+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi:

Another idea that would become obsolete is human-induced global warming. With FE, taking all of that human-introduced carbon dioxide out of the air would be a cinch:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#carbon

You could almost call it geo-un-engineering, where we clean up our mess:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#waste1

The result of that cleanup could begin the world’s first element bank:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post180815

Those would more fun projects that I would be very happy to be a part of.

Man, Ernie:

You are leaping the octave, buddy. Keep it up. That one was pretty mind-boggling. I wonder how many Hollywood writers will be raiding our visions for ideas (or are right now - I have had Hollywood plagiarize me before, and that was a nuisance, because I was accused of plagiarism when it was the other way around). Ah, no fireballs or cloak-and-dagger intrigue, so they may have a hard time selling their script, but they are welcome to mine.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi:

Just a brief note. I do not mean it in the New Agey way of something like The Secret, but the kind of visioning work that Ernie just published brings that kind of world closer to us, in ways that are hard to comprehend. As is written about plenty: how do we get from here to there? I write on that subject plenty:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#stage1

but it is vitally important work that people also imagine what it could look like. I could give some mundane examples of fiction leading reality. I have a cell phone, the RAZR, that is obsolete today in the era of smart phones, but its design was inspired by the communicators on the original Star Trek. Or think of Jules Vern. The kind of imagining that this thread is about is regarding technology that already exists.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

What is happening on this particular thread I have not seen anywhere before, not like this. As Ilie says, breaking the cycle of denial around FE is one of the key parts of making it happen, and I definitely agree. While I look for needles in haystacks, those who can become Level 12s,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

visions like the one that Ernie just posted can be a magnet to attract those needles.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2011 at 12:58.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), DoubleHelix (20th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I’ve only just caught up with this wonderful thread, thanks everyone. Off the top of my head I could add: the disappearance of noise pollution – no hedge-trimmers (no hedges), no lawn-mowers (no lawns) etc. etc. No suburbia (we could all have suites in palaces together), no homemade cooking chore (we could use/contribute to 4-star soup kitchens); and on an interpersonal level, more independence equating paradoxically with more interdependence: all time together will be quality time.
    A puny attempt at the tip of this truly immense iceberg.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Ernie,

Just a quick post to let you know that your vision has my full vote and agreement and whatever is needed to come true

Hopefully we will get to meet there have a friendly laugh at the "memory" of this thread

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st September 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Ah araucaria, any attempt to imagine that “future” world is a good attempt. In that world that Roads saw, they still had lawns, but they never needed mowing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

I’ll sign up for that. If people want to spend their days doing “slow food,” that seems like a good way to spend it. Another thing…if we get to become a Level 16 society:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level16

some of us will become Level 19s and won’t need to eat anymore. In some future visions that I have read (where people were doing future life progressions and similar exercises), eating became optional. I remember one vision (which I think that I write about on my site someplace) where a small community stopped eating, and touched a musical disk each day to get their energy. Of course, there are some Level 19s on the planet today, but in the potential FE world, it will become more of a practical option.

Yes, Ilie, may we all meet on a healed planet, laughing.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

araucaria (21st September 2011), Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (24th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st September 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    Ilie Pandia

Here comes another list of things rooted in scarcity.

- forming and standing in very long lines You know for sure that whatever is at the end of the line... is not enough for everybody... and in fact it may be gone by the time you get there.

- punishing mistakes: we are being punished for these "experiments with unexpected results", because is too expensive, energy wise, to actually try something different, to change things a bit, to play, to experiment.

- profit focused science and research: this is why we have billions of dollars invested in cosmetics rather than healthy food for example. And I am not talking here about supplements! Some of them are good, but not really compared with healthy fresh fruits or vegetables. And we need supplements because of the nasty food we eat. In fact, I could argue that the supplements industry is based on an unhealthy food industry.

- indoctrination (aka education in our times): is much "cheaper" and "easier" to follow the path most traveled, to not rock the boat. Why discover things on your own, with the risk of making "mistakes" or reaching totally "outrageous conclusions", when you can memorize and repeat the same things as others did before you.

- "we can't afford that" - how many times were you told this? how many times you had to say it?

- competition and pressure to succeed (mostly in financial terms): "be the best or you're a nobody", "you gotta climb on other people to get to the top", "hey... we may be friends but... you know... business is business!"

- the so called "environment movement" and "green energy" people. Their efforts are commendable and do raise the awareness about some of the issues. But they are deeply deeply rooted in scarcity. None of such movement would exist in an abundant society.

- the concept of "saving" - saving money, saving energy, saving food, saving stuff... has fear of scarcity all over it.

- non disclosure agreements: also necessary because "is not enough for everybody", "you gotta keep that competitive edge".

- taxes! No sure how those relate to scarcity, but I'm pretty sure they do, because we would not have then in an abundant society.

All the above concepts can be traced back to a "lack of energy" or should I say apparent lack.

With free energy, and the possibilities that it opens, there is no need to stand in line for anything! If there really is such a big demand for something new, distribution centers can be opened, or new delivery lines to people homes can be created at no cost.

"Making a mistake" will return to be what it used to be... a learning experience. Nobody stands to lose by it, and you have only to gain.

With free energy, science and research would pretty much skyrocket in ways hard to imagine now (not for Ernie ), although it could be argued that "war" and "defense" are the main things that push science forward.

Real education would replace indoctrination, and innovation and creativity would be more appreciated than repetition. In fact repetition will be obsolete once we clean our bodies and reclaim our memory capabilities.

You will always be able to "afford" the things you need in the moment, and you don't have to "save". Storage and stockpiling may still be used for large projects. At least in the beginning until the energy-matter converters make an entrance.

Competition as well as NDAs would make no sense in an abundant society. It would be completely stupid to reinvent the wheel every time, instead of cooperating and building on each others discoveries. Synergy will be a common thing.

And taxes... as Bashar once said (not exact quote): "Is unbelievable that you have to pay to live on your own planet".

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

araucaria (24th September 2011), Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), kudzy (22nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), OnyxKnight (23rd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Hi Ilie and all:

On that most recent post, Ilie, you are really starting to go deep, deeper than I have in my work so far, and you are articulating it extremely well.

What a delight it is to see stuff like Ilie’s and Ernie’s latest posts on this thread. I have never seen anybody do this like this before, not in a setting like this. Back when I was with Dennis in the 1980s, when we began going there with the public and with people around us, the reactions almost always were rooted in some form of denial. You could sometimes literally watch people’s eyes light up in some recognition of what we were talking about, and you could see their minds quickly get boggled, but then the fear reaction would begin, somewhere along the way. If not in the next moments, then after they went home and thought about it some more, or talked about it with their friends and family. The next time we would see them, the denial and fear were getting pretty entrenched and, all-too-often, then would come the accusations and attacks. The more generous-spirited of them dismissed it all as dreaming (although possibly harmful dreaming that gave people “false hope”), with the less charitable accusing us of criminal motivation. You really had to see it to believe it.

When Brian remarked in our Camelot interview how lonely the FE journey was:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

he was partly referring to the permanent hairdo that he received from the wind of the door slamming in his face a hundred times as he knocked on doors where he was once welcome, as he played the Paul Revere of FE, like the Ivy League, the big environmentalist think tanks, Washington D.C., the “progressives,” and so on. The relative few of us on this path have walked through a desert of apathy, denial, attacks, and other joys, and we have virtually never had the pleasure of seeing a discussion reach the level that we are seeing on this thread. It has pretty much never happened before. I think that I am beginning to hear a choir. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, and keep it up!

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

araucaria (22nd September 2011), Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (22nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Creativity of any kind is rooted in FE. For me it is my personal 'proof of concept'. It is frowned upon in any field.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (22nd September 2011)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

It's one of best stories I've ever read about alien civilization.

IARGA
    http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

Hope some of you grasp the idea of free society.
    For free society!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Melinda (15th January 2013), OnyxKnight (23rd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2011)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    - taxes! No sure how those relate to scarcity, but I'm pretty sure they do, because we would not have then in an abundant society.
    Taxes are stealing. They are rooted in government greed and oppression. They tax because they want your wealth. They call it taxing rather stealing because they consider themselves legitimate, or at least present themselves as legitimate. If governments had abundance they would not need to take from the pockets of the people and neither would they need to oppress them to ensure their revenue pool remains placid and compliant if not willing.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2011)

21. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

In abundand, responsible and loving society of free energy era there will be no central government. Whole society be its own government. Every single member will be able to put some proposition for everybody to vote. Since everybody will be able to care for himself and be self-sufficient there will not be any need for state owned and managed "life-support" structure...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

araucaria (24th September 2011), Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

A meditation based on Dennis Leahy's The Reset Button seems applicable here

From: http://www.resetbutton2011.org/Docum...esetButton.pdf

We will have pure air to breathe, pure water to drink, and pure foods to eat.
    We will have shelter that protects us from the natural elements and that fosters healthy family life and a healthy bond
    with nature.
    We will have the full spectrum of health care options, and the freedom to choose the health care options we wish to
    utilize – heath care that is holistic and includes mental health, dental health, and eye health.
    We will have basic, public transportation.
    The social infrastructure of the United States will be properly maintained, updated, and expanded as we
    deem necessary.
    We will have non-polluting energy technology; we will have immediate access to zero-point, “free energy” technology,
    The suppression of all alternative energy technologies will cease.
    We will have freedom of open communication and expression to everyone, and to receive communication from
    everyone - not through the filters of oligarchs.
    We will have freedom from the oppression instilled using fear-based psychological weaponry.
    We will end all so-called “black-ops” secret programs in the United States that operate under the guise of
    national security – and we need full disclosure of all operations that fall outside the realm of true national
    security.
    We will have a government free from collusion with any entity – whether corporate, financial, foreign state, foreign
    or domestic individual, syndicate, religious or secular group, secret society, or lobby – fulfilling our mandate to
    be a government of the people, by the people, for the people.
    We will have the freedom to choose our spiritual or religious path, or to choose none, and the freedom from direct,
    organized religious influence on the US government.
    All of the occult symbology will be removed from our money and our public buildings, and the secret
    societies behind them will be exposed and removed from influence over our government.
    We will govern ourselves using wise rules rather than relying on rulers.
    We will have our sovereignty as individuals and as a nation, and the freedom to reach out globally to our brothers
    and sisters on the planet, in friendship, to communicate, and to assist in true humanitarian ways if asked.
    The sovereignty of every individual and of every nation in the world will be respected.
    The education system will be dedicated to igniting the full potential of the human mind.
    There will be a strong social safety net that cares for our elderly members, our physically and mentally incapacitated,
    our overlooked and homeless and abandoned children, families, and war veterans.
    We will love and to be loved, we will nurture and be nurtured, we will care for and be sustained by the natural Earth.

And best of all, if energy is free, we won't be poor, when there is an Avalon event, EVERYONE WILL SHOW UP!!!

<booking the bands ... >

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (24th September 2011), Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

What a wonderful way to make a fence, Ulli! Thank you!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Thanks Sierra. Nice vision from Dennis. That is an impressive document. I see that he is referencing my writings. He has my blessing. He is a good man.

And to take it further into the future…

Nations will become obsolete. Territoriality is largely an energy-based phenomenon. Nations are little more than ape territoriality writ large. Those lines on the maps will quickly disappear with FE.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Just one example on its own can make the difference between life and death to something like 2 billion people. What is that example? Desalinisation. Free energy means you would have desalinisation plants popping up in areas where there is water shortage. The world would be able cultivate huge areas and bring food in abundance by using water from the oceans.

That one single consequence alone would be a tremendous achievement. It would open up the way for the creative capabilities of the entire planet to shine through because they won't be busy chasing crumbs but inventing, creating and building to make the Earth a super place to live. Fear would disappear because help is always around the corner, free of charge. Stress would vanish and people's general health would improve immeasurably.

Most, if not all, of the prohibitions holding us back from making this planet a paradise would be lifted in an instant.
    Last edited by Bollinger; 23rd September 2011 at 05:51.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011), Sierra (23rd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

I was looking for a free energy bumper sticker. I found something but don't know if it is apropriate to post a link here. It is a commercial site. I can PM you a link.
    It reads like that:
    FREE UP FREE ENERGY
    THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
    Its Here Its Abundand Lets Use It
    The price is about 4 Euro per sticker. Add shipping costs. They ship internationally.

If mods agree I can edit this post later and add a link...

[edit]
    Here is a link. No you will not sponsor me I hate money
    http://www.zazzle.co.uk/free_up_bump...81915725100624
    Thanks Paul
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 23rd September 2011 at 09:11. Reason: link added
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Sierra (23rd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #197
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    If mods agree I can edit this post later and add a link...
    The occasional link to a commercial site in which you have no personal financial interest is fine (I hope so anyway, as I've posted several such myself.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011), Sierra (23rd September 2011)

35. Link to Post #198
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    It's one of best stories I've ever read about alien civilization.

IARGA
    http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

Hope some of you grasp the idea of free society.
    Thank you for this book. It was a very interesting read and with some twists on what we think efficiency, justice and freedom are. The Iarga are quite different from the Earth that Michael Roads saw, but they seem be heading in the same direction.

One quote really stuck with me, that is relevant to this thread:

Quote Culture is the measure through which a society caters to the least fortunate man. The measure in which the sick, invalid, old or poor people are taken care of. In short, the measure of collective unselfishness.
    By this standard we are nowhere near civilization. Actually most of the tribes are much more civilized that we are. But it easy to see how free energy would be an instant "upgrade" in this area . Selfishness will become obsolete and with more than enough, I believe we will naturally care for all the human beings (and other beings) on this planet.

PS: I guess I wasn't ready for it, because I could not read the second part of the book . So probably I've missed some interesting things there.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Hughe (23rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011), Sierra (23rd September 2011)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Hi all:

Yes, water desalination is one of the easily envisioned early uses of FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

and it would be one of the more instantly transformative moments, for sure.

One of the things that Dennis tried, and still tries, is to get a foothold in the market with something less than FE, but it can pave the way to FE and what comes with it. The Big Boys know this well, unfortunately, which is why they are so vigilant to make sure that nothing ever gets too far along. They know the game they are playing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#risk

I have been receiving some interesting PMs along this subject. I believe that I have written it on my site and at Avalon, but I have long suspected that the ZPF is divine in nature, and until our intentions are divine, we are not going to get any. That is another reason for the lamb’s path to FE. The GCs may well be playing a cosmic role in keeping it from us, although I doubt that they are consciously aware of it. The lamb’s path is consistent with using FE in an enlightened manner when we get there, and the means become the ends:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

perhaps more for FE than for any other endeavor, which another reason why the Young Warrior approach:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

trying to sneak past Godzilla:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#radar

and similar avenues are dead ends. Not only has the experience of countless aspirants shown that they won’t work, they are also objectionable on the grounds that they are not aligned with a world based on FE. This is a very difficult subject, but paths out of alignment with the goal are not going to work. This is like walking the razor’s edge. For those with inventor-itis, I have long stated that the only prayer that that approach has is for the inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group. I have yet to meet an inventor with the goods willing to give it away (although I have heard of a couple), but more importantly, I have never heard of that worthy group. That choir might become that worthy group, but we are a long ways away from that, although threads like this are certainly a beginning.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Caren (23rd September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Taxes are stealing..
    Not necessarily. They can sometimes be viewed as a nation doing what a smaller group would call setting up a kitty for some common purpose, possibly with each chipping in according to his means. I expect that something similar will continue for non-monetary contributions even in a FE society.
    Having said that, it is true that the position of treasurer is often a much coveted one for the less than honest.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 10 20 31 LastLast