+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Obama a clone?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb Is Obama a clone?

If you believe that black ops tech is hundreds of years more advanced than main stream science. Then you must believe they have the technology to clone humans. What better way to have a president completely under control than to have him as a clone (maybe several)?

Now to step this up a notch, could Obama be a clone of the ancient Egyptian mummy Akhenaten, the father of monotheism? The 1st lady a clone of Akhenatens mother -Queen Tiye? Akhenaten had two daughters. Could the daughters of Obama be the clones of Akhenaten daughters?

Before you write me of as completely nuts take a look at these comparisons and tell me there isnt an uncanny similarity of these two families....

Whats the odds that the whole family have very similar appearances to this ancient ruling family? Is this some Freemason/Illuminati ritual being played out right in front of us?

I know this theory is not bullet proof but it is great to contemplate. Just imagine if this was disclosed on mainstream T.v. the outrage and insanity that would ensue would be completely chaotic.

Check out the full story on freemans blog here..
    http://thefreemanperspective.blogspo...ance-tiye.html

Namaste, Jia.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 times in 398 posts

Default Re: Is Obama a clone?

... and is Obama the only clone who wandered around in the White House ...

Whoops...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,038 times in 812 posts

This is mischief of the highest order and utter nonsense. Don't waste your time with these wonderments. The key now is to rally and support your family and friends with good informtion regarding good spiritual practice and survival skills. Don't waste psychic energy fighting things that aren't there and set to distract us. I like 'Freeman' but he does have his 'games'.

Love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #4
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Swami that pictures is...outstanding, if it's real. They look like they are one and the same person.
    "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind." - Mahatma Gandhi

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 times in 371 posts

If Obama is a clone then...

He HAS to be a clone of G.W. Bush, because it's all the same policies, just a different face.

Fred

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting! Well, while looking for more information on this subject, I came across this website with some very interesting information...at least to me it's quite interesting!

Hopefully this link doesn't take this thread too far off topic! I apologize if it does!!

http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/tag/akhenaten/

But from searching and looking at the then and now pictures, there is a very big resemblance
    and worth more researching which is what I have been doing when I came across this link I am sharing. Seems too good to not share.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 times in 591 posts

Next we will have the Army cloned and we can go right into the clone wars sorry, I couldn't resist. Where is my light saber?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    This is mischief of the highest order and utter nonsense. Don't waste your time with these wonderments. The key now is to rally and support your family and friends with good informtion regarding good spiritual practice and survival skills. Don't waste psychic energy fighting things that aren't there and set to distract us. I like 'Freeman' but he does have his 'games'.

Love

K
    Wholly agree. I think even Freeman would file this under "creative play." Fun but irrelevant information. Your comment on the "key" also seems spot on to me. Great post.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 times in 680 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)

He HAS to be a clone of G.W. Bush, because it's all the same policies, just a different face.

Fred
    No, Bush on Steroids. He makes Bush seem like a spendthrift.

10. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)

Fred
    If that's the case we're all in big doggy do, although I have much more respect for doggy do.

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    ... and is Obama the only clone who wandered around in the White House ...

Whoops...
    If the is cloned , where does his soul come from...is he the same person in reality...just a thought
    regards blue

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 237 posts

It matters not if they are clones or not, what matters is their policies are still the same and moving ahead thank you very much . K626 is spot on ,don't waste you energy on such items keep focused on what does matter .I like Freeman myself because he's such a good orator and seem to be able to predict some future events .

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    It matters not if they are clones or not, what matters is their policies are still the same and moving ahead thank you very much . K626 is spot on ,don't waste you energy on such items keep focused on what does matter .I like Freeman myself because he's such a good orator and seem to be able to predict some future events .
    of course it matters how long has this been going on , decades, thousands of years etc......there is a lot data to get through...if they are cloned where did their souls come from?
    regards
    blue

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yea you can clone a body but not the soul
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Hello Swanny,
    therefore where does their souls come from?
    regards blue

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Blue
    The same place we came from I guess..

It does look very much to me that they are cloning bodies though. Doesn't matter what soul goes in to Obamas body as they will control it anyway
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Blue
    The same place we came from I guess..

It does look very much to me that they are cloning bodies though. Doesn't matter what soul goes in to Obamas body as they will control it anyway
    hi Swanny
    It would matter a lot if the soul was negative....and how long has this cloning been going on for?...can we find cloned people in past history?
    lol
    blue

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm with Swanny and Blue...yes he would be under his "makers" control and does he have a soul, if so where does it come from? Is it inherently good or bad?

I just stumbled upon Freemans "Obama is a clone" theory last week and admittedly it's had me pondering the possibility, as well as the ramifications. Not only does Freeman show the familial resemblance, but allegedly the Secret Service's nickname's for the Obama family play into it as well.

There are also interesting allegations that Obama's designed his the stage for his acceptance speech after the Temple of Zues, along with several other strange occurrance's that escape my memory at the moment...

Makes ya go....hmmmm?

19. Link to Post #19
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys

This idea isn't that far fetched... cloning to keep a lineage of traditional worldleaders going or to have someone in control that does what you and your agenda wants.

I think a lot of people don't take this serious because it's just too scary and occult.
    That doesn't mean it can't be done.

In different masonry factions a lot of strange rituals are performed in secret at the same time as the presidential inauguration for example.

To resurrect the soul of ancestral godlike beings, like osiris or who-ever they worship.

So there's your answer to how he can have a soul in a cloned body.
    By occult rituals who summon an ancient overlord soul in a cloned body.

BUT, maybe you don't even need a soulless soul for that. Watch the movie Immortals where the ancient Egyptian halfgod just occasionnally takes control over Nikolai whose soulcontrol then gets disabled/freezed.

Personally I don't know what to think, the masonry and secret society factions are tightly locked in the upper regions. I don't know exaclty what's going on there, why and how.
    I don't think Obama is a clone, but I don't know.
    One thing I've learned these years is that nothing is impossible but be very careful with what you believe
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 99,016 times in 5,633 posts

Actually, a soul can be cloned... but only by the original soul (making a copy of itself for some specific purpose).

To picture this, imagine a discarnate analog to the very funny movie MULTIPLICITY.

It's like creating a copied soul fragment of oneself (this is a VERY rough analogy, and not really accurate). After the purpose of the exercise has been achieved, one should re-integrate the two 'fragments' to return everything to the way it was.

But we haven't always taken responsibility for these incompletions, stuff happens and gets in the way, and most of us still have clones out there, somewhere. We get significant benefit if we can 'call them in' and re-integrate them with us again... or set them fully free.

There are processes to do this which are fairly simple: but one has to be in quite good shape first, able to get in touch with the 'clones' telepathically.

This all sounds pretty crazy, but is totally real. I've experienced and done this myself many times.

In traditional disciplines, the shamans will know all about this, and will have their own terminology and conceptual structure. But it will be the same principle.

Again, this explanation above is a very loose analogy. The key is to remember that we as spiritual beings are the theoretical creators of anything we want... including spirit itself (so to speak).

And we've all been around for a very long time, and have got ourselves mixed up in all kinds of things way back then.

We can also create smaller beings (which a good friend of mine likes to call 'sparkles of consciousness') - and, as above, if we forget we've done this, or have done it unconsciously (which happens all the time), we can end up a little weighed down by all this 'unfinished business'.

The above is for interest only... nothing to do with body cloning at all. Swanny's remark just caught my attention.

(Apologies for the off-topic post!)

+ Reply to Thread