+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

I choose 9-11 with a huge red circle and a green check for the truth. Thank you Inelia.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

aranuk (21st September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), Elle (6th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), mountain_jim (8th September 2011), nearing (4th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Chinaski I was about to mention too about the innocent natives who live in jungles in Borneo and other remote places, who know absolutely nothing of what we are discussing here. They surely cannot be left behind for another 17,000 yrs or many lifetimes?

Stan
    The issue is how much light is in the auric field and how high the individual's frequency is. It has nothing to do with a western education or knowing certain concepts. In fact those living closest to the earth's rhythms quite possibly have already moved into the higher frequencies with Terra herself, because their aura is so aligned to the earth's aura.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Calz (4th September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), Elle (4th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Heather2017 (4th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), nearing (4th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Snowbird (4th September 2011), ZuLiZ (14th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I've noticed subtle changes withiun myself this last couple of weeks. Without going into too much detail, there have been a number of people in my life recently who I've done my very best to love, help and support. It's always hurt me deeply that some of them continued to treat me like dirt. This last week it hasn't bothered me at all, I've realised that I'm not responsible for saving people, for propping people up, and there has been a glimmer of joy peeping through the pain in my heart.
    Another thing that's happened recently (you're going to love this ) is that I've been receiving hate email - from my brother !!
    At first it was like a knife in the heart, but I've let go and now it doesn't bother me. (I'm going to be tested on this soon, I bet)

Yesterday I felt a sort of peace coming over me, knowing that everything is going to be alright, I don't have anything to fear and I'm moving into something wonderful - all without any ratiuonal understanding of exactly what's going on.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Bhusunda (5th September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), gigha (4th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Snowbird (4th September 2011), Swanette (4th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

as I woke on a friday morning two weeks ago, as soon as my eyes opened I knew something big has changed, the world was different, all negative, stress, confusion, heaviness was completely gone, sort of felt like someone turned off the mess with your head machine. does this make sense ?? I have no sense of time anymore, no difference between morning and evening.. the same .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bhusunda (5th September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), Elle (4th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Snowbird (4th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

it's just there and smiling on,

thanks

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Thank you Inelia for this vitally important message. We have known for a time that at a point there would be separation. That time has come. I've been hearing the term bilocation being used for those who have chosen the path of ascension. Two places at once. There and back.

I'm excited, a little saddened, still a bit confused and yet I no longer feel my feet on the ground.

The information that we need is now flowing out to us. All we need do is, seek it out and we will find it.

This news is wonderful!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Caren (5th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Jake (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011), ZuLiZ (14th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hello Inelia,,,, i know you won't take this the wrong way,,,,,,,, and i know you know what i am and what i am about,,,,

i put a nice red circle around the ascended masters, the GFL and their whole slant on this ego filled scenario regarding ascension,,,,,,,

i put red circles around the history of abuse we have endured because of their control over the life we know as existing in this 3d planet,,,,,,the souls who have been trapped in a cycle of abuse for thousands and thousands of years, the poor souls who will die tomorrow because of lack of food/ water and or basic medical needs,,,,,,,,,,let alone the lack of education these souls will need in order to ascend in the manner described by the ascended masters,,,,,

i put red circles around the secret societies,, their elitist history their exclusionist methods and their occultist ways,,,,,,,,,,,,

i put red circles around their bloodlines and their religious manipulating ways,,,,

I put big red circles around all the pyramids and megalithic structure that they have put in place on this planet in order to further enhance their own sts desires,,,,

i put a big red circle around their whole control mechanism and then i write the words, NO MORE and never again,,,,,,,,,

cosmic love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

you guys are aware that this planet has existed in trillions of dimensions for millenia i take it,,,,,,,,,

i mean you do realise that the dimensions were here before the planet right ?

and you do realise this has been a prison planet for a very long time indeed, right ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and you do know who the prison guards are,, right ??

lol

cosmic love to all fellow prisoners

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    There's nothing like an open discourse about all of this with no disrespect to any one person either. Nobody in MHO knows everything and everyone knows at the very least something. Jake's explanation I would fancy but with certain doubts and uncertainties which Chinaski was concerned about. What about young children who are not yet capable of making an informed choice? Take my wife, she has heard a lot of dribble from the new age people and has no interest in anything pseudo spiritual. The forum here would not interest her as we would sound somewhat to her like the new agers. She even thinks my astrology pals and I are a bit weird. She is my grounding. Will she be left behind too and I will fly, without her grounding, to the extremes of the universe like a balloon with the air zooming out.

Stan
    exactly. you've said it perfectly.

i had a debate(i try to avoid them, but i got roped in this time) with a religious friend who was singing the usual tune: if you don't accept Jesus into your life, you're going to hell where Satan will slowly pull off your finger and toenails while his demon cronies pluck your eyelashes and stab you with pitchforks (oh yeah, and you'll be on fire too).

my question to him was: what about the indigenous people of the earth, or those that have never heard of Jesus? What of children who are not prepared to make informed choices? All he could do was shrug.

this is likely a bad metaphor, as i know Inelia is the furthest thing from a religious zealot(am not suggesting in any way, shape or form she is) but it was the first thing that popped into my head a few posts back while i was attempting to explain my concerns with the splitting planet/ascension theories.

it would seem that there are those that are aware, those that are not, those that are ambivalent, and those-like children-who have absolutely no idea what any of this means, the ramifications and so on. what of the children? the ambivalent? the well-intentioned but spiritually jaded? the ignorant?
    Chinaski I was about to mention too about the innocent natives who live in jungles in Borneo and other remote places, who know absolutely nothing of what we are discussing here. They surely cannot be left behind for another 17,000 yrs or many lifetimes?

Stan
    my feeling is that one does not need to necessarily be aware of the term 'ascension' or of the theories regarding a 'split earth' to 'ascend' to the 'new earth' - if indeed these concepts agree with the cosmic reality.

people like the natives, in my opinion, already hold a high 'vibration', if you will, and will ascend regardless of whether or not they are ever aware of such new age terminology (though that is a great example to present to the religious fanatics when locked in a 'you must accept Jesus debate', as they simply have no answer for the innocent ignorance of the natives/aboriginals).

i was more concerned with our friends, families and co-workers - good people who are too embedded in the matrix to really even acknowledge a concept like ascension/split earth, let alone consciously attempt to raise their vibration. i guess what i'm asking is: is a relatively innocuous "crime" such as innocent ignorance deserving of such a harsh penalty(getting 'left behind', for lack of a better phrase).

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Bhusunda (5th September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), MMA_Fan (9th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), the trojan (5th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Inelia

A more in-depth discussion with Lucia is at the archive here:

http://ascension101.com/en/events/ev...onference.html

Basically, it is not so much about who is into "new age stuff" or not. Nor is it linked to any religion. As someone mentioned in this thread, it is about the opening of the heart, how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality? Our ship? It goes from a reality where we let others steer us through the oceans, someone else being in charge of the ship, to becoming the captain.

And, at least for me, the second phase is to let individuals, who are not familiar on it, know how to their ship works so they can navigate the new paradigm. Fun times :D

As to children, they have the most open hearts on the planet

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Bhusunda (5th September 2011), bonnyhut (6th September 2011), Calz (5th September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), Chilli (11th September 2011), danstar (6th September 2011), DeDukshyn (20th September 2011), Elle (4th September 2011), Eram (12th April 2012), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), Ishtar (24th November 2011), Jake (5th September 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Laura Elina (5th September 2011), Meadowlark (4th September 2011), Mike (12th September 2011), MMA_Fan (6th September 2011), Neal (8th September 2011), nearing (4th September 2011), nomadguy (5th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011), ZuLiZ (14th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Absolutely !
    Children are born awake and aware, it's through the entire process of education, social conditioning etc. etc. that they end up as system-serving robots, who then need years to regain consciousness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Yoda (25th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    As someone mentioned in this thread, it is about the opening of the heart, how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality?
    twincans:

Quote The issue is how much light is in the auric field and how high the individual's frequency is. It has nothing to do with a western education or knowing certain concepts. In fact those living closest to the earth's rhythms quite possibly have already moved into the higher frequencies with Terra herself, because their aura is so aligned to the earth's aura.
    Does it need to be any more complicated than this???

A green/red checklist and working on your auric field opens these possibilities to everyone everywhere of all persuasions to avoid a number of lifetimes in servitude.

What could possibly be more important to humanity at this time???

Winning a lottery ... guess again.

World championship at (whatever) ... wrong again.

That perfect relationship?

Time to move up to the next level.

These two souls have made it as simple and plain as it could possibly be.

Not everyone can act on faith ... but in this case I hope everyone will.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Caren (5th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Snowbird (5th September 2011), TWINCANS (5th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I listened to the conference with Lucia and Inelia talking about the split. My thoughts were just racing... What's gonna happen now, why am I still here, am I still supposed to be here? Where's everyone else gonna go, like my family or friends, or is it them that are making it and I'm not. Which boat am I on? Am I on a boat, did I take a wrong turn at Albuequerque again (I mean, Milky Way, long story, lol) and missed it, is there still a chance of catching it. And then just basically went onto debating whether it would be better if life here on Earth ran its 'natural' course or if things just... 'magically' had been changed, when I wake up one day. A little moment of panic/paranoia there, not gonna lie.

As for the experience itself, the splitting, I don't know if it's related to it at all, but I have had severe sleeping problems for a couple of weeks now, I manage to fall asleep approximately every two days, I've got mad nausea and thrown up violently (at work too, I know... Gross. I did make it to the bathroom though, lol.) for no apparent reason and then it's gone, just like that. When I do sleep I've seen these 'dreams' that could be explained by the split. Recently I've begun vibrating, which is a really funky feeling and it kind of makes me giggle, when it happens. Anyone else experiencing anything physically? Something that seems out of ordinary?

Anyway, I figured... I'm just gonna keep on doing what I'm doing, hopefully I made it / am making the final cut... So to speak, (if not, lol, it's back to school then I guess), besides the physical ups and downs, I to my own surprise (I'm awfully clingy) let go of a couple of attitudes/thought patterns that I've had so much trouble with, and that was nice.

I hope everyone is having a nice day, if you do suddenly make the jump and find yourself on Earth enjoying higher vibrations and see the rest of us (or me) getting stuck here then... Suppose send a postcard, if you can? Would be nice to see what it's like, before I forget again where the heck I am and what I'm supposed to do and what the game was and... Oh yeah, what was my name again. Lol.

Much love to all.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Caren (5th September 2011), Chilli (11th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), nearing (5th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Thanks Inelia, Dolores Cannon Also spoke of the earth separating. Old Earth and New Earth.

In order to make the shift to the higher dimensional New Earth, Dolores mentioned that people have to resolve 'karma' with other people and fear because these are keeping people from moving on. The term "karma' that she used in her context does not actually refer to the cycles of cause and effect nor even the absurd theory of retribution, but more specifically refers to 'ignorance of emotions that keeps you tied to the Earth to learn lessons'. Dolores mentioned that souls came to Earth in order to learn about emotions and limitation. Once people can resolve their ignorance of emotions, they can move on and would not require further repeated lessons on the earth plane. This is how the 'karma' is resolved. However, many people do not fully understand emotions and cannot control them, they also do not understand the fear emotion. Fear simply comes from a feeling of nonacceptance and denial from the truth. Stupid, superficial and coward people are not brave enough and lack the desire to understand and overcome the emotion of fear, they just escape from it without wanting to resolve it.

Dolores also said that people have to forgive to resolve the 'karma'. Forgiveness is crucial because it is the anger from holding grudges that prevents people from moving on. More specifically, it is the ignorance of the causes of the anger emotion that prevents people from moving on. How do you resolve anger? How is anger created in the first place? People feel anger because they think others are being intentionally disrespectful. They have to realize that there is nothing wrong with themselves that created others' disrespect but instead there is something wrong with other people for them to show disrespect because of superficial judgment(I am referring to disrespect created by superficial judgment). People do not have to teach others 'a lesson', others have to learn their 'own lesson'. Once there is no more desire to demand people to be respectful, the anger emotion would be resolved and peace within the self is achieved. The other emotions also need to be understood and curiosity resolved in order to move on from this 'school'.

Dolores mentioned about the 3 waves of people coming to Earth to create the shift into the New Earth. She tells of how the first wave is to prepare the way, the second wave to emanate positive energy and the third wave with positive energy and altered DNA and can function in a different reality. These people do not desire to have children because then that would mean they have the desire to learn emotions and limitation from children.

The energy that the second and especially the third wave hold and emanate is the androgynous energy. Their energy is positive because they have a cooperated masculine and feminine energy-- a good manipulation and blend of passive and active energies. This is the energy stated to achieve the critical mass required for the New Earth and for it to split from extreme polarities on the Old Earth into another higher dimensional counterpart. This critical mass is mentioned to have been achieved.

People who wish to move on to the New Earth would therefore have to possess the androgynous energy. People with energies that are too extreme and violent would not be able to move into the New Earth.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Caren (5th September 2011), danstar (6th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Jake (5th September 2011), Neal (8th September 2011), nearing (5th September 2011), Sierra (5th September 2011), Snowbird (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...e-captain.html

The shift has reached it's final stage... now it is up to you.

On the week of the 22nd to the 28th of August 2011, I was kindly asked by Source to step outside. This doesn't happen often, it is rare, and normally lasts a few minutes, hours, or at the most a couple of days. This time, it lasted a whole week.

What does this mean? It means that I leave a "place holder" in this reality matrix, but I, the being, steps outside. The body, subtle bodies, and "awareness" stay, but it is like watching a movie, or a car driving on the highway, which one's body is driving, but one is watching it from afar.

As I observed "reality" from the outside, I could sense big shifts happening, enormous changes, the walls between dimensions becoming thin, my "human" perceptions could detect movement, lights and shadows.

Then, I was asked to return. And the news is big.

At the same time, my friend Lucia Rene, a top ass-kicking mystic, sent her newsletter out. In the newsletter she expressed her feeling of leaving behind the old world, and entering the new. She wrote:

"Have you seen the movie The Lord of the Rings or read Tolkien’s wonderful trilogy of that name? If so, perhaps you remember one of the last scenes where the elves, Bilbo, Frodo, and Gandalf get on a pretty wooden boat, sail out of the harbor, and disappear from view. They leave for a new world. “That’s it,” I thought. “That moment in the film captures the feeling perfectly!”

It’s as though I’ve gotten on a boat and am sailing out toward the unknown. The unknown isn’t scary. It’s actually quite peaceful. It holds the sense of returning to something long forgotten." Lucia Rene

I knew something was up, big time, but did not understand what had happened, as I was outside, and why had I been taken out of the picture while it was happening?

Lucia and I had discussion about it. And while we talked about what each of us had experienced, I realized the truth.

As she calls it, the Splitting of the Worlds. This event, mentioned by so many, awaited by millions, mentioned in religions and cultures around the world, had happened. That much I knew.

The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.

What I realized, was the reason I was taken out of the equation was two fold.

One, this is not my game, I am just here to raise the level of vibration of the planet, including the collective. I do not choose the outcome of the collective, or its individual members, the collective does that. Yet, I did not agree with this outcome. I wanted, yes, I really wanted, for all human beings to be lifted in their vibration for them to wake up enough that they make an educated choice. But that did not happen. An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice. The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them.

Secondly, the movement of those billions of souls into darkness would have been too painful for me to "experience" and survive in human form.

My heart ached. And I was surprised... I didn't think I would feel it. It is what the collective wants, after all. But my physical and subtle bodies feel the loss. Is it ego? Perhaps.

This sadness, deep sorrow, I felt it once before. A few weeks back I was in touch with the consciousness of the Lemurian collective. And that was what they expressed. At the time I understood that back in Earth history a splitting had happened and that the sadness the Lemurians felt was from leaving their brethren behind, all those humans that did not awaken. And, what we call the "middle Earth", is that Earth that moved on, into a higher vibration, occupying the same location, but a different space/time vibration.

And it has happened again.

What we are experiencing now, this week, the presence of fear, darkness, war, famine, suffering, and sleepers, is the "shadow" of the previous reality. The only way to remove it is to process fear and inject light and love into the planet, BIG TIME. Big events, such as the hurricane in NY, and the Elenin comet, that were "supposed" to make a mess of certain areas of the planet, have frizzled away to not much at all. The Fear Machine, is failing. The human spirit wins. In the next 3 generations, the sleepers and their masters will leave our planet as they live out their lives, and will not be able to return. What happens during those years, is up to us.

Now for the important information. How do you, as an individual, steer the Ship? Because you can, you see.

Learn the rules. And the first, and most important rule to learn, is that whatever happens on the planet, or in your life, cannot happen if you do not agree with it. And everything that happens, happens because you either agree with it, or do not cast a vote.

It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth.

It is not up to me to decide how fast we remove the shadows and step fully into the new, higher vibrational, reality. Why wait 3 generations when we could have it in 3 months? We decide. We decide what we agree with and what we don't agree with.

We all cast our vote.

So here is what we do, here is how we cast our vote:

Choose a person, situation, location, personal topic, or worldwide event, that you do not agree with. Then, draw a red circle around it, and a line across it. Say the words, "I do not agree with this". Next, visualize what you would like to see, what you do agree with, and place a green tick next to it. It is very, very simple, and quick. So much so, that one might think it is not life changing, but it is. Try it. Try it with the big things, and the little things. Use it every day, and watch. What do you have to lose by trying it out? Nothing.

Inelia Benz.
    Actually, I do not agree with the whole world.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    I'm very aware of it the last few weeks have been amazing.
    Oh I am pretty sure the best is yet to come. It is far too early for the changes to stop.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    hi Inelia,

thanks for the inspirational post.

the earth splitting into a higher/lower vibration or a light/dark dynamic is a concept that i am only vaguely familiar with, with the little bit of info i have received coming from the Dolores Cannon material.

i have to be honest here: i don't really understand it. you seem to be saying that the earth has split vibrationally, with higher vibrational beings going to the 'light side, and the lower vibrational beings going to the 'dark side', if you will. yet i know that bush jr, bush sr, rockefeller, kissinger et al are still walking this very planet that my feet and your feet and the feet of every person reading this post are connected to.

with that in mind, what exactly has changed?

as i said, i'm quite ignorant on the topic and may be misunderstanding you. but if you could answer my inquiry i'd very much appreciate it. thanks.
    My take on it is that there are two boats leaving the dock. We still exist in the same dynamic, yet the split has occurred. Each person has made the decision regarding the manifesting of our realities, and it will now play out! Those who are on the 'other boat' will be able to see us sailing away but they will not realize that THEY are the ones who are being left behind. Likewise, they will embrace their reality, and never be the wiser. Taken to the most extreme manifestation,,, (war and death and cataclysm etc...) I will ascend right in front of someone,,, because they are NOT on the right 'boat',,, they will (through their physical filters) will know only that we died. And we died REALLY believing in what we believed (in there view.) And their views are re-enforced by what the 'believe' that they saw. On the other hand,, we will not see the same thing. They have not embraced, or bothered to even notice, that the boat is leaving,,, and we will see them staring off into the distance, waving and sobbing,,,, and in one moment,,, they will forget.... Right in front of our eyes... And we will not, CANNOT help them,,, they had the choice to get on the boat. I used the extreme example of death, to animate my point, but it does not need to be that way. A space has been prepared for those of us who are ready. And a future is being created where the duality does not exist, and opposing energies cannot exist in the same space.

I do not mean to answer for Inelia,,, of course not. I love the question, and am going through the same 'shedding of layers' as you. Best regards, Jake.
    I don't think anyone know you are leaving, dude.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote I don't think anyone know you are leaving, dude.
    I am counting on it!!!
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Yoda (6th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    hi Inelia,

thanks for the inspirational post.

the earth splitting into a higher/lower vibration or a light/dark dynamic is a concept that i am only vaguely familiar with, with the little bit of info i have received coming from the Dolores Cannon material.

i have to be honest here: i don't really understand it. you seem to be saying that the earth has split vibrationally, with higher vibrational beings going to the 'light side, and the lower vibrational beings going to the 'dark side', if you will. yet i know that bush jr, bush sr, rockefeller, kissinger et al are still walking this very planet that my feet and your feet and the feet of every person reading this post are connected to.

with that in mind, what exactly has changed?

as i said, i'm quite ignorant on the topic and may be misunderstanding you. but if you could answer my inquiry i'd very much appreciate it. thanks.
    My take on it is that there are two boats leaving the dock. We still exist in the same dynamic, yet the split has occurred. Each person has made the decision regarding the manifesting of our realities, and it will now play out! Those who are on the 'other boat' will be able to see us sailing away but they will not realize that THEY are the ones who are being left behind. Likewise, they will embrace their reality, and never be the wiser. Taken to the most extreme manifestation,,, (war and death and cataclysm etc...) I will ascend right in front of someone,,, because they are NOT on the right 'boat',,, they will (through their physical filters) will know only that we died. And we died REALLY believing in what we believed (in there view.) And their views are re-enforced by what the 'believe' that they saw. On the other hand,, we will not see the same thing. They have not embraced, or bothered to even notice, that the boat is leaving,,, and we will see them staring off into the distance, waving and sobbing,,,, and in one moment,,, they will forget.... Right in front of our eyes... And we will not, CANNOT help them,,, they had the choice to get on the boat. I used the extreme example of death, to animate my point, but it does not need to be that way. A space has been prepared for those of us who are ready. And a future is being created where the duality does not exist, and opposing energies cannot exist in the same space.

I do not mean to answer for Inelia,,, of course not. I love the question, and am going through the same 'shedding of layers' as you. Best regards, Jake.
    appreciate your take on it Jake. it's a question that i hope Inelia answers, but i'm open to being enlightened by anyone whose up to the task.

so just to clarify: Jake, are you saying that there will be a massive die-off, that those that aren't ascending will witness the disappearance of friends and loved ones, or will simply wake up one morning to a massively reduced population?

that's what i'd really like to know. Inelia seems to be saying this process has already occurred; and yet, we're all still here! the goodies, baddies and everything in between.

sorry to say that this sort of reminds me of the 'Left Behind" theory propagated by religious zealots, this notion that if you don't get with the program we're gonna leave you on the Titanic with the captain and the band and the sliding deck furniture. the idea of ascension sounds great initially, but what of the husband whose spiritually mature and therefore "ascends", leaving his wife and family behind? on the flip side of that coin, what of the spiritually mature children who ascend and leave loving parents behind? and so on and so forth.

i wonder how happy ascended folks will be when they arrive on the other side sans friends and family.

or maybe i'm just completely missing the point i dunno.
    There are multiple you in multiple realities.

I think you just decide to move into a new you living in a better reality while the old you are still carrying on in the old reality.
    Last edited by raymond; 6th September 2011 at 08:35.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote There are multiple you in multiple dimensions. !
    Awesome, I see we are on the same boat!! You are right, the best is still yet to come.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

The more cynical of us might suggest that this is a bit of a cop out.

This earth splitting idea seems more than a little convienient for anybody making money out of the 2012 idea. Now it seems we might now have to wait 3 generations to work out if we were being told any truth. And while we wait we can help things along by ticking and crossing things off in our heads?

I suggest a better method of steering spaceship earth is to keep exposing the truth as best as you can. At least that method is proven to work.

I also think (as mentioned here before) that it is more than unreasonable to throw all of the "sleepers" onto the ship containing the wolves. Luck must play a part in "waking up" (not to mention age).

So while the info mentioned in this thread might be correct, we might also have been thrown a dummy.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (21st September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

There is no such thing (in the analogical model of the boats) as the 'sleepers' being sent off to the wolves. We are, and have been for tens of thousands of years, been residing and living on that 'boat', AS SLEEPERS. Even so, like mentioned earlier,,, we are alive and well on different dimensional realities. This one is the mind/physical,, kind of low on the vibrational 'scale' of existences,,, but definitely not, as you say, thrown to the wolves. Just a different point of view. I am not sure that anyone is saying that that is a bad thing. It has gotten quite old to a lot of us, Well, I guess I will only speak for me!! I am not from around here,,, and , whereas I do love it here,, I will not be coming back to any reality where war and slavery is commonplace. I am DONE! It is a decision. Besides, the whole boat thing was my best attempt at an analogy. I certainly do not mean to speak for anyone else. I know my destination. And it is not another earth/human lifetime. Maybe it is for you, I don't really know. Cheers, Jake.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Carmen (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), g.k.r (5th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), One (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Thank you Inelia for this message. It touches my heart and my heart says "Right".

I do not want to judge with my mind anymore. Its good for planning a trip, earning money in my day job or avoiding any disasters that knowledge discussed here and elsewhere gave me insight to. But I stopped being frightened by anything of that.

Now, with your help, I combined it actively with the technique of consciously crossing out information I do not want to take place and instead imagine my own personal vision of love and peace and the constant curiousness of a child.

I do not need to understand the details as I know they will unfold when the time comes. I know from my personal experience, that the 'impossible' is only a millimeter under my skin. Just a push of energy and strange things happen. My scientifically trained mind will always find an explanation but its just a distraction from experience. My responsibility is towards the current moment. Stay awake and value the small things in your life and the people around you. Trust that you are exactly at the spot where you are meant to be.
    All I know now is, my life is in a complete restructuring. The past months have been mind and heart blowing. I have never experienced such clearness about my purpose and such love emanating from me. And I imagine, its just the start. I am looking with curiousness and joy to the future and will do my best to be there for everyone who is open and asks.

And I will remain open and curious as well, not wanting to miss this experience.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast