For that will be the result. Now, do you really wish to know? I can take you there, but ask yourself, do you really want to know?"

I think that is it good you open with that sort of question because there are those who will not be served AT THIS TIME to be 'overserved' with the truth.

They will regress, be overwhelmed, and fall prey to their own disorientation fears that their evolutionary progress will be in jeopardy. That's what I believe, anyways. So best to ask. Those who say 'sure, lay it on me' , they're ready.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

Sean, do not feel that you are alone on this one. I have been told hundreds of times by my family that I am crazy because I believe in aliens, chem trails, NWO and other "conspiracy theories". In my heart I know the truth, because I can feel it. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about what you think. Be happy that you think differently than your friends. You don't need to be vindicated by others, keep faith in yourself.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

D-Day (1st September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), meredith (2nd September 2011), Rog (1st September 2011), selinam (1st September 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    One of the first things I tell them is "Do you wish your mind to come apart under the weight of knowing, of opening -to these things? For that will be the result. Now, do you really wish to know? I can take you there, but ask yourself, do you really want to know?"

I think that is it good you open with that sort of question because there are those who will not be served AT THIS TIME to be 'overserved' with the truth.

They will regress, be overwhelmed, and fall prey to their own disorientation fears that their evolutionary progress will be in jeopardy. That's what I believe, anyways. So best to ask. Those who say 'sure, lay it on me' , they're ready.
    The end point of understanding is that people are actually fragile. Not weak, per se, just in many cases, not ready.

I open the door a crack, in their minds, and leave that for them to explore, to look into this crack, this reflection in their own mind....

If they ask for more, they ask. And in that, I have to watch for the unconscious within them that rises in fear ...and skirt the edge of this, being in sync with what they 'motion', through the unconscious of themselves.

This...as to what is appropriate, for them, in that moment.

For I owe them that easing, as their opening must be in their time, their space, their needs, their terms -not mine. For that is the only thing that will work.

Thus, every case is different.

Your problem, in some ways, is that the PTB are entering a space, a moment in time, where they desire to insert THEIR ideas of an on reality INTO people, in the way that they drive the herd.

And the herd of people are predisposed, via their prior conditioning, to accept the views of PTB machines, devices, methods and machinations. Which are purposely limited to a devolved understanding based on manipulations of fear and desire.

In some ways, we are entering a time where there will be split in the humans out there.

Here I begin to fail the steps of a battle without sense
    I've nearly began to understand as I've grown my way
    There is no light out of all the places
    There is no sign of our help
    There is no time and a chance of relations
    What if I choose to live?
    Living in a dangerous womb
    Its like falling every moment every stage
    Living in my own little world
    Outcoming every sequence of this dream
    How did this begin and turned in such inhumanity?
    I'm hoping for myself to escape the insanity, I'm open
    What if I choose to live and what if I killed you, Inhumanity
    There is no light out of all the places
    There is no sign of our help
    There is no time and a chance of relations What if I choose you
    How did this begin and turned in such inhumanity?
    I'm hoping for myself to escape the insanity, I'm open
    What if I choose to live and what if I killed you Inhumanity

However, don't despair. People are awakening. They need time to absorb it. Help is everywhere.

See this song from this same group. The young woman, the singer, is Peruvian and French, the child of Diplomats, IIRC.

The lyrics make it clear (below), as do the the lyrics of the previous song.

Look in the interior it's all full of life
    look in this shadow but always leave the light on
    mysterious all full of life
    loom into shadows but always kept the light on
    I'll discover it over I'll be hovered and mostly gone
    I'd like to restart it all over with mountains full of gold
    Discover the way only in the inferior
    Constantly followed holding into light
    Mysterious all full of love
    Doom into shadows but always leave the light on
    I realize it's in my mind installed
    I find it's in my mind in stone
    I'll discover it over I'll be hovered and mostly gone
    I'd like to restart it all over with mountains full of gold
    I've been stumbling all over I'll be stuck in this lonely and
    I'll minimize the evil kind of love destroying
    All the evil kind of thoughts installed
    Settle down my evil start minimize my evil side
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st September 2011 at 06:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

D-Day (1st September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), Fred Steeves (1st September 2011), Heyoka_11 (1st September 2011), jcocks (1st September 2011), loveandgratitude (1st September 2011), modwiz (1st September 2011), New Dawn (1st September 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Carmody........love your taste in music. Absolutely soul to soul.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Does that make me crazy.

remember when
    I remember I remember when I lost my mind
    There was something so pleasant about that place
    Even your emotions had an echo
    In so much space

And when you're out there
    Without care
    Yeah, I was out of touch
    But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
    I just knew too much

Mmm!
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Possibly <i>[radio version]
    probably <i>[album version]

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
    But think twice, that's my only advice

Mmmm
    Come on now, who do you
    Who do you, who do you, who do you think you are?
    Ha ha ha, bless your soul
    You really think you're in control?

