+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: EXACT DATE for the ascension according to the Maya. Not 12/21/12 and not 10/28/11!

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Default Re: EXACT DATE for the ascension according to the Maya. Not 12/21/12 and not 10/28/11

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All:

The world continues as it has been, massive problems continue to be unresolved, Planet Earth continues to be raped of her resources, the current mass extinction of species continues unabated, and hundreds of thousands of people believe still that they will magically be ascended out of all this.

This is simply an inability to confront reality.
    Hmm.. I think it's more due to realisation that the problems we're facing are *BIG*, and not knowing of how to fix them... Not to mention the fact that the PTB play this whole issue up to be bigger than it is to serve their own agenda.
    Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew (13th November 2011), Brodie75 (14th November 2011), kathymarie (14th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), RedeZra (13th November 2011), seko (13th November 2011), Sidney (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011), Yoda (14th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Default Re: EXACT DATE for the ascension according to the Maya. Not 12/21/12 and not 10/28/11

I think you're both right

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Davidallany (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Swanette (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Bill Ryan wrote:

Quote Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.
    I agree tutti with this statement. Do you know of anything that could convince

most people about this, before lead in high speed sings like skylarks all around?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Maybe it's the date you discover that giving is much more gratifying than taking, and to understand is more profound than being understood. There is no time in space, or place upon heaven and earth that will make you suddenly all knowing or pure.

Our destiny is our individual journeys and therein lies either our heaven or hell.

Find your truth.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Centauro's Avatar
    Thanks

Every time we are going to make a choice either as an individual or as earthbound community, there exists thousand if not millions of possible futures, and it is then when we make that choice, that it is determined another alternative future. we forge our own future... so this why I say that there can not be a set day for ascension.

"Nothing is set, we live in a ever-changing universe"

Centauro
    Last edited by Centauro; 13th November 2011 at 17:37.
    "Belief is what take us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

KosmicKat (13th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), seko (13th November 2011), Swanette (13th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Greetings, Friends!

Well, I have been doing my own calculations, based on information I have been able to retrieve from the retrievable information zone (RIZ), and my conclusion is that the Mayan Calender is actually pointing to 2049 as the exact date of the ascension (at least for me). It might come earlier or later for others. The reason I am pretty sure about this is: about 10 years ago, I took one of those internet quizes that tell you when you are going to die, and mine told me 2049, so what more proof do I need? In the meantime, there are lots of things to do and eat, people to greet and meet, and stuff to read and wonder about. I'm going to make the most of it, and I hope you do too!

Blessings!

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

We're all too fixated on dates. It would be nice to say that ascension is going to happen on such and such dates, but it seems as though it hasn't happened that way yet. But after watching "ancient predictions and prophesies" come and go without anything occuring, I've realized that these prophesies are like predicting the weather. Hit or miss....
    So, what is it that we're missing in all of this? Obviously, the dates are not the important things here. IMO certain things have to align before anything occurs. It's not just "when the Moon is in the Seventh House"....EVERYTHING has to be in alignment, including personal issues and karma worked out.
    But I also agree with Ilie that it may not be a Mass Ascension....unless the Divine Creator orders it. Maybe that's what the Superwave is going to manifest...? Maybe.... (I'm still wishing.... )
    The whole point is that we'll have to wait and see about that.... However, no amount of wishing will bring about our ascensions. We have to actively take part in that....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: EXACT DATE for the ascension according to the Maya. Not 12/21/12 and not 10/28/11

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Bill Ryan wrote:

Quote Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.
    I agree tutti with this statement. Do you know of anything that could convince

most people about this, before lead in high speed sings like skylarks all around?

I just had to commend on your beautiful falcon pictures, jorr lundstrom: Maybe you know, that the falcon is a superior bird (I know I am using a wrong expression, but can't find a better one at the moment) to that of the eagle. It can and will out-fly, out-smart, out-live the eagle all the time.

While an eagle is a simple devouring preditor, the falcon is not. The falcon was the symbol of Ancient peoples, such as the Avars, Scythians, Huns, Etruscans, Sumarians, etc...

The western preditor-minded peoples adopted the symbol of the eagle - we all know why.

Back to topic: IMHO, Ascension is an ongoing process: in many cases this year we witnessed huge masses of beings, animals, birds and humans taken off -planet...(ie. disasters, wars, droughts, etc...) This process is intensifying as we speak.

I am still waiting for my personal tsunami - ... I had a premonition that I was standing - calmly- at the bottom floor of the ocean, and as I drew my next breath, the huge wall of ocean water covered me. I had no fear. I stand by this inner knowing, as my own truth. Other information gets filtered, and discarded. Mother Earth is birthing, we all are witnessing that, and she is as close as she can get, just about now, IMHO.
    Last edited by redlotus; 13th November 2011 at 18:24.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redlotus For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (13th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), Swanette (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #109
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote I losed all my hope about a bright futer
    This is wonderful, you are on the right path, now all you have to do is lose fear, these two (hope and fear) are hindrance to living in the present moment, where all possibilities are present. Achieving this requires real efforts, training in observing the body, the mind then the heart in stages. Finally combining all three trainings in a 4th state of observation. I have attempted a simplistic explanation of this in post #77 on this thread. I must point out the importance of sitting meditation and reflection throughout the process. Once the training is stabilized, the state of enlightenment will be awakened, even for the shortest possible time, thus opening new windows on reality, at that point ascension at will or remaining at will could be possible.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Andreash94 (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Thanks for your thoughtful post -- but I'd say the opposite: that the problems are much more serious than we're being led to believe in the mainstream media.

On top of that, these problems are deliberately created. It is a painful pill to swallow.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2011 at 20:30. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

jcocks (14th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #111
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

On top of that, these problems are deliberately created. It is a painful pill to swallow.
    The alternative is worse. And its certainly not going to get easier by postponing it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2011 at 20:31. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

modwiz (13th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Centauro (here)
    I think we are changing - those who are becoming aware of what is real and in tune - as we all know here. but for what I see, it is happening on an individual basis little by little as we have to live and learn at our own pace. I don't think no one knows the time of a massive ascension or change. I don't think that is important. What is important is that we continue in this life learning and most of all helping others to see beyond their noses. Maybe there will be a mass ascension or change, I call it spontaneous evolution, but it makes sense that this event happens when we reach a critical mass sort of speak. In the mean time as I said before, keep growing in knowledge and pass this to others with love, patience and understanding their freedom to choose.

"Nothing is set, we live in a ever-changing universe"

Centauro

"Belief is what takes us there" "There is no fate, fate is what we make" "Happiness is easy"
    Yes I wish more folks would come to understand this, but as you and many good folk have stated timimg is everything with the individual, and individual understanding, it also doesn't help with all the negative crap that sounds of for that date as well.

And it is with my understanding, and probably just my own. the fact that the calendars where not kept in-tacked as most where sequestered and or destroyed along with most of the codices by the church and there goons,(at least that's what we told) how can we even think that the answer is in tacked when the history is not.
    Again who is interpreting and who over seas the interpreter. Coming from the white man
    I would much rather believe what the mayens have said before any other at this point.

If there was to be a mass ascension it would probably be in the mere millions and nobody would notice (probably) The gov. would probably create a Tsunami to hide the numbers.

Still no answer on the 1,44,000 ay? It may have something to do with the ascension issue but we will never know, that in itself in still speculation.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 13th November 2011 at 20:32.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

transiten (13th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #113
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Please ignor the theatrical presentation and listen to what is being said:

~*&^~*&

Limor

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

another bob (13th November 2011), Black Panther (20th March 2012), christian (13th November 2011), Davidallany (13th November 2011), Laura Elina (20th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th November 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Limor. Jack has always been one my favorites, it seems outlandish, but what he says through her is true.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #115
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Please ignor the theatrical presentation and listen to what is being said:

~*&^~*&

Limor
    Very interesting video.
    I just spoke about some of this yesterday.
    He appears to be about 15 or so, or is it just me?

Update.
    Oops, Not a he, but a young lady.
    How embarrassment.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 13th November 2011 at 21:16.

28. Link to Post #116
    Retired
    Thanks

Its not a "he" ,its a "she",her real name is Sunet and she was 19 at the time (2007).I intend to post a thread about Desteniuniverse in the future.for now,most of their videos are banned from youtube.

just for the sake of hearing her as 'she' and not as 'he : https://youtube.com/watch?v=2-dwB...eature=related

But thats off - topic!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Davidallany (13th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Its not a "he" ,its a "she",her real name is Sunet and she was 19 at the time (2007).I intend to post a thread about Desteniuniverse in the future.for now,most of their videos are banned from youtube.

just for the sake of hearing her as 'she' and not as 'he : https://youtube.com/watch?v=2-dwB...eature=related

But thats off - topic!
    Why are they banned from youtube, dont worry i have the one posted here in my watch later list, i'll watch it when i am able.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

31. Link to Post #118
    Retired
    Thanks

Shadowstalker,
    Youtube gave this reason: “This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines...”.
    desteni say: YouTube does not state any specific reasons. Any appeals have been denied as well.

To me ,there is a great distinction between the first desteniuniverse material of 2007-2008 and since than.and I do not in anyway support or resonate with them at all.I do not endorse or want to promote what videos or ideas they advertise today. It is something like a cult. but back than they were the first ones to open my eyes,especially with what was happening to me and what I was going through back than.

The main message of this video posted here is that the prophecy of 2012 is not real.nothing is going to happen to the existance and to this world that is going to save us or project us miraculously to a fourth density dimension...
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th November 2011 at 21:51.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

buckminster fuller (13th November 2011), Davidallany (13th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011), transiten (13th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Its not a "he" ,its a "she",her real name is Sunet and she was 19 at the time (2007).I intend to post a thread about Desteniuniverse in the future.for now,most of their videos are banned from youtube.
    Achuti Limor, the entity speaking through her is called Jack.
    Quote Thank you Limor. Jack.......outlandish, but what he says through her is true.

34. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Shadowstalker asked:

"Still no answer on the 1,44,000 ay? It may have something to do with the ascension issue but we will never know, that in itself in still speculation"

144 originates form the Fibonacci number system: 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 and so on. The meaning of the symbology is another story.
    Last edited by transiten; 13th November 2011 at 22:07.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

buckminster fuller (13th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast