1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,973 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: Sophia's Correction by John Lamb Lash

Really good stuff.
    My avatar is an omahge if you will to the Gnostic creation story, the hint being my handle here DNA.
    The snake is offering an upgrade if you will.

Archon stuff starts at 0:41:49

At one hour he starts talking about the emergence of both greys and reptillians.
    I wish he would give a source as to where one could find these references in the coptic literature.

Okay at a little over an hour in he cites the gnostic texts as saying "creature from the dark" means creature from inorganic matter. Now,,,,I don't speak ancient coptic,,,but that sounds like a bit of a stetch as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd August 2011 at 11:57.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Sophia's Correction by John Lamb Lash

The great merit of John Lash’s analysis is that it keeps things simple, verifiable and immediately applicable on the broadest scale, i.e

a) we are an earth-based life form and whatever else we do we need to be grounded – no need even to look out of the window to see that.

b) we are not astronauts on ‘Spaceship Earth’: we are a part of Gaia/Sophia evolving in a solar system – no need to be even self-aware for that to be immediately relevant.

c) Sophia comes directly from the originator of the solar system, i.e. the galactic centre; whatever is going on in other star systems is of secondary importance, and in other galaxies of tertiary importance – although these are positive background influences.

d) whatever else is going on, Gaia is coming under fierce ecological attack and needs to defend herself (that is, we need to) – I think most people except the oil cartel have realized that much.

e) the sun is the other major player in this solar system and continues to be a crucial and massively beneficial element in our life-support system – no wonder it is getting a bad press these days.

f) the negative forces, here the archons, are strictly solar system-based anomalous entities. If we are to overcome their influence on ourselves, it is useful to realize that, quite apart from their scope being extremely limited as mere imitators, their territory is also highly restricted. Humans originate from the galactic centre, whereas the archons originated right here.

Although only dealing relatively speaking with our neck of the woods, as big pictures go this is quite big enough for the time being, and strikes me as common ground for us all to be working on – with no need for any of the more exotic stuff that is being bandied about, Ashayana Deane being a leading exponent of that. Not all of it is wrong, but so much of it is contradictory: we don’t need to worry about any of that.

This is a platform on which many many allegedly unaware people have been working for quite some time. You don’t need to be into new age and conspiracy theory to be able to be effective at this level. This should be good news to anyone who is not trying to be a priest of this new religion. If we just focus on this much, we can sort this out. The silent majority is not silent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

sunflower (23rd August 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default A Challange To The Crop Circle Wizards – A Presentation by John Lamb Lash 9/11 truth

This is a really important message that Cosmic Gnostic fully supports. John Lamb Lash has stepped up to the plate to break through with the true truth about 9/11 and has set a challange to the crop circle wizards out there who also have the same free energy technologies used on 9/11; Come out and help the world realize what really happened.

“Ten years after September 2001 comes the unparalleled opportunity for a breakthrough, the moment when “9/11 truth” is finally seen in scientific veracity and a dream comes true: the dream of free energy. Here is a challenge to own the truth that can set us free as a species. May the wizards give us a sign.” – JLL August 30, 2011

Here is his presentation and challange to the crop circle wizards.

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Re: A Challange To The Crop Circle Wizards – A Presentation by John Lamb Lash 9/11 t

Wow! It makes a lot of sense! I really hope the Wizards answer the call.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), aranuk (1st September 2011), Calz (1st September 2011), loveandgratitude (1st September 2011), The One (1st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,544 times in 5,657 posts

Default Re: A Challange To The Crop Circle Wizards – A Presentation by John Lamb Lash 9/11 t

Thanks again The One, I watched Dr Woods video a while back and was amazed at her story about the events of 911. Thanks for posting this as it supports her work. I hope she gets an interview with Kerry or Bill so we can hear more.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), aranuk (1st September 2011), Calz (1st September 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th October 2011), The One (1st September 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Me too Cloud9! And One once again I say you are the number 1 poster here on Avalon Sir! Thank you on behalf of the human race.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), Calz (1st September 2011), Caren (13th October 2011), loveandgratitude (1st September 2011), The One (1st September 2011)

11. Link to Post #67
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Is the next layer of the truth onion FREE DIRECTED CONSCIOUS ENERGY.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011), Calz (1st September 2011), The One (1st September 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default John Lash - The Archons

recommended

Comparative mythologist, author and teacher John Lash returns to the program to discuss the Archons, from the Nag Hammadi perspective. He’ll discuss the alien intrusion of the mind parasite and the predatory species. John tells us the origins of the Archons and how they existed before the Earth. According to the Nag Hammadi, the Archons envy us and wanted to breed with us. This idea is quite different than Sitchin’s work. John says the Archons did not succeed and moved to plan B: “we’ll get them to become like us.” This takes us into the transhumanist agenda, an agenda that the Archons desire. We’ll talk about why as well as their tactics using the false show of magic and virtual reality. Also, how the Archon predatory species intrudes though other means such as religion and belief systems. Then, John talks about Sophia’s gift to us to protect ourselves from the Archontic forces. Lash brings up the new age religion of ET as manipulation by Archons. We’ll talk about knowing the enemy, knowing the mission and the defense. Later, we discuss the transhumanist’s fear of death, denial of humanity and insanity.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111002.php

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), Billy (6th October 2011), Calz (6th October 2011), ceetee9 (6th October 2011), Jeffrey (1st May 2012), Lisab (29th November 2011), Mark (6th October 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), nomadguy (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011), truthseekerdan (6th October 2011), Watching from Cyprus (7th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: John Lash - The Archons

Excellent. Opinion is quite split on whether they're aliens or spirits. There've been a few random outbreaks of conversation about it recently. Another opinion is always welcome.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2011), Mark (6th October 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

An excellent interview. I have been into Sitchin for decades now, but the Archons ... something about this resonates. My research into Casteneda's work with Don Juan and the intensity of the blowback in the attempt to discredit him - I have a tome of refuters and debunkers claiming he lied and made it up and this and that - actually confirms this idea of the Archons through the mechanism of the Foreign Installation, also called the Night Flyer. Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Love John Lash.

From Veritas (public portions):

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/20...0429-jlash.php

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/20...1203-jlash.php

From Jay Weidner:

The Gnostic mysteries have found a new and eloquent champion in John Lash.”
    - Graham Hancock, author of Fingerprints of the Gods

View Trailer (embedded below)

In this fascinating DVD, John Lamb Lash, comparative mythologist and author of the classic book, Not In His Image, offers an examination of the truths hidden deep within the ancient Gnostic sects of Europe. Two thousand years ago the Pagan religion of Gnosticism was one of the world's largest religious belief systems. The Gnostics held a deep reverence for the earth in all its wonder and beauty. In contrast to the teachings of the patriarchal and monotheistic religious traditions, the Gnostic creation mythos was centered upon the compelling story of the Wisdom Goddess Sophia. This knowledge, which offers us new insight into the power of the earth as a vital living being, has been brought forth today as a fundamental part of the Gaia theory.

The Gnostics had many beliefs that were considered heretical by the emerging Christian populations of classical Europe. John Lamb Lash acquaints us with their unique perspective on the nature of human experience and the destructive power of the mysterious beings they called the Archons whose dark influence has led to the fear-based, chaotic character of the times in which we live. By assisting us in comprehending the Gnostics vast knowledge of nature, the Earth, and the intimate relationship between the Goddess Sophia, and we who are her creation, he reconnects us with our ancient heritage and offers a sacred path toward the future.

“The Gnostic mysteries have found a new and eloquent champion in John Lash.”
    -Graham Hancock, author of "Fingerprints of the Gods"

“Lash's historical and anthropological erudition are breathtaking”
    -Colin Wilson, author of "The Outsider"

“Sacred Mysteries delivers once again in a most spectacular way. It has been reported elsewhere that James Cameron spent over $300 million on the film Avatar to bring the very same ideas forward that John Lamb Lash presents in this 60 minute interview. I can say quite clearly that he turns mainstream religious ideas on their head. I do recommend this film as the real thing. It will continue to make you think long after the film is over.”
    -New Dawn Magazine

JOHN LAMB LASH is one of the foremost exponents of the power of myth to direct and shape an individual's life, as well as history itself. Described as the true successor of Mircea Eliade, John is a lifelong student of world mythology, Tantra, the pre-Christian Mysteries, alchemy, and naked-eye astronomy. His published works include The Seeker's Handbook: The Complete Guide to Spiritual Pathfinding, Twins and the Double, The Hero - Manhood and Power, Quest for the Zodiac, and Not in His Image. John has lectured widely in the United States and Europe.

Trailer:

http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketpl...ry-tantra.html

... lastly his *amazing* book:

http://www.amazon.com/Not-His-Image-...7916259&sr=1-1
    Last edited by Calz; 6th October 2011 at 15:51.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Herbert (6th October 2011), Mark (6th October 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Very happy to see a thread started on John Lamb Lash of metahistory. org. You can spend quite a bit of time there getting familiar w/his work which I do encourage everyone to do.

I chanced upon his work a few months ago and am completely captivated. Informative, empowering... just last night in the wee hours I listened to the first 5 parts of 20 of the October 1st interview w/Time Monk Radio...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SV55S...re=uploademail
    it's a little slow to get started but around pt 3 - 5 will have you nodding your head in recognition of what he talks about. It's essentially a Q & A w/his "crew" members.
    Being familiar with his work allows one to follow along better, so starting with metahistory.org is your beginning.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxie For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You can listen to archived shows here:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-the-talk

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxie For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

To the gnostics what mattered was *truth* ... and I am sure that resonates with many avalonians.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th October 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Mystique (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011), truthseekerdan (6th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    To the gnostics what mattered was *truth* ... and I am sure that resonates with many avalonians.
    At least they had the mysteries knowledge, and more, of what we call "truth"...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2011), OneLittleFrog (29th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #76
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Dr. Judy Wood and John Lash The quintessential talk on 911

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th October 2011 at 04:21. Reason: refine youtube video embedding

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Cidersomerset (12th October 2011), Fundy Gemini (7th November 2011), grannyfranny100 (12th October 2011), Ishtar (3rd December 2011), king anthony (12th March 2012), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), kudzy (10th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (13th October 2011), meeradas (12th October 2011), modwiz (17th October 2011), Muzz (5th March 2012), NancyV (17th October 2011), Reinhard (7th March 2012), Taurean (4th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #77
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Judy Wood and John Lash The quintessential talk on 911

Probably THE most important issue right now!
    Thank you Jorr for the boost of this topic!
    I'll be back soon... it's past my bedtime.

32. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It's a perfect example of human imagination putting together a plausible narrative after examining empirical evidence such as the work of Dr. Judy Wood re: 9/11 and making the connection to crop circles.

Here we have the evil (human) masterminds responsible for weaponizing free energy technology on nine eleven leaving its chemical traces that also appear in crop circles and John Lash is proposing that the REAL message in the symbols is the one that is announcing that "we in fact, have developed free energy technology too and we are demonstrating it in a benign and benevolent way". Perhaps there is no other hidden meaning behind them other than the discovery of the manner in which they are being made! Fantastic!!!

BOTH of the humans behind these demonstrations, 9/11 and crop circles, are well hidden, the first - 9/11 because of its evil intent, the masterminds are well cloaked by their mostly unwitting minions, the ones involved with actual production, field testing, funding, more than likely not aware of their hand in its eventual use for such a psychotic purpose because of compartmentalization.

Then we have the crop circle makers, with their own means, having also developed free energy technology and are also well hidden because of the huge political suppression surrounding the technology, in our history as far back as 200 yrs. (Faraday/Tesla).

The call has gone out to the crop circle makers... give us a clear message that you are demonstrating free energy technology!

The first half of the video posted in the thread opener is an incredibly good introduction to Dr Wood's work and I can see that both John Lash and Judy Wood have THE most important comprehensive scope of information for mankind that is current to what humanity is facing today!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxie For This Post:

<8> (13th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Thanks for turning me on to Grok The Talk. The combination of Dr Judy Wood and John Lash was stunning and I have started listening to other first rate interviews, too.

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,799 times in 21,552 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Thanks for turning me on to Grok The Talk. The combination of Dr Judy Wood and John Lash was stunning and I have started listening to other first rate interviews, too.
    Yes - that's an excellent discussion between those two.

Grok The Talk's website seems to be here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grok-the-talk
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th October 2011), KiwiElf (17th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (13th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast