+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst 1 11 21 38 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2010

1. Link to Post #201
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure Project gives Obama until summer 2010 to disclose extraterrestrial lif

That is pretty old, he tries very hard. I will give him that. There is only so much one person can do.

2. Link to Post #202
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Disclosure Project gives Obama until summer 2010 to disclose extraterrestrial lif

The more and more i hear of "Greer's Disclosure" the more I believe it is a Rockefeller sponsored dis info campaign.

Lets all turn our attention AWAY from anything to do with it...

Lets all ask ETs come without any "organization". Lets hope they just all show up, where and whenever they feel we are open to real contact.

I must say the 'fees' Greer charges are a massive red flag - almost as massive as his ego... Greer should just go away...

3. Link to Post #203
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

The approaching disclosure promoted by Steven Greet is also very much in line with information coming from Kerry Cassidi , David Wilcock and Ben Fulford.
    It is part of the crumbling power control and probably will commence with the total global economic collapse (expected this summer) as a diversion and a precursor to project blue beam.
    Project blue beam is a false flag, staged hostile alien take over Earth. While the power at be provide a solution that take total control of the world population.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. Link to Post #204
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

WTF??

do you guys even want disclosure to happen? This guy gives ALOT of his energy in to his work! And by energy i mean alot of time, effort AND MONEY. He has build a private company that deals with the disclosure project and he is NOT the only one working in there u dig.

Why keep attention away from him? He is trying to help mankind wake the *** up

5. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

---------------

The problem here is that Steven Greer (in his July 2009 Barcelona presentation, referenced by Grizzom - I was in the audience) makes three statements that are absolutely not true:
    1. There are no ETs which are not benevolent.
    2. All abductions are MILABS (US military projects, with the ETs set-up to take the rap).
    3. The US government currently has no ongoing relationship with any ET race.
    Furthermore, the Disclosure Project has disclosed nothing for many years - in the areas of ET/UFO reality, or (as The Orion Project) Free Energy.

The unfulfilled promises from the May 2001 Washington Press Conference were among the factors that spurred Kerry Cassidy and I to start Project Camelot as a grass-roots, guerrilla counterpart to the Disclosure Project that would not be hindered by red tape or protocol - or anything else.

I'll stop short here of saying anything more publicly, but many people (including a number of respected researchers with whom I've talked privately) share these serious concerns.

6. Link to Post #206
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ---------------

The problem here is that Steven Greer (in his July 2009 Barcelona presentation, referenced by Grizzom - I was in the audience) makes three statements that are absolutely not true:
    2. All abductions are MILABS (US military projects, with the ETs set-up to take the rap).
    Furthermore, the Disclosure Project has disclosed nothing for many years - in the areas of ET/UFO reality, or (as The Orion Project) Free Energy.

The unfulfilled promises from the May 2001 Washington Press Conference were among the factors that spurred Kerry Cassidy and I to start Project Camelot as a grass-roots, guerrilla counterpart to the Disclosure Project that would not be hindered by red tape or protocol - or anything else.

I'll stop short here of saying anything more publicly, but many people (including a number of respected researchers with whom I've talked privately) share these serious concerns.

I totally agree with you bill. Its so acording to the rules that is not logical. ETs are not according to the rules, are not "logical". I keep hearing Dr.Greer about the energy and he keeps saying we need ppl to step up and help us bring free energy out. There are a ton of video about free energy and if he has so many great scientist then he should had come up with a million of new devices so far ... Even if they are patented for others they could make a press conference and show the ppl the results of their research and if they get law suits then the energy will be exposed. I dont know much about the ET part of this but Free Energy wise i really think they are stalling and just give false hope to ppl. For technologies that are discovered 20-30 years ago even more you dont need 2-3 years to make working prototypes. I have no proof of this but i really smell something wrong with the hole project of Dr.Greer.

Here - Dr.Greer doesnt have to make a workable device ... expose that the technology exist to make it and then they cant hide it anymore.

there are alot more you can find about ppl trying to make their discoveries public for years...
    Last edited by Etherios; 4th July 2010 at 11:43.

7. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosive Testimony: Honolulu Chief Elections Clerk says Obama NOT Born in Hawai

as a fresher on how all the concern started, here's a link to watch a 4 part video laying it all out with documentation, authority and believability.
    the corrupted media has demonized all who questions BHO's legal eligibility and it's worked for the most part --
    politicians run for cover when the subject is presented, again and again.
    but those who can not be hurt by the media need to continue to pursue this real, well documented
    abomination of a U.S. president and the real the damage that is being done to the U.S. economy, future and constitution.

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/medi...f_Eligibility/

8. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Explosive Testimony: Honolulu Chief Elections Clerk says Obama NOT Born in Hawai

The office of the President of the United States, is and has been filled with nothing short of shady characters. I voted for Obama because I could not bring myself to vote for McCain and Palin.

Having said that, I now concede that the person residing in the White House is not the person that we were led to believe. And, having said that, now that 41, 42 and 43 are being supported in retirement by the American taxpayers, the information coming forth about them is so plentiful and horrific and downright scary, that Obama's place of birth, pales by comparison. If true, yes, the Constitution has been violated, if we have a Constitution left to be violated.

If true? He should step down. However, don't bet on it.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

The Disclosure Project seems like a well intentioned program, I know from my personal experiences how excited I became after the first time I watched the witness testimonies, the Press Club, and other Disclosure Project/Greer related information. I don't want to jump on the anti-Greer train but over time it all seems like empty promises, and coupled with the bizarre claims regarding benevolent ET's and a few others claims I'm starting to lose faith in The Disclosure Project.

Also, why does it matter if Obama isn't onboard with disclosure? Why does it have to be the US who makes the announcement first? I imagine disclosure via the government would create more problems than just fear and panic amongst the public, it would open up more questions on what else the government has been lying about and keeping secret for decades. It's been too easy for them to dismiss any public concerns and questions by filing it away under "National Security" as they would have to answer the question of what was in it for them to keep it a secret for so long. It would probably be more trouble than it's worth for them, from an aggrandizing point of view that is.
    Last edited by 1984; 4th July 2010 at 23:55.

10. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

---------------

Curiously, these are the same 3 concerns I had when I originally watched the debate with Greer on PC.

Although, I have to say that there's something about this guy's passion that really inspires me...

11. Link to Post #211
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760 times in 929 posts

---------------

We cannot say for sure where exactly Dr Greer obtained the information re those 3 points. How many of his witnesses have you spoken with Bill? I ask this because many give evidence of ET benign actions and direct linkage with US authorities.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

12. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Default Re: Is Obama a clone?

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Yea you can clone a body but not the soul
    Actually, a soul can be cloned... but only by the original soul (making a copy of itself for some specific purpose).

To picture this, imagine a discarnate analog to the very funny movie MULTIPLICITY.

It's like creating a copied soul fragment of oneself (this is a VERY rough analogy, and not really accurate). After the purpose of the exercise has been achieved, one should re-integrate the two 'fragments' to return everything to the way it was.

But we haven't always taken responsibility for these incompletions, stuff happens and gets in the way, and most of us still have clones out there, somewhere. We get significant benefit if we can 'call them in' and re-integrate them with us again... or set them fully free.

There are processes to do this which are fairly simple: but one has to be in quite good shape first, able to get in touch with the 'clones' telepathically.

This all sounds pretty crazy, but is totally real. I've experienced and done this myself many times.

In traditional disciplines, the shamans will know all about this, and will have their own terminology and conceptual structure. But it will be the same principle.

Again, this explanation above is a very loose analogy. The key is to remember that we as spiritual beings are the theoretical creators of anything we want... including spirit itself (so to speak).

And we've all been around for a very long time, and have got ourselves mixed up in all kinds of things way back then.

We can also create smaller beings (which a good friend of mine likes to call 'sparkles of consciousness') - and, as above, if we forget we've done this, or have done it unconsciously (which happens all the time), we can end up a little weighed down by all this 'unfinished business'.

The above is for interest only... nothing to do with body cloning at all. Swanny's remark just caught my attention.

(Apologies for the off-topic post!)

13. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheWatcher (here)
    We cannot say for sure where exactly Dr Greer obtained the information re those 3 points. How many of his witnesses have you spoken with Bill? I ask this because many give evidence of ET benign actions and direct linkage with US authorities.
    But to say that they're ALL this way or that way is disingenuous and, I think, dangerous.

14. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

I've spent quite a bit of time listening to Freeman's thesis on Obama. What Freeman doesn't address is why the PTB would pick to clone the ONLY Egyptian pharaoh who quit the capital, created his own capital at Amarna, angered the priest cast (VERY POWERFUL AND CONTROLLING AT THE TIME), created a new religion that acknowledged the One Creator, and was more than likely murdered when his new views simply didn't catch on with the people who were not interested in that much radical "change."

An argument could be made that this Obama certainly started out sounding a lot like Akhenaton in his "change" motif leading up the winning the American presidency. However, his actions since assuming the Presidency are in no way comparable to that of Akhenaton's in that he has operationalized the Hidden Hand agenda with ZERO change in the status quo. If he is, in fact, a clone of Akhenaton, the original must be disgusted in the extreme at the pliable nature of this being and his refusal to do anything whatsoever that could possibly be considered "change."

15. Link to Post #215
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

All I can tell you guys is that I have used the contact protocols that I learned when I did a one day outing with Greer with other people when Greer is not around. When we have done them the laser/radar detectors we have got around start going off like there are 20 cop cars all around us checking if we are speeding or something for extended time frames. Then things show up in pictures taken during this time like bright orbs in the night sky an what not.

So what every you agree or disagree with him about I don't really care. The contact stuff he teaches flat out works. Last time I did it, I had a scientist who works on the prototypes for the evacuated transport mag lev trains with me. He was skeptical until the detectors started going off on different band independent of each other. I am great full that Greer sticks his neck out to teach people how to do this. You can deem it all bull **** all you want. If you never try it you are just talking out of your asses.

16. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Genes. They do get handed down.

17. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

My advice? GO FOR IT!

Don't wait for Obama. It may NEVER come about with him.

I would not mind if China or Russia stepped up. I have no problem with letting someone else take the spotlight if the U.S government won't!

18. Link to Post #218
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

don't expect much from Obama...isn't that obvious by now?

19. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

If Obama disclouses and the aliens present themselves it is a BIG FAT RED FLAG FOR ME. The government is going to twist it to fit THEIR NEEDS NOT YOURS.
    Friendly aliens are not going to show up and shock people because that will breed fear and chaos, friendly don't do that. But the negatives do......
    Greers ego is a turn off big time and he does drop names alot. I don't trust the man.

20. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

The Obama cloning topic is extremely interesting as not quite as mad as it first seems. You have to take a look at the larger picture and take into account such things as what Obama's name means 'lightning from heaven', the fact that there is no record of his birth, social security numbers that don't add up and not only the likeness of Obama to Akhenaten but the who family has a obvious resemblance to the Akhenaten family too! What are the odds of that?

Also note of the code names given to the Obama family by the secret service and you begin to see that there is something very strange and coincidental going on. I personally think there's a lot more to this seemingly outlandish story than first meets the eye.

Go check it out for yourself!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst 1 11 21 38 LastLast