+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    There is no such thing (in the analogical model of the boats) as the 'sleepers' being sent off to the wolves. We are, and have been for tens of thousands of years, been residing and living on that 'boat', AS SLEEPERS. Even so, like mentioned earlier,,, we are alive and well on different dimensional realities. This one is the mind/physical,, kind of low on the vibrational 'scale' of existences,,, but definitely not, as you say, thrown to the wolves. Just a different point of view. I am not sure that anyone is saying that that is a bad thing. It has gotten quite old to a lot of us, Well, I guess I will only speak for me!! I am not from around here,,, and , whereas I do love it here,, I will not be coming back to any reality where war and slavery is commonplace. I am DONE! It is a decision. Besides, the whole boat thing was my best attempt at an analogy. I certainly do not mean to speak for anyone else. I know my destination. And it is not another earth/human lifetime. Maybe it is for you, I don't really know. Cheers, Jake.
    No worries Jake, I appreciated you explanation as I didn't quite get the idea originally.

I was thinking of this paragraph in particular from Anelia's original message when I spoke of Wolves:

"The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them."

I'm just not so sure of the "free will" bit when considering say this lifetime. I mean we are bombarded with propaganda and fed flouride from day one nearly. Why wouldn't most people be sleeping (or ignoring such information)?

I have had it here as well Jake. A holiday from hell with no flights home

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Jake (21st September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    The more cynical of us might suggest that this is a bit of a cop out.

This earth splitting idea seems more than a little convienient for anybody making money out of the 2012 idea. Now it seems we might now have to wait 3 generations to work out if we were being told any truth. And while we wait we can help things along by ticking and crossing things off in our heads?

I suggest a better method of steering spaceship earth is to keep exposing the truth as best as you can. At least that method is proven to work.

I also think (as mentioned here before) that it is more than unreasonable to throw all of the "sleepers" onto the ship containing the wolves. Luck must play a part in "waking up" (not to mention age).

So while the info mentioned in this thread might be correct, we might also have been thrown a dummy.
    I'm so surprised no one has brought up the Hopi prophecy about the splitting into two earths. What Lucia and Inelia have to say, very much line up with this old prophecy.

I do believe that the 3 generation die off may refer to a gentle passing of the old order currently incarnated as they age and die, rather than a massive die off due to extreme earth conditions and the implication is that we will not have to go through a massive die off either? Not that it matters to us immortal beings currently wearing flesh if we could but see this

The impression I get, and this is just my personal opinion, nothing to do with the Hopi prophecy, the decision or choice as to what path to take to what earth or dimension is done by the High Self. Hence, we don't need to worry whether one's loved one or family or friends of extreme blindness are in the "know" from any perspective that we can see with our limited understanding.

An example: My husband *hates* new age or spiritual or conspiracy stuff with a passion, so I have worried and despaired and eventually by chanting to myself incessantly "Free will, free will, free will", learned to let go. He comes home yesterday laughing because ... hahaha oh I feel so joyous I'm crying with laughter (if that makes sense!), FIVE CHILDREN in various places (he was on a shopping expedition) came walking, running, hopping, leaping and rotating up to him smack front and center, stopped dead, and said, "Hi!!!".

The spirit knows.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 6th September 2011 at 01:17.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Carmen (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Mike (12th September 2011), MMA_Fan (9th September 2011), One (6th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.
    [------]
    the movement of those billions of souls into darkness would have been too painful for me to "experience" and survive in human form.

My heart ached.
    [------]
    my physical and subtle bodies feel the loss.

the sadness the Lemurians felt
    [------]
    that Earth that moved on, into a higher vibration, occupying the same location, but a different space/time vibration.
    And it has happened again.
    Inelia is saying that an event has occurred. Yet, as others immediately pointed out, the global controllers are still here. Maybe they’ve all changed their ways.

This is possible: let’s wait and see. I agree entirely that we have an influence on the events we experience, and are also fully capable on having an influence on the spirits, minds and intentions of the global controllers.

(Many people I know influence events, to the positive, every day. The way this is done is by removing negative intentions -- not by trying to use the force of will to determine outcomes. That kind of manipulation would make us just as bad as the globalists.)

And I understand very clearly the concept of alternative timelines. See (for example) http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html. The controllers have always attempted, either by magical ritual, or classified advanced high technology, to “look over the horizon” and “see” which way they were headed.

A major change in direction may have occurred (which is quite possible) -- and Inelia is suggesting that that what we will now see in the news every day is like an echo, resonance, or remnant of the “old paradigm”. As best I understand it, she's asking us to support the process that she says has already occurred by making sure that there’s a minimal effect of the debris left over from the old paradigm. Yes, we can all do that.

But metaphysically, there are unanswered questions here:
    1. Who was Inelia’s heart aching for? What is the “loss” she describes that her physical and subtle bodies felt? Who are the “billions of souls” who have been “moved into darkness”?
    2. Is there a “counterpart of me” (and presumably you, reading this) who has chosen the “other earth” – and who is not reading this?
    3. If that’s not the case, is the population of “other earth” smaller?
    4. Similarly, is the population now smaller on “this earth”? (If so, this has not been reported to my knowledge. No-one I know is missing.)
    I presume that there’s been no population drop on “either earth”. I wanted to make the point for absolute clarity. But why would any part or aspect of me have chosen to have ventured, with my free will, down such a bad-news fork in the road?

I’m as confident as I can be that no part of me has chosen that. Not even (and I did ask myself the question) any counterpart of me that would have wanted to help and support, like a volunteer refusing to leave a city after a major disaster there.

I know that Inelia has the highest integrity, and has always described her subjective experiences truthfully and absolutely as best as she understands them. But her post hoc metaphysical interpretation of those subjective experiences may not be fully correct.

I read what she wrote several times, and I confess that for me it didn’t make sense for the reasons I outline above. It’s simply not real for me that that there’s any part of myself that a week and a half ago chose freely to experience something that anyone’s heart would have ached for.

I think something else entirely may have happened to Inelia. She explains how she was puzzled when it happened. There are ways of checking all that out for sure. Her explanation, which she urges us to consider, and which she shared on her blog and in this thread, was essentially the conclusion that she drew for herself afterwards.

I’ve not yet listened to Inelia’s teleconference with Lucia Rene. But at the moment, in summary, there are quite a number of reasons -- some of them not stated here -- why I don’t believe that what Inelia is suggesting has happened has taken place in the form that she describes.

Of course, Inelia may well reply (as she stated at the end of my interview with her: the section with the squirrels in the park) that she would not dream of invalidating my reality if I saw things in a different way. And I don’t want to invalidate hers. But the game becomes more complex when others are being urged to believe that something of a most profound and significant metaphysical nature has occurred based entirely on one person’s subjective experience.

Regarding Inelia’s suggested process to 'vote' symbolically for or against whatever it is that we do or don’t like in the world – of course, I fully endorse that. Indeed, we should all do that every day.

With my best wishes to everyone, Bill
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 6th September 2011 at 08:11. Reason: fixed link to timelines reference

6. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), araucaria (6th September 2011), Bhusunda (6th September 2011), Brizil (7th September 2011), Calz (6th September 2011), Carmen (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), dancing_particles (17th October 2011), DoubleHelix (7th September 2011), Earthship (7th September 2011), Elly (7th September 2011), Erik_dc (6th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Hervé (6th September 2011), Jake (6th September 2011), Laura Elina (16th October 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011), Magnus (6th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), meeradas (6th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (8th September 2011), Mike (12th September 2011), mountain_jim (8th September 2011), Neal (8th September 2011), nearing (6th September 2011), Nortreb (7th September 2011), onawah (10th September 2011), One (6th September 2011), Professor (6th September 2011), Rosco1 (8th September 2011), seko (16th October 2011), shamanseeker (28th October 2011), Sierra (6th September 2011), Snowbird (21st September 2011), starsha (6th September 2011), Them (21st September 2011), Yoda (6th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.
    [------]
    the movement of those billions of souls into darkness would have been too painful for me to "experience" and survive in human form.

My heart ached.
    [------]
    my physical and subtle bodies feel the loss.

the sadness the Lemurians felt
    [------]
    that Earth that moved on, into a higher vibration, occupying the same location, but a different space/time vibration.
    And it has happened again.
    Inelia is saying that an event has occurred. Yet, as others immediately pointed out, the global controllers are still here. Maybe they’ve all changed their ways.

This is possible: let’s wait and see. I agree entirely that we have an influence on the events we experience, and are also fully capable on having an influence on the spirits, minds and intentions of the global controllers.

(Many people I know influence events, to the positive, every day. The way this is done is by removing negative intentions -- not by trying to use the force of will to determine outcomes. That kind of manipulation would make us just as bad as the globalists.)

And I understand very clearly the concept of alternative timelines. See (for example) http://projetcamelot.org/t1v83.html. The controllers have always attempted, either by magical ritual, or classified advanced high technology, to “look over the horizon” and “see” which way they were headed.

A major change in direction may have occurred (which is quite possible) -- and Inelia is suggesting that that what we will now see in the news every day is like an echo, resonance, or remnant of the “old paradigm”. As best I understand it, she's asking us to support the process that she says has already occurred by making sure that there’s a minimal effect of the debris left over from the old paradigm. Yes, we can all do that.

But metaphysically, there are unanswered questions here:
    1. Who was Inelia’s heart aching for? What is the “loss” she describes that her physical and subtle bodies felt? Who are the “billions of souls” who have been “moved into darkness”?
    2. Is there a “counterpart of me” (and presumably you, reading this) who has chosen the “other earth” – and who is not reading this?
    3. If that’s not the case, is the population of “other earth” smaller?
    4. Similarly, is the population now smaller on “this earth”? (If so, this has not been reported to my knowledge. No-one I know is missing.)
    I presume that there’s been no population drop on “either earth”. I wanted to make the point for absolute clarity. But why would any part or aspect of me have chosen to have ventured, with my free will, down such a bad-news fork in the road?

I’m as confident as I can be that no part of me has chosen that. Not even (and I did ask myself the question) any counterpart of me that would have wanted to help and support, like a volunteer refusing to leave a city after a major disaster there.

I know that Inelia has the highest integrity, and has always described her subjective experiences truthfully and absolutely as best as she understands them. But her post hoc metaphysical interpretation of those subjective experiences may not be fully correct.

I read what she wrote several times, and I confess that for me it didn’t make sense for the reasons I outline above. It’s simply not real for me that that there’s any part of myself that a week and a half ago chose freely to experience something that anyone’s heart would have ached for.

I think something else entirely may have happened to Inelia. She explains how she was puzzled when it happened. There are ways of checking all that out for sure. Her explanation, which she urges us to consider, and which she shared on her blog and in this thread, was essentially the conclusion that she drew for herself afterwards.

I’ve not yet listened to Inelia’s teleconference with Lucia Rene. But at the moment, in summary, there are quite a number of reasons -- some of them not stated here -- why I don’t believe that what Inelia is suggesting has happened has taken place in the form that she describes.

Of course, Inelia may well reply (as she stated at the end of my interview with her: the section with the squirrels in the park) that she would not dream of invalidating my reality if I saw things in a different way. And I don’t want to invalidate hers. But the game becomes more complex when others are being urged to believe that something of a most profound and significant metaphysical nature has occurred based entirely on one person’s subjective experience.

Regarding Inelia’s suggested process to 'vote' symbolically for or against whatever it is that we do or don’t like in the world – of course, I fully endorse that. Indeed, we should all do that every day.

With my best wishes to everyone, Bill
    I don't think it's happened for me in my timeline yet, either Bill. But i feel it's coming soon (within a month and a half).
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Carmen (10th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Wonderful post Bill. All I can tell you is the forces I deal with are capable of illusions so profound on every sense of one perceives holy sacred and divine(all senses, resonations, logical deduction, sensory in every way profound), the profoundness blinds one to it's authenticity. I'm not saying Inelia experienced this. But I am saying I have. So it's something. And a dot to consider. Whether it by technology(my guess), or by something else.

I don't see how any human could beat it 1 on 1. That is my honest and quite confident conclusion(confident in this flavor doesn't mean 100% true or real alone to me on any level unless misconstruing my concepts to language matrix whether synthetically or naturally).
    Last edited by Omni; 6th September 2011 at 06:00.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for this information Inelia. It’s really good to see you posting on Avalon again!

That saddens me a lot too that there will be many that don’t make it. I’m also confused by what you’re saying and still have some questions, if you wouldn’t mind answering them:

1. You say that whatever happens on this planet or in our lives cannot happen if we don’t agree with it, but it sounds like you’re saying this agreement is already in place. So can people still choose not to be enslaved by the dark side or has their fate already been determined? Can we still help those who may be asleep?

2. You say that the most important thing is to open one’s heart, but it does seem like there are a lot of wonderful good-hearted people who may still be “asleep”? Could you please explain a little more about what is required not to continue being enslaved?

3. For those who are taken by the dark forces, is it just for this lifetime or for many more lifetimes also? This sounds a lot worse than Saturday detention-- this may be justified for some, but pretty harsh punishment for those who just fell “asleep” in class. It seems those who are “asleep” are just like this during this incarnation and would become aware once they crossed over. So why would souls be punished for several more lifetimes just because they were “asleep” during this incarnation?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Earthship (10th September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th September 2011), nearing (6th September 2011), One (6th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"Some of these outcomes, these possibilities, fulfill the prophecies of planetary destruction and purification. Other timelines, other expressions, reveal a different outcome. A sudden unexpected shift in human consciousness could bring the Controllers, who have so negatively affected your destiny, to their knees. And there are hundreds of other possible timelines between these two polarities. There are vested interests in your society who wish you to remain hypnotized, which wish for you to continue in the delusion that you are limited to one timeline, one experience of life as they so deem it.

But you have, within your nature, the ability to change timelines and probabilities at the last moment of any event—whether it be personal or collective. We do not say this to be “positive.” We say this as a matter of fact concerning your evolutionary potential. Whether you will collectively reach this potential or not remains to be seen, but the path of an Initiate is to reach upward for the highest potential, regardless of what may or may not be happening around him or her." http://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elle For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), Sebastion (11th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I see it so damn clear in my head. I wish I could explain it better. Jake.
    You've explained it brilliantly, Jake. There is a gulf between the thought, especially the spiritual thought, and the language only ever half-intended to express it. I was nodding like mad when I read "they won't even know we're gone" and I'm sure you're right. We will miss those we left behind (because I suspect I'm not the only one who would rather that every single one of us went together, even the Rothschilds and Rockefellers). But yeah your posts in this thread (like everywhere else) have been spot on from my perspective.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 6th September 2011 at 17:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Carmen (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (10th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth.

It is not up to me to decide how fast we remove the shadows and step fully into the new, higher vibrational, reality. Why wait 3 generations when we could have it in 3 months? We decide. We decide what we agree with and what we don't agree with.
    Hi Inelia, I just found this yesterday so I'm late jumping in. I highly resonate with much of what you're saying here. I've been feeling consciousness getting more and more multi-dimensional recently, as if sub-consciously trying the various dimensions in the spectrum on for size, or practicing so to speak. I can also feel the light getting lighter, and the dark getting darker, with the dark growing ever more fearful, as of course that being it's base emotion.

When Bill quoted you saying this back in June:

“The cry of the collective, and Gaia”, she said. “All the people, animals, all the plants, all the trees. There’s so much pain, so much suffering, so much violence. I feel it all. I hear it all. Every minute of every day. It never stops. I can’t stand it. And it’s getting louder all the time.”

Shortly after I got a taste, a very small taste, of the same thing, and it was the most profound, yet heartbreaking experience of my life. That, combined with what I'm sensing these days, leaves me little room to doubt the integrity of what you are trying to describe to us. I think that we can get bogged down in semantics and concepts, as a true "spiritual" experience has to be shared through the blunt filter of language and intellect.

The way I see things right now anyway, we are in a window of opportunity where anything is possible. Anything. Think of the most amazing thing your imagination can conceive of, and consider that a stepping stone. This is no time for baby steps or linear planning, this is a time to throw caution to the four winds, trust, and dare to dream the impossible.

And hey, even if we're wrong, when we die people can say "well, atleast they dared to dream."

Cheers,
    Fred

18. Link to Post #50
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

What I can see from my own experienced is that I have not able to awaken any one from my family members and since we are in a critical time here for the next shift which we still have not seen manifested in the pyshical.
    What has happen is trying to get as many people ready for the next phase of big plan thats coming known as the great tribulation that has not started yet.

We all have been looking for signs in heaven the sun and the moon etc. Everything has being hold back until god got as many ready for this since around --oct 2010--- the Split thats happend is because people simple did not wanted to awake so does people will continue there live untill the great tribulation.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 11th September 2011 at 11:35.

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I felt a strong sadness during much of August, slowly lifting in the last week of that month. It was very strange, because it's been years since sadness has ever been able to take me over non-stop not just for hours but for days. It was kind of sending me nuts until I realised I was tapping into sadness that wasn't really mine. I didn't initially know if it was all of humanity's sadness (which certainly does exist and is deeper than individual sadness) or if it was the group sadness of animal species or Gaia or what. And it certainly felt to me like the sadness at experiencing some kind of death, or of the breaking up of a relationship.

One point I don't think anybody has made yet is that time and space are totally created by all of us collectively -- but who among us can remember or be aware that we all do this every moment? It follows that a sub-group of humanity can easily start creating a new type or level of time.
    Will our eyes necessarily notice any physical evidence of a split from the rest of humanity, who are still creating the old type of time? No, not necessarily.
    Will the controlling elite discover that no matter what they do, their ability to manipulate what happens on the planet has significantly reduced, from now on and ever after? Yes indeed, and big time. It's now impossible for that not to happen -- though most of the effects won't become obvious overnight.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011), Snowbird (21st September 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

My girlfriend and I seem alone in our lived reality, outside of those others we know in our conscious communities. Our families are there, but distant, the karma resolved. The same with friends. We don't see people we know on the streets; somehow, synchronistic meetings aren't occurring, its as if we now live in another world. We made choices all summer based upon seeking the highest potentiality of each situation and that resulted in some drama, but a clearing, at the same time. It all seemed to tamp down at the end of August, and this sense of "being in another world" began in September, culminating around the 9th-11th. Something big did happen at the end of August.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (21st September 2011), Dennis Leahy (21st September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I'm not sure what I think on this subject but I know what I feel.

Something monumental is afoot.

This last month for me has no parallel. It is new and I have no experiential data to compare it to. I seem to have stumbled onto a key that I consciously used to open a locked door. And the room I entered has no walls, ceiling or floor! It is limitless.

So when Inelia says the worlds have split, my first thought was "Oh, no! I missed the boat!" followed by "No I haven't!" And when Bill pointed out the obvious I felt somewhat reassured.

This is not something the human mind can comprehend. Maybe that is for the best because then it would contrive to construct a static "model" of a constantly evolving "system".

My take anyways.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 17th September 2011 at 14:53.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (21st September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011), Snowbird (21st September 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

jcocks (17th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Actually...thinking of it... I have to agree with many of you out there... In August I felt, perhaps for the first time in my life, like I was suffering real depression. Usually, I'd snap out of it pretty fast, but at that time - it was an almost constant thing for about 3 weeks or so... I couldn't shake it, maybe for a day or so, but then I'd be back down. Something definitely did happen back then. It has lifted... But I feel like the real consequences of what happened are yet to eventuate. Perhaps there was a "splitting of the worlds" that occurred at that time....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Fred Steeves (21st September 2011)

29. Link to Post #56
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    This is it
    As much as I don't like to lend credence to christians like this as they seem to twist things to fit their point of view, in this case he has a point. It's a rather strange passage of the bible for Obama to choose to recite. And I know, everything that these guys do, EVERY*THING, is done for a very specific reason. I doubt very much that passage was "randomly chosen". There was a very specific purpose behind his choosing of that passage.

"Know that I am god"? Yeah, right.... And I'm the Easter Bunny!

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

A more in-depth discussion with Lucia is at the archive here:

http://ascension101.com/en/events/ev...onference.html

Basically, it is not so much about who is into "new age stuff" or not. Nor is it linked to any religion. As someone mentioned in this thread, it is about the opening of the heart, how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality? Our ship? It goes from a reality where we let others steer us through the oceans, someone else being in charge of the ship, to becoming the captain.

And, at least for me, the second phase is to let individuals, who are not familiar on it, know how to their ship works so they can navigate the new paradigm. Fun times :D

As to children, they have the most open hearts on the planet
    Sorry but some of the phrases I've read in this thread might as well be constructed by picking words out of a hat.

What exactly does "it is about the opening of the heart" mean?

Can anyone explain? Does it mean believe anything anyone tells you? Does it mean lower the sensitivity range for detecting nonsense?

And what about this "how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality". How can anyone know or measure this "quantity" of willingness? If it's not measurable, by what possible means can we say one person is more willing to do this than another? I'm willing, for example, but you might tell me that I'm not. What's the difference?

Then we have something even more brow-raising: "the second phase is to let individuals, who are not familiar on it, know how their ship works so they can navigate the new paradigm". This phrase is loaded with incomprehensible implications. It says that some of the people in the new paradigm won't know how to cope (steer their ship) with their new surrounding and rules of life (new paradigm), so they will be told or taught how to do it.

The first and most obvious question is: how do you know if you're in the new paradigm? What does it look like? Is it just a perception? How would one even recognise that whatever shift is being inferred has in fact taken place?

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed between August and September. I mean, we all want the same thing: peace, freedom, justice, fair rules, abundance etc. but telling us we can't have it until we've learned how to do something that we can't even recognise or measure is tantamount to religion. Why does everything seem to come down to religion?

At its basic level, a religion is a set of ideals that we are asked to take on faith or someone's say so, in the vain hope that there is something of value in it. The whole thing sounds like someone who comes up to you and with great solemnity and grace professes that God spoke to them saying we ought to be doing x, y and z. Call me a cynic if you like but this is way beyond my gullibility threshold.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

aranuk (21st September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd September 2011), Snowbird (21st September 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The ship is your merkaba, which is activated by the tree of life meditation. Meditate on your chakras and you will see too.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th October 2011), e-lxr (11th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    I felt a strong sadness during much of August, slowly lifting in the last week of that month. It was very strange, because it's been years since sadness has ever been able to take me over non-stop not just for hours but for days. It was kind of sending me nuts until I realised I was tapping into sadness that wasn't really mine. I didn't initially know if it was all of humanity's sadness (which certainly does exist and is deeper than individual sadness) or if it was the group sadness of animal species or Gaia or what. And it certainly felt to me like the sadness at experiencing some kind of death, or of the breaking up of a relationship.
    I feel this deep sadness too, as many others have pointed out. It also reminded me of a phenomena Bill sensed happening several months ago in a thread, forget which one, about something along the lines of old alliances breaking up, while new ones are forming. There was talk about starting a thread on the subject, but it's a monster to wrap your brain around. I still haven't given up on giving er a whirl, but this seems like an appropriate direction in the conversation to atleast try and touch on it...

I think there are many levels to this deep sense of sadness and/or separation many of us are experiencing, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Let's see if I can try a very abbreviated and general list to make a meager stab at it here:

1) There most certainly is the "Cry of Gaia" aspect discussed in depth a ways back.

2) There is the overall human, and maybe even animal and plant sadness over our long, long period of suppression that is surfacing.

3) There certainly seems to be separation at the personal level, I've been witnessing it in various aspects of my own life. It seems also to be coupled with new people and events entering the scene. Much more to come with that I'm sure for many of us.

4) I think there is also the overall separation occuring with the masses of people on the entire planet being forced to choose the future of their souls journey from this point on. Either we are just now approaching that crossroads, are at it now, or have possibly already moved past it. It would stand to reason that this would also be a sad goodbye at the soul level.

5) This one is the real kicker that has just occured to me recently: I think it's entirely possible that those choosing to move beyond, or leave behind this long running situation are actually saddened in a weird sort of way because this has been ONE HELL OF A RIDE, AND ONE HELL OF A SOUL EXPANDING DRAMA. Perhaps we've been stuck doing this for so much longer than originally anticipated that we've actually grown quite fond of and attached to this prison classroom, and as gut wrenching and painful as it has been, there is a sentimental attachment. I get the mental picture of the group choosing to move on now as taking one last long pause to look back, remembering every last detail in a flash, and lamenting something like: " Thank God it's finished, but I wouldn't have missed out on it for anything."

Cheers,
    Fred

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Wise words, Fred!

I'm especially moved by #5. (The last couple of months have been very emotional for me, and included a black hole of sadness that I fought to escape - and I was able to break free from the event horizon.)

Thanks, Fred.

"I'll have what he's having!"

Dennis

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), DeDukshyn (19th October 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011), Jake (21st September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast