+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Time to get angry.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,163 times in 32,699 posts

Default Time to get angry.

A zip file of these photos can be downloaded here.

http://projectavalon.net/Gulf_oil_wildlife_images.zip

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Time to get angry.

Please boycott BP immediately (if you haven't done so already).

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

compared to this every other subject is trivial.

i listened to the interview with l williams yesterday (link you pasted) and read what you put on the blog...so disturbing...

what do you think anyone can do? how can i get angry when i am reduced to tears..,l

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

I can't get angry. I'm just empty with the feeling of powerlessness.

Check this out.

http://motherjones.com/rights-stuff/2010/06/grande-terre-
    dolphin-towels-bp-cleanup

5. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Bill ... if they (bp etc) dont care about the humans that have started to get sick weeks now ... you really think they will even waste 1 sec to think about birds and fish. The worst thing is that we cant do something to react to these nonhumans. Even if we stop buying bp products oil is in everything... and bp has so many other ways to make money. They wont even feel this.

From your report on what is really happening in the golf ... the only think that is left for us is to wait to see what tptb will decide and as you said all scenarios are bad

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

I would consider this a big nudge in the process of waking up the masses

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,064 times in 3,094 posts

Yes, it's bloody awful... I have been through this many times looking at the devastation of all this...

It's heartbreaking to see what this has done to all the marine life, and what about the consequences yet to unfold with us!!!!

Perhaps Blue is right ...many folks need a kick up the arse to wake them up to the realisation and magnitude...some good will come of this,surely ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Within each of the animal-rescue stations set up along the Gulf Coast is a makeshift morgue for oiled and ill creatures that didn’t make it. And behind the scenes, pathologists and laboratory staff are carefully cataloging each dead creature as part of larger criminal, civil and scientific inquiries into how the Gulf of Mexico oil spill has affected animals and their habitats.

Hundreds of birds including pelicans, seagulls, terns and gannets are being gathered by wildlife teams in an effort both to save them from their veils of oil and to help them recover from the effects that it can have on their lungs and digestive systems. At the same time, government scientists and the seasoned nonprofits that the government usually hires to respond to major wildlife disasters have set up animal rescue centers along the coast.

Within those operations are morgues and temporary freezers where the dead animals are catalogued and examined. The operations cannot be photographed or observed by outsiders, because they are part of a massive body of evidence outlining the harm that the spill has caused wildlife, in violation of federal laws such as the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act and Endangered Species Act.

So far, about 1,000 dead animals *– birds, turtles and dolphins — have been reported and they are being kept at undisclosed locations. “They go to various intermediate storage locations before they are shipped to a central facility for archiving,” said U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service spokesman Doug Zimmer, who did not name any of the locations.

“It is not so much the number of dead creatures as how they died that matters to the government, although obviously the more the harm, the higher the possible penalty,” said University of Michigan Law School professor David Uhlmann, who worked for seven years as chief of the environmental crimes section at the federal Department of Justice. Uhlmann said the government likely will bring charges under the Clean Water Act and the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, both of which were used after the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska.
    http://stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com...ironmentalism/

as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
    just depends on how its used, so yes get angery and change the status quo, it can be done, peacefully and with love
    m
    Last edited by morguana; 13th June 2010 at 10:55.

9. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    as malcome x said ''anger is a gift''
    just depends on how its used, so yes get angery and change the status quo, it can be done, peacefully and with love
    m
    We still dont really know what they want to accomplice by this. We know they took advantage of this even if they didnt create the problem. So what is the plan ?? if we find this out then we could react much better ... react to the plan and not to the Oil spill. As bill said atm we are powerless to "force" the ppl that are in control of the oil spill to do something. They might not even know how to stop this or they cant etc...

So we need to react and get angry to fuel the inside fire and make this planet what is should had been so long ago... but still what is the plan ... we dont know yet.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

if they are considering cauterising the oil leak with a thermonuclear device then the resulting distraction of a televised sequence of events leading up to the attempt would be a distraction that would take a lot of attention off israel and iran

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

It is truly sad to see this ones shining and soaring bird now engulfed and constrained by sticky industrial waste.
    In a way it is an image of the human spirit. ( and disturbingly well pictured in the photos )
    The arrogance of the once causing the pollution can easily provoke aggression, and as a spark for action that
    can be fruitfull, but I do not think anger is a major component in the long term healing of the situation.
    We have to change our ways, and that will change this place ...
    Last edited by noxon medem; 13th June 2010 at 11:10.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

seem,s to me they are "openly hiding" what's happening in the gulf of mexico seeking attention yet no interaction

13. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

etherios

have a look, maybe have a listen ..there'sa link bill posted..http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

if they decide to nuke it, as there seems no other option would do the trick, and the things go wrong in the process - the ensuing disaster would be the LAST - we'll die a slow agonising death....sounds as bad as that....no iran war will be necessary any more.......l

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I live in a country with a lot of wealth and benfit, mainly generated from production of oil and gas from the earth.
    We have to be willing to give up on a lot of our income if the oil and energy-situation is to be changed, and it must.
    We have to accept a simpler way of life, with less material luxury, but maybe that will also make us more content and happy.
    The strategy and focus must shift toward saving energy, and developing new, sustainable sources for it.
    Many nations and cultures are practically, economically and politically entangled in oil, so it will not be easy.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 13th June 2010 at 11:17.

15. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

When I read the news about this event, everyone is blaming BP or the government. But in definitive, we are all consumer of this oil. If this oil hadn't spill in the ocean, it would have been burnt into the atmosphere... I hope this anger is also geared toward our way of life, never reducing our consumption, but always increasing it. Oil spill is one big mark. I've seen forest as big as Belgium completely destroyed for our consumption. I've seen dump as big as cities and as deep as volcanoes.

This event is the 9/11 event of environment. The paroxysm of the consumption society. Where is the mob in the street asking for electric cars!!! Instead, we compiled tons of newspaper all directing our anger toward BP and the government. We are BP and the government! We are all consuming this oil and get angry when the price are high! You see the logic.

If at least people would ask, in mass, for another mean to feed our cars and machinery, and it does exist! But no, instead we get angry for the spill. We are the cause!!! What are we doing to help, get angry?

I hope this **** will wake us up a bit, after this wave of deception and anger will come a wave of awareness that the poeple, once and for all, will go in the street and ask for electric car, in mass production. Instead of pouring our anger on the producers.

It is not time to get angry, its time to demand the electric car and buy it... If not, there will be other BP's in the world.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 13th June 2010 at 11:08.

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote noxon medem is fairly unknown at this point
    It is truly sad to see this ones shining and soaring bird now engulfed and constrained by sticky industrial waste.
    In a way it is an image of the human spirit.
    The arrogance of the once causing the pollution can easily provoke aggression, and as a spark for action that
    can be fruitfull, but I do not think anger is a major component in the long term healing of the situation.
    We have to change our ways, and that will change this place ...

according to l williams interviewed on alex jones (bill's link), this was a genuine accident that tptb are now manipulating/taking advatntage of....based on this event a TOTAL economic crush can be engineered in no time really with total control and absolute subservience of the world wide citizens - population reduction included...bp/governments do not allow any supervision of the ongoing events...apparently a complete media black-out is already imposed in the surrounding areas.... l

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote If at least people would ask, in mass, for another mean to feed our cars and machinery, and it does exist! But no, instead we get angry for the spill. We are the cause!!! What are we doing to help, get angry?

I hope this **** will wake us up a bit, after this wave of deception and anger will come a wave of awareness that the poeple, once and for all, will go in the street and ask for electric car, in mass production. Instead of pouring our anger on the producers.
    dear steven, my sense that it won't be as smooth a transition as that...this has a potential so bad that it's almost hard to imagine how bad it can get before your first paragraph comes back to mind...we may have to first srvive before we wise up...the by products of this "clean up" are diabolically toxic to all living spieces...

i think breaking the news embargo would have to be the first major step - people simply have to be made aware of what's gooing on...now, how we go about that, i do not know...god help us on this...l

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    When I read the news about this event, everyone is blaming BP or the government. But in definitive, we are all consumer of this oil. If this oil hadn't spill in the ocean, it would have been burnt into the atmosphere... I hope this anger is also geared toward our way of life, never reducing our consumption, but always increasing it. Oil spill is one big mark. I've seen forest as big as Belgium completely destroyed for our consumption. I've seen dump as big as cities and as deep as volcanoes.

This event is the 9/11 event of environment. The paroxysm of the consumption society. Where is the mob in the street asking for electric cars!!! Instead, we compiled tons of newspaper all directing our anger toward BP and the government. We are BP and the government! We are all consuming this oil and get angry when the price are high! You see the logic.

If at least people would ask, in mass, for another mean to feed our cars and machinery, and it does exist! But no, instead we get angry for the spill. We are the cause!!! What are we doing to help, get angry?

It is not time to get angry, its time to demand the electric car and buy it... If not, there will be other BP's in the world.

Namaste, Steven
    I agree Steven, there must be a mass consciousness shift (it has after all been predicted for quite sometime now) . People need to take a stand against our current way of life, from grass roots up.

The time is now, I believe.

Love,

Kriya
    Last edited by kriya; 13th June 2010 at 11:23.
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hi, lightblue. Thanks for reminder and input.
    Have just listened to the Lindsey Williams-interview from Alex Jones.
    Think LW is right on many things, but I have stopped trusting
    incompetence as a general explanation (excuse) for "heavy" events.
    On this particular matter I´m still studying and wondering about it.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 6th July 2010 at 13:28.

20. Link to Post #20
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

The last thing BP wants is to close that pipe...

i heard a great idea on the radio...

On garbage day, take all the bags over to a BP station... and "accidentaly" drop all your garbage everywhere on their property...

"we are so sorry for this accident that occurred. Our clean up committee is meeting behind closed doors to figure out the best way to clean up the garbage. Again our apologies"

hehehe...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast