+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

there is no free energy, the energy is just energy as it always has been and it is free for all living creatures a priori, except the humans. the concept of free/ not free energy is created by the human mind. (remember, all mains and the earth were still free for the native americans just couple of centuties ago). Waiting for a fe device is so absurd, as WE should not have accepted the concept of nonfree energy/scarecity etc. on the first place...so the question is, are we ready to realise and accept our birth right again.
    P.S. it is only up to us how far the changes will go and whether they will be good or negative (free energy could very well be complemented by a total global control system as some fiction has well described).
    Last edited by galilava; 18th June 2013 at 11:41. Reason: p.s.
    My heart is as open as the sky ...(Kama Sutra, A Tale of Love)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to galilava For This Post:

sandy (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #502
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi Ilie:

Yes, the food example is one where relative energy abundance has made life much different than it used to be. In the industrialized world, many things that were once considered luxuries (like a full belly, and no threat of going hungry) are now taken for granted, and many things taken for granted (such as slavery and barefoot and pregnant women) are relics of history. I was a Freddie fanatic while young, and saw Queen play in 1982, in the penultimate show that they played in the USA. He was one of a kind.

Hi Galilava:

The ideas that you present have been discussed in these threads several times before. The idea of free or not is born of scarcity, and energy has always been scarce on Earth. No study of the human past, including Indians, or the history of life on Earth, has ever found that Golden Age of energy abundance. What I call Free Energy means abundant, environmentally harmless energy that nobody is going to pay for. That has never been seen on Earth before (at least, for public consumption http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground). The changes that abundant, harmless energy can bring to humanity can be vast and unprecedented:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

The words are not so important, but the ideas are. But the only practical way to what I call free energy is going to be through technology, as the human journey has always been about technology. These threads are about bringing the fifth epoch of the human journey into manifestation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post674575

It may be the only way that we prevent our self-destruction, while taking most of the ecosphere with us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th June 2013 at 12:44.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th June 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (19th June 2013), Melinda (2nd August 2013), mosquito (3rd August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th June 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #503
    Ilie Pandia

Lately I've been lazy and I've put off imagining abundance for more "important stuff".

I've been sucked back into life and into survival mode, into worrying about the future. Sure, Free Energy and abundance is nice, but until we have them someone needs to worry, right...?

Wade has said countless times now just how hard it is to simply imagine abundance. When I first read that I thought was a pretty silly thing to say: I surely can imagine anything I want, abundance and Free Energy included!!

I couple of years later I am forced to admit that he was right. It comes so much easier for me to imagine and write about doom and gloom, disasters, conflict, cataclysms, war poverty and suffering. That just comes "naturally" and feels "close and real to me". While imagining abundance, and how things can be different (much much different) take a considerable effort to do, and most of times feels like silly wishful thinking.

So that is an interesting thing in itself: how come it's so easy to imagine hard times and nearly impossible to imagine abundance? If anything, they should be just as difficult or easy to imagine, but they are not. Isn't this strange? Shouldn't we question this?

I am deeply conditioned to think in a specific way, to expect specific things and laugh at "impossible imaginings". And breaking out of this conditioning seems like the hardest battle, because it feels like going against anything that "you know to be true"... but do you know?... do you really know? This strong bias towards scarcity based thinking (and fear) is Godzilla's greatest asset. It is not clear if he has brought his contribution to this or if he is just profiting by our thinking, but he has a vested interest in keeping us the way we are: deep into scarcity thinking.

Frankly, we don't even know what abundance is. We make all kinds of effort to define it, to think about it, but most often than not we pollute those ideas with our fearful thoughts. True abundance it's so alien to us that I think we actually fear it. It's so unknown that we don't want to go there, not even in thought. It's OK to have little pockets of abundance, here and here, but just as long as the scarcity background is still standing firmly on its legs. We want some change, but not any kind of radical change...

If you think deeply about the implication of properly using Free Energy in our world, you quickly start to see the world falling apart around you. What you were absolutely sure it was true, you learn it is not. You may find that your heroes are not the saints you thought them to be. You may even have to take a deep look at yourself and your actions and see if they still make sense in an abundant world. Your entire life would change dramatically.

I have a strong hunch, that with abundance, one has no one left to blame for all his fears and for all of his "mis-fortunes" in life. With abundance comes absolute freedom and with that comes absolute responsibility for ones life. You lose your right to blame another and you have to come to terms with the creator (of whatever) that you are. Perhaps this is one of the unconscious fears that keeps us from imagining Free Energy?

Even as I write this, there is a background feeling that I am still dancing around the issue and I did not go yet to the core of it. Getting closer... but not quite there yet.

Am I ready to give up everything I though I knew? Am I ready to completely give up my life style and my beliefs? Am I ready to accept abundance, joy and well being, not only for my dear ones, but for my perceived "enemies" as well? Am I ready to forgive or do I still have vengeful thoughts and I am just waiting to be powerful enough so can show 'em who's boss?

Free Energy comes with the very real promise of Heaven on Earth, but there is a price, and that is shedding our current belief systems in order to face and accept the new reality.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2013), Elly (3rd August 2013), Fred Steeves (2nd August 2013), kudzy (2nd August 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Melinda (2nd August 2013), mosquito (3rd August 2013), Muzz (14th September 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013), Wade Frazier (2nd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #504
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Do you want to write my essay for me? That is one of the most brilliant posts that I have ever seen, and it is getting at the nub of it. My understanding is that all fears have their roots in not feeling in control of what happens to our physical bodies, and while we live in physical reality, we will be subject to fear. But there is the natural fear when faced with something immediately life-threatening, and there is the chronic, low-level fear that comes from what we imagine might happen. And yes, people much prefer to imagine fearful, scarcity-based scenarios over those of abundance.

The human journey has been filled with fearful imaginings, with the all-too-real specters of hunger, violence, privation, abuse, and the like just around the corner for most people during world history. This is baked very deeply, from the beginnings of the human journey, when we were killer apes. When we allegedly became sentient, we not only developed better memories and imaginations, we were able to “play” with them in ways that most other animals cannot. Because fearful situations have predominated during the human journey, ideologies, “entertainment” (horror movies, etc.), and our societal structures are oriented around fear, and Godzilla other parasite/predators have learned to exploit it in ways that can be considered ingenious.

This fear and addiction to scarcity comes in many guises, and they really come into view when you begin to engage people on FE and abundance. The vast majority simply refuses to imagine it, and it is not all just denial. If you look into the fringes very deeply, you will find that most of it is invalid. I was just looking yesterday into some alternative interpretations of archeological evidence that somebody has promoted to me, and it was the same old, same old - a lot of speculation and wishful thinking, in quite unscientific ways, projected onto the evidence. There is mountain of chaff burying the kernels of wheat, and I can understand scientists and other intellectuals wanting to wave it all away.

But when you are on the cutting edge of this FE stuff, hearing about Sparky Sweet’s adventures:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

or Adam Trombly’s:

http://projectearth.com/about/adam-trombly

or Dennis’s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

or mine ( ), then it becomes all too real. The bare facts of our journeys are usually far larger than life, but they are not more difficult to investigate than anybody else’s story, especially when people such as Dennis richly document their journeys in their books. That is not the hard part. The hard part is people laying aside their many misconceptions and delusions, so that they can begin to perceive reality beyond what the cultural managers have concocted for mass consumption. Almost nobody on Earth possesses the personal integrity to do so, because their delusions feed and comfort them. And almost nobody will get to understand that bitter truth until they actually try to do something that will have an impact.

Just imagining what can be with FE is some very heavy lifting, which is why I say that this thread is the best that I have seen on the Internet, because it just imagines what aspects of today’s world become obsolete in a world of abundance, and as readers of this thread have likely realized, almost everything about today’s world becomes obsolete.

For a person who lives in fear, their entire world coming to an end can conjure all manner of dire scenarios, even if what replaces the world they know is heaven on Earth. That is one reason why I say that the masses are only going to begin to wake up when an FE device is delivered to their homes and their electric meter stops. If that day happens, stuff like this thread is going to take on great importance, as so much of the road ahead would actually be imagined, and the people in my merry little band will be on their way to making the epochal changes that FE can bring. People are not going to have to stretch their minds all that far to begin to understand what could lie ahead. But far more than 99% of the population is not going to be willing or even able to imagine abundance until the means to have it is delivered to them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Again, only the needles in haystacks are going to be able to get this ball rolling, and one of the first steps is just imagining that it is possible. This is vitally important, early-stage work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd August 2013 at 13:22.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (2nd August 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Muzz (14th September 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #505
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Am I ready to give up everything I though I knew? Am I ready to completely give up my life style and my beliefs? Am I ready to accept abundance, joy and well being, not only for my dear ones, but for my perceived "enemies" as well? Am I ready to forgive or do I still have vengeful thoughts and I am just waiting to be powerful enough so can show 'em who's boss?

Free Energy comes with the very real promise of Heaven on Earth, but there is a price, and that is shedding our current belief systems in order to face and accept the new reality.
    Hey there Ilie, here's my take on this. I'm chagrin to use a military term here, but "prepping the battle field" comes to mind. It is commonly known that in order to have a *true* spiritual transformation, one will eventually come face to face with a "dark night of the soul" episode. Anyone who has been through that will tell you that's where their old life literally shattered to pieces, and a new life began to build with a whole new set of eyes. This is the prepping of the battle field so to speak.

Before this time things like spirituality, abundance, our inherent Creator abilities etc., are nothing but a bunch of ideas and concepts gleaned from reading books and such. The knowledge is parroted and mimicked, not internalized. It's only during that extreme dark time, when all is seemingly lost, that we are broken and desperate enough to truly let go of everything we thought we knew, and take a step off that cliff into the unknown. That fateful step is where true magic enters a life, and where a solid foundation has been laid from which to eventually fly and be free. And as George Harrison says: "It Don't Come Easy".

So it's no wonder that the vast majority of people have a tough time (to say the least) with things like you're talking about, as one has to literally die in spirit in order to even *begin* the journey of *true* understanding. I have a strong hunch Wade would not argue with this. This kind of understanding cannot be forced, cannot be copied, and cannot be memorized, it has to come straight from one's heart and soul.

I think this would be a good point to incorporate Wade's choir here as well, as it goes hand in hand. Just like creating regular music, it must come forth freely and naturally. If one truly loves music, they will catch themselves humming or singing something pretty much wherever they go. It's that natural love of something flowing forth without so much as a thought to doing it. Song sheet not required.

10. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

Yes, Fred, I will not disagree with the thrust of your post. If Michael is to be believed, almost the entire purpose of our being here as a soul’s “fragment” is to be indoctrinated into false consciousness, AKA the False Personality (which is fear-based), and then learn to access “essence” (AKA our soul, love, etc.). I am trying to help it along on a global scale. If everybody had to do the heavy lifting that I have, then it would not happen, and we will quickly go down the tubes as a species (and pick another life form without opposable thumbs on another planet to finish our incarnation cycles). As I have stated, I am not looking for people who had their faces rubbed in evil like I did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

to then go to the darkest of places:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

to then triumph. Almost nobody on Earth today can pass that test, and I don’t look for people who can, or who have lived it at Dennis’s surreal Level:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

People like Ilie are exactly what I am looking for, for this project. He did not go through the meat grinder like the FE heroes did, but he is awake, however he got there, which is usually by having some kind of experience that gave him a peek behind the veil of our conditioning. What he is doing on this thread is exactly what I hoped somebody would do.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd August 2013 at 15:30.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Elly (3rd August 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (2nd August 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #507
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    It is commonly known that in order to have a *true* spiritual transformation, one will eventually come face to face with a "dark night of the soul" episode. Anyone who has been through that will tell you that's where their old life literally shattered to pieces, and a new life began to build with a whole new set of eyes. This is the prepping of the battle field so to speak.

Before this time things like spirituality, abundance, our inherent Creator abilities etc., are nothing but a bunch of ideas and concepts gleaned from reading books and such. The knowledge is parroted and mimicked, not internalized. It's only during that extreme dark time, when all is seemingly lost, that we are broken and desperate enough to truly let go of everything we thought we knew, and take a step off that cliff into the unknown. That fateful step is where true magic enters a life, and where a solid foundation has been laid from which to eventually fly and be free.

So it's no wonder that the vast majority of people have a tough time (to say the least) with things like you're talking about, as one has to literally die in spirit in order to even *begin* the journey of *true* understanding. I have a strong hunch Wade would not argue with this. This kind of understanding cannot be forced, cannot be copied, and cannot be memorized, it has to come straight from one's heart and soul.
    Fred hits the nail on the head again. You a hammer or something, where everything looks like a nail to you these days? I know this thread is about emergent technologies, but you have hit on a very salient point in how we need to tear down the castle walls we have built, go through the dark night of the soul, and emerge with a clean and empty hard drive in order to load new software, the truth of who we are and our spirituality.

This post of yours would fit quite nicely in Bill's Jesus, Magdalene, Gnostic, Archon thread.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Fred Steeves (2nd August 2013), kudzy (2nd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), mosquito (3rd August 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #508
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I've been sucked back into life and into survival mode, into worrying about the future. Sure, Free Energy and abundance is nice, but until we have them someone needs to worry, right...?

Wow Ilie - I empathize with everything you say in this brilliant post.

Being sucked back into survival and fear mode is one of the most pernicious ways we limit ourselves. I'm right there at the moment and do NOT like it. As you say, imagining the world as it could be becomes much more difficult when you have to think about the daily necessities. (I'm not going to go into what's been going on for me recently, suffice it to say it was basic survival stuff). As Wade has so often said - it's all about energy, and I'm beginning to see that this is fundamental to virtually every aspect of human life.

Stay present in your life and your issues Ilie, you're where you are for a reason, and you'll come through. Thank you.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #509
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

We are only but a fragment of a soul, maybe this is why the imagining of our society living in abundance minute by minute feels so challenging right now. There are other changes that need to take place, then the integration will be more natural and easier, and yet like a chick pecking the shell of an egg from the inside, we are requested to push our way into this new world, not only by understanding the old energy material that we used as fule and by tracking our thought pattern and identifying our submissivness that led us to the bottom of this lesson of scarcity , but also by moving to the other side of the fence and play it rich.

Truth is we are programmed bilological machines not unlike any other computure software only for the fact that we have the ability to break our own program, this is what we are requested to do now - to break the program and to reprogram ourselves again

The soul searching and difficulty to imagine Ilie expressed with such candidness is nothing but the breaking of the program inhbited in us for many many years, a one which was implanted by others. Now we are learning this fact, also the fact that we can override the old software and reprogram ourselves and the world around us again. The rebelion of the robots type of thing. And as long as we reflect and as long as we desire, this is our way to reach the goal, step by step moving towards the exit.

Thanks Ilie for your very well written post, which we can all identify with and may I add Mazal tov and Happy birthday!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 3rd August 2013 at 06:58.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Elly (3rd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), mosquito (3rd August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

My reply to your nice post is over here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post710814

as it is kind of off-topic for this thread.

Best,

Wade

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

Hi:

One last reply to Ilie’s recent post is that I see the same chaos, mayhem, and evil in the world that many others see. But when I look at those situations, I think about what kind of situations those become in a world of FE and abundance, and they quickly disappear, becoming relics of the Age of Scarcity. It is almost like you can name any dire situation on Earth today, and FE and abundance solves them, and true abundance will necessarily be based on FE. The primary possible downsides are weaponization and environmental abuse, but those are both products of the scarcity mindset, and would quickly go away with FE and abundance, and those peacekeeping grandmothers can keep the delusional Young Warriors and others from performing suicidally stupid acts until the new reality finally sinks in for them.

Without FE, virtually all of the “abundance” talk and visions that are bandied about are not really possible. That is why FE is the lynchpin, and Godzilla knows this well, which is why FE is subjected to the kind of suppression that it is. When people begin thinking about abundance, and they start waxing mystically, socially, politically, and in other ways, the danger is losing sight of what is important. I have noticed that most who do that are scientifically illiterate, so they pursue what they “know,” but scientific illiteracy is a fatal flaw in learning to think comprehensively, and people then tend to hack at branches with their limited perspective. A social or political movement is not going to make FE happen, nor will the inventor of the hour, a new business, and a bunch of mystical stuff. All of those things are on the side-effect level, not causal, although the case can be made for the mystical stuff, but it is easy to get ungrounded and impractical when people go down the mystical rabbit holes, and many await the unwary and inexperienced.

So, I think it is OK to be aware of the state of the world and humanity, but if a person dons FE lenses, and sees what can be with FE and abundance, then the view is at least hopeful.

Best,

Wade

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Melinda (5th August 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th August 2013), sandy (4th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #512
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

...imagining abundance...
    That post had a beautiful feel Ilie.

One of the reasons I enjoy thinking about FE (and this, Wade’s and the Future Earth thread) is that I find the more I think about it, the more chance I give both the obvious and not so obvious benefits of abundance to reconfigure my thinking. It’s an ongoing process - the more I study, the deeper I feel the blocks shifting, and the more I believe that great changes are possible.

I can’t even remember when I first became aware of FE tech. But I remember watching Brian O’Leary’s Camelot interview and looking around my room. I started to imagine my own flat being completely self-sufficient – everything electric running, without monetary cost, on FE independently. The computer, fridge, cooker, hot water and lights. No bills to pay. No pollution. There would be no noise - due to how the tech would change/improve thanks to lower costs in manufacture / recycling. Then I imagined the extra (not-yet-invented / available) tech that FE could help bring about, which could enable me to grow my own food whilst drawing and purifying water from the air. Suddenly my new FE flat created a self-sufficient existence where I didn’t have to earn money to meet my basic needs. Then I imagined an entire street, an entire town, an entire world, where everyone was living this way – how it would open people up to each other more, with more time and less stress – enabling more love and creation. More time to create ourselves, to create and explore new ideas and new potential in our immediate and global lives, rather than being tied down ‘creating’ income to pay for our basic needs.

Even if, in my self-sufficient FE flat, there was tech that needed mending, in an FE world where I was working-for-money less I would have more time to learn, understand and mend the technology in my home. FE-powered tech would eventually be better enabled to mend itself, and a world of plenty is where more and more of us would help each other for free because firstly - we wouldn’t ‘need’ money to reimburse our generosity, and secondly – we would not feel the insecurities of being ‘taken for granted’ the way we do now, so often, based on feeling our talents and the time we give are not appreciated as much as we’d like. Many jobs could be done a lot quicker, not only because of advanced FE tech, but because people would have less or no financial incentive to lie and draw out the mending process just so they could charge more and justify their trade. They would feel less or no motivation to overcomplicate processes in order to prove their usefulness and make you feel dependent on their expertise.

Having that vision was part of what seeded my daily, continuing, FE enthusiasm.

You said : “...If you think deeply about the implication of properly using Free Energy in our world, you quickly start to see the world falling apart around you. What you were absolutely sure it was true, you learn it is not. You may find that your heroes are not the saints you thought them to be.”
    Like so many things, the hero worship phenomenon seems to relate to scarcity. We raise up heroes often because they appear to be an embodiment of what we have not been able to achieve ourselves. But far more ‘rare’ feats of genius, fitness or courage are achievable by the masses in a world of wider abundance (helping to make collaborative efforts rather than competitive ones a more stimulating challenge too.) In a world of scarcity we want the rare, progressive scientist, artist or other-natured pioneer who brings hope and seemingly rare truth in the dark landscape to be admirable in every aspect of themselves. We want them to be perfect so that no-one can question their brilliance, so they are immune to criticism on every front and no-one has an excuse to look away and return their gaze to inferior modes of thinking. We even use them as a distraction so that we ourselves do not have to return our gaze inward to what needs to be fixed within us. It makes us feel good about ourselves to feel we know the goodness or brilliance we haven’t attained has been embodied by at least one other. In a world of scarcity we are hard on our heroes. Expecting too much, and calling it love, when really it is a distraction from the love we have struggled to nourish within. A prison of scarcity compounds the struggle. A world of abundance makes the inward adventure more exciting and worthwhile.

When you asked “Am I ready to accept abundance, joy and well being, not only for my dear ones, but for my perceived "enemies" as well? Am I ready to forgive or do I still have vengeful thoughts and I am just waiting to be powerful enough so can show 'em who's boss?...” ...it reminded me of what I often find myself thinking – that a lot of anger is really just love that became blocked. Love that was rejected, love that was betrayed, love that was never even recognised, love that was afraid to show itself for fear of the consequences. Not being recognised for our talents, our sacrifice, our good intentions – and being made to feel like we should be tough enough not to care – results in us burying these wounds so they are relegated to a place where they can end up getting the better of us subconsciously, making the wounds harder to mend.

Living in a world that rewards people for lying and stepping over one another, makes icons out of people who exploit fellow beings and the earth and calls it ‘success,’ drives people away from the true meaning of love and encourages us to seek ‘recognition’ for meaningless or demeaning accomplishments. In a world of plenty and collaboration a lot of the ‘recognition’ we currently seek, to prove ourselves as savvy business people and ample providers would become meaningless – enabling us to form a much deeper notion of what makes us worthwhile individuals. Enabling us to truly see that spending our time and energy seeking revenge is a poor distraction from what we could be doing with our time instead – i.e. creating, healing, being free of toxic emotions. Why would I want to spend my time angrily hunting down an enemy to punish them when a world of love, freedom and abundance is waiting to be felt and explored on a daily basis?

We must be vigilant in guarding against destructive forces, but that is not the same as being vengeful. In an abundant world that vigilance becomes easier to hold as a gentle awareness, rather than the state of fear we are encouraged into now. Part of vengefulness has to do with compensation and recognition. Naturally, in a world of true sense, respect and abundance, we seek less recognition from the outside, and are freer to sense the subtle frequencies that speak to our hearts and remind us when we are flowing from our soul. From higher guidance. Those frequencies are less and less drowned out by the noise of our baser needs and contrived desires that are compounded in a world of scarcity. And in a world of abundance, if we are injured by another, we are more inclined to heal our anger so we can get on with returning to our abundant state. A vengeful man or woman in today’s world is often drawn to feel vengeful because their enemy has made their hard and bitter world more difficult than it already was. A world where a man feels he has nothing spiritually (even if he is a billionaire), and therefore nothing left to lose, is a world where revenge seems like the only satisfaction attainable, a small compensation in a world that seems to offer so little. But in a state of abundance there is so much more to lose, so much more worth safeguarding, and so much more to be enjoyed in the uplifting world that is constantly, vitally, all around us.

The more I have carried the notions addressed in these FE threads around with me, the more I have stumbled across remnants of scarcity-based thinking in my own head. The little jolts of fear that say “Wait a minute, is this really the right way to go?” When that happens it’s a reminder of how I deeply-programmed I’ve been, of how there really aren’t many frames of reference in this world for abundance to lean back on, except the odd level 19 person (as Wade refers to them) who can perhaps live off water and sunlight alone. It’s a reminder to me that imagining it and holding the vision really can be a tall order for us.

I remember as a young child seeing occasional TV news about man-made global-warming being a potential problem for future generations. It bothered me immensely. But children of this generation have been bombarded in the last ten or so years with a constant flow of announcements that the damage may be irreversible. This is traumatic information to be digesting from your earliest years; to be surrounded by a world that apparently, for generations, didn’t care enough to stop doing the damage that would affect your own future and the planetary stability. It is scarcity-conditioning at a deep and at times insidious level. If we’re responsible we learn not to wallow in thoughts of who to blame, but to instead forgive our predecessors for their ignorance and search for solutions. I see a lot of young people doing that now and it lifts my spirit, seeing them take on the challenge with a determined, soulful resolve.

The destruction of war due to insanity (laying aside that which is based on scarcity) is a fear that we all address. But the fear that your own race cannot sustain its development without destroying its home can have an even deeper, more soul-crushing consequence for our personal growth. Once we fully switch to sustainable energy solutions, which enable us to create and recycle our material goods without diminishing our resources, that overwhelming threat of such sweeping environmental destruction will become obsolete – and children will be born into a world that offers them not only safety, but shared and infinitely glorious possibilities for their future.

Quote Wade Frazier, Post 504 : “...the masses are only going to begin to wake up when an FE device is delivered to their homes and their electric meter stops. If that day happens, stuff like this thread is going to take on great importance, as so much of the road ahead would actually be imagined...”
    That is what I long for in the world – more people becoming aware of FE and sharing their visions like planners. I look forward to when doctors, teachers, agriculturists and architects begin coming together to show the world a vision of what is possible. A reality of no poverty, and extraordinary opportunity. It’s why I love these threads – weaving, as they are, a new and healing world.

Quote Fred Steeves, Post 505: “...So it's no wonder that the vast majority of people have a tough time (to say the least) with things like you're talking about, as one has to literally die in spirit in order to even *begin* the journey of *true* understanding...”
    I agree with Fred that when we’re making truly reconfiguring changes in ourselves it feels like our old ways are dying a death inside us. With that can come fear or anguish, a panicked clinging. That’s why I think Wade says it right when he says FE is not a subject for quick-study artists. I’m still reconfiguring my scarcity-thinking, every day, all the time, and the more I look at this subject with love, patience and willingness, the more it seems to settle in my psyche – birthing new life while the old beliefs and fear are slowly dying their death. As Limor said...
    Quote “...this is what we are requested to do now - to break the program and to reprogram ourselves again...”
    I possibly could have said all this with fewer words; but words are one of those things in my little world that seem to flow in abundance...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #513
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

A visit to this thread gave me a tremendous uplifting. Melinda, you are a rich woman, and this is not being said with any reference to money. I'll say it as short as possible, as I am in a state of scarcity when it comes to words - all the participants in this and on Wade's thread have a lush and well developed inner world and an original way of thinking. The flexibility of the mind may be a needed requirment for a change of awarness not less then that of a caring heart, the school that advocates using only logical left brain thinking is somewhat poor when looking for solutions which are outside of the box, that is in FE case - the strictness of exact science.

I dare say limited thinking may become obsolete as well, our perception system is completely about to change and the term 'Energy' will get such a broader meaning that the whole game will take some new (currently unavailable) rules. I somehow doubt we can stay in this rigid physical world, when we learn to use our own energy without the need for technology, but that is far down the line, first step first and Wade's essays and deapth of observation and understanding may open a door to a new world which combines the exact with some radical new thinking which will (it is already forming now) create what can be called - the new science - the tangible and measurable with an observation and consideration of the 'unexplainable'. It is all about allowing the mind to be 'bend like a pretzel'.

I am personally thankful and inspired by everyone here for doing simply that
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th August 2013 at 21:55.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Melinda (6th August 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #514
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    A visit to this thread gave me a tremendous uplifting. Melinda, you are a rich woman, and this is not being said with any reference to money. I'll say it as short as possible, as I am in a state of scarcity when it comes to words - all the participants in this and on Wade's thread have a lush and well developed inner world and an original way of thinking...
    Thank you for that Limor, and for your whole post.
    I feel the same about everyone’s contributions here, and am very glad you are here.

It can be hard work sharing and digging and searching, especially when few or none in our immediate lives feel compelled to the same questions.

In reference to what you said about transcending external technology, you got me thinking again... The never-before-seen and vast potential of FE to transform our predatory relationship with the world and each other as creators into a far more harmonious one is truly ground-breaking I think, and keeps the issue of FE tied very closely to our spiritual intent. Both in bringing it about, and in using it for transcendent purposes. [What I’m writing isn’t directly aimed at you – just a way for me to sketch my thoughts, which are plenty, once again.]

Perhaps if we had evolved differently we would not be having the external FE technology discussion – we would instead, as seven billion creators or so, be levitating and manifesting our wishes in a world of telepathy and pure psychic abundance. But for whatever reason that is not our reality, yet, on this plane. As you described it : “that is far down the line...” What we have instead is a world with tremendous potential where we have damaged our environment and each other enormously, and in that respect I see FE as a way for us to stop the external plundering so we can begin a new phase of internal healing and exploration. Without mending the damage we’ve done I’m not sure we’re offering a world to future generations that will be an easy place to transcend survival mode and develop psychic abundance. Perhaps a few who choose to live in the forest can do it for themselves, but how long before the other billions come to take that forest down due to ignorance, greed and a misguided perception of necessity? I would like a solution for all of us, not just a few. If it is possible. I believe FE can offer that – allowing us to not only continue but expand our creativity in a way that solar panels and wind farms cannot. Wind farms, solar farms, river dams and tidal technology itching over the landscape and keeping us tied dependently to a grid, is not my idea of progress when FE can offer us a revolutionary kind of freedom.

As someone who is not technologically-minded I have found the work on these threads, and the resultant thoughts that follow me around, to be a very healthy reminder of how I live and benefit from a technological world. Economic powers will continue to throw potentially distracting gadgetry and mind-affecting machinery at us, with or without FE. The only reason I imagine they would stop is if the excuse is there that we can no longer afford them in terms of energy use. Whilst some folk may see that kind of restriction as a good thing, and therefore FE as a bad thing, I can’t help but see it as defeatist. I want to imagine and build a world where future generations can have abundance and freedom and navigate the stars. I find that to be a more wonderful way to save ourselves from destruction than simply abstaining from development. And the FE solution means a world of abundance that can be shared by billions of souls all learning from each other; not just the uber-wealthy or the extraordinary handful that slipped under the radar and learned to live off sunlight, wild berries and a personal supply of chi.

What I get from what you said, Limor, is that what we’re talking about becoming obsolete, with both internal and external FE, is most ideas of limitation that we are currently faced with in the world around us. The responsible use of external FE can help move us to that place of abundant internal FE and also clean up the damage we’ve done. What new ways of seeing and being will be opened to us after generations of living with that freedom likely won’t be imaginable until we get there. So it seems a shame to be worrying about how we’ll function without the prison bars to which we’ve become accustomed (something that’s been mentioned here before.) When we’re not pushed up against the wall and divided... we are harmonious, freedom-loving, sentient creators and love streams through us like water through the rivers and the wind through the air.

I have often found these threads, and what we are all trying to do here (encircling them with our thoughts even if not by posting), to be beautiful. Inspiring, frustrating, worthwhile, challenging, uplifting - and beautiful.

Believe it or not I was just going to write a little thank you when I decided to post ...but once I get going it all starts flowing

May abundance come to us, wherever we are

Last edited by Melinda; 7th August 2013 at 11:02.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th August 2013), Limor Wolf (8th September 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #515
    Ilie Pandia

Hi,

Another thing that will go away with Free Energy is Genetically Modified Organisms as they are done today. (GMOs)

The main arguments I hear about promoting GMOs are these:
    - would solve the problem of world hunger
    - are more resistant to harsh environments and insects and so require less "maintenance" costs
    - they can be better preserved (again saving on costs)

What you don't hear much in the Main Stream Media is that GMOs will enable a monopoly on seeds and therefore on food. How's that for a perfect racket? (Along with water rights and the racket of all rackets: the energy "production" monopoly).

Food productions (as everything else) is an Energy game: from planting, watering, taking care of the crops, harvesting, transporting and preparing food. All the costs involved are Energy Costs. So with Free Energy the "official reasons" for GMOs become obsolete. This of course results from the fact that FE would make "profit" and "capitalism" relics of the pasts. Every Monsanto employee and stock holders have a lot to win if they think GMOs are they way to go! They stand to lose it all if FE would ever become a reality. Of course, the loss is the loss of an illusion, but they are so focused on it that they fail to see just how much "better" the new paradigm is.

I use the word "better" reluctantly, because it does not do justice to the change. The new paradigm (the Free Energy paradigm) would be virtually unrecognizable and incomparable to what we have today. There is virtually nothing that will not be totally transformed beyond recognition. And I suspect this fear of the new, of loosing your "niche carved in hell" with your "hard work and hard earned money" is why most people simply dismiss Free Energy, or they think that a new gizmo will just "lower their bills"... Yes lower bills is good, no bills is "better", but with FE all this just goes away. Can you imagine your entire life's work, belief systems (religious and scientific) becoming obsolete and you being OK with this? It this thought terrifying you or exciting you? Of course we tend to believe (especially here at Avalon, and I include myself in this) that our beliefs are more "real" and more "correct", that FE would be big change but not THAT big!!! What if it is? Well then... better not having it then... better looking at something else... better hacking at branches... I'd better pay those bills...

Another thing that would become obsolete is brain washing! (with advertising and marketing included here). Yes, there are good people in those departments, but this quote is so very true:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends on not understanding it."

They will justify their job, their actions and their product as being valuable. Actually, a good advertiser has to first believe in the product himself before selling it to others! So we have brain washing, starting with self-brain washing in some cases.

This will make no sense with Free Energy whatsoever. Another bunch that will lose their jobs... oh poor economy... so many jobs lost due to this Free Energy thing! How are we going to cope? What will do if can't do my job? Who will I be if the skills I've honed my entire life are now worthless?

Well, I was a bit more dramatic with this post and it was in part triggered by the attached photo. Just imagine if this would make sense when Energy is freely available in abundant quantities?

(Click to enlarge)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gmos_brain_washing.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	22848

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bob (14th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Limor Wolf (14th September 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #516
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Ilie Pandia says:

Hi,

Another thing that will go away with Free Energy is Genetically Modified Organisms as they are done today. (GMOs)
    Howdy Ilie Pandia - first time saying hola with you.

GMO

I have followed this from the genetic viral transcription mechanism

Briefly, there is a tie-in I believe directly into Morgellons from the gene vector transfer virus being used to splice in the new gene into the Genetically Modified Organism

Monsanto swears (are their lips moving?) that the transposon virus is totally deactivated, but I have had discussion with a leading UK Virologist, Dr. Vanessa Hill and done my own research on the various transposons being used, that they DO NOT necessarily in-activate after transferring for instance the desired SPIDER TOXIN gene to the plant (to create a natural toxin for instance to certain insects).

So if the VIRUS that cause GENE SPLICING continues to transfer genes, what's the potential that the gene for maybe one of the plan't own characteristics (like lets grow cellulose fibres for instance) transfers over to the person (or cow) eating the GMO. I believe what the potential then is, we get in some cases plant genes being injected into the human or animal by the transposon virus. ONE becomes genetically modified having now "junk DNA" incorporated into ones gene code.

So those things could very well then turn on auto-immune issues, where the body starts to eat itself, trying to get rid of the newly injected foreign genes. And off we go, non-stop allergies, MS, Lupus, Mogellons..

Letting these viral transposons out in the wild is horrendous, irresponsible and worrisome.

Bob

(PS I am thinking of asking Dr. Hill to join the Forum, she is local UK)

31. Link to Post #517
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Bob,

I understand your concerns and I have similar thoughts on the matter but I don't want to debate the GMOs on this specific thread . Let's save it for another discussion.

The thread is about how our world/reality would change if Free Energy would be brought to the mix and I think that GMOs will go away once the profit margin is taken out of it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Christine (16th September 2013), learninglight (14th September 2013), Limor Wolf (14th September 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #518
    Thanks

Hi:

Ilie is doing exactly what I hoped people would begin to do, which is take my ideas and run with them. When I see posts like Ilie’s latest here, it makes me think that the days when I can become superfluous to this task are not all that far off.

Yes, the profit motive and other “impulses” are so deeply baked into the human psyche that they are truly invisible to the masses, and when people have all of their unproductive reactions to the idea of free energy (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level0 ), I have found that their reactions have very little to do with the reality of a free energy based world, or what new problems free energy would present, or what transition strategies might work or not, but they are instead defending their beliefs, “impulses” and survival strategies from the “threat” of free energy, which would make them all obsolete. As I work on my essay, I have been giving a great deal of thought to life before and after the previous epochal events of the human journey:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post674575

In many ways, the contrast of life and thought before and after the events was dramatic, mind-bogglingly so. Take the third one, the Domestication Revolution. Not only were the means of production vastly different (sedentary farmers versus roaming hunters), and living conditions (sleeping under the stars versus sleeping in a bed under a roof), but domesticating plants and animals led to cities, professions, monumental architecture, writing, smelted metal, and the like, which would have been incomprehensible to roaming hunter-gatherers. The Industrial Revolution was another event that led to a world that would be incomprehensible to people of a few hundred years ago. Machines, flight, electricity, going to the moon, women and slaves liberated, exotic materials, the Internet – all of it would have been incomprehensible to a peasant of 1600 England, where the Industrial Revolution was born. It is only in the last century that theories regarding what makes the Sun work have been developed. Plate tectonics, which dictates how life’s playing field changes on Earth, has only been accepted as a concept in my lifetime.

The transition to a free energy based economy would dwarf those previous epochal transitions, even though we have shows such as Star Trek that can give us a hint. A free energy economy would mark the end of scarcity, and the epoch of abundance would be upon us. Almost every way that people think and act today is conditioned by scarcity and fear. The paradigms that abundance would bring into being are not only mind-boggling, but the emotional changes, where people do not live under a cloud of fear, would truly be incomprehensible to people of today.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#coming

The changes would be so pervasive that I can barely imagine them, and I have been living with the ideas for most of my life. Ideas such as crime and punishment would largely disappear. Hunger, poverty, greed, money, weaponry, status goods, and many other aspects of human existence that are considered human “nature” or indelible aspects of the human journey could evaporate in the winds of change and become as obsolete as stone tools. Many science fiction shows simply project today’s problems into the future, such as scarcity, elites, pollution, warfare (over scarce resources), and do not even glimpse the epochal changes that free energy could provide, even when they posit that free energy might be part of humanity’s future. As with the other events, we truly cannot imagine all of the changes that free energy could bring, but what is a no-brainer is understanding that abuse, pollution, scarcity, mining Earth’s surface, exploiting ecosystems to wrench energy from them, and so on would quickly be seen as primitive and obsolete. I think that some basic principles will take root, and become as self-evident to the inhabitants of a free energy based world as the idea today that we all need to eat. Some of the basic tenets that will be obvious to everybody, even children, will be:

1. There is enough for everybody;

2. No life forms need to be exploited to meet human needs (or minimally, but even then, symbiotic relationships can be created);

3. Abusing other people for self-gratification becomes increasingly unthinkable;

4. Violence, wars, exploitation, and the like become unthinkable, or if thought about, are seen like cavemen’s clubs are – relics of a bygone era;

And I am sure that Ilie can add to that list.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th September 2013 at 08:05.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), learninglight (14th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2013), mosquito (18th November 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #519
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Not debating - just saying with free energy appearing there will be no need to put VIRUSes into the environment.[COLOR="red"]

peace and blessings
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 16:22. Reason: improved content

36. Link to Post #520
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Bobd, calm down Nobody is chastising you It is very easy to misunderstand or be misunderstood on the topic of Free Energy. We are like children exploring new possibilities. With the advent of Free Energy all those misunderstandings of what comes in or goes away with it will be things of the past. People will adapt to it given some quality time for themselves to improve on their integrity. We are capable to do that

I can see it like internet abundance and computer use. There were computers before internet. But small minority used them (aka "nerds" ). Those first computer users were necessary to develop internet. And when deployed few saw any benefit for its use. With time more and more people begin to comprehend how awesome internet is. And developed the skill to use computers necessary to use internet all by themselves. Look how many people use computers everyday? And the most ubiquitous of computer types are mobile phones. My point is this: skill of computer use is the integrity necessary to use free energy of internet

Nowadays, even people who restrained their entire lives from using computers can learn it with ease. Children learn it "in the cradle". It took ~40 years to bring computers use into mainstream use. Integrity and free energy, will ride on this wave even faster imho... < 10 years?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), learninglight (16th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst 1 16 26 31 LastLast