+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 149 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 148 149 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #1941
    Thanks

Default Re: Pics of Nibiru/Elenin/Elvis next to the Sun!

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    This is using a cheap flip-phone from Cricket wireless. It works with most cell phones and the pictures get more interesting the cheaper and lower the resolution. Grab a cheap phone, especially one with recording capability, and you can get some interesting results. I once made a very compelling 'UFO' video using nothing more than my cell and a street lamp, exploiting odd video artifacts. I posted it on a thread on another site a while ago and convinced even known skeptics that the video was real. That led to much disappointment once I revealed the truth.
    I've got a message for you.

Stop screwing around with people.

It is very non-productive, and not respectful.

It may be personally an interesting thing to do, but it is not overall a good thing to do, at all. It is the opposite.

In this thread, your are being honest about it, thank you. Try not to do the 'poseur' thing with the crying of wolves and such, as it breaks the covenant with the truth, and does more damage than good. What I'm saying is that in my experience, misleading as a form of a lesson can and usually does more harm than good. Ie, in my experience, the majority do not need that lesson, in that form.

First, I have no interest in good or bad, right or wrong.These terms are meaningless to anyone who has understanding.

Second, I'm sure your experience is valid and true for you, but not necessarily for anyone else.
    Deception can be a very productive tool, and for this reason it has been used in the majority of Mystery and Spiritual traditions for countless ages.
    If you yourself have been deceived that was your choice to make, no one is or was guilty for the way you respond to circumstance.
    There is nothing inherently wrong about being intentionally misleading; no-one puts a gun to your head and forces you into a belief; you are ultimately responsible for your choices.

Besides, there was nothing misleading or deceptive about my actions. I merely posted a video capturing odd visual effects and asked the simple question, "What think ye of this?"

Those who jump up in haste and shout 'UFO!' without questioning the facts or asking for details are lead astray by their own self-made delusions, not by me.
    I've broken no 'covenant' as I don't buy into such new age dribble or pseudo-intellectual B.S. no matter how many times it's regurgitated before me by those who believe themselves to be enlightened.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 4th September 2011 at 18:46.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #1942
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Avie's....If i'm overdoing my perspective, just slap my off the head at anytime.
    No need to have your head slapped, your views are fine and critical for your own growth. I can't comment on them in a beneficial way as my own go down a different alley, but ultimately all roads cross anyway, therefore all paths are true and valid. Keep on keeping on mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #1943
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Elenin / Nibiru timeline and effects

[QUOTE=waftbycarol;299789]I think this video makes a good case that This planetary body , whatever it is , still exists and is intact...
    /QUOTE]

waftbycarol - I tend to agree, as I had seen the following video which explained a Great Deal about what had been 'observed' and speculated about, without the most basic inquiry about the technology employed to visualize these events.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=V0cqB...ayer_embedded#!
    Sometimes the answer is just too easy

Unity & Peace

6. Link to Post #1944
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Posted by astrid (here)

Not sure about this one.

Here is more info on Sanni Ceto. Mel interviewed her in 2009, including the first hour of his interview with her, ( click on the Right)

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/20...0904-sceto.php

The probe concept does, however confer with something that Alex Collier said, i will see if i can dig out the exact clip in that, it was pretty interesting....

The video above that Astrid linked has extremely important information within. Commander Sanni Ceto is stating that Elenin is a remotely reptilian controlled craft and its trajectory has been altered by the Pleiadians and the Zetis. And, those reptilian crafts that are closely following Elenin, will not be allowed to enter our solar system. She also briefly mentioned at 4:45 minutes, that there has been an ongoing war in space. So, in essence, Elenin is nothing to worry about. What we need to be concerned about, is what is planned for us in the next few weeks/months.

Commander Sanni Ceto speaks to an audience in the video series below. She is very different, and I had to shift my opinion of her into neutral for a time after watching the video presentation below almost a year ago. She now appears to be very real. There are millions of highly unusual people on this Earth whose experiences seem very far out. I believe Sanni however.

Sanni Ceto (Hybrid E.T.) Important Message 1 of 4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0as5S_H2bHk
    Bull****.

There is nothing 'Reptoid' associated with Elenin. And its not a forced change of trajectory, its a pre-planned one.

7. Link to Post #1945
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The evidence mounts that Elenin is soon to be no more.
    Chris

Author : Leonid Elenin

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/09/03/co...inal-prospect/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #1946
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

bulls**t is right.... They won't be allowed in our SOLAR SYSTEM?!?! Do these people not know what our solar system is?!? It's obviously already well within, within the inner solar system even...... Hey did you see that?! If you point your camera at the sun and take a pic in negative... You can see credibility fleeting away!!!
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

10. Link to Post #1947
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

All right, here is what's being played with, with these pictorial "proofs" un-burried from another thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post300274

[...]

Look; now there are two! What could this second object be? We have already established from the first picture that the first object must be Planet X, so what is the meaning of this? That could not be a lens flare. Could it? Please validate my irrational beliefs by agreeing with my speculations!

Okay, enough of the sarcasm. As can be plainly seen from these two shabby images, artifacts and illusions are commonplace and should never be hastily considered as proof of any preconceived ideas or beliefs. Discernment and skepticism are allies of those seeking truth, as are logic, reason and intuition.

L.V.X.
    This is using a cheap flip-phone from Cricket wireless. It works with most cell phones and the pictures get more interesting the cheaper and lower the resolution. Grab a cheap phone, especially one with recording capability, and you can get some interesting results. I once made a very compelling 'UFO' video using nothing more than my cell and a street lamp, exploiting odd video artifacts. I posted it on a thread on another site a while ago and convinced even known skeptics that the video was real. That led to much disappointment once I revealed the truth.
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    the human eye as a contrast ratio capacity of about 300:1 to about 350:1, max. We slide our 'capacity' of such round via the opening and closing of the iris. Meaning we slide that 300:1 (brightest part of the image as compared in intensity of the darkest), by opening and closing the iris. This makes the total range about 1:1,000,000, overall.

Normally, optics don't show their limitations to the eye or to the awareness of the person using them.

But, the sun is heinously bright compared to the backdrop that surrounds this. And, as light transverses the layer of the surface of the glass or plastic and enters the the glass proper, it refracts into a angled reflection. Same for when it exits the glass. A magnifying glass works on this exact aspect as do lenses, microscope, binoculars and telescopes. They would not function if this was not true, they are functionally based on this concept and reality.

We use coatings of a fine molecular nature to cut the glare and reflection/refraction to some degree, but this aspect is not going away otherwise the glass would not be doing what we want it to do,which is to focus and magnify, etc.

So, when we stress glass lenses and similar devices to very high levels of contrast differential, we get refraction and ghost images. that we easily see, as the limits of our eyes are then shown in plain view as the contrast limits (brightest to darkest light in the single scene or 'take') of the glass lenses are also exceeded. And we suddenly see that 'limit of contrast range' that the glass/plastic lenses have. (The direct sun vs backdrop might have a brightness range of 1,000:1, or more, which is in excess of the limits of the glass and it's design, as well as our eyes)

They have a name for it. they call it Lens Flare.

And the image in the first photo is a reflection, a tiny ghost image of the sun. Which is 100%, nay 110% normal and totally expected. NOTHING MORE.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (5th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #1948
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I guess I was mistaken ...
    Sorry, Amzer Zo, for not paying notice earlier to the post above that I suppose you're referring to.

I see a couple of other members have already commented, better than I could have. Thanks.

The energy of the mods and admins to maintain perfect behavior is finite (good thing too - as our wisdom is also finite .) The really good forums only get that way, and stay that way, when the individual members for the most part care to keep it that way.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (5th September 2011), Hervé (4th September 2011), HORIZONS (5th September 2011), kathymarie (4th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #1949
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I guess I was mistaken about this forum being established as contributing to truth, keeping in concordance with Bill’s “Signal to Noise ratio.” I never thought it to be a place where some sort of inverted notion of fun consisted of the furthering of the “Doom & Gloom” disinfo propaganda… where ridiculing in the guise of degrading jokes is the norm to discredit data supported contributions. The latter being the -- now well recognized -- MO of a particular group of people.

PS: Calz, thanks for Kerry’s posted video demonstrating the lense flare that got people’s imagination flaming…originally debunked in my post # 1114.
    Keep posting Amzer Zo! Many of us here have an open mind on the issues at hand - Personally, I like to look at ALL the sides to an issue and then come to my own conclusions - opinions are just that: opinions, and we all have them.
    I am sure we all appreciate the dedication that Amzer Zo has for seperating the wheat from the chaff.

At the same time we need to remember to be understanding of human nature and respectful of other members.

As for "signal to noise ratio" let me respectfully point out that before Camelot had fractured into Camelot/Avalon there were interviews with Hoagland and many others providing information not accepted by all (or in some cases the majority). How many are all on board with Fulford these days??? Hoagland has a big following from several media channels. Perhaps he doesn't always get it right ... same can be said for many particularly when we are dealing with "fringe" material where "proof" is not as solid as it would seem.

That is *not* a criticism of anyone. Bear in mind Bill and Kerry always did their best to vet their interviews while at the same time trying to get as much "meat" as possible for the benefit of all.

Mods do a great job with really an impossible task of pleasing everyone and keeping members to adhere to certain standards.

Anyway ... some of us (myself certainly included) may seem to put a priority in getting "hot news" out to the rest without taking enough time to check on all the verifiable facts and details. I don't think anyone (aside from obvious trolls) wants to see disinformation promoted but it always isn't as easy as it would seem. Members here are not like full time journalists (back in the day when journalistic integrity mattered anyway).

We share what we can ... when we can ... with the amount of time we can ... while still living our lives as best we can.

As just illustrated ... a "hot topic" post on a blog can be debunked by the very same owner of a blog the very next day.

Stuff happens.

Keep on keepin on Amzer Zo. You can be the standard by which we remember to strive for when attempting to bring forth quality information.

IMHO

Cal

P.S. - I really don't see people in fear here. I am sure the vast majority just want to know what the heck is going on. With all the illusions of the "illusionist" that is a challange and why many of us are here ... to help each other piece it all together.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Hervé (5th September 2011), HORIZONS (5th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (5th September 2011), Mandala (5th September 2011), MorningSong (5th September 2011), SkepticSoul (6th September 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (5th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #1950
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    There is nothing 'Reptoid' associated with Elenin. And its not a forced change of trajectory, its a pre-planned one.
    What do you mean by pre-planned? Who or What pre-planned the trajectory? Are you referring to it's natural course?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. Link to Post #1951
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by dreamer (here)
    bulls**t is right.... They won't be allowed in our SOLAR SYSTEM?!?! Do these people not know what our solar system is?!? It's obviously already well within, within the inner solar system even...... Hey did you see that?! If you point your camera at the sun and take a pic in negative... You can see credibility fleeting away!!!
    She is not talking about comet Elenin or Elenin's coma or Elenin's tail(s). She is talking about what is following Elenin.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 5th September 2011 at 14:52.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

nearing (5th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #1952
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Here we go students....lets get back to the lesson...

Interview with Dr. Don Yeomans, Ph.D., Manager, Near-Earth Object (NEO) Program, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab, Pasadena, California discussing Elenin Updates, 2005 YU55 Asteroid due in November and other future NEOs.
    August 26, 2011

Quote Comet Elenin Update and November 2011 Asteroid's Close Approach

© 2011 by Linda Moulton Howe
    http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...tegory=Science
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

cloud9 (5th September 2011), enfoldedblue (5th September 2011), greybeard (5th September 2011), InTheBackground (6th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #1953
    Thanks

Daily updates on Elenin as observed by an astronomer (?) Michael Mattiazzo in Australia.

http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

enfoldedblue (5th September 2011), greybeard (5th September 2011), InTheBackground (6th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #1954
    Thanks

Yet...on the other hand we have.... this very long and informative article:

Quote NASA, White House, operatives pushing psyops meme around Comet Elenin
    Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
    July 8, 2011

A subtle psyops – psychological warfare operation – intended to engender public fear and apprehension around Comets Elenin, Levy and Honda (all expected to pass near Earth in the Fall of 2011) may be part of a future false flag environmental war attack on specific human settlements and populations using the HAARP-Chemtrails tectonic and weather warfare system.

Statements by NASA officials, the White House, and specific statements falsely attributed to operatives formerly associated with NASA such as Richard C. Hoagland infer or explicitly state that Comet Elenin’s near passage to Earth may create an “extinction level event (ELE)”.

....................................................(please do read)...................................
    http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...#ixzz1RpFeXrVl

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

cloud9 (5th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #1955
    Thanks

The folowing video is Marshall Master's Elenin Forrcast for Sept 1, 2011 to Jan 16, 2012.

Note: He does not take into consideration the possibility of Elenin's disintergration.

Last edited by MorningSong; 5th September 2011 at 03:30. Reason: crossed a "t"

26. Link to Post #1956
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    You know, I come here and read all the doom and gloom threads and posts, and then I go outside and I take a good look around and I see life going about it's day in utter contradiction to the doomsday nay saying I read here and in other places. Simply put, we choose our reality. What will come, will come. Life goes on. I choose to live a life of peace and contemplation, compassion and forgiveness. That is my choice.
    Thank you CP, that's the way I feel.
    I know it's the way fear makes us act but please Avalonians, remember my words:
    Nothing is going to happened related to Elenin, this is just a hype started for somebody (probably an agency?), I really don't know who but I bet money a few guys are laughing out loud at the stupidity of the population, then we wonder how come TPTB are able to do what they do...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (7th September 2011), Hervé (5th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #1957
    Thanks

Go to Google Sky, type in a search for Mercury, then switch to infrared. Its been there for a while. Practical joke by Google? Or is it the real deal?

29. Link to Post #1958
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

"The return of the Blue Star Kachina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life."

this fits nicely with my idea about the end of the mayan calendar being on 11/11/11, the day ascension is going to happen (see other thread). those who "remember the original teachings" will ascend and thus won't be affected by what comes afterwards:

"Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier - The Red Kachina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever."

a bad time for those "who don't remember the original teachings" because they're the ones who will still be here on 3d earth. if planet x/nibiru does indeed arrive 38 days (or thereabouts) after elenin makes its closest approach to earth (around october 11th) that would mean it arrives a week or so after the 11/11/11 date, when all the good people have gone. it could also mean "the day of purification" is the day of ascension and the purifier will be here on 11/11/11 (about 31 days after the blue kachina, not 38). whatever it means, the day is very close now so let's hope i'm right and we're all good guys who are permitted to leave before it gets really ugly
    If the purifier story/prophecy is true doesnt this align with the 'splitting' of 2 earths like dolores cannon and inelia benz are talking about but in terms of what's happening today...?
    yes exactly. not just dolores cannon and inelia talk about that, also other sources (channelled, prophetic, ET,...). when the end of the 16.4 billion years cycle in the development of consciousness is reached our experience of "time" will stop because everything will then be experienced as happening at once, as in fact it always did. only while in a 3d body we were bound to the various cycles of the development of consciousness and thus had a perception of "time".

at the end of the cycle we'll return to cosmic consciousness ("three days of darkness") and decide on our future development by entering the timeline that's best for us. the splitting of timelines is the same as the splitting of earths and dimensions. our higher selves will determine which timeline / earth vibration we're going to experience. those who enter the 4th/5th dimension will retain full connection with their higher selves, those who go back to the 3rd dimension will experience the earth changes and if they live through them will eventually live without any connection to spirit. the latter could be called the "negative" timeline but it's actually just an experience like any other. without judgement there's no positive or negative. everything just is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    i just had the strangest vision. all people in this thread were in the same room talking animatedly and having fun, except amzerzo who was in an adjacent closet mumbling to himself and sometimes throwing what he believes must be "scientific information from official sources" along with quotes of himself into the room with all the happy people. sadly, everyone kept ignoring him. then i saw greybeard smiling, pulling a banana out of his jacket, tossing it into the closet and returning his attention to the people with him. a strange vision ideed.
    I hope, that sometimes in the near future, when all this hype about the "end of the world" ends you will come back here - if you can ofcourse, because the world is doing fine that time as always - and say an apology to Amzer Zo. Please be kind, no need to ridicule each other here. I don't want to hurt you, but in my eyes you are a bit carry things too far with this "dark planet comes and destroys the world, the end is close, repent, people of the Earth" stuff. It's okay to believe what you believe but to hurt someone else who thinks the other way, in my opinion is not okay.

Peace.
    man, i was just kidding. let's just drop it ok? i didn't intend to hurt anybody and i wouldn't feel hurt myself if i were the butt of a joke like that. sometimes i forget that some people are a bit sensitive to words.

as for this "dark planet comes and destroys the world, the end is close, repent, people of the Earth" stuff - i never said anything like that. earth won't be destroyed. i never even mentioned that the surface of the 3rd dimensional earth will be inhabitable and people will have to live underground for a long time as slaves of tptb because i know that might create fear in some people...ooops...did i say that loud? well, let me tell you this - all of us here on the avalon board are going to the 4d/5d earth where none of the bad stuff is going to happen. don't forget that you create your reality. and after the end of the 16.4bn years cycle more so than ever because there won't be a time lapse between the thought and the creation anymore since "time" will be no more.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

30. Link to Post #1959
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

at the end of the cycle we'll return to cosmic consciousness ("three days of darkness") and decide on our future development by entering the timeline that's best for us. the splitting of timelines is the same as the splitting of earths and dimensions. our higher selves will determine which timeline / earth vibration we're going to experience. those who enter the 4th/5th dimension will retain full connection with their higher selves, those who go back to the 3rd dimension will experience the earth changes and if they live through them will eventually live without any connection to spirit. the latter could be called the "negative" timeline but it's actually just an experience like any other. without judgement there's no positive or negative. everything just is.[COLOR="red"]
    I don't believe that entirely... You will only live without any connection to spirit if you REJECT that connection. Granted, there are those that do reject that connection, but I'd hazard a guess that most people on this planet are accepting to some extent of a connection to spirit. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that 99% of our population would be very very lost if their connection to spirit were suddenly lost....

I'll bet that the 3d earth (one could even say it would be DEvolved) will be a very sparesely populated Earth full of boring people... When we do ascend, we'll take most of the Earth with us to at least some extent - they will resisde in a 3.7/4/5/etc D reality that will be higher in vibration to the extent of their spiritual progress on this earth. Very few will have not made any spiritual progress, so very few will be "left behind"...

31. Link to Post #1960
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    at the end of the cycle we'll return to cosmic consciousness ("three days of darkness") and decide on our future development by entering the timeline that's best for us. the splitting of timelines is the same as the splitting of earths and dimensions. our higher selves will determine which timeline / earth vibration we're going to experience. those who enter the 4th/5th dimension will retain full connection with their higher selves, those who go back to the 3rd dimension will experience the earth changes and if they live through them will eventually live without any connection to spirit. the latter could be called the "negative" timeline but it's actually just an experience like any other. without judgement there's no positive or negative. everything just is.[COLOR="red"]
    I don't believe that entirely... You will only live without any connection to spirit if you REJECT that connection. Granted, there are those that do reject that connection, but I'd hazard a guess that most people on this planet are accepting to some extent of a connection to spirit. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that 99% of our population would be very very lost if their connection to spirit were suddenly lost....

I'll bet that the 3d earth (one could even say it would be DEvolved) will be a very sparesely populated Earth full of boring people... When we do ascend, we'll take most of the Earth with us to at least some extent - they will resisde in a 3.7/4/5/etc D reality that will be higher in vibration to the extent of their spiritual progress on this earth. Very few will have not made any spiritual progress, so very few will be "left behind"...
    I think that everyone will be there regardless of any spiritual growth
    how can spiritual growth or any other kind of growth be defined.
    we will all go or no one goes and we will all assist each other in a new experience in which equality will rule.
    no one on this earth is already there and no one has experienced it yet...so it will be a shared experience until we get our bearings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 149 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 148 149 LastLast