+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET

look like i have back to alex collier and other material on Andromeda council...

2 things those et could help us is let mankind know about our true past, the evolution and the history of earth since the beginning. who are we and where we as mankind from? did aliens manipulated us over thousands or millions years ago? if yes then who and how it happen? how we got into this mess if ...if human know about our true past then the game will be over.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

ajyana (11th November 2011), annieVee (12th September 2011), Arc (2nd October 2011), ceetee9 (2nd September 2011), Chrononaut (2nd September 2011), Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), Cjay (13th September 2011), DNA (17th November 2011), Ecnal61 (1st September 2011), fifi (2nd September 2011), ghostrider (1st September 2011), Hughe (1st September 2011), Jake (12th September 2011), jsb_swampfox (1st September 2011), lightning23 (7th November 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2011), mab777 (2nd September 2011), Nasu (2nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (14th September 2011), Realeyes (1st September 2011), Ria (1st September 2011), Snowbird (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), telemark (23rd October 2011), The One (1st September 2011), Vrilya (6th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag

Great info,
    Much appreciation.
    Keep us up to date.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag

The truth is, everything Alex Collier has ever said is 100% either chanelling or claimed memories which we’re expected to take totally at his word. And yet so many, many people (including many of you) seem to base so many of their beliefs or assumptions about ETs etc on the assumption that what Alex said is somehow fact. I believe it is far more plausible that Alex was occasionally abducted by you know what human agencies since his childhood and (without his knowing) had elaborate fake memories implanted in him. Why? Purely to mislead you and me. Equally, might not a similar explanation apply to the character in this video? For a start, why would “the Andromedan Council” – or, rather, certain of its members – bother to communicate to these individuals? Why would such a high-level galactic government (if it exists) ever risk subjecting its reputation to ridicule? Surely they have the technology and the intelligence to provide irrefutable proof to us all of who they are? Secondly, how do we know how much of what this man says or what Alex says is personal fantasy --regardless of how sincere the speaker happens to be?
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Anno (1st September 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (1st September 2011), ceetee9 (2nd September 2011), Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), D-Day (1st September 2011), danielle (2nd November 2011), DNA (2nd September 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd November 2011), Gardener (11th November 2011), Hervé (1st September 2011), Hughe (1st September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd September 2011), mab777 (2nd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011), math330 (6th September 2011), Nasu (2nd September 2011), Nickolai (1st September 2011), Ontarioguy (14th September 2011), Operator (1st September 2011), seko (1st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,114 times in 807 posts

Thanks apokalypse ,

What made them choose 20 countries for contact?

Quote http://www.andromedacouncil.com/Contact.html

The plan is for this contact & visitation to happen over & over again for an extended period of time, probably at least upward of one (1) full year all across the globe, until Earth people finally get the message - you are not alone, you have never been alone.

The planned geographic areas of the planet Earth that will be visited, in order of priority, are the following:

1. Japan 2. USA 3. Canada 4. Mexico 5. Brazil
    6. Argentina 7. UK 8. France 9. Germany 10. Italy
    11. European Union 12. Russia 13. China 14. South Korea
    15. Indonesia 16. India 17. Turkey 18. Saudi Arabia
    19. South Africa 20. Australia

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Interesting, if it is true they will just leave us alone. The prime directive requires that planets are left to evolve by their own devices as any form of acceleration is damaging

If that is not the case, well they are just triying to gain human hearts and minds to make an unopposed invation

Tau Ceti is from where many grey aliens have claimed they come which may mean that the Zetas are at it still trying to get this planet for them and it is not the Andromedans

One will think that they will contact Alex Collier first

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    The truth is, everything Alex Collier has ever said is 100% either chanelling or claimed memories which we’re expected to take totally at his word. And yet so many, many people (including many of you) seem to base so many of their beliefs or assumptions about ETs etc on the assumption that what Alex said is somehow fact. I believe it is far more plausible that Alex was occasionally abducted by you know what human agencies since his childhood and (without his knowing) had elaborate fake memories implanted in him. Why? Purely to mislead you and me. Equally, might not a similar explanation apply to the character in this video? For a start, why would “the Andromedan Council” – or, rather, certain of its members – bother to communicate to these individuals? Why would such a high-level galactic government (if it exists) ever risk subjecting its reputation to ridicule? Surely they have the technology and the intelligence to provide irrefutable proof to us all of who they are? Secondly, how do we know how much of what this man says or what Alex says is personal fantasy --regardless of how sincere the speaker happens to be?
    Thank you for this wise remark.
    I like the info that Alex Collier is bringing, I also like e.g. Bashar. They seem to bring some kind of wisdom and that's good.
    But if their source is indeed ET remains the question ... (but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater).

I listened to a lot of Stan Deyo material (again) and picked up a lot more info compared to previous time.
    Sometimes I am confronted with things I don't want to accept but have to understand that I might not have a
    clear picture yet (although I assumed thus far that I had).

This time I understood that Stan's story about removing the 'noiselevel' was actually about Roswell. He's now
    the next person to tell that Roswell was actually a setup to enforce the idea of aliens.

I think I see some dots here that can be connected.
    Joseph Farrell says that Roswell was related to the Nazis, in the Orion conspiracy is stated that they faked a crash
    to convince the Russians they had a disk now too. Additionally the question can be raised if an advanced technology coming
    from this far could be crashed this easily.

So was this just an engineered psyop for the purposes as mentioned in the Orion conspiracy and to remove the noiselevel
    as Stan Deyo suggested ? If the Nazis are related to the growing shadowy cabal in the US than Joseph Farrell is right too !
    I really start leaning towards this idea.

Now according to Stan there are only 2 groups involved: the humans and the fallen angels.
    My new internal conflict is that Stan knows very well what he is talking about on one hand but brings in a lot of religious stuff as well.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

ajyana (11th November 2011), seko (1st September 2011), sunflower (2nd September 2011), TraineeHuman (2nd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

What folk should understand is what this guy talks about happens when he is asleep. Yep, its all a dream. Not one bit of evidence, only good olde faith.

For me, the Andromeda council, Galactic federation of Light etc are nothing more than cruel badly scripted hoaxes designed by monolingual thinking people who prey on the weak, gullible & fantasists. I can say this because I have the T-shirts & have witnessed the lives that have been ruined by scams & hoaxes by so called enlightened truthers. The thing is, people fall over themselves to hang on to every word that comes from these preaches lips, this in turn making it extremely hard for folk to pull them back onto the path & off the moors. Its almost cult like.

There are far to many dis-information / PSYOP agents out there who hide under the disguise of channelers, contactees, enlightened ones, lightworkers, whistle blowers etc etc, that its almost impossible to distinguish what is the truth if any. Sad & upsetting as it sounds, but time 'n' time again folk fall into the same trap by believing false prophets & what "resonates" with them. For they are even told, only take the bits that resonates with you & discard the rest, as if its some sort of meal & you side bin the bits you don't like. The term, Hook, line & sinker comes to mind.

I find it more than strange that the self promoted superior ancient aliens contact certain folk (who go on to make money, ching ching) so they can go out to educate the masses that they are not alone & to prepare for a mass showing of spacecraft, ascension etc, but all along hiding in the shadows & refusing to come out until everyone on the planet has acknowledged their existence. This will never happen as these people know dam well. Isn't this the same method religion uses on its flock? Have faith, believe, go forth & multiple, convert, character assassinate all non believers etc.

The guy mentions that only five or six people have been contacted & it's their job to get the info out. They're having a giraffe (laugh). What about the many different languages around the planet? Are these five or six people fully bilingual in every tongue? And what about the many billions of people who do not own or have access to a computer?

What is also interesting is how all of these so called aliens have easy name's that can be pronounced be English speaking people. I guess its much more convincing when they can pronounce simple names instead of challenging ones like Addfwyn, Amerawdwr or Eheubryd. Its also interesting on how all the planets & solar systems around the universe are also in the English sounding tongue instead of the beautiful sounding Eglwyswrw, Llanfair-ym-Muallt or Aberdaugleddau. I find this all very suspicious & that's not including the syntax they all use. "I am Ra should be, Ra am I".

I was once asked by a child while watching Star Gate SG1, "Why are all the aliens speaking English?". because its all make believe.

Another bit of importance. They even have a website & its only caters for the English language. http://andromedacouncil.com/index.html So much for these long lost cousins of ours showing love & respect. I guess the xenophobia mentality is universal? The format of their website sounds very New Age & condescending.

And just like a good old controlling & keep the people trapped religion, the dates are changing yet again. Its like a donkey chasing the carrot.

So they say that ships with small crews 3-4 will be landing in certain areas starting by the end of this summer 2011. Nothing as of yet. Too much negativity I guess on my part. Negativity being the "New" buzz word for blasphemy. Its all about shaming, labelling, silencing & controlling those who dare oppose the New doctrine.

The New finale date is now the end of 2014. Until 2013 comes along & its pushed back until 2017 & then 2020 & so on.

The questions that should now be asked;

Should the truth movement continue to allow this fantasy [sic] to be promoted without at least some sort of evidence?

Is there really a place in the truth movement for so called channellers?
    Should channellers give the alleged aliens an ultimatum?
    Should the truthers give the channellers, lightworkers etc an ultimatum?
    Should a database be drawn up naming & shaming all dis-info agents, outlets, media etc?

At the end of the day, we are here looking for answers. People talking about & making videos about alien councils / corporations that they dream or are channelling about is only confusing matters.
    Harsh as it might sound, but its time for evidence.

The alien names:

Zoltar - Commander
    Derga? - chairman
    Tanya? - vice chairwoman
    Tarka - spiritual mentor (sage)
    Azar? - cheif medical council
    Bolta? - head of defence

Ring any bells?
    Last edited by Bryn ap Gwilym; 1st September 2011 at 18:25. Reason: added 2nd paragraph
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

13. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Anno (1st September 2011), Aryslan (6th November 2011), Aurvandil (12th September 2011), Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), D-Day (1st September 2011), danielle (2nd November 2011), DNA (2nd September 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd November 2011), Gardener (11th November 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd September 2011), kizzey (11th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011), math330 (6th September 2011), MMA_Fan (6th November 2011), modwiz (11th September 2011), Nickolai (1st September 2011), penn (6th October 2011), seko (7th October 2011), sunflower (2nd September 2011), TraineeHuman (2nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks apokalypse....Not sure what to make of him, I certainly respect Alfred and he likes to bring people forward to share their infomation. All this galatic federation info is fun but could just as easily be mind control , over active imagination , disinfo , or Star Trek could have been a documentry ! Who knows ?......

I personally think contact was made years ago , and ET was here way before us modern humans , and probably had a hand in our genetics , but still I don't know that for fact , so as Stanton would say slip it in the grey file...

Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st September 2011 at 22:47.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    What folk should understand is what this guy talks about happens when he is asleep. Yep, its all a dream. Not one bit of evidence, only good olde faith.

For me, the Andromeda council, Galactic federation of Light etc are nothing more than cruel badly scripted hoaxes designed by monolingual thinking people who prey on the weak, gullible & fantasists. I can say this because I have the T-shirts & have witnessed the lives that have been ruined by scams & hoaxes by so called enlightened truthers. The thing is, people fall over themselves to hang on to every word that comes from these preaches lips, this in turn making it extremely hard for folk to pull them back onto the path & off the moors. Its almost cult like.

There are far to many dis-information / PSYOP agents out there who hide under the disguise of channelers, contactees, enlightened ones, lightworkers, whistle blowers etc etc, that its almost impossible to distinguish what is the truth if any. Sad & upsetting as it sounds, but time 'n' time again folk fall into the same trap by believing false prophets & what "resonates" with them. For they are even told, only take the bits that resonates with you & discard the rest, as if its some sort of meal & you side bin the bits you don't like. The term, Hook, line & sinker comes to mind.

I find it more than strange that the self promoted superior ancient aliens contact certain folk (who go on to make money, ching ching) so they can go out to educate the masses that they are not alone & to prepare for a mass showing of spacecraft, ascension etc, but all along hiding in the shadows & refusing to come out until everyone on the planet has acknowledged their existence. This will never happen as these people know dam well. Isn't this the same method religion uses on its flock? Have faith, believe, go forth & multiple, convert, character assassinate all non believers etc.

The guy mentions that only five or six people have been contacted & it's their job to get the info out. They're having a giraffe (laugh). What about the many different languages around the planet? Are these five or six people fully bilingual in every tongue? And what about the many billions of people who do not own or have access to a computer?

What is also interesting is how all of these so called aliens have easy name's that can be pronounced be English speaking people. I guess its much more convincing when they can pronounce simple names instead of challenging ones like Addfwyn, Amerawdwr or Eheubryd. Its also interesting on how all the planets & solar systems around the universe are also in the English sounding tongue instead of the beautiful sounding Eglwyswrw, Llanfair-ym-Muallt or Aberdaugleddau. I find this all very suspicious & that's not including the syntax they all use. "I am Ra should be, Ra am I".

I was once asked by a child while watching Star Gate SG1, "Why are all the aliens speaking English?". because its all make believe.

Another bit of importance. They even have a website & its only caters for the English language. http://andromedacouncil.com/index.html So much for these long lost cousins of ours showing love & respect. I guess the xenophobia mentality is universal? The format of their website sounds very New Age & condescending.

And just like a good old controlling & keep the people trapped religion, the dates are changing yet again. Its like a donkey chasing the carrot.

So they say that ships with small crews 3-4 will be landing in certain areas starting by the end of this summer 2011. Nothing as of yet. Too much negativity I guess on my part. Negativity being the "New" buzz word for blasphemy. Its all about shaming, labelling, silencing & controlling those who dare oppose the New doctrine.

The New finale date is now the end of 2014. Until 2013 comes along & its pushed back until 2017 & then 2020 & so on.

Should the truth movement continue to allow this fantasy [sic] to be promoted without at least some sort of evidence?

Should a database be drawn up naming & shaming all dis-info agents, outlets, media etc?

At the end of the day, we are here looking for answers. People talking about & making videos about alien councils / corporations that they dream or are channelling about is only confusing matters.

The alien names:

Zoltar - Commander
    Derga? - chairman
    Tanya? - vice chairwoman
    Bolta? - head of defence

Ring any bells?
    careful- Mr. Bob Dean has stated that the Galactic Federation of Light is REAL, and it's headquarters isn't in this galaxy. Bob Dean is a man of his word.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Chrononaut (2nd September 2011), fifi (2nd September 2011), onawah (12th September 2011), Ontarioguy (14th September 2011), perolator (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (1st September 2011), WhiteFeather (1st September 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

@TraineeHuman. Ghostrider brought up a good speaker in Mr Bob Dean, do you think he's just another new age, misleading ,metaphysical preacher and teller of a tall tale as well. LMK I'm interested in your answer.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DNA (2nd September 2011), shadowstalker (1st September 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)

The alien names:

Zoltar - Commander
    Derga? - chairman
    Tanya? - vice chairwoman
    Bolta? - head of defence

Ring any bells?
    careful- Mr. Bob Dean has stated that the Galactic Federation of Light is REAL, and it's headquarters isn't in this galaxy. Bob Dean is a man of his word.
    Yes, but I fear even great men like Bob Dean are not impervious to the methods of deception and manipulation being utilised by that particular group of beings.

As I understand it they have the ability to "stroke" the central nervous system of their "subjects", thus inducing sensations of bliss and euphoria that are basically just "manufactured" and not organic in nature. I feel that many fine people have fallen under the beguiling spell of these beings via the use of such methods.

All I'm saying is people should think carefully about who they choose to align themselves with, especially in these times as we move into a new age of consciousness and awareness... the implications for your soul journey are likely to be enormous! (so choose wisely)

I personally have grave concerns regarding the channeled information that I see coming from the GFoL. I suggest people attempt to look past the surface messages of love and light etc and try to read between the lines a little bit. If you do this and really "feel" into what is being said, you might find that they are not what they are claiming to be and that there is a much more insidious and manipulative side to their agenda and intentions towards us.

Either way, my only advice to people is to use their heart for guidance in such matters, for it will NEVER lead you astray! If your heart tells you that the GFoL are your friends/galactic family then who am I to try and steer you away from your natural soul journey. I know what my path is, however, and I know with absolute certainty that it doesn't include THEM!

Best wishes to all of you on your journeys... follow your heart and you can't go wrong

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Whitefeather, Bob Dean is indeed a man of integrity, though his knowledge also has limits, as does anyone else's.

As a result of my own direct telepathic/astral (awake) experiences, I agree that there definitely is a galactic federation, which itself seems to be a loose alliance of several federations. But I am emphatically skeptical whether most or all of the channelled material from "the GFL" etc that sometimes clogs up space on this Forum has anything to do with the real galactic government in any way. I'm sure the members of the real government would find it equally as ridiculous, if they ever bothered to consider it.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

annieVee (12th September 2011), Gardener (11th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011), onawah (12th September 2011), Sowelu (6th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bryn ap Gwilym;298109]What folk should understand is what this guy talks about happens when he is asleep. Yep, its all a dream. Not one bit of evidence, only good olde faith.

( I wish i could say my experiences were merely dreams but ive had more than one experience while full-blown awake)

For me, the Andromeda council, Galactic federation of Light etc are nothing more than cruel badly scripted hoaxes designed by monolingual thinking people who prey on the weak, gullible & fantasists. ( I agree that SOME and probably MOST of the information given is fabricated especially in the case of those who make money, but there are many milder reports that never make it to some interview and leave the experiencers themselves baffled)

There are far to many dis-information / PSYOP agents out there who hide under the disguise of channelers, contactees, enlightened ones, lightworkers, whistle blowers etc etc, that its almost impossible to distinguish what is the truth if any. ( This is true yet again having my own contact experience it frustrates me just as much when i try to search for others/more info and find a bunch joke "ufo" videos with silly alien dolls and scary faces/screams.

Imagine being on the other end of it, having seen something few people believe in and many others make fun of, or try to pin on overactive imaginations. I've always accepted that there is other life, with a space this huge and so many stars we can hardly say we're alone, however once you see it in front of ur face it changes ur perspective.

Now I have to dig for info on it because I want answers too.
    I believe most of what collier says is info sourced from other places,
    he just put the story together to fit his version. I have to say that i now know in my own personal heart that there are reptilian beings...why are they here? what do they want? that i don't know but it wasn't a friendly warm bunny of a creature either. Do i care if you believe me? not at all! i just want more info on the scary bastards)

I find it more than strange that the self promoted superior ancient aliens contact certain folk (who go on to make money, ching ching) ( keyword money, anyone who claims to be spiritual/enlightened and asks for money is a loon imo, I've never charged for anything spiritual, be it a simple card reading or healing ritual etc.)

The guy mentions that only five or six people have been contacted & it's their job to get the info out. They're having a giraffe (laugh). What about the many different languages around the planet? Are these five or six people fully bilingual in every tongue? And what about the many billions of people who do not own or have access to a computer? ( I agree this isn't true, so many people have been contacted for decades assuming they're not all lying...although he didnt specify if it was andromedans in particular...most alien contacts ive read about have been with greys, reptilians or those ones refered to as the nordics. credo mutwa goes on to talk about pink ones too)

What is also interesting is how all of these so called aliens have easy name's that can be pronounced be English speaking people. I guess its much more convincing when they can pronounce simple names instead of challenging ones like Addfwyn, Amerawdwr or Eheubryd. Its also interesting on how all the planets & solar systems around the universe are also in the English sounding tongue instead of the beautiful sounding Eglwyswrw, Llanfair-ym-Muallt or Aberdaugleddau. I find this all very suspicious & that's not including the syntax they all use. "I am Ra should be, Ra am I". ( There could be other factors, they could be simplifying their language for human ears...Personally i would think that most beings beyond 3rd demensional don't use a speaking language outside of this realm. If you're telepathic i can't imagine why you would need words)

(this site was obviously made by humans. hypothetically, even if they were based on the words of aliens humans have a tendency to add their own belief system into anything transcribed...just think of how different the bible became after several translations)
    (I don't believe in a set date...but i have felt something change over the last year, I've always had intense astral experiences but they happen more frequently then ever before. I'm not for the doom and gloom ideas, but i feel like the planet is somehow activating..or waking up... not something ive heard just something i more feel. )

Should the truth movement continue to allow this fantasy [sic] to be promoted without at least some sort of evidence? (whats the alternative? get pi**ed off because we're all frustrated about the ptb (alien or not) but at this time their individual resources vs. all of ours combined are so ridiculous that we can't do anything at this time. Attack our own communties for the differences in beliefs on who done it or why? Personally, I say "pack for the year for the months trip" We need to expect a violent war even if its quiet, store up food and water even if you believe we will be "saved" Fact of the matter is as many good intentions as there are alot of people are just plain vulnerable and keeping faith is all they got, why deny their last free right? Alot of our truthers are senior citizens or young folk who don't have the strength to carry the battering ram to the white house.

(So we're gonna start kicking people out because of their talents/abilities?)
    just because you haven't experienced it yet and fakes try to make money off of it, doesn't mean there aren't honest people who have these things happen to them involuntarily)

(I would love to be able to proove it to you! or anyone! (fam believes cause they have all experienced something ((6 siblings my mom and several family elders we can't all be crazy)).but It's really not that easy especially in the case of non-physical beings.

Ive seen it while awake and always try to get my partner to see the things i see but he can't, the closest was he got to see the lights once and his temperature dropped suddenly causing him to breath out frosty breath we could both see in a hot house.

I swear sometimes it feels like I'm "the girl who cried wolf" I might add I'm on no meds, do no drugs/very rarely drink and eat an almost entirely organic diet. PLUS i have no history of mental health disorders or any disorder for that matter. Again if you don't want to believe that's fine, but please don't make a mockery of everyone that does just because of a few attention w**res wanting to make a buck.)

I agree that hoping won't make it happen but if you got a battle plan/ideal way of doing things please share, I'm willing to hear your side of it. What do you believe we should focus on?
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

ajyana (11th November 2011), annieVee (12th September 2011), antelucem (16th September 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (2nd September 2011), Chrononaut (2nd September 2011), DNA (2nd September 2011), eric charles (1st December 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (6th October 2011), jcocks (2nd September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011), pickle (2nd September 2011), seko (7th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I don't know for sure, but I trust my gut, and my gut doesn't trust Bob Dean.
    He just happens to move in next door to Wendelle Stevens,,,and use his considerable charm and charsima to convince Stevens he was a member of the questionable "avary".

Bottom line is this for me, Bob Dean has never said or contributed any information to the UFO literature that hasn't already been repeated a hundred times over.
    I watched his video on Nibiru and I was like,,,okay,,,so you just read a Zacharia Sitchin book.
    I watched a video where he went on and on about the petrified Noahas Ark on top of a Mountian in Iran.
    I was like yea, so what, there is a whole documentary out on that.

And now your telling me Dean says the GFL are real?
    Wow, just one more nail in the coffin as far as the chances of Dean being legit as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by DNA; 2nd September 2011 at 13:36.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Gardener (11th November 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

We've never been left alone to evolve. All the rogue aliens are interfering with our lives on every aspect. The Prime Directive was thrown out a long time ago....
    You make a good point, stardustaquarion. Why don't the Andromedans contact Alex anymore? It makes alot of sense that they'd try to gain our hearts and minds for any unopposed takeover of our planet. An invasion without ever having to lift a finger...! Wow are we dumb, or what?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (3rd September 2011), Hughe (6th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Also, Bryn ap Gwilym, people need to start paying attention to their thoughts because many of their thoughts aren't their own. I know this because I've been listening to my own. It's amazing how subtle they can sneak something in and get it by our defenses. They can make things easily "resonate" with us.
    We have 2 minds. The one in our heads is easily manipulated. The one in our hearts stands firm....
    I'm just saying to be alert because they know us very well....

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alecs (6th October 2011), Aurvandil (12th September 2011), DNA (3rd September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Thank you for this wise remark.
    I like the info that Alex Collier is bringing, I also like e.g. Bashar. They seem to bring some kind of wisdom and that's good.
    But if their source is indeed ET remains the question ... (but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater).

I listened to a lot of Stan Deyo material (again) and picked up a lot more info compared to previous time.
    Sometimes I am confronted with things I don't want to accept but have to understand that I might not have a
    clear picture yet (although I assumed thus far that I had).

This time I understood that Stan's story about removing the 'noiselevel' was actually about Roswell. He's now
    the next person to tell that Roswell was actually a setup to enforce the idea of aliens.

I think I see some dots here that can be connected.
    Joseph Farrell says that Roswell was related to the Nazis, in the Orion conspiracy is stated that they faked a crash
    to convince the Russians they had a disk now too. Additionally the question can be raised if an advanced technology coming
    from this far could be crashed this easily.

So was this just an engineered psyop for the purposes as mentioned in the Orion conspiracy and to remove the noiselevel
    as Stan Deyo suggested ? If the Nazis are related to the growing shadowy cabal in the US than Joseph Farrell is right too !
    I really start leaning towards this idea.

Now according to Stan there are only 2 groups involved: the humans and the fallen angels.
    My new internal conflict is that Stan knows very well what he is talking about on one hand but brings in a lot of religious stuff as well.
    The humans and the fallen angels.....that's the ticket friends.This is what EVERYTHING is about. We came here to learn basically how to deal with evil and alot of us have got caught up in the trappings of evil.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Wouldn't there be at least three? cause if there are fallen angels there are definately the ones who have not yet fallen too.
    Names get switched around alot, religious people will use religious terms and religious descriptions to describe the same situation...
    Personally I've always believed the "revelations" to be an add-on by the churches... they like to do that fear thing

It would seem that a "turning point" is not far off but its still to early to say what's going to happen exactly.
    By my own astral experience (I spend alot of time wandering),
    I'd have to say there's way more than just a few races out there but that's my opinion take it or leave it ^-~
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

jcocks (11th September 2011), Lisab (6th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Andromedan contactee Tolec: "The ET war is over"

The next contact case is new. I don't know if he's a real contactee or not. I'm just sharing this.

There's a man who also claims to be in contact with the Andromedans. He calls himself "Tolec".

- He says the long war between the good and the bad ETs is over. He claims the good ETs won the war (Alex Collier also said in his January 2010 lecture that the bad guys are done, finished).

- He says the good ETs are soon going to start a direct contact with Earth humans.

- He says Japan was meant to be the first country to be contacted but now the first country is the USA. On his website he tells in which order different countries and areas are going to be contacted.

Tolec claims:

"The time line projected for this contact & visitation:

the most accurate date is now projected to be sometime late this summer 2011, approximately mid-late September, continuing through 2012 / 2013, as needed, depending on the pace of their progress in reconnecting with humanity around the globe."

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/ContactFromAndromeda.htm

Alfred Webre interviews Tolec:

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Arc (2nd October 2011), Flasky (11th September 2011), Miller (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (14th September 2011), Ria (11th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Default Re: Andromedan contactee Tolec: "The ET war is over"

We will soon find out.

September 11 2011 and counting....

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

ktlight (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (14th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast