+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let Me Tell You The Story Of A Lost Soul, And Betrayal...

1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,496 times in 1,558 posts

Default Re: Let Me Tell You The Story Of A Lost Soul, And Betrayal...

Ah Fred, that is a real sad story. To be taken advantage of like that. You are a kind, compassionate man. Addiction is such a bastard.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th September 2011), DoubleHelix (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), Star1111 (9th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,954 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Davy (here)
    Well you sure know first hand the brutality of the guys that are suppose to "Protect and Serve"! And they can get away with it!! How can the cops, military, govt, be so brainwashed they can not see what they are doing is wrong?!
    That's a good one Davy. They had many back slapping laughs over the course of the event, but do you know what gave them the biggest laugh of all? Even before it got near the point of me getting cuffed, I looked them dead in the eye and asked if they even had a clue what was written in the Constitution any more. They laughed like a pack of hyenas at that one. Well, what should I have expected, these young guns are empowered by the Department of Homeland Security now, not those silly old founding documents.

You know, it's one thing to see that sort of thing with Alex Jones type reports, youtube videos and such, and you know it's real. But when the laughter and ridicule is right in your own face, in your own front yard, it really hits home, and hits home hard.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    What about his wife/family btw? They still need comfort and support ...
    Yeah w1ndmill, well, that a part of the story I really wasn't going to go in to, as it has that soap opera feeling already. Mike (hopefully) may be out of the picture, but his wife Cathy is a whole mess unto itself he's left behind. Over the last several years she's become more and mome agoraphobic. It's a big deal for her to just go next door to our house, much less go out and get a job. As long as she has her vodka and cigarettes she's content, so to speak.

They haven't made a mortgage payment in over 2 years, so the house could be foreclosed on at any time. Cathy and her 19 year old son were left with a staggering power bill which they can't pay, so that is due to be turned off today. Water wouldn't be far behind. We hate to see her live this way, but if we just keep paying the bills, she will never have a chance to change and start her life over. We won't leave her in the dark, when they cut it off I'll run a power cord over for a lamp and a fan atleast. Besides that we are planning a big garage sale for Sunday with all their stuff that should bring in a descent wad of cash. Her son Kieffer is now the man of the house at 19, so we have help from him and his girlfriend, plus a good friend of Heidi's who has some very helpful and responsible kids to help.

Heidi's friend's parents volunteer at a homeless shelter run by their church, where the goal is not to just feed and house them, but to get them whatever help they need, get them some job training skills, help them find a job, and eventually ease them back out on their own to start their lives over. They also MUST be alcohol and drug free during this time. Our biggest hope is that we can get Cathy out of that aweful run down house, with all the aweful memories, and into that program. We don't see any other way out presently.

Fortunately the 18 year old daughter just went off to college, so she didn't have to witness what her daddy did. As grown up as she tries to appear, she's still a little girl at heart, and it's possible she may not have ever gotten over it.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 9th September 2011 at 15:50.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)

Fortunately the 18 year old daughter just went off to college, so she didn't have to witness what her daddy did. As grown up as she tries to appear, she's still a little girl at heart, and it's possible she may not have ever gotten over it.
    At the age of 18 it might simply fester and spin out of control in pattern that is reminiscent in shape and timing of her own father's/mother's relationship and aspects. The wiring we receive as children runs deep and unrealized, in the vast number of people out there. Or it might serve up as a wake up call for a soul that's done the same themselves and has taken a turn as being child of one who is learning that particular lesson. Will, ability to control emotions and think clearly, those things will count in how she handles it or even potentially manifests an echo of it.

In my experience, a few clear words about the depth of it, uttered at the tight time, can do wonders.

the trick is learning the timing, placement, and the shape of the few words. And that..is purely an aspect of how the given person reflects themselves to you, in the given immediate moment. This is the reason the Buddhists work one-on-one.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th September 2011 at 16:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Fred, People seem to be drowning in problems lately, and as things in the world speed up, desperation sets in. Your friend is on a terrible path, and I will pray for him, that his path will lead him to the place you are today. You are the epitome of the word "friend". Somewhere in his lost soul he knows this, as we all do.

You all have my sincere prayers, him for his journey to lead him, and you, for your spirit to be free of the responsibility you have kindly accepted all these years. You are a good man, and I am sorry for the pain you have endured over this.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,593 times in 1,337 posts

When kindness is repaid by betrayal, there is a real sting to it. The only ointment I know for healing from it, is to move into a higher realm of perspective not easily thought of when locked in 3D constructs. It's all about love, love, love. As long as we are true to ourselves, no betrayals are really possible. It feels like they are possible and real but they are not, in fact, real in the greater scope of things.

Fred, I am sorry you lost your money, it's so hard earned but it's only money (laugh here) and trust (cry here) and these things are material and of 3D constructs. They don't really matter in the total scope of things. We came to Earth to experience all this bad stuff and learn and progress our way back into the sunshine of a new day. We are doing this now and it's not easy. No one ever told us it would be....we agreed just for the bliss of what this will all mean in a different dimension. We get to bring back all we've learned to overcome and endure with us and assist and make the way easier for all those who follow us. Our cause was noble and it counts!

It's a wonderful thing to have an opportunity to help others before they help themselves (always looking for joke material here ; ) You are blessed. Know this and move on into happiness and happier days ahead. When all the dross goes away along with duality itself (adios amigo!) we will bask in the sunshine of hearts full of love and caring, and a much greater understanding, we might have missed had things been otherwise. Count your blessings and MORE come. We can almost reach out and TOUCH bliss now it's that close! xoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 9th September 2011 at 17:00.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

DarMar (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), jagman (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011), w1ndmill (9th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 12:59.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), motherlove (10th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Yeah w1ndmill, well, that a part of the story I really wasn't going to go in to, as it has that soap opera feeling already. Mike (hopefully) may be out of the picture, but his wife Cathy is a whole mess unto itself he's left behind. Over the last several years she's become more and mome agoraphobic. It's a big deal for her to just go next door to our house, much less go out and get a job. As long as she has her vodka and cigarettes she's content, so to speak.

They haven't made a mortgage payment in over 2 years, so the house could be foreclosed on at any time. Cathy and her 19 year old son were left with a staggering power bill which they can't pay, so that is due to be turned off today. Water wouldn't be far behind. We hate to see her live this way, but if we just keep paying the bills, she will never have a chance to change and start her life over. We won't leave her in the dark, when they cut it off I'll run a power cord over for a lamp and a fan atleast. Besides that we are planning a big garage sale for Sunday with all their stuff that should bring in a descent wad of cash. Her son Kieffer is now the man of the house at 19, so we have help from him and his girlfriend, plus a good friend of Heidi's who has some very helpful and responsible kids to help.

Heidi's friend's parents volunteer at a homeless shelter run by their church, where the goal is not to just feed and house them, but to get them whatever help they need, get them some job training skills, help them find a job, and eventually ease them back out on their own to start their lives over. They also MUST be alcohol and drug free during this time. Our biggest hope is that we can get Cathy out of that aweful run down house, with all the aweful memories, and into that program. We don't see any other way out presently.

Remember one thing for me FredSNugget, you are a two gallon barrel, don't try pouring five gallons into you.

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fred, I'm truly saddened by this incredible turn of events in your life and will certainly keep you and Heidi, Mike and Cathy and their kids in my thoughts today.
    Bless you for your compassion toward your fellow man.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sister For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fred et all,

I think this resonates because we have all either been on the giving or receiving for whatever experience our soul requires......the one thing I get from your story is the lesson of endings.....as people of kindness and wanting to help, we sometimes suffer the inability to do that....whatever the story/drama/experience, your friend is now teaching you to let go, finding peace in doing that, realizing it is so important in this time of ascension to have little or no attachment and that lesson seems to mostly come in us letting people go out of our lives.....My friend, I smile as I type this, you are moving to higher ground (no pun intended).....your friend will be fine, he is obviously a very strong soul, who is continuing his journey and teaching others....our paths all end up in the same place, back in oneness, he is you and you are him...love to you and all..
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Fred, I know this probably goes against your 'stay here and look after everyone nature" but maybe this is an indicator to look again at Heidi's 'move to Sth America idea' Just a thought. Anyway, you be well and look after yourself.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hi Fred, people say we choose the life we now live to learn certain lessons,after spending so much time and effort on this man can you look back in a calm reflective way and cherry pick something good for you that has come out of this very long experience? you have been a good friend to him and deserve better.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey there, thanks so much to you all for your wise and kind comments!!! Trust me I take them all to heart, and I am humbled that so many would respond each with their own learned wisdom on this craziness and darkness that has suddenly enveloped our normally quiet lives. This is a very weird thread for me to be doing. Certainly there is a healing aspect of unloading a heavy burden on trusted friends, which is difficult for me to do, but there is a certain..."something else"...aspect of this series of events going on that is WAY beyond my intellectual capacity to understand.

It's still too early to put any comprehension to it, but I'll just put it this way for now. It wouldn't shock me if more and more of us here begin to experience similar, seemingly insane circumstances. Maybe it's getting close to game time for those who are going to dare give it a try to sit in that cave with the old grizzly bear sniffing and licking down our necks, and final preparations are now underway, dunno.

Cheers,
    Fred

P.S. Please don't worry though, I'm o.k. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 294 posts

Fred, I hope you take this the (good) way it's intended... you remind me of David Bowie's 'Heroes'.

If it's true about "you get back what you give out", then you'll be spiritually loaded ;-)

Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I'm having a similar problem with a close friend here. we hadn't seen each other for quite a few years and during that time he'd become an alcoholic and had been on the wagon for 9 months by the time we met again. we got close again and I started going round there often.all was well for about six months then his young son who he had custody of decided to move to america to live with his mum and my friend hit the bottle and disintegrated before my eyes. After about a month of this he vanished without a trace for a week and I finally tracked him down to the intensive care unit at the local hospital. I looked after him for a month or so then sat with him while he detoxed. He only managed to stay off for a couple of weeks before going back on the booze getting physically weaker all the time.

Then I realised I wasn't helping. My assistance was enabling him to drink so a couple of weeks ago I told him I was backing off and that he needed to go into rehab (I found out he'd been offered a place but was refusing it) he was supposed to go in on monday but didn't and now he's asking for my support again. He's not going to get it till he takes up that rehab place or I'll just be enabling his self destruction. I love the man but helping him as he wants now wouldn't be helping him. I'll take him some non toxic goodies once he goes in but until then I'll be avoiding him and I've told him as much.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), Ria (10th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Its sad, but there comes a point to leave, to let go. People who refuse to help themselves eventually have to be left alone. To continue to prop them up just makes them more dependent!!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

29. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Its sad, but there comes a point to leave, to let go. People who refuse to help themselves eventually have to be left alone. To continue to prop them up just makes them more dependent!!
    This is so true Carmen, and for me anyway, the best lessons are always conducted the hard way. As deeply as it pained me, I just had him re-arrested on the check fraud thing and he's back on his way the slammer, where unfortunately his lost soul belongs for a good while. They took him away about an hour ago.

It was a big surprise that he was even let free from the psych ward early this afternoon, he must have bulls**tted the doctors just like everyone else. The charges would have caught up with him in a couple of days anyway, his time home was indeed short regardless, but after him telling me he had murdered his wife and was now going to commit suicide by cop a few days ago, I really didn't want to give him any time to get all messed up on something and contemplate suicide by Fred.

Enough is enough...

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,973 times in 1,173 posts

Fred youve done the best that you could do and all that you could do. as pointed out by others to continue to give anymore help would be enablement. Fair play to you. You take care of you and your family now you all deserve it.Peace x

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #59
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

I just had him re-arrested
    Well done Fred!

For him to have been discharged in the first place.............??????

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,763 times in 394 posts

well it happens, to me personally happened few times until i learned very important lesson: "never throw beggar a coin" cause it only prolongs his sorrow.
    That lesson is not connected with your case to much because you wanted to help a friend and got smacked for it, sadly i know that feeling too.
    and this beggar part is only connected to money part in your experience. Money is sadly spell, and we have one good saying here.. if you wanna loose your friend, just lend him some money, and funny part is that is true.

But idea that after all of that has been done and after he smacked at you generosity you still want him best and want to help him with though and prayer is telling that you are very aware person and thats awesome of you.
    It would be cool if more people would be like that, without grief and negativity with oriented to others in same manners as oriented to self. without any division like service to self or others. on end we are all one source code

Thing that i personally experienced with my PTSP stepfather was very similar... he was sinking and mother and me was trying to pull him up. He was on heavy pills, no work, no money... no future
    we tried and tried but crucial moment was step down.. we simply didn't wanted to give him attention no more.... he just dissapeared

After all that experience it is only left questions ... did we called him into our lives with thoughts?
    did we created that experience?
    surprising answer is Yes, we did
    was he like that because we gave lost soul attention?
    I think he was.

sometimes the greatest step is to step down and turn back, because not all things in this manifest deserves our attention. Some are here to help us and some to delude us.
    But also that gives us one big point in life that is nice to adress.

While humans concerns are to resolve other peoples problems, it simply can't be done.
    Like you did examined yourself and left pain pills aside and got out of that mess and sorted your life is big step up.
    Wanted to help friend in similar way but without result on end.
    With this color we can paint a picture in much larger scale, like people that have "awakened" are trying to awake others.

So with your description i would tell that you perfectly described even larger scale of human problems.
    And that is: YOU CAN ALWAYS SHOW SOMEONE DIRECTION, BUT NEVER LEAD THEM THROUGH JOURNEY

so when i see follower (dog type) i simply turn my back, if he asks direction i could suggest something but won't lead, point is that hes gotta want/do it or nothing will became of it.
    if i see beggar i always look em in deep into eyes and smile .. they are ever wondered how do i dare to smile at their sorrow, but that is just because cause they are not aware of their capabilities and for that i don't throw them coins.
    and if i ever see/meet people like you, which touched bottom and raised himself above it i simply love it!
    that one is true evidence that we are directors of our lives, not some evil aliens or multidimensional beings, or dunno what people ever think of... it is a evidence of thought and intention strength and i cannot to not love it

i say you are one nice soul on this great journey and if you don't mind i would rather send you support in any form than to lost soul ..
    He had his chance, he still has, he doesn't know god nor good and my prayer wont show him that in fact there is one great possibility that he doesn't own his soul at all. As you say he told you that he murdered his wife, and want suicide?
    Yep, very big chance that hes body without soul, and one big point about thoughts and energy is that we must be careful where do we point that power to not end up in oblivion doing absoulutely nothing.
    We simply need to sharpen our intuition on that one and give strength to people that want to ascend not to descend ones.
    Because believe it or not alot of humans on this planet incarnated for purpose of descending and that's their point of view and it would be wrong to take em away from their journey as they obviously needed what they took.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast