+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Our Free Energy Prototype is complete...testing within a matter of days with Ralph Ring present. My camera will be rolling.
    OK, just wanted to throw that out there before I chipped in:

With a craft like the OTC-X1 Circular Foil Craft - brainchild of Otis T. Carr inspired by Nikola Tesla - you would possess travel at the speed of thought, which means:
    No trucks on the roads
    goods, food stuff instantaneously delivered immediately where they are needed - no need to jump in your government-sponsored Chevy Volt for a grocery store run, right? meh, we'll see....
    Assuming a monetary system is still in existence, prices of everything should drop severely - non-existent transportation costs
    Everyone becomes untouchable - more or less - which makes war obsolete. This implies that the free energy devices provides some impressive shielding (think Tesla's antiwar device...The Wall of Light).

Taking it to the next level - and Ralph Ring talks about this all the time - Not only will we have flying RV's; but houses and cities too...by the time we have the OTC-X1 type craft which is operated by human consciousness, guess what boys and girls...we probably won't need the craft.

Ultimate freedom?

The guys in Australia are working on the model - enhancing the design.
    Over the past couple of days, we've had a few mores engineers join our team - one from Cal Poly - another from Japan (relocating to the US) - and yet another who's already successfully built a free energy magnet-based motor (he's had his life threatened a few times and is frustrated with the powers restricting the technology).

So, are these guys for real? Are that close to having it all...time will tell.

Peace

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Marsila (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), onawah (18th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), SHAPE (19th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

I like very much all of what I've read on this thread.

There exists an abundance of real evidence out there that suggests free energy is not only theoretically but physically possible as well. Some of the most treasured tenets of physics have already been challenged and proven wrong by recent discoveries with regard to nature of matter (at quantum level), that it would not surprise me at all if the first law of thermodynamics is perhaps a limitation in our understanding rather than what is possible. Today, physicists have proven that only 5% of the universe consists of visible and detectable matter, 20% of it is dark matter and 75% of it they call dark energy. None of our laws of physics define, acknowledge or even take account of 95% of what we are made of. How then can any law of physics be taken at face value when it only applies to 5% of the universe?

As to the ramifications of free energy, the possibilities are almost boundless. Today, almost everything we do or try to do is regulated by this horrible idea called demand and supply. If something is deemed to be scarce, it is immediately out of the reach of the majority. But the actual controlling of what is scarce and how scarce it is lies in the hands of those who have their hands on the economic levers. It is therefore an elitist idea perpetrated by elitist personages.

The artificial price we are made to pay for our energy supply is so high that it remains the road block to nearly all forms of human expression and expansion. It limits travel, transportation, food production, medical care, housing and just about everything else you can think of. On top of that, the current forms of energy we use are actually destroying our environment in the process.

It promotes competition and keeps us in survival mode. That in turn makes us highly controllable because non-conformity leads to the loss of the privilege to actually being allowed to be a slave. Even that, we have to compete for. If we take ourselves out of the system and have nothing to fall back on, we end up on the street with nothing but hunger and disease as our main prospects.

If we believe in the idea that there are people out there that would like the current system to continue because it serves their primary purpose, they will do everything in their power to ensure any physical manifestation of free energy technology does not see the light of day - ever. That obstacle is perhaps more difficult to negotiate than the invention of FE itself.

Free energy is a major step towards a vibrant, egalitarian planet that promotes the expansion of human spirit rather than the fear-based survival of the fittest paradigm. Survival should not be taken as a privilege. Life is a gift, therefore everything that it needs to continue without pain and stress should also be a gift.

What is the point of giving someone a present and then saying in order to keep it you must do me the following favours which for the most part involves pain and tedium? It's ludicrous and yet, people in their droves accept it as the norm and swallow everything they are taught without question and without doubt.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Butangeld (17th November 2011), ClandestineDisclosure (18th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Hughe (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Marsila (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (28th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Clandestine Disclosure.

I hope that you are not doing that in California. Putting my own experiences aside,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

more wiping out of alternative energy technologies happens there than anyplace else. The same goes for alternative medicine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#justice

I am a Cal Poly alum myself. Small world. I hope that the anti-war technology becomes something that people put in their sock drawers and forget about, because abuse and violence become obsolete ideas, but I can see that there might be a need for something like that in the beginning.

Hi Bollinger:

Brilliant post. Thanks. Yes, energy scarcity is the lynch-pin of the scarcity paradigm, and the Big Boys know this very well. Yes, energy abundance can change the human game on Earth in ways that can be hard to imagine.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Marsila (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

some excellent posts by everyone today, Thank you!!

and i agree without all the 'waves' and interference in our mind and psyche with what we use for energy today, we'd be calmer people, whose true selves really see themselves as connected with everyone else to.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

After reading Michael Road's book I am a bit shy on posting on this thread, but I'll still have a go, "borrowing" some ideas from Michael's vision.

Wade pointed a bit at what I want to write about when he mentioned Kaku. His civilization types seems so arrogant to me, and almost violent. The idea of controlling the energy of a galaxy... humans using science in an attempt to be the biggest meanest kid on the block. I've never heard him mention compassion or consciousness.

In some of Michael's vision the line between science, heart and consciousness is very blurry. I resonate with that. I choose that and hopefully it will be (is) part of my experience "at one time". Humans could ask the trees for a house and the tree would grow into a house. You could live in that tree and tree would live with you. No need to cut it down and kill it. In other vision humans would use consciousness and water to carve houses inside rocks. But it was a different feeling than from what we are doing today. Today we are violent with the Earth. We use "power tools" to take away by force what we need, to control the environment, instead of asking for permission and cooperating with it. We use force to try and mold the Earth in what we think she should be like and we spend enormous amounts of energy trying to maintain our mold. In a free energy world this will no longer be case. Even we could, we will choose not to.

So the science of the future, while being more advanced than what we have today, it will also look simpler, more clean, friendly and safe. It will have a lot of consciousness and compassion in it. To the untrained eye it may even look primitive . I would argue with Kaku that we are on the path of discovering that we are universal multidimensional beings and we don't need to control the energy of a galaxy.

PS: Thanks Ktlight for the wonderful videos.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (18th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Humans could ask the trees for a house and the tree would grow into a house. You could live in that tree and tree would live with you. No need to cut it down and kill it.
    Ilie,

Something like this is already underway. I can foresee that while living inside this

the tree will anticipate your needs and grow the extensions.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), Muzz (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (18th September 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

This fits right in with my vision of the future:
    ClandestineDisclosure wrote "Taking it to the next level - and Ralph Ring talks about this all the time - Not only will we have flying RV's; but houses and cities too...by the time we have the OTC-X1 type craft which is operated by human consciousness, guess what boys and girls...we probably won't need the craft."

Given the concern of some for the safety of this project, I suggest a request for Lightworkers to send Light and protection energy to those involved. It works!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Hi all:

There is definitely cross-fertilizing happening with my thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Planet/page55

and this one of Ilie’s.

I’ll post stuff periodically on my thread that was triggered by posts on this one, but I don’t want to take this thread off-topic.

Ilie, you are getting it, and I can appreciate that you may feel daunted by some of what you have encountered lately, but let me say that this thread needs you. Your posts hone right in on the gold, all the time.

Yes, as I have written many times on my thread and elsewhere, it is easy for beginners and those with inventor-itis to think that the FE conundrum is about technology. It is really about the level of personal integrity (and resulting level of consciousness) that humanity is collectively manifesting (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn). Only in world where the general level of personal integrity is so low (directly related to Roads’s observation that only 3-5% of humanity is even trying to raise their awareness) can the sociopaths run the show as effectively as they have. Technology is really a small part of the issue, paradoxically. Brian O eventually came to realize it, too.

Yes Ilie, perhaps the greatest failings of today’s science are its tunnel vision (its denigration of consciousness, among other blind spots, relegating it to a byproduct of chemistry), its fixation on weaponry and its arrogance, which extends to humanity, Earth, her denizens, and so on. A great deal of the technological revolution since WWII has to do with “stealing” ET technology. Trombly gave Roddenberry the idea for that Next Gen show where the civilization specialized in stealing technology from more advanced ones http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_Snare – it was a thinly-veiled allegory of what humanity is doing, today, regarding ET technology.

In a semi-defense of Kaku, he thinks that telepathy has to do with quantum entanglement. He misses the boat in trying to explain that stuff with “white physics,” but at least he acknowledges that telepathy is possible.

Along what Ulli has posted and Ilie writes about, it is very possible to have a highly symbiotic relationship with all of life, and if life forms want to become clothing, furniture or houses, that would be cool, but in that world that Roads saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

the relationship with life forms was so different than how we do it anywhere on the planet today that it really takes a long time to sit with the concepts to begin to shed our current ideas on the subject. I did not get the sense that plants willingly became clothing, furniture or dwellings in that world, but I am sympathetic to the idea. But, for instance, I feel that Luther Burbank’s “success” in convincing cacti to shed their needles, just so cows could eat them, was far from the highest and best use of such abilities.

When the grain that was that society’s (the one that Roads saw) staple was harvested, it nearly leapt into the harvester, and not because it was “tricked” into it, but because it knew its role. One of today’s goodies is that for plants that are eaten gain from the experience of having its body being eaten by animals they receive a boost of consciousness from the experience, and obviously, the higher the consciousness of the eaters, the more advantageous it is for the plants. That is not a justification for treating plants however we want, but there is a symbiosis happening even today, but in Roads’s world, that relationship was developed at conscious levels that are nearly unimaginable today. But, that is the star that I steer by. Can we have an abundant, harmless and symbiotic relationship with all life forms? Yes, but that is a ways down the path that FE can help blaze. If I can just see us heading down that path when I cash in my chips, that will be more than good enough for me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th September 2011 at 23:51.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Ulli, we have a thread started by Muzz about living bridges in India. People are forming passages out of living trees' branches over the river. 500 years old
    link here
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 18th September 2011 at 21:48.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

While free energy is promising, I remain skeptical that it will be uncovered for the general public anytime soon.

That is, unless you believe in the recent Wilcock/Fulford interview in which Fulford mentioned that free energy was coming sooner than later.

As someone said, I'd welcome the dissolution of the concepts of profit and work. I'm sick and tired of working for people with obvious negative reptilian brains and patterns.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Hi Humble Janitor:

My information does not come from the Wilcock/Fulford side of the fence, but I highly doubt that it will be status quo for much longer. As Roads said, if it does, then we are in big trouble. I’ll buy that. Yes, with FE, no more laboring for the reptiles!

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Ulli, we have a thread started by Muzz about living bridges in India. People are forming passages out of living trees' branches over the river. 500 years old
    link here
    Thank you so much for showing me that link. I would not have known,
    as I can't keep up with all the threads on the forum.
    Absolutely fantastic.
    This reminded me of the living fences of Costa Rica
    where the farmers push wooden sticks into the ground
    which in no time sprout roots and soon become trees.
    The soil here is very fertile, due to the many active volcanos.
    Here is a picture of such a fence after ten years.
    Ilie, I hope you don't think this is off-topic, I just thought it could be of interest.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (24th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Humans could ask the trees for a house and the tree would grow into a house. You could live in that tree and tree would live with you. No need to cut it down and kill it.
    Ilie,

Something like this is already underway. I can foresee that while living inside this

the tree will anticipate your needs and grow the extensions.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More

Wow Ulli, that's amazing. The possibilities will be endless when we give up coercion and force.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011), ulli (18th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Big/medium/small/ugly/obscene/stupid/other bilboards will become obsolete...
    Electric/telephone/other poles will become obsolete...
    GSM/radio/other towers will become obsolete...
    No more spoling/obscuring of the landscape
    Robert

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #175
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Big/medium/small/ugly/obscene/stupid/other bilboards will become obsolete...
    Electric/telephone/other poles will become obsolete...
    GSM/radio/other towers will become obsolete...
    No more spoling/obscuring of the landscape
    That one is huge for me.
    I like nature to be just that.
    Not messed up with all the crap people build all over it.
    I don't like to call it wilderness, that is arrogance.
    It isn't wild waiting to be tamed, it is just as it is meant to be, nature.

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hi:

Since 1986, when I first heard of FE, I have been thinking of how humanity can live abundantly and harmlessly on Earth. I have long wondered about what the surface of Earth might look like in a FE world, implemented in enlightened fashion. Again, air and water pollution would end, as would scars like mines, roads, electric lines and so forth. But could we make new lakes, something like Lake Baikal, and a bunch of them in the deserts? Making the lakes would provide all the metal that humanity needs, and it would also be the source of water for those living around it, and could be replenished (all of the used water would be recycled indefinitely, but a lot would evaporate or used to make the river(s) that ran from it) by underground pipe or by anti-grav ship deliveries from the desalination plants. Those are cautious speculations of mine. If Earth would not agree to it, then it is not for me, but I would make one heck of a sales pitch, with an enlightened humanity living abundantly and harmlessly on what was once a desert. There would still be plenty of desert. Again, I am not sure about such an idea, but the idea of consciously creating terrestrial paradises sure seems like fun. I am pretty sure that if our intention was loving, Earth would be on board, but I am also sure that if we approached the subject lovingly, “mysteries” would be revealed that are presently invisible.

It looks like many incredible-to-today’s-world discoveries were made along the way to that world that Roads saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and a loving heart is what made the discoveries possible. For me, if we can turn the corner from this path of semi-sentient self-destruction, it will be a lot of fun to make the journey toward that world, with plenty of “Divine Surprise” along the way. That seems like an adventure worth taking, and I would be among the first to sign up.

Best,

Wade

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2011), mosquito (11th October 2012), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #177
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've been thinking about deserts, the South and North pole, and other areas on the planet that are deemed "harsh" or "extreme" by the Discovery channel.

With Free Energy, there sure is the temptation to "terraform" the face of the Earth to make it a paradise... for us . We should probably be careful with such changes, and I would not embark on those, unless we know for sure we have the agreement of mother Earth and of the creatures that would lose their homes.

But that being said, there is a lot of room for improvement by simply removing our current violent practices that Wade has already mentioned: air, water and soil pollution, mining, and blowing stuff up.

And speaking of blowing stuff up, we talked about the weapon industry becoming obsolete. And here there are two things that need mentioning again. Those are the hydrogen bomb and the nuclear bomb. While researching Viktor Schauberger's work I've read that those two harm nature the most!

Other, more "down to earth" things, that would be gone, are parking spots and traffic jams! Major source of stress nowadays. Garbage storage areas and probably even the processing plants, once we're done with the cleaning operation, are also "goners".

I'd sure like to see all the poles, towers, cables and billboards gone. You can't take a picture of anything now without stumbling on cables or ads.

Another thing that I'd like restored are rivers. For example the Danube has a lot of canals, to straiten the river and make transportation faster and easier. Unfortunately that causes flash floods and it has also destroyed the the small environments along the river "curved path". In an abundant world there is no need for that.

On the obsolete list we should also add the animal farms. Not sure if they are even called farms these days or simply "processing plants". And with that, a lot of the "stress and suffering energy" that gets trapped in the animal products, will be gone too.

Antibiotics are also on the list. I was always worried when I had to take "anti-biotics" because their names means: "anti-life" . Probably we can stuff all the drugs on the list.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes, caution should be the byword for using FE. First, humanity should clean its nest. Once everybody enjoys the immediate benefits of FE, then the more ambitious projects can be broached. I have put my vision in stages for a long time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

As I have stated before, a detailed roadmap does not make much sense because there will way too many variables at play. If we can adhere to some principles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

they can see us through with whatever happens. Yes, Ilie, a lot of “modern medicine” will disappear with FE, because it is based on a warfare model (with large helpings of greed):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

Factory farms will also be long gone, at least if love prevails:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#mcdonalds

Yes, dams would become obsolete, and restoring rivers would be high on my list of things to do. Back in my Dennis days in the 1980s, I used to say that one of the first things that I would want to part of is dismantling all of the hydroelectric dams in Washington State. Not to spite the BPA:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#whoops

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

but to remediate such “progress” back to its natural state, and that will also likely mean restoring the original riverbeds. Wouldn’t that all be fun! Cleaning up the Great Pacific Garbage Patch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_P..._Garbage_Patch

and the smaller versions in the other oceans would also be on the list of things to do. Related to those garbage patches, packaging would also largely become obsolete and any plastic that can become seaborne will be biodegradable. A great deal of packaging is due to the capitalistic model, for reselling merchandise in stores. That entire situation could easily disappear under an FE economy.

Keep imagining!

Best,

Wade

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

tens years after my first post:

Finished final stages of project that most people have been involved with and a soft whir is all the evidence of the massive energy buildup. My entire domicile lifts from the face of the earth and lifts higher and higher into the air. Using guided meditation/telepathy my home slowly docks at the new floating city in exactly the correct alignment. The next few days are a blur of activity as I connect to the city infrastructure and then help a few new arrivals do the same.

Later I fly myself in a leisurely arc above the city. The crystal lattices sparkle in the sunlight in a rainbow hue. Not one part of the city is like another as everyone has had a hand in its design using their own imagination to construct the buildings. Some are giant trees with open areas for windows. Others are structures of green lace-like kelp so flimsy looking it boggles the mind they can stretch so high. Another area reveals an ocean of seaweed just beginning to touch a bank of clouds. Closer to their base a river of pristine water runs into a reservoir.

As I float on my back like an otter in water I watch in amazement while a team of aeronauts practice their art. They respond to my emotions and zip over closer to give me a better view! Then they encourage me to join in and show me some manouvers that leave me screaming with delight. Just like a rollercoaster ride without rails or cars. There will be a huge jamboree in the central plaza in a few days to highlight some of the newest artforms and they assure me I haven't seen anything yet. I send them love and appreciation and they respond with yet an even more incredible display.

After a while I allow myself to plummet downward and watch as the massive girders of diamond filaments races past. Then I spread-eagle to slow myself and inspect the underside of my crystal city. There are areas where gassomer threads dangle from which droplets slowly collect from above and rain falls to the earth. This I know is our waste water, grey water that is already filtered by plants and sediments above. And this water falls onto the dessert below where another massive effort is underway to reclaim an area of wasteland from the ravages of our former ways of life. Already a tinge of green hints at the success of this effort. I am overcome with elation and send loving thoughts to those wonderous souls involved in this effort. They thank me for my gift.

And as I pass back around the side of the city I catch a glimpse of one of the massive torsion feild generators that keeps our city stable. Not a peep does it make but there is a haze of ill-defined space surrounding it attesting to its function. I sweep up and over my neighborhood and send greetings to my new neighbours. Sensing my hail, they return my greeting. I hover above my domocile, inspecting it and appreciating its asthetics. I've made mine out of a saphire blue crystaline lattice. It is circular and spans perhaps twenty feet in diameter. I command the roof to open and the shell splits in two and separates, leaving a gap of ten feet, through which I fly and land in my alcove. Feeling a bit sticky I step into my shower and the jets immediately turn on. First soapy water cleanses me then clean, clear water, with a scent of lavender rinses me off. With a thought, the water turns off and hot air dries me in seconds. I pull on another jumpsuit and take the cricular staircase down to the living room. This room serves all possible functions, right now I call for the sitting room.

One wall is a giant view screen with various sections, each with its own programmed displays. Its just easier to have physical displays, being new to the mental gifts that are blossoming all over the planet. One section is the news of the city and various suggestions awaiting my vote. Another I keep tuned to the cosmos, flashing from one scene of interest to another. Still another part is my own ongoing projects, some personal, some in tandem with others.

This has been a very busy day and I am tired so I call for my sleeping chamber. Slowly the room reconfigures and I'm lifted up. I select some music, adjust the temperature and choose a book to display overhead. I could have it read to me but I prefer to read. After a bit of reading I turn off the display with a thought. I float in the middle of this room staring out at the open sky as I drift off to sleep contentedly.

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Isthatso (12th October 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011), Sierra (20th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (28th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This garbage patch is something terrible. I think we have plenty of cleaning ahead before we engage in other projects. We will certainly not be bored I have learn last year that one of the household names companies making vacuum cleaners plans to recycle plastic [edit 1]from that patch[/edit] into apliances. I dont want to advertise so I keep that name to myself And this patch is rather liquid, like a soup made of tiny bits of plastic. Not some kind of island you can walk on No way for sealife creatures to not swallow plastic

Thank you Wade for recalling we have such skeletons in our closet...

Ernie your visions are beatiful Thank you I now know why you are so frustrated and impatient of geting from here and now to THERE I would like we have it like that right now too... Sorry I obscured your post with mine...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 20th September 2011 at 12:21. Reason: edit #1
    Robert

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2011), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), Marsila (20th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Sierra (20th September 2011), ulli (20th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast