+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

Quote TraineeHuman # 51 - I felt a strong sadness during much of August, slowly lifting in the last week of that month. It was very strange, because it's been years since sadness has ever been able to take me over non-stop not just for hours but for days. It was kind of sending me nuts until I realised I was tapping into sadness that wasn't really mine. I didn't initially know if it was all of humanity's sadness (which certainly does exist and is deeper than individual sadness) or if it was the group sadness of animal species or Gaia or what. And it certainly felt to me like the sadness at experiencing some kind of death, or of the breaking up of a relationship.
    Quote jcocks # 55 - Actually...thinking of it... I have to agree with many of you out there... In August I felt, perhaps for the first time in my life, like I was suffering real depression. Usually, I'd snap out of it pretty fast, but at that time - it was an almost constant thing for about 3 weeks or so... I couldn't shake it, maybe for a day or so, but then I'd be back down. Something definitely did happen back then. It has lifted...
    Quote Fred S. # 59 - This one is the real kicker that has just occured to me recently: I think it's entirely possible that those choosing to move beyond, or leave behind this long running situation are actually saddened in a weird sort of way because this has been ONE HELL OF A RIDE, AND ONE HELL OF A SOUL EXPANDING DRAMA. Perhaps we've been stuck doing this for so much longer than originally anticipated that we've actually grown quite fond of and attached to this prison classroom, and as gut wrenching and painful as it has been, there is a sentimental attachment. I get the mental picture of the group choosing to move on now as taking one last long pause to look back, remembering every last detail in a flash, and lamenting something like: " Thank God it's finished, but I wouldn't have missed out on it for anything."
    Yes! August was a sad month. I thought that it was the unusually high heat causing what I experienced, but I now know differently. It was much deeper and more profound. I felt awful!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011), Jake (21st September 2011), nearing (22nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    What exactly does "it is about the opening of the heart" mean?

Can anyone explain? Does it mean believe anything anyone tells you? Does it mean lower the sensitivity range for detecting nonsense?
    Heavens no! It's quite the opposite. One aspect of the opening of the heart has to do with how-you-feel. I sense that she is referring to allowing yourself to feel compassion for all and a deep sense of supportive lovingkindness. This opening requires permission from self and a request from sources beyond our immediate to help us to help ourself. I sometimes think of this as soul expansion.

Quote And what about this "how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality". How can anyone know or measure this "quantity" of willingness? If it's not measurable, by what possible means can we say one person is more willing to do this than another? I'm willing, for example, but you might tell me that I'm not. What's the difference?
    I don't view this as a matter of difference. What you decide for yourself, is that willingness to take responsibility. This is up to you and not someone outside of yourself.

Quote Then we have something even more brow-raising: "the second phase is to let individuals, who are not familiar on it, know how their ship works so they can navigate the new paradigm". This phrase is loaded with incomprehensible implications. It says that some of the people in the new paradigm won't know how to cope (steer their ship) with their new surrounding and rules of life (new paradigm), so they will be told or taught how to do it.
    Or, so that they will be shown by loving example....yours.

Quote The first and most obvious question is: how do you know if you're in the new paradigm? What does it look like? Is it just a perception? How would one even recognise that whatever shift is being inferred has in fact taken place?
    Good questions! I don't know what it looks like and would love a description myself. I Can tell you one thing, something profound is very different now from what has been. I FEEL it. I sense it. I can almost reach out and touch it....not quite yet. It is lighter and I feel much more at ease and I have a lot more patience now than before. Does this help?

Quote As far as I can tell, nothing has changed between August and September. I mean, we all want the same thing: peace, freedom, justice, fair rules, abundance etc. but telling us we can't have it until we've learned how to do something that we can't even recognise or measure is tantamount to religion. Why does everything seem to come down to religion?
    It's not religion (thank God!!). It's the taking of responsibility for one's own growth and it is the working-toward that which is our goal and that which is attainable. It is definitely a choice that we as individuals make for ourselves and our own long-term futures.

Quote At its basic level, a religion is a set of ideals that we are asked to take on faith or someone's say so, in the vain hope that there is something of value in it. The whole thing sounds like someone who comes up to you and with great solemnity and grace professes that God spoke to them saying we ought to be doing x, y and z. Call me a cynic if you like but this is way beyond my gullibility threshold.
    It is wise to NEVER take ANYONE'S say so on ANYTHING unless and until this new information resonates within you and you can actually FEEL within the truth...FOR YOU.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (21st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

This is a great short article from the blog of Lucia René. This was written in June of this year, but I think that it really describes what has been happening and why many of us have been affected.

The planet and her people are cycling up.

Spiritual Street Smarts
    June 17, 2011 By Lucia René

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/blog/?p=465
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

well, i guess i'm balancing some of this out. i haven't felt this great in my current incarnation probably ever before. i experienced a noticable shift on august 8th, from "normal" to "elated" or so and it hasn't subsided, it probably even increased. i also see no reason to feel bad about the decisions others make about their life and their spiritual development. positive and negative don't exist, everything just IS. i think that some people feel kinda bad because they're confronting their shadow selves and work out some things that were hidden until now. once they get through all that stuff they'll feel the better for it.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), Carmen (22nd September 2011), Fred Steeves (22nd September 2011), Gardener (18th October 2011), Snowbird (22nd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    What exactly does "it is about the opening of the heart" mean?

Can anyone explain? Does it mean believe anything anyone tells you? Does it mean lower the sensitivity range for detecting nonsense?
    Heavens no! It's quite the opposite. One aspect of the opening of the heart has to do with how-you-feel. I sense that she is referring to allowing yourself to feel compassion for all and a deep sense of supportive lovingkindness. This opening requires permission from self and a request from sources beyond our immediate to help us to help ourself. I sometimes think of this as soul expansion.

Quote And what about this "how willing are we to take responsibility of our own reality". How can anyone know or measure this "quantity" of willingness? If it's not measurable, by what possible means can we say one person is more willing to do this than another? I'm willing, for example, but you might tell me that I'm not. What's the difference?
    I don't view this as a matter of difference. What you decide for yourself, is that willingness to take responsibility. This is up to you and not someone outside of yourself.

Quote Then we have something even more brow-raising: "the second phase is to let individuals, who are not familiar on it, know how their ship works so they can navigate the new paradigm". This phrase is loaded with incomprehensible implications. It says that some of the people in the new paradigm won't know how to cope (steer their ship) with their new surrounding and rules of life (new paradigm), so they will be told or taught how to do it.
    Or, so that they will be shown by loving example....yours.

Quote The first and most obvious question is: how do you know if you're in the new paradigm? What does it look like? Is it just a perception? How would one even recognise that whatever shift is being inferred has in fact taken place?
    Good questions! I don't know what it looks like and would love a description myself. I Can tell you one thing, something profound is very different now from what has been. I FEEL it. I sense it. I can almost reach out and touch it....not quite yet. It is lighter and I feel much more at ease and I have a lot more patience now than before. Does this help?

Quote As far as I can tell, nothing has changed between August and September. I mean, we all want the same thing: peace, freedom, justice, fair rules, abundance etc. but telling us we can't have it until we've learned how to do something that we can't even recognise or measure is tantamount to religion. Why does everything seem to come down to religion?
    It's not religion (thank God!!). It's the taking of responsibility for one's own growth and it is the working-toward that which is our goal and that which is attainable. It is definitely a choice that we as individuals make for ourselves and our own long-term futures.

Quote At its basic level, a religion is a set of ideals that we are asked to take on faith or someone's say so, in the vain hope that there is something of value in it. The whole thing sounds like someone who comes up to you and with great solemnity and grace professes that God spoke to them saying we ought to be doing x, y and z. Call me a cynic if you like but this is way beyond my gullibility threshold.
    It is wise to NEVER take ANYONE'S say so on ANYTHING unless and until this new information resonates within you and you can actually FEEL within the truth...FOR YOU.
    Hi Snowbird,

(What a wonderful name and picture by the way), thanks for presenting your understanding of some of the phrases and answering the questions I put in my post. However appreciative I am, I have to be totally honest and say that whilst others may also "feel" or "sense" the changes and "know" inwardly what these things mean, it is not possible for me to do the same because I tend to deal in things tangible and concrete. For me, these cannot be just "felt" or "sensed". They have to happen in reality and have to make a discernible difference in whatever it is we are trying to achieve.

For thousands of years people have come and gone saying the same sort of things. What's changed? Nothing. We are still slaves, we still have poverty, we still have hunger and disease, we still have lack and billions of people suffering real injustice and hardship. As far as I can tell, for me at any rate, things are very much the same as they have been for a very long time.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Mike (23rd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

One of the probabilities the "powers that were" looked at when peering into the great hyperspace continuum is a great age of enlightenment and peace. This really confused them because they were set on having us be a "military" planet for years and years to come. They have planned it to precision and have countless forms of technology and backup plans to ensure that this happens.

There isn't much I can say except that I am fully aware that these alternate probabilities are real. When people have traumatic or prophetic dreams of the future, often being cataclysmic or disastrous they then tend to get afraid and paranoid. Oh no! Is that what is going to happen? My understanding is sometimes, when we DREAM about it, we ARE experiencing another reality (yes it CAN be the future SOMETIMES), we are "looking" at this "me" in this other reality. Sometimes it doesn't even look like yourself, or with people that you know in this life, sometimes they are people you know in this life but in different context. As we are watching it in our dreams, and watching these events unfold- we are also perhaps watchin the probability pass us by. In otherwords, we might have avoided it!

Rational people all the time talk about how stupid people are for believing on this day, or this date, or this so called massive conspiracy. But people do not realize that by BECOMING aware of it....we have changed EVERYTHING. Another view is those who are beginnin to vibrate at the higher level, both on the conscious and unconscious level- can CHANGE reality through their awareness and THOUGHTS simply by BEING here. I view us, and those who come from other domains/planes/worlds and incarnate into human bodies...to be "carriers" of this change, this template. We "hold" the frequency patterns, and "anchor them" into the collective consciousness (what some new agers call planetary grid), and thus, we "change" our immediate space.

You see we don't always have to be out in public fighting evil or yelling in a megaphone. We do this simply by existing! Yes work is required, but that work is also your life, your development, and your contribution to your immediate space You see this is a change that is UNFOLDING from WITHIN you. It is MOVING through us, in subtle ways, and changing all that is around you. The "outside" changes are just emanations, holographic projections of this subtle intent.

Tune into that intent and you gain the ability to manifest along with this flow. It is a series of waves. You can choose to swim against it, for fear of where it is taking you. Or you can choose to swim with it, knowing it will take you exactly where it needs to take you.

Edit: I know exactly what Inelia means about the pain and the suffering. When I was a child I would have nights, actually no, not just a child this was all the way till teenage years and a bit more rarely today. But I would have nights where I would cry, sometimes even to my knees, because I felt this pain and suffering SO intensely. It was not just a psychological pain, it was a spiritual one that was so deep I also felt HIGHLY connected to the Source and the planet as a whole. I used to be almost resentful for being here...why me? It's as if I was absorbing the karma of the world and then releasing it (through the crying). I know it seems hysterical but it was VERY real.

In fact the empathy with other people, the emotions I felt were something people didn't even experience in adulthood. This includes "True love" and then seeing it being ripped away from me was so great of a pain, that I "disassociated" from this part of me. It's as if I "severed" my heart field away from me so I wouldn't have to experience or deal with the pain anymore. I became head/mental focused and became just an observer in this world. It was as if I had died....for over 10 years this lasted. It was only recently that I have begun on healing and regaining this inside of myself.....

Something is changing, yes, something HUGE. It's already happening. I see all the dark sides, and angles because I willingly put myself through it because I wanted to understand it. Make no mistake it's monstrous and very large. But you know what? Once you see it clearly it's not really....so bad anymore. When you understand its true purpose, and the will of ourselves as spiritual beings- the "menace" of it all goes away. It's actually all quite beautiful
    Last edited by Sirius White; 16th October 2011 at 21:53.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), Carmen (16th October 2011), DeDukshyn (19th October 2011), modwiz (11th January 2012), skamandar (26th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    One of the probabilities the "powers that were" looked at when peering into the great hyperspace continuum is a great age of enlightenment and peace. This really confused them because they were set on having us be a "military" planet for years and years to come. They have planned it to precision and have countless forms of technology and backup plans to ensure that this happens.

There isn't much I can say except that I am fully aware that these alternate probabilities are real. When people have traumatic or prophetic dreams of the future, often being cataclysmic or disastrous they then tend to get afraid and paranoid. Oh no! Is that what is going to happen? My understanding is sometimes, when we DREAM about it, we ARE experiencing another reality (yes it CAN be the future SOMETIMES), we are "looking" at this "me" in this other reality. Sometimes it doesn't even look like yourself, or with people that you know in this life, sometimes they are people you know in this life but in different context. As we are watching it in our dreams, and watching these events unfold- we are also perhaps watchin the probability pass us by. In otherwords, we might have avoided it!

Rational people all the time talk about how stupid people are for believing on this day, or this date, or this so called massive conspiracy. But people do not realize that by BECOMING aware of it....we have changed EVERYTHING. Another view is those who are beginnin to vibrate at the higher level, both on the conscious and unconscious level- can CHANGE reality through their awareness and THOUGHTS simply by BEING here. I view us, and those who come from other domains/planes/worlds and incarnate into human bodies...to be "carriers" of this change, this template. We "hold" the frequency patterns, and "anchor them" into the collective consciousness (what some new agers call planetary grid), and thus, we "change" our immediate space.

You see we don't always have to be out in public fighting evil or yelling in a megaphone. We do this simply by existing! Yes work is required, but that work is also your life, your development, and your contribution to your immediate space You see this is a change that is UNFOLDING from WITHIN you. It is MOVING through us, in subtle ways, and changing all that is around you. The "outside" changes are just emanations, holographic projections of this subtle intent.

Tune into that intent and you gain the ability to manifest along with this flow. It is a series of waves. You can choose to swim against it, for fear of where it is taking you. Or you can choose to swim with it, knowing it will take you exactly where it needs to take you.

Edit: I know exactly what Inelia means about the pain and the suffering. When I was a child I would have nights, actually no, not just a child this was all the way till teenage years and a bit more rarely today. But I would have nights where I would cry, sometimes even to my knees, because I felt this pain and suffering SO intensely. It was not just a psychological pain, it was a spiritual one that was so deep I also felt HIGHLY connected to the Source and the planet as a whole. I used to be almost resentful for being here...why me? It's as if I was absorbing the karma of the world and then releasing it (through the crying). I know it seems hysterical but it was VERY real.

In fact the empathy with other people, the emotions I felt were something people didn't even experience in adulthood. This includes "True love" and then seeing it being ripped away from me was so great of a pain, that I "disassociated" from this part of me. It's as if I "severed" my heart field away from me so I wouldn't have to experience or deal with the pain anymore. I became head/mental focused and became just an observer in this world. It was as if I had died....for over 10 years this lasted. It was only recently that I have begun on healing and regaining this inside of myself.....

Something is changing, yes, something HUGE. It's already happening. I see all the dark sides, and angles because I willingly put myself through it because I wanted to understand it. Make no mistake it's monstrous and very large. But you know what? Once you see it clearly it's not really....so bad anymore. When you understand its true purpose, and the will of ourselves as spiritual beings- the "menace" of it all goes away. It's actually all quite beautiful
    Brilliant! Very well put!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. Link to Post #68
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

An interesting insight arose whilst practising your suggested meditation.

One quiet Sunday morning i drew my attention to the red circle japan nuclear disaster and then to a healthy earth within a green circle with a big tick.
    After completing the visualisation an answer arose, the earth is experiencing a of state of bhanga!

Bhanga defined in the pali language, as being a state of dissolution (1). From a meditational perspective is a by product of consciously piercing and penetrating ones physical matter on the basis that all physical sensation is in impermanent flux. With experience one experiences that ones physical self has no solidity no form that this being is just a mass of subatomic particles oscillating in a flux of light.

So green circle green tick meditation presented the expanding thought that the consciousness of earth is going through this stage of development. Whilst reflecting on this profundity the front door bell rang. Strangely curious to know who was knocking so early on a Sunday i answered the front door and their was the Jehovah witnesses. After traditional (pleasant) greetings were shared, they pulled out a copy of the watch tower magazine and said what do you see. Their was an image on the front cover that was supporting what had just arisen a few moments prior. Except the earth was glowing in light but the morning working commuters were stuck in their black and white lives, ignorant of what was surrounding them.

This image supports the what came up

Perhaps the next visualised green circle should be those commuters awakening to the light.

(1)http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=d...page&q&f=false

thankyou

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Mysticknowflake's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you!~ This resonates with me... Blessed be!~ Mystic

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...e-captain.html

The shift has reached it's final stage... now it is up to you.

On the week of the 22nd to the 28th of August 2011, I was kindly asked by Source to step outside. This doesn't happen often, it is rare, and normally lasts a few minutes, hours, or at the most a couple of days. This time, it lasted a whole week.

What does this mean? It means that I leave a "place holder" in this reality matrix, but I, the being, steps outside. The body, subtle bodies, and "awareness" stay, but it is like watching a movie, or a car driving on the highway, which one's body is driving, but one is watching it from afar.

As I observed "reality" from the outside, I could sense big shifts happening, enormous changes, the walls between dimensions becoming thin, my "human" perceptions could detect movement, lights and shadows.

Then, I was asked to return. And the news is big.

At the same time, my friend Lucia Rene, a top ass-kicking mystic, sent her newsletter out. In the newsletter she expressed her feeling of leaving behind the old world, and entering the new. She wrote:

"Have you seen the movie The Lord of the Rings or read Tolkien’s wonderful trilogy of that name? If so, perhaps you remember one of the last scenes where the elves, Bilbo, Frodo, and Gandalf get on a pretty wooden boat, sail out of the harbor, and disappear from view. They leave for a new world. “That’s it,” I thought. “That moment in the film captures the feeling perfectly!”

It’s as though I’ve gotten on a boat and am sailing out toward the unknown. The unknown isn’t scary. It’s actually quite peaceful. It holds the sense of returning to something long forgotten." Lucia Rene

I knew something was up, big time, but did not understand what had happened, as I was outside, and why had I been taken out of the picture while it was happening?

Lucia and I had discussion about it. And while we talked about what each of us had experienced, I realized the truth.

As she calls it, the Splitting of the Worlds. This event, mentioned by so many, awaited by millions, mentioned in religions and cultures around the world, had happened. That much I knew.

The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.

What I realized, was the reason I was taken out of the equation was two fold.

One, this is not my game, I am just here to raise the level of vibration of the planet, including the collective. I do not choose the outcome of the collective, or its individual members, the collective does that. Yet, I did not agree with this outcome. I wanted, yes, I really wanted, for all human beings to be lifted in their vibration for them to wake up enough that they make an educated choice. But that did not happen. An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice. The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them.

Secondly, the movement of those billions of souls into darkness would have been too painful for me to "experience" and survive in human form.

My heart ached. And I was surprised... I didn't think I would feel it. It is what the collective wants, after all. But my physical and subtle bodies feel the loss. Is it ego? Perhaps.

This sadness, deep sorrow, I felt it once before. A few weeks back I was in touch with the consciousness of the Lemurian collective. And that was what they expressed. At the time I understood that back in Earth history a splitting had happened and that the sadness the Lemurians felt was from leaving their brethren behind, all those humans that did not awaken. And, what we call the "middle Earth", is that Earth that moved on, into a higher vibration, occupying the same location, but a different space/time vibration.

And it has happened again.

What we are experiencing now, this week, the presence of fear, darkness, war, famine, suffering, and sleepers, is the "shadow" of the previous reality. The only way to remove it is to process fear and inject light and love into the planet, BIG TIME. Big events, such as the hurricane in NY, and the Elenin comet, that were "supposed" to make a mess of certain areas of the planet, have frizzled away to not much at all. The Fear Machine, is failing. The human spirit wins. In the next 3 generations, the sleepers and their masters will leave our planet as they live out their lives, and will not be able to return. What happens during those years, is up to us.

Now for the important information. How do you, as an individual, steer the Ship? Because you can, you see.

Learn the rules. And the first, and most important rule to learn, is that whatever happens on the planet, or in your life, cannot happen if you do not agree with it. And everything that happens, happens because you either agree with it, or do not cast a vote.

It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth.

It is not up to me to decide how fast we remove the shadows and step fully into the new, higher vibrational, reality. Why wait 3 generations when we could have it in 3 months? We decide. We decide what we agree with and what we don't agree with.

We all cast our vote.

So here is what we do, here is how we cast our vote:

Choose a person, situation, location, personal topic, or worldwide event, that you do not agree with. Then, draw a red circle around it, and a line across it. Say the words, "I do not agree with this". Next, visualize what you would like to see, what you do agree with, and place a green tick next to it. It is very, very simple, and quick. So much so, that one might think it is not life changing, but it is. Try it. Try it with the big things, and the little things. Use it every day, and watch. What do you have to lose by trying it out? Nothing.

Inelia Benz.
    How sweet this post is. Great stuff Torch Bearer.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...e-captain.html

The shift has reached it's final stage... now it is up to you.

On the week of the 22nd to the 28th of August 2011, I was kindly asked by Source to step outside. This doesn't happen often, it is rare, and normally lasts a few minutes, hours, or at the most a couple of days. This time, it lasted a whole week.

What does this mean? It means that I leave a "place holder" in this reality matrix, but I, the being, steps outside. The body, subtle bodies, and "awareness" stay, but it is like watching a movie, or a car driving on the highway, which one's body is driving, but one is watching it from afar.

As I observed "reality" from the outside, I could sense big shifts happening, enormous changes, the walls between dimensions becoming thin, my "human" perceptions could detect movement, lights and shadows.

Then, I was asked to return. And the news is big.

At the same time, my friend Lucia Rene, a top ass-kicking mystic, sent her newsletter out. In the newsletter she expressed her feeling of leaving behind the old world, and entering the new. She wrote:

"Have you seen the movie The Lord of the Rings or read Tolkien’s wonderful trilogy of that name? If so, perhaps you remember one of the last scenes where the elves, Bilbo, Frodo, and Gandalf get on a pretty wooden boat, sail out of the harbor, and disappear from view. They leave for a new world. “That’s it,” I thought. “That moment in the film captures the feeling perfectly!”

It’s as though I’ve gotten on a boat and am sailing out toward the unknown. The unknown isn’t scary. It’s actually quite peaceful. It holds the sense of returning to something long forgotten." Lucia Rene

I knew something was up, big time, but did not understand what had happened, as I was outside, and why had I been taken out of the picture while it was happening?

Lucia and I had discussion about it. And while we talked about what each of us had experienced, I realized the truth.

As she calls it, the Splitting of the Worlds. This event, mentioned by so many, awaited by millions, mentioned in religions and cultures around the world, had happened. That much I knew.

The souls divided between light and dark, awakened and asleep, aware and blind.

What I realized, was the reason I was taken out of the equation was two fold.

One, this is not my game, I am just here to raise the level of vibration of the planet, including the collective. I do not choose the outcome of the collective, or its individual members, the collective does that. Yet, I did not agree with this outcome. I wanted, yes, I really wanted, for all human beings to be lifted in their vibration for them to wake up enough that they make an educated choice. But that did not happen. An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice. The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them.

Secondly, the movement of those billions of souls into darkness would have been too painful for me to "experience" and survive in human form.

My heart ached. And I was surprised... I didn't think I would feel it. It is what the collective wants, after all. But my physical and subtle bodies feel the loss. Is it ego? Perhaps.

This sadness, deep sorrow, I felt it once before. A few weeks back I was in touch with the consciousness of the Lemurian collective. And that was what they expressed. At the time I understood that back in Earth history a splitting had happened and that the sadness the Lemurians felt was from leaving their brethren behind, all those humans that did not awaken. And, what we call the "middle Earth", is that Earth that moved on, into a higher vibration, occupying the same location, but a different space/time vibration.

And it has happened again.

What we are experiencing now, this week, the presence of fear, darkness, war, famine, suffering, and sleepers, is the "shadow" of the previous reality. The only way to remove it is to process fear and inject light and love into the planet, BIG TIME. Big events, such as the hurricane in NY, and the Elenin comet, that were "supposed" to make a mess of certain areas of the planet, have frizzled away to not much at all. The Fear Machine, is failing. The human spirit wins. In the next 3 generations, the sleepers and their masters will leave our planet as they live out their lives, and will not be able to return. What happens during those years, is up to us.

Now for the important information. How do you, as an individual, steer the Ship? Because you can, you see.

Learn the rules. And the first, and most important rule to learn, is that whatever happens on the planet, or in your life, cannot happen if you do not agree with it. And everything that happens, happens because you either agree with it, or do not cast a vote.

It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth.

It is not up to me to decide how fast we remove the shadows and step fully into the new, higher vibrational, reality. Why wait 3 generations when we could have it in 3 months? We decide. We decide what we agree with and what we don't agree with.

We all cast our vote.

So here is what we do, here is how we cast our vote:

Choose a person, situation, location, personal topic, or worldwide event, that you do not agree with. Then, draw a red circle around it, and a line across it. Say the words, "I do not agree with this". Next, visualize what you would like to see, what you do agree with, and place a green tick next to it. It is very, very simple, and quick. So much so, that one might think it is not life changing, but it is. Try it. Try it with the big things, and the little things. Use it every day, and watch. What do you have to lose by trying it out? Nothing.

Inelia Benz.

this was some electronics they were running on the planet ... directed at those here who have the power to do something about .... imagine looking at the entire planet like it is a big circuit board of electronics ... you could do anything you want if you know how to work the electronics of it ... change this change that ... and what happens

you get this thought ... very definite thought ... and it hits you like a so familiar ... "you don't need to be here any more everything is done ... you can let go of your body and go back to your home ... it you want to drop your body so you don't have to go through the pain of it .. it is ok"

wow ... how does the implants work ... you get killed and your out of your body and you start to get your memory back and you can zip off somewhere else ... and they put this picture up of a beautiful girl in the nude and slowly pull it away right into the implant station ,.... and zap your gone again ... every kind of emotion you that can put up to make you react ... and wack ... they got you ... that is how hard it is to escape from the planet ... memory gone and off to the nearest hospital and back here ...

I just know ... I am not done and I don't need some flow coming in from some other place telling me you should let my body go .. so they can prevent me from salvaging more beings ...

I say No .. in fact ... if I keep this body dragging along for the nest 300 years I will do it ... and the most amazing thing about it ... is I KNOW IT IS MY CHOICE to whatever happens to this place .. I have been given that right ... so I just go through all the next 3 years of predictions and none of what they say happens ... why? because I KNOW WHAT AND WHO I AM .... and I DO HAVE THE POWER to toss their planets off into oblivion if I like to ... but I don't ..I just let them know ... don't mess with my planet ...

so the point is if I don't agree ... it will not happen ... and I have seen so many website putting out all this think of what they think will happen to this world and the pole shifts and the nibiru and elenin and I just don't agree ... they can not hurt this place as long as i am here ... and believe me .. there are more of me .. knock out one and there will be another we came back to this time because we didn't get enough beings free last time so we are doing it again we have beings stuck all up and down the entire time track for trillions of years ... and we are there too bringing them home ... I don't care if anyone believes this .... you can wallow in your self pity and dramatizations ... but it won't work ... you are all coming home ... and that is a promise I made ... all of you are coming home ... and it takes as long as it takes ... but it will happen

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Sidney (30th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4