+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #601
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,191 times in 5,875 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi:

Before I get back to the task at hand, a little more on Melinda’s latest

The rise of alternative sexuality is a common issue in overcrowded populations, as animals begin engaging in “non-productive” sex. That has something to do with what we are seeing with the bizarre transsexual phenomenon. I see it as just another sign of the times. In the Fifth Epoch, people won’t mutilate their bodies to ape the other gender. We will all be able to comfortably live in our skin, and our bodies will be temples to be cherished. Tattoos, piercings, mutilations, drugs, fashion – those will all vanish, and nobody will miss them. We will have infinitely larger fish to fry.

To me, whether there are ten billion people on Earth or one billion is not nearly as important as how we live. With free energy and attendant technologies, Earth could support 100 billion people at unheard of standards of living, and the environment would not be harmed at all. But maybe a billion or less is what an enlightened humanity will choose. We’ll see. We definitely won’t live in big cities, jammed cheek-by-jowl. That is what an energy-scarcity paradigm looks like.

In the Fifth Epoch, human societies will not produce any waste. Everything can be recycled, in a process that resembles Star Trek’s replicators, but toxic substances will largely not be produced in the first place, as well as the trash, plastic and otherwise, that societies create today. Consumerist society will go the way of slavery. When everybody lives in true abundance, almost nothing about today’s world will survive.

There will be something resembling government, but its charges will be maintaining abundance for all, harmlessness, and the wellbeing of every living thing will be its concern. I have a hard time imagining it, and I know that my sketch of the Fifth Epoch only scratches the surface.

With just the technologies that I know about, which are carefully sequestered from humanity in history’s greatest cover-up, making a world of abundance for all people would be child’s play. Tell talented engineers to design a world in which energy, gravity, and available materials were not constraints, and while it might take them a little while to stop jumping up and down in excitement, they will be like kids in candy stores. My friend’s show also included exotic materials. Flubber is not all that fictional.

It will not take long for this world to begin to come into view, once the floodgates open.

Those technologies that my friend was shown will turn today’s physics upside-down. Today’s corpus of physics, and science in general, soon will be seen as quaint notions from a primitive time. I expect something like the scientific method to survive, but it is going to be utterly transformed by a revolution in human consciousness. What I experienced in the Silva course will be what all children learn to do, and vast vistas of human potential will be explored. Melinda’s telekinetic experience will be seen as a normal event and baby steps. Human consciousness and technology will partner in ways that can be scarcely imagined today, and some will graduate to what I have called Level 19.

Scarcity and fear will be left far, far behind, consigned to humanity’s dustbin, along with slavery, war, and exploitation.

Is all of that worth learning to hit a few notes to help bring into being?

What Melinda is doing is along the lines of the choir that I have in mind, and she does not have a scientific background. This stuff really is not that hard to understand in its basics. My work is more about the heart than the head. My big essay was designed to be read and understood by non-scientists. Heck, I am not a credentialed scientist or scholar. This will be an effort of amateurs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2020 at 18:13.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), Bluegreen (25th January 2020), Franny (26th January 2020), Krist (25th January 2020), meeradas (27th June 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020), onevoice (26th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #602
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,191 times in 5,875 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi:

Actually, coaxing Melinda to post it is a little bit of an understatement: I had to coax her to write it. This is typical of what it is like to do what I do. Melinda first approached me by joining Avalon nearly eight years ago. It only took a few interactions before I could see that she could hit the notes, and she has been hitting them ever since. Oh, she has learned over the years, but who wouldn’t? The learning never ends.

Melinda does not approach this as a scientist, entrepreneur, or the many other roles I have encountered over the years, but as a poet whose heart is in the right place. That is really about all that I have ever really needed. Melinda may never be able to have a deep discussion of this chapter of my big essay, but she gets a pass on that. What else that she brings to the table is plenty for what I have in mind.

I have received all manner of reaction to my work, my effort, and the like, and for those who I know can hit the notes, it has been a task of coaxing, encouraging, and suggesting, as people creep around the edges of the stage that I stand on, not sure that they can contribute. There was no job description that I had to respond to in an ad, when I began the journey of my public writings. I just started doing it. At first, it was “dear diary” stuff and letters to the editor, writing to people such as Uncle Noam, and then this thing called the Internet happened, and I have been writing for the public since 1996, nearly continuously, never receiving a dime, taking years off from my career to produce my public writings, and seeing if I can make a dent somehow. The heavy lifting has already been done. The stage has been set, and if the people I seek can do the work and hit the notes, the Fifth Epoch is not so very far off. If not my effort, then another. The approach will work, even if I may not live to see it come to fruition. The challenge will be finding the people who can hit the notes. Scientists hit different notes from what Melinda does, such as Michael Hyson and Brian O. Mine is the accountant’s version. The choir will need voices with different timbres, different specialties, different adventures, and the like.

When I see Melinda make her recent post, I know that what I am doing has a chance.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2020 at 20:24.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), Franny (26th January 2020), meeradas (27th June 2020), Melinda (25th January 2020), onevoice (26th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31