Well,
    I think you're crazy
    I think you're crazy
    I think you're crazy
    Just like me

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
    And all I remember is thinking, I wanna be like them

Mhmmmm
    Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
    And it's no coincidence I've come
    And I can die when I'm done

But maybe I'm crazy
    Maybe you're crazy
    Maybe we're crazy
    Probably

Ooh ooh

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), selinam (1st September 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

We sometimes forget that we did not come here at this point in time to "convert" or "educate" or "enlighten" others. First, we must conquer our own quest for knowledge and seeking and just concentrate on that part. We each have to explore and figure it out for ourselves completely. Then, we must allow others to move forward in knowledge and understanding when they are ready. Each of us has our own pace and way of absorbing events in the world around us and these things cannot be forced ~ no matter how much our hearts ache to see the truth be known and accepted.

Take comfort in the fact that you know and are open to truth. it's enough to lead by example alone. You are not a messiah here to "save" anyone. This is a quest not needed or wanted in the Age of Aquarius where each is a Master with amnesia.

All of us witnessed these same events in the world together but not everyone is willing to give up these old corrupt systems that caused 911 to take place because the known is such a frightening prospect to them. They cannot bridge how things are and how to resolve issues that have plagued the world for centuries of enslavement.

It's a coping mechanism for survival "not to see." Most can SEE but choose denial instead, they aren't required to take any scary actions, as long as it can be denied. It's much safer that way. Fear is the control mechanism that keeps the old in power.

If you think back on it, 911 was a perfect Hollywood production. It could have been piped in totally from another planet the way things went down on TV. You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to suspect a real "production" in the first place, it was just too phony to believe from the time the buildings went down so quickly imploding upon themselves in perfect synch and so as not to topple over and wreck all of Manhattan and more expensive business establishments. This alone as I watched told the story right there. Then, the culprits were announced post-haste. Impossible. They believe we are children and so far so good but not for too much longer.

And it was totally ridiculous for such a thing to happen as it did before our eyes. Had it been real, Wall street would have been wiped out with buildings falling horizontally as they would have ~ had this event not been rigged from the get-go. Impossible and we'd seen demolitions before and could easily recognize this feature for ourselves by the time of 911. I had just seen on a cop show, an old housing project brought down with rigged explosives. Many could remember seeing this before. Orchestrated writ LARGE.

Your mates, when they are ready ~ will ask intelligent questions that show you where they are in thought progress and development. Most people can accept bits and pieces and yet have questions about things like 911 but they may know absolutely nothing on another subject like the Federal Reserve and money making and be open in one area but locked down tight in another. They live in fear of the unknown and choose the rotten but familiar because again, it's safer and non-threatening to these old systems and beliefs.

Do not allow anyone to bait you and engage in games of ego. We sometimes forget that ridicule is not acceptable behavior even or especially coming from close friends and relatives. We need to seek, find, and spend time with those who are of like mind and let the rest fall away like chaff. The sooner we can join those who do know, who do care, and who are willing and able to work together in unity and harmony to create something much kinder and better, the faster a new Golden Age can come alive and benefit all the rest.

If there is no agreement for basic common courtesy among your mates, don't engage them further in these areas. Its a waste of time. When they're ready, you will know it for sure without any doubt and until then, save your energy and breath for those who are interested and ask sincerely. You don't need to run around burning bridges though, it's enough to just co-exist and do not engage in these areas. I'd venture to say that each of us deals with many others and face this issue every day in some way.

Those who ridicule and bait you ~ don't give them a moment of time, as it's purely wasted for sure. Save your time and energy for those who are sincere. It's not part of our job to force others to make some quantum leaps of faith and since there is active collective amnesia going on for most of our society, we must take deep breaths and wait until help is asked of us. when they are ready and open, they will ask you, and you can be sure of it...until then, be patient and kind yourself. Rest assured that all will be known and soon. No later than the end of 2011 ~ trials and all will follow.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Carmody (1st September 2011), Ecnal61 (1st September 2011), eq1 (1st September 2011), Fred Steeves (1st September 2011), Mark (2nd September 2011), modwiz (1st September 2011), ulli (1st September 2011), Warlock (1st September 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I agree, I think it's all too easy to fall into the other trap of getting some sense of fulfillment in helping others discover things "too much". It can be difficult to realize because a lot of the time it can be a subconscious process. I was definitely guilty of that in the past.

So recently I decided to try and find an ultra-practical approach to things, while at the same time not give up anything that interests me.

I think the most interesting aspect of it all is that we can maximize the practicality of the information we are taking through the self-empowering study of materials like that Athene video.

(for those who might have jumped into the thread only at this point)
    Athene's theory of everything:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o

I believe that the real value is something that is actually behind the scenes - not the details, we must continue to take those with a grain of salt.

It is our ability to increase both the adaptive/retentive capacities of the mind at the same time (which Athene argues are determined by the separate hemispheres of the brain, respectively). Rather than have it always be about the fight of one against the other (the eternal, honestly boring war between believers and skeptics), why not realize the trick duality is playing on you and just improve both capacities together?

*Forget all about the illusory duality that you have to be either a believer or a skeptic, camp A, or camp B, right now. That is what they want us all to have to believe - that reality can't possibly be any other way. It can.*

I haven't watched the video through, but from what I've taken in so far, even if he's stumbled towards the idea that consciousness is connected to quantum state, then in the future we may look back and realize that he was at least headed in the right direction, if not necessarily correct (which is besides the point I'm trying to make).

The point is that, you, unlike the people in threads like

http://www.labspaces.net/blog/1135/A...uantum_physics

we have the potential to take neither side A nor side B, nor even side C (the "take what you resonates with you from it" crowd, which is the smartest of the bunch so far). There is actually a side D that looks behind the scenes of everything to understand the patterns of duality behind them, and then overcomes them.

You will gain the greatest value you can possibly take in every time you do this, because it helps you to break free from the confines of duality in an active manner (rather than the passive manner of the spiritualist traditions, which is all well and good for them, but not practical for us).

The impact that duality has on the mind of almost all of us is mind-boggling if we take a moment to step back and observe it, it's something that's only being scratched at on the surface in this video, but something I'd love to explore in greater detail in the Spirit(ual) Science thread.

There is a way to break free from all cognitive dissonance! (and it's not just making up one's own mind, it has to do with how we see and contrast the opinions of others on things against our own, and how this reflects our understanding of duality and to what degree it shapes our perception of reality)

take care,

eq

19. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Ive only read the thread starter here, but my advice would be to zip up! Dont cast pearls before swine!! Sounds terrible doesnt it, but it means to not share your knowledge with those not ready to receive it. It becomes quite an discerning art, working out when and where to open up to other people. Sometimes we are just bursting with information we wish to share and there are no openings. On the spiritual journey one of the important disciplines is to keep quiet, to keep your learning sacred. Only those who are open or opening are ready to receive and often if we are trying to force knowledge on to sleeping people we cause their walls of belief to become even more set. Cant remember who said this but. " A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st September 2011), Meesh (1st September 2011), selinam (1st September 2011), ulli (1st September 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

I have to work quite hard at not trying to convince anyone. If someone indicates interest, I will offer whatever evidence I have on a given subject but I don't see it as being my part to convince them. They must do that for themselves. As for mockery, ask yourself why they are asking questions. If you detect the faintest glimmer of serious curiosity it is worth a serious answer. Otherwise dismiss them as the Morlocks they are.

22. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    By the way I heard Alex Jones talk about David Ike; He said that he was a highly skilled speaker and told a very believable story but then just when he's got you eating out of his hand he goes and craps in the punch bowl by telling everyone that the elite, the queen, bush. kissinger are all a bunch of shape-shifting reptilians. Why does he do that? it's going great and then he over does it. It's just too far for people to go.
    About 2 years ago, Alex had David Icke on his show, and Alex purposely brought up his famous "turd in the punch bowl" comment. He gave David a good old fashioned apology, and even ended it with calling him sir. All of that was during a break, then this was subsequently on the air:

Cheers,
    Fred

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

As far as the ridicule thing? Not much I can add on top of many worth posts here, just that I'm fairly certain that at family gatherings I'm known as something like "crazy uncle Fred". LOL. That's o.k., when the little ones are older I think they'll they'll remember "cool uncle Fred", the one who would fascinate them by playing hide and seek, pull them up into a tree, or even scour the back yard in search of "the little people".

Oh, and when I AM around the adults, I'll play Johnny Appleseed with relevant little tid bits here and there according to the conversation, and I just love the stoic look of patient faces. You know the look, like well, there he goes again. LOL.

SO IT GOES.

Cheers,
    Fred

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I sure have had a time, especially at first about two years ago. I confided in someone that I thought was a close friend at work. Well It really scared her and she began acting weird like snappy and hateful. When I would bring up a subject on any issue that would be considered controversial she would cut me off rather quickly.

She even told me that she was afraid I may be in a cult! How could I be in a cult when my information was things I researched and learned on my own! That really shocked me.

Well just a few days later my boss had a talk to me and told me that she had complained to her manager about me talking about these things. I was really hurt but come to find out, my boss had taken up for me and He opened up to me and now He is my biggest confidant at work. I let my so called friend go and I am now careful as to what I say to anyone anymore. I test the waters and if they are on the same page or at least open to what little i say then I proceed with more conversation. Because people can only digest a little at a time, too much and they get chocked on it and panic then they get defensive and mockery helps them to no believe it!
    The Truth will find you out!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st September 2011), Heyoka_11 (2nd September 2011), Marianne (2nd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its called cognitive dissonance and its everywhere in modern society. People (generally speaking) can no longer entertain an opinion, a point of view, a belief system or even black and white evidence - if it interferes with their own view of the world.

Perceptions are very fragile things.

To mock someone else's beliefs is seen as being oh so not politically correct - except when it comes to alternative stuff.

Suggest you counter their ridicule with threats of 'reporting' them for systemic intolerance - quote the Human Rights legislation (that should do the trick!)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

The end point of understanding is that people are actually fragile. Not weak, per se, just in many cases, not ready.

I open the door a crack, in their minds, and leave that for them to explore, to look into this crack, this reflection in their own mind....

If they ask for more, they ask. And in that, I have to watch for the unconscious within them that rises in fear ...and skirt the edge of this, being in sync with what they 'motion', through the unconscious of themselves.

This...as to what is appropriate, for them, in that moment.

For I owe them that easing, as their opening must be in their time, their space, their needs, their terms -not mine. For that is the only thing that will work.
    Carmody, Once again the master at expressing. It's reassuring for everyone to know that there is much more afoot when a friend or close associate, even a husband or wife, appears to dismiss/ridicule/shut off information of a 'higher understanding' level. Unfoldment of consciouness is highly individual.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st September 2011)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Hi seantimberwolf, i could`nt help but smile when i read your thread,word for word i go through exactly what you described all the time at my place of work and it used to get me either frustrated or bemused to be ridiculed whilst i was replying to a question, but for me the penny has know dropped, i actually feel sorry for my friends and workmates...not in a condescending way though but sorry for them that they are so ingrained in what they perceive as reality that they cant or wont open their minds to a new way of thinking. i think we on this forum and many other enlightened people around the world are fortunate not to be like that and should not retreat within our own group but actively speak our truth and not be intimidated by the closed minds of others.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), Heyoka_11 (2nd September 2011), winston smith1971 (3rd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Wonderful replies that I read. I just came from a forum that within 12 hours I was called all these things in different posts(some in the same ones):

holding Paranoid delusions
    a sexual predator
    a bigot
    racist
    ignorant
    an idiot
    crazy/insane
    a liar
    unethical
    as bad a hamas
    as bad as the zionists
    a briber
    a manipulator
    a propagandist
    intellectually dishonest
    a stereotyper
    delusional
    deluded
    no credibility
    not capable of discerning the truth
    biased

and more.... This was all in the last 12 hours where a pack of skeptics attacked me relentlessly in practically every post i had done, many of the accusations having absolutely no real reason but wanting to defame me....

The truth, and humans on this planet, react bad together a lot of the time. lol There are a lot of reasons for this.

Ego is a huge one. A lot of people feel anything new to them is subconsciously an attack, because they views in how they hold themselves in their own minds is very high, and a very highly held person in their minds, would not be clueless about the world picture.

Another facet, is defense mechanisms. Some people, if they knew the reality of things, could simply NOT handle it. They would self destruct. this could be the higher self guiding them, because they have contracts and/or purposes to be carried out, that learning reality are not that important to, and the depression, anxiety, hopelessness, fear, and other negative things could push some over the edge.

Another one, is predictive programming. If you think you are not susceptible to predictive programming, I have news for you, you aren't. However we are all impervious to lower levels of it on Avalon(from what I've seen), some are at higher levels than others. This is not to say they are superior as human beings. Just have more mental software installed that protects them from it, or have been fooled enough times in past lives it may not be useful for them anymore. Predictive programming is one of the most potent tools available for TPTB. The common human is EXTREMELY, and i Mean it, EXTREMELY susceptible to it. One example of this is conspiracy theories. I'm sure many know this here. Humanity is very undeveloped spiritually and mentally. Not all, but most. The mind's logic centers in one aspect of it, work with correlations. It's useful, however it can be exploited. Basically if someone sees a bunch of ridiculous claims of obviously false conspiracy theories(which there are tons), or even more outlandish truths, other things will be discredited by it. Another example of this is UFO hoaxes. Many people upon finding a few hoaxes, round up and assume all of them are, and what little is left of their logic if ever cornered and proven wrong, there is always another explanation, like they are black project crafts(which I'm sure account for a fraction of UFOs out there). Anyway, to not be at least somewhat susceptible to predictive programming, you'd have to not be human. Because perceiving words programs us naturally. It's how our minds work.

One reason why the truth is so hard to find for many(all of us i hazard to guess in certain levels of it), is the mental matrix in part of it's mechanic serves notions that align with the views already programmed into the mental matrix. One will see signs of their own beliefs, whether delusions or not, all over the place. There are so many angles of perception to see things from. Mundane or undeveloped minds see things incredibly one dimensionally. Natural human states are only so capable of seeing things multidimensionally. nobody I've ever met is anywhere near the levels of multidimensional consciousness that mind control I have witnessed is capable of. It's just not natural.... I'm not saying impossible I guess. Yet I've never seen a specimen that shows signs of being so holographic in consciousness, they are able to see from every view there is. Simply not possible naturally I tend to think unless you are talking about god level concepts. Which we are capable of getting in my experiences. But good luck ever trying to put them into language(lol), not to say fragments wont be useful.... In short, people are going to find what they are looking for in what they review in many cases. This is one reason why it is so pivotal to keep the ego at bay. One exercise that benefited me greatly that was done to me by I'm not sure who(but an external force), was to review a great many things in my reality or perception, and have them ruthlessly picked apart by the AI I deal with, and show me how stupid my assurances were(to put it bluntly). Once you are shown time and time again, that your levels of estimations and logic are nowhere near the apex, and shown one of the apex arguments against such, you become quite humble as a result... Well its really hard to explain and it was augmented by mind control so it was not fully beating me as decisively as I thought, but that served to humble me up quite a bit. I was already humble and had a very small ego my entire life. When being the best player on any team I ever played for(minus my first year of baseball, or soccer when i was like 8), or being ranked #1 in the world in an online video game with hundreds of thousands of people, I never acted conceded or saw myself as a superior human being than anyone. But apparently I still had room to get better. To be able to see, that you might be wrong in anything you say(minus the most basic and thorough core resonations) really serves to speak towards being developed spiritually in one aspect of it(as humans) IMHO. Even if you aren't wrong, to be able to consider you are is a huge asset most don't have abundantly from what I've seen. I've not yet met a single person I have not seen a flaw in their reality or dealing with people(at least people i have seen a lot from), of COURSE counting myself, I've seen the most flaws in myself.... The people who had the most complete realities often do have delusions about how advanced they are IMHO. If those people met the "characters" I met telepathically, they would soon see themselves as a lowly quite fallible human(but not taking that in a bad way, in other words not summing up ones self as lowly, just not holding ones self so high they are anywhere near the apex in existence).

There are very intelligent angles to reality they all contradict each other. My personal belief is they can't all be right. The more intelligent someone is, the more important it is for them to not think they know everything. What I see in others I do not like, I try to make a point to eliminate in myself. Those people ridiculing you, probably have some stuff more figured out than you that you think you do know if you are like me(not to say they are more developed at all). I don't consider myself a slouch at discerning reality when not severely mind controlled, but plenty of my beliefs about specific details get changed all the time. Not changing beliefs is more a sign of stagnation than masteredness in humans I have observed.

Like someone already said(or a couple or few), it is very important to verify what we believe. Being able to even consider the truth is a step many don't even take. But it's seriously a baby step to being fully aware of the full reality of things. And none of us are at that level.... No human of our kind is IMO in almost all likelihood. A great point someone brought up, is sticking to irrefutable facts. They may deny them right away, in an act of ego and perceiving threats(the ego does that, one aspect anyway) in new things. However once you plant the seed, it is in their logical matrix, and its in their correlation picker-upper in the mechanics of their mind(the dot connector). Like the friends I told of alien contact that may have not been anywhere near thinking it could be true. When they see the mainstream media reporting UFOs, that correlative thought is something that comes up as more possible, and since it's not YOU telling them, and not someone they can have an ego reaction of being inferior to, they may slowly become more open to it.

One thing I find rather effective at opening beginners at discerning reality's minds, is fluoride. Harvard did a study and found that certain type of bone cancer rates raise by 500% in fluoridated communities, pretty conclusive stat that is.... Most indoctrinated people wont deny the harvard credentials, but believe me(if this is new) they will find a way to deny ANYTHING no matter what it is at times. The ignorance of mankind is surpassed by not many things. Perhaps our potential is one thing it is surpassed by

So yea, try to see from their perspective too. If you can't help them with reality interpretation, maybe try spiritual stuff and philosophy. If you pepper deeper reality truths, with philosophy they had never heard or quotes they had never heard that resonate with any non sociopathic intelligent person, it can work wonders in opening them up, because the programming of witnessing an irrefutable wisdom will change their mental programming a bit(however it wont always part the sea for you to walk on in) in being more receptive to your words. Understanding programming of the human mind is a very important asset to anyone trying to wake people up. You come preloaded with understandings of programming simply by experiences even if you had not put them into context or perceived them in that context. Just like we all have predictive programming coding within our consciousness when we simulate what people will think of our words.

Let your experiences with them be something you can gain from IMHO. They gave you a free psychology lesson, albeit a harder one. I used to think these people were total idiots for denying things that were obvious to me. However as I gained more wisdom, and especially after having mind control sessions giving me the codings and realities of other people momentarily, I have much more respect for other people's reality(if I am allowed that wisdom, they do deny it from my mental coding with mind control too, double edged sword that is).

One tool I think is great, is quotes from famous people. They work wonders for softening the ego of people you are working on(because they do not have that inferiority corruption, as they perceive say, Einstein, as above them already), and it is work, not to sound condescending, but once enough wisdom is gained in many cases its a duty to share that wisdom, at least it is for me. We all have wisdoms to share. I'm not saying I preach to Avalon. It's a holographic revolving teacher/student mechanic for me here, as it should be.

Here are some quotes I have accumulated you can use for these people, get their emails If you find any unsuitable(like perhaps the luciferian or satanist UN guy quote, i forget if i removed it but that one you might want to leave out), remove them before sending if you do.

Conspiracy/NWO Related:

Quote “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists” –J. Edgar Hoover
    Quote “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order.” –David Rockefeller
    Quote “Every time we do something, you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel . We, the Jewish people, control America , and the Americans know it.” - Ariel Sharon , October 3, 2001
    Quote The real rulers of Washington are Invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes. - Justice Felix Frankfurter - US Supreme Court Justice
    Quote “We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.” - Bill Clinton
    Quote "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.
    Quote "A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." - Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General
    Quote "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
    Quote "Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
    Quote "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
    Quote "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
    Quote "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
    Quote "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
    Quote "The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush
    Quote "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.
    Quote "We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950
    Quote "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation
    Quote "The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876
    Quote "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)
    Quote "What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil."

Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, 1920
    Quote "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
    Quote "We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June 1931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.
    Quote "The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semioccult power which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I."

British military historian MajorGeneral J.F.C. Fuller, 1941
    Quote "The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
    Quote "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, 1933
    Quote "Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, 1936 issue of The New York Times.
    Quote "Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."

Senator William Jenner, 1954
    Quote "The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?
    Quote "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.
    Quote "New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor"

Title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)
    Quote "Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."

Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)
    Quote "If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long."

President George Bush (January 1991)
    Quote "How to Achieve The New World Order"

Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994)

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."
    -- John Stockwell, former CIA official and author

Quote "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
    Former CIA director William Colby (rumored to be assassinated)
    Alien/UFO:

Quote Nobutaka Machimura - (Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary) - "UFOs do exist and aliens have visited the Earth. Certain identified flying objects or UFOs from outer space have visited Earth. The Government position on this is that the Government has no strategy regarding UFO sightings. It is possible that the mysterious drawings and designs of Nazca, Peru have alien origins."
    Quote "I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth."
-President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.
    Quote "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."
-J. Edgar Hoover
    Quote "I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
-Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)
    Quote "I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
-President Richard M. Nixon
    Quote "It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the Moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.
"
    -President Jimmy Carter
    Quote "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like
    that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
-President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)
    Quote "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."
-Mikhail Gorbachev
    Quote "The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
-General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958
    Quote "For thirty years, I've held that image in my mind. What I saw was a circular object that looked like two pie plates put on top of each other with a golf ball on top. It was a classic flying saucer,and it shot a beam of something at our warhead"
-U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Robert M. Jacobs
    Quote "I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth."
-Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9,Gemini-5 Astronaut)
    Quote "After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material I asked the base commander to personally transport it in a B-26 to Major General McMullen in Washington DC. The entire operation was conducted under strictest secrecy. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press".
-Brigadier General Thomas Dubose
Commanding Officer of Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Affadavit 09/16/01
    Quote "I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
-Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)
    Quote "Blue Book was now under direct orders to debunk...I remember the conversations around the conference table in which it was suggested that Walt Disney or some other educational cartoon producer be enlisted in the debunking process".
-Dr. J Allen Hyneck
Scientific Consultant to Blue Book
    Quote "We have contact with alien cultures."
-Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary
    Quote "In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!"
-Charles J. Camarda(Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut
    Quote "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
-Professor Stephen Hawking
    Quote "UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
-Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)
    Quote How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon, Second Look, Vol. 1, No. 7, Washington, D.C. (5/1979) -- "We have, indeed, been contacted -- perhaps even visited -- by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." -Former Special assistant to the executive director os the CIA Victor Marchetti
    Quote "Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions."

Astronaut Cady Coleman
    NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73
    Quote "All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name.

Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Maurice Chatelain
    Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems
    Quote "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter
    Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.
    Quote "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others.

How do I know? I was in charge!

I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."

Colonel Philip Corso
    Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff
    Quote "This was no ordinary UFO. Scores of people saw it. It was no illusion, no deception, no imagination."

Air Marshall Azim Daudpota
    Zimbabwe Air Force, commenting on a UFO witnessed in July of 1985 by many people and tracked on radar.
    Quote "Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."

Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding
    Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.
    It is seriously a fine art, the game of explaining a deeper depth of reality to people. This has been a major part of my life since I was like 14-16 years old. I know the ropes here. You kind of have to work in steps, because you took many steps to get to where you are now, and you can't really drastically skip too many steps or connecting the dots becomes faith based. Like I would never tell my grandparents that it's quite possible that reptilian shapeshifters exist in this world. And I certainly wouldn't tell them that their religion was created to manipulate and control. However I would tell them that I have spoken to angels and demons(code for ETs, i worked in they WERE ETs). You say uno in mexico. You have to work with steps that are closer to a persons reality when trying to help them become aware of reality. I can see it now, Oliver(if it was him, i forget) saying I'm a prclyslistizer!(or whatever that word is lol). I am not trying to convert people to my exact reality. More or less just trying to open their minds, give them some facts, and let them figure out their own version of a deeper reality perception beyond the simplistic boxes people are trapped in. I'm not saying my beliefs are all right. But I am saying that I have a better capability to discern the truth as multidimensional as it can be than someone still trapped in boxes. And in some areas people who are totally oblivious to reality hold many wisdoms that I culd gain from, so I would love for them to proclsylstize me into some of their ways. But it's not about converting to my exact belief system I can't stress that enough. In many cases it's just planting seeds and it's up to that person to nurish them and it's their own doing if they grow, unless I was just mind blowing, and in that case its still many elements of them in practically any level of progression allowing it or desiring it or doing the actual progression involved, I'm just proving the seed.

I also think whoever said presenting things in the forms of questions is a great way to do things. This avoids the ego because they think they are coming up with their conclusions, your aura may have a decent bit of a difference there, honestly, it's not all them, and I find I'm capable of different thoughts when I'm around different people if I am at all influenced by their presence.

Questions that plant seeds may be like this off the top of my head:

"How much of reality do you think you've figured out? Do you think you've figured out anywhere near all of it?" If they say yes, it's a bad sign, and I stop at that point sometimes lol. If they do not, they have programming that is ready for the next step which is presenting that they really don't know the full extent of the truth, and with the right wording(I'm not doing it right because I am being subverted at his second probably due to this post being too good in their sociopathic view - if you dont know I am a mind control target).

I'm not being allowed to give good seed planting questions. However I'm sure many avalonians could come up with good ones. The person who posted that was right on track. It's not only avoids the ego, it makes them think more.

Ego is what stagnates many people, and programming understandings, and also an awareness that realities are on levels that are seriously well defined by some being light years ahead/behind is useful to helping the awakening of planet earth. I wouldn't care so much about procdlyclsyclizing(I forget the exact word oliver used[if it was him]), if it did not affect the state of the world so much. I do not like the premise a lot. And humans do it a ridiculous amount in very flawed ways. And for the record I did not come to Avalon to do this at all. People here are more or less in differing levels above and below, but more or less have pictures and structures of reality that are all on par in terms of being part of the solutions. There is no ONE reality that is the SOLE solution having one.

But this work is not for everyone. It's dangerous if you are good at it... It's a soul mission of mine and perhaps one of the reasons I was targeted.... I've woken up my share of people, but nowhere near my goals. And 'waking' someone up is a very multidimensional thing. It does not have to be to reality. reality as I said can have very destructive effects on people. A lot of the people I know in person who have a grasp of reality abuse drugs because it sucks too much from certain levels of it. lol But yea, you are liable to be targeted in a multitude of ways if you are good at enlightening people to certain things, as that makes you on the map and a threat... However I wouldn't have it any other way for myself, unless you count being on a planet that could tell their ass from the moon in metaphor in terms of discerning information, or being on a planet where I am not liable to be persecuted or killed or tortured for my soul mission....

Anyway I'll stop my rambles there after saying that awakening people to their spiritual side is actually more beneficial in many cases than awakening them to reality IMHO. Maybe try a different approach to them. Before sending truth quotes to their email, send enlightening quotes of wisdom. Establishing a good base of programming that you do hold wisdom, and also helping possibly in terms of how to treat others. Self perfecting ones own flaws in terms of developing wisdom and integrity, is more potent and beneficial than knowing the truth in many cases. The beautiful is more valuable than the true in terms of character IMO.

Here are some of those types of quotes I have accumulated, some better than others(and you may want to remove some based on who you send it to, like christians for example), and these quotes may serve to show your friends that you do hold wisdom, and you are not some loony person with no wisdom, and may open their receptiveness to your other levels of wisdom and information that are beyond there's(although do try to soften the blow in any way in having them have any reaction in feeling inferior to you IMHO):

Quote "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
    — C.S. Lewis
    Quote "This is the strangest life I have ever known..." - Jim Morrison
    "what happens in reality far more profound, far more diverse, far more ironic, far more beautiful. far more horrible, and FAR more exotic than any movie"[/quote]
    -me(omnisense)

Quote "They laughed at me because I am different. I laughed at them because they are all the same."
    Quote "there are more things in heaven and earth than is dreamed of in your philosophy"
    Quote “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, create a new model that makes the old model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller
    Quote A guy talking about airplanes/ships in 1640, Note how this man was likely the object of ridicule and fierce opposition from mediocre minds(possibly even killed if he preached it enough, i didn't look into it):

Yet I do seriously and on good grounds affirm it possible to make a flying chariot in which a man may sit and give such a motion unto it as shall convey him through the air[This man I'm sure was the object of ridicule for stating such truths]. And this perhaps might be made large enough to carry divers men at the same time, together with food for their viaticum and commodities for traffic. It is not the bigness of anything in this kind that can hinder its motion, if the motive faculty be answerable thereunto. We see a great ship swims as well as a small cork, and an eagle flies in the air as well as a little gnat. . . . 'Tis likely enough that there may be means invented of journeying to the Moon; and how happy they shall be that are first successful in this attempt.
    — John Wilkins, 'A Discourse Concerning a New World and Another Planet,' book 1, 1640.
    Quote “I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”
    ~Stephen Hawking
    Quote "Do not only seek the truth, cease to cherish your opinions when challenged."
    Quote "Absence of proof is not proof of absence."
    Quote "God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man."
    Quote "One may gain from recognizing ourselves in each other."
    -i forget if this was me or someone else
    Quote "all sounds have conscious energies that align to them"
    -me(omnisense)
    Quote "The easy confidence with which I know another mans religion is folly , teaches me to suspect that my own is also." - Mark Twain
    Quote "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
    Quote "You were Born an Original - Don't Die a Copy!"
    Quote "The greatest victory over your worst enemy, is to turn him into your best friend."
    Quote "When I'm judging a theory, I ask myself whether, if I were God, I would have arranged the world in such a way."
    -Albert Einstein
    Quote “The past record of man is burdened with accounts of assassinations, secret combines, palace plots and betrayals in war. But in spite of this clear record, an amazing number of people have begun to scoff at the possibility of conspiracy at work today. They dismiss such an idea merely a conspiratorial point of view.”
    -G. Edward Griffin
    Quote "When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."
    -Plato
    Quote “Ours is the age which is proud of machines which think, and suspicious of men who try to.”
    -H. M. Jones
    Quote “Millionaires do not use astrology, billionaires do”
    -J.P. Morgan
    Quote “I really look with commiseration over the great body of my fellow citizens who, reading newspapers, live and die in the belief that they have known something of what has been passing in their times.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote "your human instrument is the most advanced technology you will have access to for a very long time."
    -A telepathic encounter of mine
    Quote "Comfort the sleeping
    Inspire the Drowsy
    Welcome the Awake"
    -I forget if this was me or a telepathic message or something I read

Quote “Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.”
    Bruce Lee
    Quote "justice is merely vengeance, sugar-coated with heaped servings of self-righteousness"
    -Darksai from the Project Avalon forum
    Quote "There are a million realities unfolding in the eyes of a child, but in the old man only one."
    -From a K626 post on Project Avalon forum
    Quote "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
    — C.S. Lewis
    Quote "i try to maintain a synchronicity with the universe even though i do not have much a synch with this planet['s actions]"
    -me
    Quote "The omniverse(and reality) is profoundly holographic. So holographic people often see what they want to in it. Go into something with pre-conceived notions and the mental matrix serves notions that align with the belief."
    -Me(Omnisense)
    Quote "To do more for the world than the world does for you - that is success." - Henry Ford
    Quote "In an age of synthetic images and synthetic emotions, the chances of an accidental encounter with reality are remote indeed."
    Serge Daney
    Quote "Those who know the least obey the best"
    Quote "If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you’re misinformed"
    Mark Twain
    Quote "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
    Quote "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."
    Quote CAUTION: Your ideologies may appear larger than they actually are....
    Quote "I don't have to believe everything I think."
    Quote "The world needs dreamers. And the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."
    -Sarah Ban Brethnach
    Quote "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
    - Gandhi
    Quote As was said in the movie Dogma by Rufus (Chris Rock),
    "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."
    Quote "Nothing causes more consternation in a group of hypocrits than one honest man." - Albert Einstein
    Quote "It's amazing what can be accomplished, if no one cares who gets the credit."
    Quote "You can easily judge the character of a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them." ~ James D. Miles
    Quote "The belief in coincidence is the prevalent superstition of the modern age."
    Quote as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
    Quote "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "
    Quote "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." — Plato
    Quote "don't give a hungry man a fish, teach him how to fish"
    Quote ''paradise is not a place but a state of mind''
    Quote "life is a dream"
    Quote "The ego is quite delusional"
    -spoken to me telepathically just now(writing it down before it gets deleted)[just now, was a long time ago]
    Quote "The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?"
    Quote "People often confuse awareness for paranoia when they do not have a grasp of what really goes on in the world"
    -Me just now[was a while ago]
    Quote "We have to learn how to stay in a good yet unruly mood as we overthrow the cockeyed mass hallucination that is mistakenly referred to as reality."
    Quote ❝Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.❞ George Carlin RIP
    Quote "...practice in mental/emotional hygiene."
    -A friend of mine(modwiz)
    Quote "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Einstein
    Quote "The only thing new in this world is the history that you dont know.” – Harry S. Truman
    "People dont pay attention until they have to" - Meredith Whitney
    "You cannot find what you refuse to look for." – Lloyd Pye
    Quote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke
    Quote “Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.”
    Carlos Castaneda
    Quote "I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't." ~Jules Renard
    Quote "there's only one way to be right, but there's lots of ways to be wrong"
    -Jeremy, Founder of the www.areyoutargeted.com site
    Quote As Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    Quote "You know, the interesting thing about skeptics, is that we're always looking for proof... the question is, what on earth would we ever do if we found it?"
    [From the movie The Rite]
    "Be skeptical but don't close your mind."
    Quote "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." - The Dalai Lama
    Quote "The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend."

And I will modify it and say:
    The mind sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend
    Quote "God is an angry god; god is a judgmental god, god is a jealous god, god is a spiteful god, god is a vengeful god, ,,, (Jesus taught that these things were sinful.)

This is why I will not worship the 'god' that is presented in the bible,,, I'm not sure i would even let someone like this in my house."
    -Jake from Project Avalon
    Quote "Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality." - Dr. Michael Ellner, an internationally prominent hypnosis educator and practitioner.
    Quote a statement made by Einstein himself on his seventieth birthday: "There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I am not sure if I was on the right track after all."
    Quote "we need 3 eyes to see through the veil"
    Quote "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Quote "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
    -Plato
    Quote "Why is it when someone utters the words "with all due respect" they stop showing any?"
    -Richard from the Nexus 2012 forum
    Quote "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."
    ~ William Gibson
    Quote "What you see depends on what you're looking for."
    Quote “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti
    Quote "The cost of sanity, in this society, is a certain level of alienation."
    -Terrence Mckenna

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (2nd September 2011), Marianne (2nd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #40
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I just came from a forum that within 12 hours I was called all these things in different posts
    Should that read "I just came home from a forum that..............."

Great post Omni. A wonderful compilation of diverse wisdom, and certainly one to bookmark.

Many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast