Thread: The Abrahamic God is a Total Psychopath and a Disgrace to Humanity

1. Link to Post #21
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: The Abrahamic God is a Total Psychopath

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    The answer I was taught, and what I do believe, is that this planet is run by another, truly evil entity. You can call him the Prince of Darkness, Satan, Reptilian, or whatever you want, but it is this entity, in my belief system, who rules over earth.
    such a fantastic story

the top cherub that became blinded by his brilliance... and fell from grace from heaven down to earth

imagine such a mighty being as a cherub as an enemy to mankind

you don't know what you're up against people
    I would include you, all of us think or believe we know, but none do.
    Not yet.

2. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Default Re: The Abrahamic God is a Total Psychopath and a Disgrace to Humanity

I was brought up in religion, too - until I could no longer accept the teachings of our church. I remember one night at about age 12 - 13, secretly calling down God's wrath and when nothing happened I simply quit believing. My parents were mortified and at first forced me to keep going to church but by 14 I was not required to attend any more.

It was years later before I understood there was even a difference between religion and spirituality. This revelation allowed me to break free of my guilt and my belief in sin. And spirituality became my religion for many years after.

Now, I think I mostly believe in my spirit - the only one I really know, in truth. It gives me a pretty clear picture of what others' spirit must be. The old addage, "If I can see it I must be it" is a tenet I try and live by. It often quickly sorts the lie from the truth if I'm honest with myself.

God? gods? ascended masters? Who knows of such things? Yet by applying the old addage a dichtomy appears.

But, I am no god...

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), GCS1103 (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011), mosquito (4th September 2011), Omni (4th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

The answer I was taught, and what I do believe, is that this planet is run by another, truly evil entity. You can call him the Prince of Darkness, Satan, Reptilian, or whatever you want, but it is this entity, in my belief system, who rules over earth.
    such a fantastic story

the top cherub that became blinded by his brilliance... and fell from grace from heaven down to earth

RedeZra-

Please enlighten us. I am interested in hearing what you believe we are up against. I respect everyone's beliefs, even if they are not mine.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Omni (4th September 2011), RedeZra (4th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    such a fantastic story

Not yet.
    it's possible to distinguish truths from trash and I'm an expert at it ; )

7. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

such a fantastic story

RedeZra-

Please enlighten us. I am interested in hearing what you believe we are up against. I respect everyone's beliefs, even if they are not mine.
    as you say we are up against the cherub Satan

and he is the idol of the illuminati and the god of so many governments

and he hates us ; )

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

such a fantastic story

RedeZra-

and he hates us ; )
    Are you being serious or sarcastic?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Omni (4th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

such a fantastic story

RedeZra-

and he hates us ; )
    Are you being serious or sarcastic?
    I'm serious as there is no sarcasm here and I'm not sure why you might perceive it as sarcasm

interesting
    Last edited by RedeZra; 4th September 2011 at 03:54.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

such a fantastic story

Not yet.
    You believe you are, but our belief systems are like goggles and influence what we see.
    Humbleness is good nugget, trust me on this.

12. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

such a fantastic story

Not yet.
    You believe you are, but our belief systems are like goggles and influence what we see.
    I would lie if I said that I'm no good at discerning truths from trash ; )

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

such a fantastic story

Not yet.
    And I would be a liar if I didn't tell you that I think you think too highly of your ''skills'' going by our past discussions.
    Quotes from ''holy'' books are not proof, they may point to it, but they are another mans version of an event that none of us saw.

14. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lord Sidious;299971]
    And I would be a liar if I didn't tell you that I think you think too highly of your ''skills'' going by our past discussions.
    Quotes from ''holy'' books are not proof, they may point to it, but they are another mans version of an event that none of us saw.
    fine let's not argue about how smart I am ; )
    Last edited by Sierra; 4th September 2011 at 04:39. Reason: Trimmed extensive quotes

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

fine let's not argue about how smart I am ; )
    Sounds like a good plan.
    Planugget.

16. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    So then Adam and Eve have two sons, Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel and is cast out of the garden of Eden. Now here's the tricky part: Cain has a wife! Umm, if there are only three people on the planet, where the hell did she come from?
    if there is something in Scripture that we question then perhaps somewhere in Scripture is the answer ; )

"After the birth of Seth, Adam lived another 800 years, and he had other sons and daughters." - Genesis 5:4

Was Adam a hybrid, the first of his kind, a genetically manipulated human? The biblical god says: "Come let us make a man in our image." Who's image was man made in before this? This 'God' then did not create the heavens and the earth, or even man for that matter.
    there was no man on earth before the Trinity formed him from the earth

upright and magnificent like an earth angel

and the Trinity animated him with a portion of spirit

And what of the tower of Babel story in which 'God' says "Come, let us go down there". Who exactly is 'God' talking to.
    the Trinity has an assembly of angels in heaven ; )

17. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the title of this thread is like most things today an upside down version of the truth

whether we call God Abrahamic or Vedic

God is God

and the Personal Creator of his creation

humanity has let God down

and God will not tolerate it

soon we will feel the power of God

if we dont seek His mercy then we will find His judgement

18. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Then debate anything I said in my first post. I doubt you can. If you think the creator of all things is a psychopath of monstrous proportions and somehow you are an expert that can truly see through the veil I don't know what I can say there being honest, without saying something un-Avalonian.

That is one of the problems with the bible and many religions. It makes people "experts" at the entire universe and it really is at a level of humans about 1700 years ago(spiritual idiots who stole the writing of others) who were smart but severely clueless and lost IMO. They misdiagnosed nature's ruthlessness in early evolution as the creators pissed off diatribes of mass murder. and vengeance. And all of them who had read the bible a lot will tell you they are an expert at the universe, when none are even remotely close to that.

To accept the bible word for word defies all logic and reason IMO and obviously has been implanted into a majority of followers since birth by form of brainwashing, and honestly someone saying they think God is a psychopathic punisher of proportions there are no words for, a punisher for 'eternity' for confused and innocent people of epic proportions telling me they are an expert of perceiving reality tells me something is going wrong there...

I could put together a book with more wisdom and less flaws than the bible based on just my own inner flame. Maybe not as many metaphors describing history or things like that, or coding of math etc. But I could easily come up with something that describes wisdoms and knowledge etc that would have a much better effect on people if they thought it was the words of God. Nobody would kill over it based on what I said(at least not anyone listening to me). And I'm not saying I'm an expert at the universe. No human is IMO. I am saying the bible left out tons of wisdoms and self perfection type concepts, while including crazy(IMO) interpretations of the most high that justifies the insanity of wars, engineering stuff like aids, genocide, racism, and overall supreme arrogance thinking one has the entire universe figured out based on one contrived book. And the people liable to oppose religion like myself for many centuries were liable to be assassinated.

A Jesuit oath:

Quote .... I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever[AKA ignore all heart and your own intuition and follow the orders of God AKA the POPE], even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ ....
    Here's a kicker from this Jesuit oath:
    Quote I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.
    Do you really think if Jesus was enlightened he would stand for that insanity? If the bible had truly enough wisdom to enlighten mans heart without any delusions and craziness, you wouldn't find any of these orders popping up basically saying they will infiltrate any government/country, kill anyone no matter how full of 'dignity' they are, kill their children, and do ANYTHING the POPE says without listening to ones own inner voice or heart, AKA the militia leader of 'Jesus Christ'.

More from this oath:

Quote I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever.
    SO basically if you don't do what they say, they will torture and kill you, and they want you to think God, the psychopath up there, would send you to hell to be tortured for an eternity just for following your HEART.

There's more:

Quote That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families[and assumably any force that isn't the same] that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics.
    So basically make a sex slave out of women to spy on their enemies(so that they can be later killed or sabotaged), which were really just people who think different things......... All this sounds so strongly familiar. Kind of like the CIA I hazard to guess the origins of the CIA's darkness has at least SOMETHING to do with christianity..

Want more of this oath process? This is what the priest says before the subject says the last things I have quoted, and it's bone chillingly similar to what we see today from sources I bet you see as Satan if you are reasonable and have an active heart red(not a putdown I've had an inactive heart with mind control for some time periods and have respect for those naturally that way):

Quote You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means. You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope’s sake, whose servants we are unto death.
    Christianity could be the single most horrible thing to ever happen to this planet.... And the style we see used by the PTB here(the ruthless ones) mimicks EXACTLY these oaths. They are probably the ORIGIN of their injustices. The bible makes all this fine because GOD DOES IT TOO, and implanyts the delusion God WANTS This.... You can just imagine how self-righteous they would have to be to infiltrate, poison, murder, and pit against each other(like the CIA) countries that were "prosperous and peaceful" etc, and to kill the children of all people who do not think as the Jesuits do(exactly what they think).

Is it any surprise the amount of christians we have today when everyone else was systematically infiltrated, and ESPECIALLY targeted if they were intelligent or spiritually developed?

It's natural selection INVERTED from what it's supposed to be.

Sorry for the text size if it didn't have the intended effect. lol. I am just one man so my opinion is just one man's words... My text size is not for yelling but for how acutely revealing and pitiful they are.

The bible is the biggest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. And IMPO its ridiculous and has caused more evil than anything else on the planet that I'm aware of that is namable and irrefutable.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), joedjemal (4th September 2011), ktlight (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011), mosquito (4th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Wise words my friend. I have similar ones. Such as this quote of mine:

The omniverse(and reality) is profoundly holographic. So holographic people often see what they want to in it. Go into something with pre-conceived notions and the mental matrix serves notions that align with the belief.
    -Omnisense

TO think we have all details figured out is the sign of a delusional person not a man of wisdom. The things we can know for sure(not discounting connecting dots but they are liable to be faulty in many cases), is following the heart. Compassion. To not propagate injustice upon any man women or child or other being that somehow doesn't fit that(androginous etc). To listen to our heart, and act with dignity. These are more the intentions and will of God for us if I had to guess. But I'm not going to say things I have no clue or real way of knowing for sure. But I will say following one's heart(in a compassion sense) is the way for humans. And I can only say that with assurance because it means less people will suffer, especially innocent people but not limited to them. And only the most idiotic and spiritually unevolved will say people suffering in general is a good thing overall(not talking about how we can gain from suffering, it can be a better thing at times but I'm speaking in general).
    Last edited by Omni; 4th September 2011 at 07:23.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), joedjemal (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From my study of the bible, the god of the old testament seems to be a completely diferent character than Jesus in the new testament. Yes the old testament god displays psychopathic tendancies. But Jesus actually spoke with compassion. I can't see the Jesus character doing any of the things the old testament god did.

23. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Then debate anything I said in my first post. I doubt you can.
    why do you write so much ? it's pretty painful to read what you write

so why do you want me to wallow through your thoughts

I'm not an adept in truths by reading the Bible but because I'm guided by the Holy spirit ; )

24. Link to Post #39
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

I was born where the fictional character Abraham was born, and I can tell everyone this with authority, the god of Abraham does not exist. There is a metaphysical power, but it's not the creator of a universe or a multiverse. At most it's a caretaker of part of space among other caretakers. We humans also have access to metaphysical powers.
    Most people are not ready to take responsibility for being. It's a bit scary to know that there is NO one going to forgive you. You must forgive yourself, and you don't need a reason to love other creatures, compassion can take care of that.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011), mosquito (4th September 2011), Omni (4th September 2011), risveglio (5th September 2011), toothpick (4th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Then debate anything I said in my first post. I doubt you can.
    why do you write so much ? it's pretty painful to read what you write

so why do you want me to wallow through your thoughts

I'm not an adept in truths by reading the Bible but because I'm guided by the Holy spirit ; )
    Of course, since you believe something the holy spirit guides you. I've seen it all before. It's just another way of thinking you are more right than others and your thoughts are more divine without ever having to debate anything. That kind of thought can't be debated...

And why? To see if you can with reason and logic show them faulty as you are calling them faulty but not showing us where they are faulty.. I apologize if they are painful, and I'm guessing you don't even read them all.

Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    From my study of the bible, the god of the old testament seems to be a completely diferent character than Jesus in the new testament. Yes the old testament god displays psychopathic tendancies. But Jesus actually spoke with compassion. I can't see the Jesus character doing any of the things the old testament god did.
    The new testament has psychopathic tendencies as well. they just upped it because I think people's BS detectors could see that it wasn't right at all and they were rejecting it possibly... With things like "you cannot approach the alter of god if you have poor eyesight" {paraphrasing] or "you can sell your daughter into being a slave" etc. i think people with heart could see that and reject that at a level that was undesirable to the controllers.

I'm not saying Jesus was not a man with wisdom(if he existed). But IMO his teaching were bastardized and used to inflict this system of control and corruption upon mankind. And you can see clearly in the Jesuit oaths i brought up, its clearly corrupted.

Problem is on any given page in the bible you are liable to see very few if any of the lessons of Jesus.... If there was a book on things Jesus was reported to say, and only that, I'd read it. I have a feeling he was like most of us here at Avalon, and would spit on the current western religions/cults.
    Last edited by Omni; 4th September 2011 at 07:47.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (4th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), jcocks (4th September 2011), Lisab (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011), mosquito (4th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast