+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: THE REAL IRAN - Get Educated...

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up THE REAL IRAN - Get Educated...

I used to shake my head often when reading posts concerning Iran. It made me wonder how so many people who call themselves truth seekers and researchers were still spuing the same old propaganda and how clueless they were. I’ve heard people go on about how repressed women are and how backward the country is. The truth is that it’s all bull and always has been yet the western countries still buy into it. The women in Iran are amongst the highest educated women in the world and Iran itself is much more modern than most western countries.

I cannot bite my tongue any longer. Now I’m going to assume that AV2 is a new and more intelligent forum so now lets have a more intelligent and educated view of Iran which will hopefully lead to a much more intelligent discussion – after all this is why we are here for.

For those who truly want the truth, watch the vids below – your eyes will be opened which is always a good thing. Enjoy.

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: THE REAL IRAN - Get Educated...

Wow gita girl .. this stuff is a real eye opener ....
    makes me realize how little we know about each
    others culture ... and as i know you personaly
    i can vouch for the fact that Iranian women
    are not only highley inteligent .. but beautifull
    too... and i will add very generous to boot ...
    Cetainley opend my eyes ....
    i love to be dissalusiond..

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Yup, there has been a huge amount of propoganda against Iran, especailly over the last few years. America used and armed Iraq to really send Iran back to the stone age and failed. This will be a very tough year for Iran. My thoughts are with all its people.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Gita, I`ve never had a doubt about Iranian state and cultural level, being in a high level of developnet.
    The great Persian civilization was also cultural and technological top of it`s time, while so called Crusader`s wars, initiated by the western European nations have made so much damage there during the centuries.
    Now, this role is taken by somebody else...with the same effects.
    For me, even if it was only Rumi, it wold be enough to love that culture, not to speak about such a deep beauty of the Iranian women..lol!

Here he is, the voice of the the unspoken:

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Great find Oliver, that's really beautiful.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

what enlightening vedios I did not no anything about iran , looks nice then england .thanks gita x

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Great post! Thanks for sounding your mind and taking a stand for those that have been propagandized against by the Dark.

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Gita,

First I want to say I always enjoy what you share here in the forum, and respect your stance on Iran. I like your spunk, and it's good to see you stand up for your heritage and country.

I can honestly say I have never met an Iranian that didn't leave for a reason, and seeing you aren't living there now, during the largest economic boom in modern history, I'm sure your family has its story too.

Now I know I ruffled your feathers saying women in Iran are treated like doormats, and I guess it is partially because if I was there, I could go to the store and buy a few rugs and stop on the way home to pick up a couple wives... and the rugs would have just as much say in the matter as my new wives...

You can't take what I am saying much of the time at face value because there are deep meaning behind everything I share. I write to promote thoughts and to get people thinking about things that they normally wouldn't.

The truth is, until Iran gives women voices inside of the country so they can be heard, it will never find the peace that it deserves. Iran is run by Religious dictator and it is a religion that doesn't allow women in the upper ranks, so they will never rise to the power they need to change the country.

Iranians have always been fierce when they are fighting for what they believe in and they are tired of living with a boot on their throats. The government has ordered death to all protesters because they are waging a war against God. Give me a break, the people know exactly who they are upset with, and it isn't God. They are screaming Death to the Dictator, and right now he and his men are frightened. They ordered the police to fire on a crowd of protesters, and they lowered their weapons and said no...

The people have turned, the police and military have turned... The whole country is saying enough is enough...

Now I deal in truths, no matter how painful it might be, but Iran is on the verge of another revolution. Israel hasn't attacked because they see the country crumbling, there is no need for war. The propaganda you speak of is being brushed aside the whole world is rooting for the people of Iran, we are fed up with wars, it's time for peace.

Quote Iranian Women Gain Momentum & Become the Regime’s Biggest Threat

Iranian security forces recently beat and arrested some 30 “mourning mothers” holding a peaceful weekly vigil in a Tehran park to demand news of their sons and daughters who had been killed, disappeared or detained in the unrest following June’s disputed presidential election.

The shocking scene encapsulated an acute quandary for the regime. It has a tight grip on the levers of repression – but one of the most potent threats it faces comes from unarmed women protesting peacefully...

“Their very visible crackdown against women has been immensely counter-productive. As one activist said to me, ‘even when we demonstrated against the Shah we never saw women being beaten in the face’,” said Ali Ansari, a professor of Iranian history at St Andrews University in Scotland.

The violent repression of women protesters is further de-legitimising the regime and straining the loyalty of security forces. It leaves the authorities “open to questioning on the part of the supporters of the government who have traditionally seen themselves and the Islamic Republic as the ‘protectors’ of women and their ‘motherly virtues’,” Ms Farhi said in an interview...

While the 1979 Islamic revolution curbed their legal rights, it encouraged their education.

Women now outnumber men at universities, and are highly visible in the workforce as well in social and cultural circles.

Ironically, many women activists in jail come from pro-regime and conservative families, Mr Ghaemi said. “These young women are very much in opposition to their own parents’ way of thinking.”

http://touchiran.com/2010/01/18/iran...iggest-threat/

9. Link to Post #9
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

I still have a very conflicted opinion of Iran.

When I was around 11 years old, I gained my first viewpoint of Iran through reading the book Not Without My Daughter. It's about an American woman who married a Persian doctor, who takes her and her daughter on a "vacation" to meet the family in Iran. The vacation turns into a long-term stay, until eventually Moody, the father, announces he wants to reside permanently in Iran. The wife finds herself in a situation where the previously benevolent father becomes very abusive and keeps her at home under lock and key. The wife attempts to escape numerous times and even visits the American Embassy, but each time she is turned in back to her husband. Eventually, she arranges for a return trip but she would be prevented from returning with her daughter.

The problem for her is that Iranian society considers the value of a woman to be exactly one half of that of a man. If a man and a woman are in a car accident and have equal damages, the woman will be compensated exactly half of what a man would receive (full compensation). This is kind of a big sticking point for me.

Like everyone else, I've read much of the bad press about Iran.

On the other hand, I've had several Persian friends over the years who exemplify anything but what they news would say about their culture. They do have a very advanced civilization and are not primitive at all as some people may think.

If you haven't seen it, take a look at the Ahmadinejad interview with Larry King. He comes off as very intelligent and really gets the better of Larry King as King attempts to juxtapose the MSM viewpoint onto the interview:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ekTvgh4AqFo

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 28th March 2010 at 07:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Rogerc (10th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would like to chip in here too if I may.

I had brief experience with IRAN in 2002 which you can read here and it was 100% positive. But I only visited briefly.

But I would ask you to consider this: How many wars did IRAN start - none that I know of since ancient times. What about the US of A - we know THAT answer.
    How many racial, ethnical and economic conflicts does the USA have - is that a qualitatively different thing than the religious supersticions ruling Iran?
    Lets just say: women in Iran are treated like blacks and hispanos in the US.
    But even if that were NOT so - it is a FACT that the Iran is basically pushed into spending much more than they would want to into defense techniques. And in their case it really IS defence, with Israel being the main aggressor in liaison with their political dogs, the US of A. So get off the high horse already, all lovers of the western "democracy" with their child-abusing politicians and priests.

Looking from an elevated perspective the national question, us vs. them, better or worse, etc. are all part & parcel of divide & conquer of the NWO forces.

And even more elevated one could peruse the theory of soul-ages as of "michaels messages" which I find very useful as a model of the human experience.

infant souls (majority living in Iran) need different structures to evolve than young souls (majority in USA and Israel).
    there is no value judgement involved here, just as in school there are different grades.

In a perfect earth society they would all live peaceful together - but in the STS-aliens-rule-the-elite perverted current situation that has also been perverted and poisoned like all other human interactions.
    Get your vibes up, activate your DNA - thats all you can really do to remedy the situation.

stop useless "us vs them" discussions.

12. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Rock for your post – enjoyed reading it. However my point is that although on the surface and legally women don’t have as much right, realistically it’s the women who run the family and usually treat the men at home like doormats – their say so in the home is generally the final say. This was my experience when I was there over 30 years ago and my mother who regularly travels there says the situation is still the same and the men truly respect the women and sometimes even fearful, lol. It’s a double edged sword as for show and to get the governments off their backs they project this somewhat differently. To me they’re just being smart in the way they’re playing the game whilst behind the scenes doing what they can to change the situation.

I agree it looks like dictatorship over in Iran but I look around me in UK and also see dictatorship – the difference being that here people are lead to believe they are living in a free country – it’s just an illusion because we’re constantly told how to live here. This illusion makes the majority of people in the western worlds be inactive in trying to gain back their true freedom. Most people here in UK are completely unaware that our common laws have been replaced by European civil laws which has removed much of our sovereignty. This law went unnoticed due to the ‘leaking’ of MP’s expenses charade which in my view was very convenient.

I’m not trying to support any country here for I consider myself a global destitute as I don’t feel I particularly belong to any part of this planet. I however do believe that people should always be aware of propaganda and the kind of levelling most western worlds engage in to make their own people seem as if they’ve somehow got it better than other countries and expecting them to be grateful for it.

13. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

[quote:samvado]infant souls (majority living in Iran) need different structures to evolve than young souls (majority in USA and Israel).
    there is no value judgement involved here, just as in school there are different grades.[/quote]

Have no idea where you get this info. But logic shows that Iran and its culture is much much older than USA and Israel put together with a much richer history. You are right in saying that Iran has not started any wars in the last 500 years but yet USA has bombed 48 countries since 1947 and continues to wage war against anything and anyone. This just shows to me that USA (government) is a delinquent teenager compared with the ‘wise old man’ status of older countries like Iran. They may have internal conflict which some of it is also due to USA sticking their ore in (e.g economic hit men) but what country hasn’t?

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    Have no idea where you get this info.
    HERE

Remember, it is a MODEL, the map is not the territory.
    But the BOHR atom model is a good thing to explain why light (photons) can beat atoms out of thin gold plates, in spite of the generaly accepted assumption that since quantum physics elementary particles are mere probability clouds.

I have found michaels teachings helpful to understand the differences in human experience, and therefor their ability/level of learning and the difference in the necessary environment to learn in.

it has nothing to do with history, e.g. Germany was a primary young soul country during the 30/40s (hence the war), and is now still young but with much more adult and some old, hence their inclination not to go to war, and have no nuclear energy etc.

india was infant & old soul country before recently, now its becoming more young and hence the "free capitalism" getting a foothold there.

iran was and is primarily infant, hence the more or less open totalitarian state & religious structure. infant souls need clear structures with their lack of strutured understanding of their environment. It is only the second soul age. Iran, however is moving towards young soul and thats a dangerous thing. the young souls are the reckless war-mongers and environmental destructors. they have the least contact with source.

dont take it personaly

15. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    HERE

Remember, it is a MODEL, the map is not the territory.
    But the BOHR atom model is a good thing to explain why light (photons) can beat atoms out of thin gold plates, in spite of the generaly accepted assumption that since quantum physics elementary particles are mere probability clouds.

I have found michaels teachings helpful to understand the differences in human experience, and therefor their ability/level of learning and the difference in the necessary environment to learn in.

it has nothing to do with history, e.g. Germany was a primary young soul country during the 30/40s (hence the war), and is now still young but with much more adult and some old, hence their inclination not to go to war, and have no nuclear energy etc.

india was infant & old soul country before recently, now its becoming more young and hence the "free capitalism" getting a foothold there.

iran was and is primarily infant, hence the more or less open totalitarian state & religious structure. infant souls need clear structures with their lack of strutured understanding of their environment. It is only the second soul age. Iran, however is moving towards young soul and thats a dangerous thing. the young souls are the reckless war-mongers and environmental destructors. they have the least contact with source.

dont take it personaly
    Well then if Michael said it then it MUST be true!

Better still, lets forget history, facts, logic and intelligence and go with some unknown entity who revels in judgement and belittling whilst calls itself a being of ‘higher’ light and some kind of ‘master’ where the rest of us maggots are not even good enough to kiss his blessed wings.

I do not take it personally but channelling is offensive to my sensibilities and it’s not worth my energy even replying to such nonsense.

I will however state a fact here – that I am so grateful for having a mind of my own that is intelligent enough to recognise bull and I am also grateful for my open heart that will only go inwards for guidance and knowledge.

‘ If you don’t go within, then you would go without’

Ps. I don’t equate Nazism with Germany – may be a good idea if you did the same. Nazism is ripe in USA alphabetic agencies but Germany isn’t!
    Last edited by Gita; 28th March 2010 at 17:14. Reason: lost forum whilst writing

16. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanx forletting me know. you must be VERY young. It would befit you to get a little discernment going before posting. if you had read the material I linked you would not be able to say what you said. But hey, why waste time with learning, lets just hack a repsonse real quick and get on with life!

I will ignore posts by you in the future. I for one dont have time to waste.

17. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Thanx forletting me know. you must be VERY young. It would befit you to get a little discernment going before posting. if you had read the material I linked you would not be able to say what you said. But hey, why waste time with learning, lets just hack a repsonse real quick and get on with life!

I will ignore posts by you in the future. I for one dont have time to waste.
    I used to be where you are now with all this channelling lark but I wised up. I may be younger than you in 3D age but I've gone way pass where you are a long time ago and hopefully one day you will too.

Also as you stated on one of your own threads with Stardust that his opinions on Hayes were not welcomed - I will reflect your own words back to you and say channelling is not welcomed on this thread. With respect.

Please do as you will with my posts and lets hope your Michael teaches you tolerance and forgiveness in the near future.

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

KUDOS to you!!!

Well then if Michael said it then it MUST be true!

Better still, lets forget history, facts, logic and intelligence and go with some unknown entity who revels in judgement and belittling whilst calls itself a being of ‘higher’ light and some kind of ‘master’ where the rest of us maggots are not even good enough to kiss his blessed wings.

I do not take it personally but channelling is offensive to my sensibilities and it’s not worth my energy even replying to such nonsense.

I will however state a fact here – that I am so grateful for having a mind of my own that is intelligent enough to recognise bull and I am also grateful for my open heart that will only go inwards for guidance and knowledge.

‘ If you don’t go within, then you would go without’

Ps. I don’t equate Nazism with Germany – may be a good idea if you did the same. Nazism is ripe in USA alphabetic agencies but Germany isn’t!

19. Link to Post #18
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

... much more modern than most western countries.
    Let's say that IRAN used to be more modern than most western countries,
    a real paradise for many before the revolution.

But, like Rocky wrote "met no one who left Iran without a good reason"

When I lived in Usa, about ten years ago, many of my neigbours were from Iran,
    like our best friends. (And my best friend here in UK lived there for over ten years.)
    All telling what a beautiful country Iran is.

But, they were all Armenians living in Iran, not persians.

from wikipedia;

"Iranian- Armenian
    or sometimes called Persian- Armenian are Iranian citizens of Armenian origin.
    Their number is about 3,000,000. They mostly live in Tehran and Jolfa district, Isfahan.

The Armenian-Iranians were very influential and active in the modernization of Iran
    during the 19th and 20th centuries.

After the Iranian Revolution,
    many Armenians immigrated to Armenian diasporic communities in North America and Western Europe.

Today the Armenians are Iran's largest Christian religious minority in Iran. "

a.

20. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by annemirri (here)
    Let's say that IRAN used to be more modern than most western countries,
    a real paradise for many before the revolution.

But, like Rocky wrote "met no one who left Iran without a good reason"

When I lived in Usa, about ten years ago, many of my neigbours were from Iran,
    like our best friends. (And my best friend here in UK lived there for over ten years.)
    All telling what a beautiful country Iran is.

But, they were all Armenians living in Iran, not persians.

from wikipedia;

"Iranian- Armenian
    or sometimes called Persian- Armenian are Iranian citizens of Armenian origin.
    Their number is about 3,000,000. They mostly live in Tehran and Jolfa district, Isfahan.

The Armenian-Iranians were very influential and active in the modernization of Iran
    during the 19th and 20th centuries.

After the Iranian Revolution,
    many Armenians immigrated to Armenian diasporic communities in North America and Western Europe.

Today the Armenians are Iran's largest Christian religious minority in Iran. "

a.
    Well then if Wikipedia says it then it MUST be true.

Seriously people, I’m trying to talk of my own experiences and the experiences of family who are there not someone that you know and blah blah blah.

It truly is hard to wake some people up no matter what stage of awakening they are at. Continue to believe as you wish for it’s your choice. I know there are those whose eyes have opened somewhat, hence my job is done.

For those who wish to continue their propaganda through their rigid belief system then please continue on your path but I ask you to allow others to do the same. Respect goes a long way.

Peace people.

21. Link to Post #20
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

T

... realistically it’s the women who run the family
    and usually treat the men at home like doormats – their say so in the home is generally the final say.

This was my experience when I was there over 30 years ago

and my mother who regularly travels there says the situation is still the same and

the men truly respect the women and sometimes even fearful, lol. –
    Gita,
    I am sorry if in that "..state of play, 6th dimensional STO.." thread I wrote that
    I could be your mother, (as I may not be that much older than you),
    but you do express yourself in a very " young way ".

So, were you born in Iran 32 years ago, or when ?
    Do you yourself really remember anything about living there ?

The men in iran may still truly respect the women, but that does not mean that they are free.

and if some women there are like you, , no wonder that men fear them !

You are smart, clever, but somewhat arrogant....or are you so sensitive, even shy,
    that you try to hide it all by coming across harsh, to make people respect you ?

a.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast