+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Time to get angry.

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Time to get angry.

Quote hi, lightblue. Thanks for reminder and input.
    Have just listened to the Lindsay Williams-interview from Alex Jones.
    Think LW is right on many things, but I have stopped trusting
    incompetence as a general explanation (excuse) for "heavy" events.
    On this particular matter I´m still studying and wondering about it.
    same here

but instead of being philosophical - it's late in the day in this instance i think - i am thinking: how do we get about exerting necessary pressure on governments to actually cover this event in the news as fairly as possible...so everyone is warned about the true potential consenquences ...l
    Last edited by lightblue; 13th June 2010 at 11:52. Reason: spelling

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

I'll see if i can get the media over here interested in it

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    ...We may have to first survive before we wise up...
    Hello Lightblue. Then if it what it takes... Earth will survive it. But we, at the top of the food chain, would be the first to climb down. And if this oil spill isn't enough to wake us up, there will be other environmental catastrophe to remind us we are acting like zombie. The catastrophe will be as big as the population involved...

Unfortunately, the human needs to burn himself to learn the heat of the fire, for just about everything.

What get me upset, is not BP or the government, but the total lack of self-responsibility in the "talks" on the subject. As long as we stay "in the problem", "pointing the guilty" without bringing the aspect of the responsibility of the whole, thus avoiding to put our mind and arms to "the solutions", we will "squish around in the oil" and there will be other BPs... It is the perfect victim consciousness pattern, we got to get out of this and take responsibility and action at our own level.

4. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    The last thing BP wants is to close that pipe...

i heard a great idea on the radio...

On garbage day, take all the bags over to a BP station... and "accidentaly" drop all your garbage everywhere on their property...

"we are so sorry for this accident that occurred. Our clean up committee is meeting behind closed doors to figure out the best way to clean up the garbage. Again our apologies"

hehehe...
    Now that is an idea and action I like. In fact finding out where the execs live and roam and throw your bags of rubbish over their fences, yep, people just keep on keeping on everyday throw some more c rap over their lawns, their cars, their houses. I really don't give a stuff how much s hit gets thrown over their property cause they didnt give a stuff about those beautiful birds that dying a slow death. I hope when all of you responsible pass over YOU all pay really big time.

As Jordan Maxwell said in one of his vids if you dont make the right choice you will pay for it over there. You just wait all you little murderous bastards I hope to see you suffer over that side. I have absolutely nothing but murderous anger towards you all.

5. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

steven:
    Quote What get me upset, is not BP or the government, but the total lack of self-responsibility in the "talks" on the subject. As long as we stay "in the problem", "pointing the guilty" without bringing the aspect of the responsibility of the whole, thus avoiding to put our mind and arms to "the solutions", we will "squish around in the oil" and there will be other BPs... It is the perfect victim consciousness pattern, we got to get out of this and take responsibility and action at our own level.
    i hear you steven, i do.
    i don't think anger and finger pointing are productive at all...
    in order to achieve what you (i agree) are suggesting - lifiting the news embargo to do with the far reaching consenquences of this event would have to be the most important...there are so many people who still rely on their daily papers and tv...

"burning" in this instance mey be comprehensive - may mean extinction...and i am still hopeful that there's a way around this ...i'd rather we didn't have to suffer "educational" burning...l

6. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've been reading through all the info regarding this and it's absoloutely heartbreaking looking at them photographs. I can't see this having a positive outcome of any kind. Sorry to be so negative. This is so sad!

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

These are sad times for Mother Earth, is time to tell these oil companies enough, is enough !!!

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

If nothing changes then nothing will change, and unless there is a total change in consciousness in the human race then the human race will not change - for change is resisted - and the power mongers and the following masses of minions will continue down this path of total destruction. We continue to war when we know war is bad, and we will continue to use oil until there is a new consciousness to create a new earth. Continue to plant the seeds of this new consciousness for it will arise out of the ashes of this old paradigm when all hope and our way of life is lost.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

9. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i would really like to know what happened to gordon novell and his free energy devices release project...remember him from camelot's archives?....he sounded so determined ...this would be the most fitting moment for such a release...maybe bill knows how far gordon got with his plan.. l

10. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks

BP boycotts hurt local stations; gas giant offers help

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- About a dozen protesters gathered Saturday morning under a BP gas station sign in metro Atlanta, Georgia, picketing and cheering as motorists who drove by honked.

The demonstration was one of dozens happening in cities as part of the "Worldwide BP Protest Day," a Facebook group that claims to have more than 350,000 supporters.

"I don't ever intend to use BP again," said Atlanta resident Monica Manuel who held up a cardboard sign, "Boycott big polluters."

Another protester, Ruth Resnicow, said it was devastating to see the wildlife on the Gulf Coast being affected by the worst oil disaster in U.S. history. "The oiled pelican has been a logo of the disaster. People need to see change."

Gas station and convenience store owners said protesters are targeting the wrong people.

Unquote

Continued here.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

The problem is that the PTB have done such a great job with brainwashing the masses, it's difficult to get them out of the loop...they really believe that everything that is presented to them is the true reality, and they find it really difficult understanding another dimension...they walk around doing there daily chores almost robotic...and the sad thing is they are quite happy to live this existance!!! At times I think really the best thing is to wipe the slate clean and start all over again!!!

Unless we have a huge shock to the world that will awaken them big time!!!! And this is why I am constantly pushing for some type of disclosure....with this in mind it would awaken many, and folks would realize that we have been had all this time!!!

It would open up a huge can of worms...the rest will take care of itself...

I really can't see any other way of waking up the best part of humanity....unless someone has any better suggestions please >>>>>>>>>>>

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- About a dozen protesters gathered Saturday morning under a BP gas station sign in metro Atlanta, Georgia, picketing and cheering as motorists who drove by honked.

The demonstration was one of dozens happening in cities as part of the "Worldwide BP Protest Day," a Facebook group that claims to have more than 350,000 supporters.

"I don't ever intend to use BP again," said Atlanta resident Monica Manuel who held up a cardboard sign, "Boycott big polluters."

switching to other sources of energy would be more to the point..

or else, what we might get is another monster multinational oil company with a new name and "clean" record...i would not trust that or think their operations would be any cleaner...the fundametal problem lies in these people's business rational..i.e sustainable profit concerns..we'd be just putting the soulution off for some later time...l
    Last edited by lightblue; 13th June 2010 at 13:04. Reason: spelling

13. Link to Post #33
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

economic collapse , swine flu outbreak and now gulf oil disater. i think they are toying with us but i could be wrong...... at the end of the day we still stay powerless and controlled. anger is only a powerful weapon if you intend to use it.
    Last edited by ExHaLaTiON; 13th June 2010 at 13:38.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

14. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

viking:
    Quote Unless we have a huge shock to the world that will awaken them big time!!!! And this is why I am constantly pushing for some type of disclosure....with this in mind it would awaken many, and folks would realize that we have been had all this time!!!

who are you pushing it with? i try speaking to my friends and most of them just blank me out on that...people are so wound up with thier motgages etc..and where do you push it then - this forum is besides the point as most people are here for similar reasons to yours..and mine...so, how do you present it to who really needs to hear? thanks l

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    The problem is that the PTB have done such a great job with brainwashing the masses, it's difficult to get them out of the loop...they really believe that everything that is presented to them is the true reality, and they find it really difficult understanding another dimension...they walk around doing there daily chores almost robotic...and the sad thing is they are quite happy to live this existance!!! At times I think really the best thing is to wipe the slate clean and start all over again!!!

Unless we have a huge shock to the world that will awaken them big time!!!! And this is why I am constantly pushing for some type of disclosure....with this in mind it would awaken many, and folks would realize that we have been had all this time!!!

It would open up a huge can of worms...the rest will take care of itself...

I really can't see any other way of waking up the best part of humanity....unless someone has any better suggestions please >>>>>>>>>>>

viking
    If all government secrets were exposed today, then all of the truth about reality would finally be revealed--and thus, society would fall apart, science would fall apart, all religions would fall apart, the mass media would fall apart. You really think they built this complex web so it could be taken over without any consequences? the rest will take care of itself? can we take care of ourselves? its like holding a tiger in the zoo for most of its life and then letting it free into the wild , the wild it knows little about.
    Last edited by ExHaLaTiON; 13th June 2010 at 13:32.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote If all government secrets were exposed today, then all of the truth about reality would finally be revealed--and thus, society would fall apart, science would fall apart, all religions would fall apart, the mass media would fall apart. You really think they built this complex web so it could be taken over without any consequences? the rest will take care of itself?
    i find that concern minor compared to the comprehensive poisoning of life on planet - don't you?

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

i find that concern minor compared to the comprehensive poisoning of life on planet - don't you?
    we are the poison.
    Last edited by ExHaLaTiON; 13th June 2010 at 13:57.

18. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

according to l williams interviewed on alex jones (bill's link), this was a genuine accident that tptb are now manipulating/taking advatntage of....based on this event a TOTAL economic crush can be engineered in no time really with total control and absolute subservience of the world wide citizens - population reduction included...bp/governments do not allow any supervision of the ongoing events...apparently a complete media black-out is already imposed in the surrounding areas.... l
    Sometimes we have to step back and consider the source. The "accident" statement stems from those who are directly associated with the oil industry. I'm not buying the "accident" statement. All one needs to do is follow the money trail and it leads directly to the deep pockets of those involved in this, what most likely will be found to be a crime.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. Link to Post #39
    illuminate

20. Link to Post #40
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

time to face facts they can`t cap this well it would just blow again they need about 4 relief wells to reduce the pressure to even consider capping it BP is done they will go bankrupt out of busness and the small folk will have the job of not only cleaning up but also paying for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast