+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Time to get angry.

1. Link to Post #121
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Time to get angry.

Erm at least me ... i just repeat the info i read from reporters film makers and scientists. When there is a lab report that says even the clear water with no visible oil spots has, i dont know lets say 100-300% more toxic parts that is safe for humans and life in general should i just say no it ok relax you can go and swim ?

Scientist say that the corexit is breaking the oil moleculary and spreads the toxicity all over the sea not just the surface. When they say that with corexit the oil is dispersed and we dont see it but its still there in far greater numbers that its safe for life... should we hide that and say oh look there isnt that much oil visible...

Anyway personally i think the gulf residents should start thinking about safe meters ... they have to start preparing for alot of harm. For starters STOP going to the beach for swimming ... we see videos with clean up crews and right next to them ppl swimming or tanning... THAT IS JUST WRONG ... they are ignorant of the danger.

Now tell me what will you say to them ?

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

more on BP in the Arctic, getting ready to do there what they are doing in the Gulf -- from an activist site i subscribe to, the Natural Resources Defense Council:

BP in the Arctic:
    Disaster on Ice?
    Help Avert Disaster. STOP BP from Arctic Drilling.
    Do you trust BP to use risky new drilling technology in pristine Arctic habitats? Tell Interior Secretary Salazar to reject BP’s application to drill in the Beaufort Sea -- and help avert the next oil spill catastrophe!
    Make Your Voice Heard

They’re BACK ...

The same company that just brought you the most catastrophic oil spill in American history is now planning a risky new project that would use untested drilling technology in Alaska’s Beaufort Sea -- the heart of America’s polar bear habitat.

BP’s so-called Liberty Project would use the biggest rig in the world -- propped up by a manmade gravel island three miles from shore – to drill up to eight miles horizontally, exposing pipes to the same kind of explosive “gas kicks” that led to the blowout in the Gulf.

In other words, this latest BP project is a disaster waiting to happen!

Please help stop it by signing this urgent Petition of Protest to Interior Secretary Ken Salazar.

You might have thought BP would lay low after the Gulf disaster: focusing on the cleanup effort and repairing its dismal environmental record.

Instead, the company is planning to begin drilling this fall in one of the two Polar Bear Seas that are home to HALF of our nation’s polar bears.

Let me share a few facts about BP’s Liberty Project:

* Even though it’s three miles offshore, this project is NOT subject to President Obama’s moratorium on offshore drilling in the Arctic! That’s because the operation is built on a 31-acre manmade gravel island. In other words, BP is getting a free pass based on a technicality.
    * BP is prepared to drill up to eight miles horizontally in search of oil, even though this type of drilling is even more prone to gas kicks like the one that caused the huge blowout in the Gulf of Mexico. In order to drill these unprecedented wells, BP has commissioned the building of the largest drilling rig in the world!
    * Shockingly, BP was allowed to write its own environmental assessment and emergency response plan for the Liberty Project, just like it did in the Gulf. And we know what happened there.

The Obama Administration needs to make clear that the days of BP running the show are over.

Tell Secretary Salazar to stop the Liberty Project immediately by denying BP’s application to drill. He is unlikely to do that unless he hears a groundswell of public opposition -- starting with you.

BP’s horrendous environmental record is well documented. It is already responsible for the 2010 Gulf disaster, the 2006 oil spill on Alaska’s North Slope (the largest oil spill to date in the region) and the 2005 Texas City explosion that killed 15 workers and injured 170 more.

We can’t afford a repeat performance in the Arctic. High winds, freezing temperatures and dangerous sea ice could make cleanup impossible. The nearest Coast Guard station is over 1,000 miles away, and much of the oil spill response equipment on-site is more than two decades old!

Tell Secretary Salazar to prevent a disaster on ice by saying No to BP.

Sincerely,
    Peter
    Peter Lehner
    Executive Director
    Natural Resources Defense Council

3. Link to Post #123
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

PS -- if you look at a map of the planned NAFTA highway thru the USA, it sure looks to me like the NWO expects both our east & west coasts to be gone -- when i was travelling thru some of the states in the land that will remain [between the New Madrid fault & the Rockies] --specifically Indiana & Illinois, i have never seen so many of those huge, military-style, lethal-looking 'cell phone' towers -- i suspect these towers have 'crowd control' capabilities

re why the NWO wants to destroy Life in the areas likely going underwater -- i think the NWO [military-industrial-ET complex] hates Life in general, & enjoys destroying living beings in the ugliest & most painful way possible --as vox of vox.nyc used to say, 'These are not nice people'

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

I got to stop here, it's getting me in a very bad mood!

Go here for all the photos BP don't want the public to see http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle25926.htm
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

I heard someone talk on the radio
    about the end of the Time of Pieces...
    I do not think that someone ment it
    so physically, literally, as this :

Click image for larger version

Name:	oiline1660..jpg
Views:	106
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1393 . Name:  mass death o'fis&#104.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  37.7 KB

. Name:  dead herring..jpg
Views: 72
Size:  85.1 KB .

Click image for larger version

Name:	deadfish610x..jpg
Views:	99
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1394 . Name:  coal-tar sealcoat&#.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  10.6 KB

Luckily nature seems to have a great ability
    to heal and recover from accident and loss.
    But we have to slow down and take it easy,
    to give it chance to do so,
    also for our own good.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 20th July 2010 at 19:03.

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Please take a look at oil spill in China. Especially pic # 3.
    http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/China-...071910chinaoil

7. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Bill, I don't agree at all that this is the time for anger. The time to stand up and make changes happen, emphatically YES.

I think I get the sentiment that it is time to respond to what is happening on the planet, and to the planet, and I do agree that ANGER is a more useful emotion that despair and grief. As you'll no doubt agree, a higher toned emotion makes one more able to respond.

I too look at the images of the dead and dying animals, and see the extent of the pollution in the Gulf, and I do not like what I see. The thing about anger is that when you get angry you tend to shout NO! at whatever you are angry at. All of your creative attention and intention is in that moment focused on resisting something, in this case BP, as if they are to blame for this problem. Certainly BP and its bedmates have committed what I see as a crime against the planet, but by no means Is BP the only one who bears responsibility, and by no means should their crappiness be the focus of our energies. We are all co-creators of this world, and as such we all bear responsibility for this.

What do we want? We want the animals to be rescued and the oil to be cleaned up and the planet to be treated with respect. Let's put our attention on that, and reach for the most positive thoughts we can manage about all of this.

Let us not forget the gift that this spill, and the sacrifice of these animals, has been for all of us, especially in North America. It has been a wake up call. Are we so narrowly focused that we think that this is the only mess around of this magnitude? Because it is not. Look at the Niger Delta. Or don't if it will only depress you. My point is that there have been atrocious messes made of the planet that gives us life for a long time, and now we get one right on our doorstep, staring us in the face. Would some of these Americans be as aware of the state of things if their holiday plans had not been disrupted? Could some of the people living in the gulf region have spared the time in their struggle to survive to think about the state of the environment had it not affected their lives DIRECTLY? Who knows. What we do know is that many more of us are acutely aware of the issues that we face, and many more of us are AWAKE for the first time.

Let us look at this as not a tragedy unfolding. Let us look at this situation as an immense opportunity for change in a positive direction. Take all of that anger and try to change it into a thought or a feeling that makes you feel better about the world and where you are in it, not worse.

If getting angry makes you fell better than you did before, than it is a step in the right direction. Use it as a way to improve how you feel about the current state of the world. But please, for your sake and the sake of all of us in this world, do all that you can to find a good-feeling thought about all of this so that we can begin creating something better, rather than shouting no! at what is.

You are more powerful than you can possibly imagine, and becoming more.
    Namaste.

8. Link to Post #128
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am still waitting to read somewhere how you guys think that having 1-5% or less of the human pop to think positive will have anny effect on wakening the rest of the 95%+. Really wishful thinking is great but in order for the human to wake up self peace isnt enough. Because wishing for my fellow humans to be better will never make them. Showing them there is a better way will.

Ofc i might be wrong ... we will see. I just think self peace and positive thinking only effects your self and your imidiate area. Not the planet. For that you need A LOT LOT of ppl which atm we lack.

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Etherios the only way of effecting change is on those things over which one has control. And the only thing you can control is yourself and the way you feel and think about your life. Would you rather force others to wake up, even if they had not chosen it for themselves because you think they should? I've tried that one. The information simply doesnot resonate for someone if they have not asked for it and are therefore a vibrational match to it.

I get the impression (may be interpreting wrong of course) that you consider viewpoints such as the one I offered as being a bit Polyanna-ish, wanting to wish away the worlds problems. This could not be farther from the truth.

Once you let go of your fear, doubt and disbelief, you'll find the connection to source or your higher self or god or whatever words you like and begin seeing, speaking and acting from that perspective. Once this occurs and you begin to attract to yourself the events, connections and experiences that you want to have in your life, others will look at you and wonder what magic you have going on.

On this I think we agree more than you may have thought. This is the leading by example that you speak of, and it is the only way we have of reaching those who haven't yet seen the light.

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Bill, I read what you found out about the capping process, further, I went to the site (The Oil Drum) where many things about the Gulf Oil spill, including Matthew Simmons views, were being discussed. Thank you for careing so much about getting the truth out concerning this oil spill. This is so serious, we all want it to be fixed. As tragic as it is without Matthew Simmons, it's best to keep it as sane and down to earth as possible.

Having said that, I'm not convinced Matthew Simmons isn't doing his best to enlighten the public about what is really happening on the ocean floor in the Gulf. His original interview was with a carrier of NPR. He's stepped down from his position at the Ocean Institute but he isn't backing down on what he's said. As of the 21st of July, 2010, he's still sticking to his story. He says this is the biggest environmental cover-up ever. With something so serious and looking at his sources, I'd rather be on the cautionary side of this. It the very least, it will keep the pressure on BP and our government. Also, the fact that they are still using dispersants doesn't sit well with me. At any rate... we'll all find out soon enough.

I hope Matthew is wrong. Again, to this date, Matt is not recanting. The way it's being stated, when it comes to Mattew Simmons statement about the Gulf Oil spill, Simmons is wrong until irrefutable findings prove him correct.

If he is wrong, the stock market will have a field day.

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/ma...fternoon-video
    Last edited by sygh; 22nd July 2010 at 11:03. Reason: misspelling and clarification.

11. Link to Post #131
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kcw_one (here)
    ... And the only thing you can control is yourself and the way you feel and think about your life....
    This is what i am saying. Yes you can totally change your self... but that wont do anything to anyone else... well maybe some very close friends of your. Thus its pointless... we are too few if other dont wake up its over.

I dont wish to force anyone to do anything... just by giving the spark to them a fire might start... all they need is the doubt "could he be right?" IF we manage that we wont. Making the brain realize this potential is the start and the finish... all the rest they will find themselves forcing is wrong.

Quote Posted by kcw_one (here)
    ... Once you let go of your fear, doubt and disbelief, you'll find the connection to source or your higher self or god or whatever words you like and begin seeing, speaking and acting from that perspective. Once this occurs and you begin to attract to yourself the events, connections and experiences that you want to have in your life, others will look at you and wonder what magic you have going on. ....
    Tell me how can the minority out weight the vastly superior numbers of the rest of the planet... Yes i will try to attract what i want but i am not living in my own little personal world. If we dont have enough ppl we will never attract anything planet wise. Yes the first step is in our selves but that just for us ... i cant explain it better sorry. You cant get ppl that know nothing of what you are speaking to understand you.

Atm 95% (i dont have any stats this is what i think) of the planets pop is ignorant of the hole inner self concept. Some might even think its devil talks. You cant contact them that way. That what i think

So back to this topic. Getting angry might sound harsh but noone here means to start killing ppl or burning or ... I am sure most here mean Angry = Motivated. Mobilize your self friend society.

here this video might actually wake ppl up that something is wrong...
    Last edited by Etherios; 22nd July 2010 at 11:52.

12. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Etherios,

First of all, you are not alone. It does seem insurmountable, doesn't it. I'm no guru I don't have a bunch of answers. I will just share with you and talk, if that's alright.

I don't think it actually takes the whole of humanity to become enlightened, in order to make a change, do you? It's obvious you have your doubts as to whether that can happen. I don't know. In my opinion, it never has before ~in the sense of having total partisipation. We speak of the Revolutionary War and the Civil war, or any other war we've fought anywhere on the planet for that matter, and history will tell us ~only a fraction of the public actually partisipated. When speaking of enlightenment, I don't know that I would compare that to war as much as an awakening of a % and then a general understanding and usage of such knowledge by all, as it stops being denied ~entering into the accepted usage by the general consciousness. Only after that would the wholistic material manifestations of such thinking come into play. In that I mean, we can't claim to have made the washing machine but we know how to use one, ya know? If only enlightenment was more decisive. Well, in this case, the Gulf Oil spill, it is. We search for the truth, whatever it is, so that we can deal with it. Not all of us are going to deal with it immediately but we all will be affected. So, I think the message should be, anything that gets in the way of understanding the reality of what we are looking at in the Gulf is bad for everyone. This is something all of us can gain a grip on and push for.
    Last edited by sygh; 22nd July 2010 at 12:59.

13. Link to Post #133
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes i agree... we dont need all the humanity to wake up... we need enough ppl to start teh wave and then the rest will wake up after riding it. But we need to make that wave... we need to aproach enough ppl and make them think out of the box. Self enlightment isnt that aproach i think. yes we all need to self improve and reach our inner selves but that is for personal gain and the imidiate enviroment gain (friends, family etc).

We need something to start the thinking process of the ppl. Presending the facts nomatter how bad they are if they are backed with good proof then it will shake the ppl.

The fight atm isnt the PTB. Its against the delusion they have created ... in order to shatter this delusion we need alot of ppl not all but enough to create a momentum that will surpass the delusion and shatter it for all humanity. If we dont do that we will just be up against the ppl that are ignorant of whats happening. I think we all see this in our places, our friends cooworkers, family... when you try to tell them something that is against the delusion they will react violently...

Anyway i am not convinced that self enlightenment will be the way to make them listen. We have to try to become better always its not just to escape this reality and to fix the planet ... Self anything is just not enough. In the end we will be isolated as outcasts and problematic. (i experience this everywhere ...) Why you ask? Cause ppl believe this delusion...

So as you say anything that gets in the way of understanding should be dealt with. How you deal with the resoning of your close ones that say "Working is life" or "Money is everything" ??? self enlightenment isnt working for me at least.

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I found out some more information on the oil spill in the Gulf and the "Cap". Chris Landau speaks concerning his knowledge and experience plus, he addresses Matthew Simmons basically stating, Simmons makes wide statements without any information to back them, show me.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vnJ8Z4oeecw&NR=1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=p_8ZpAibS0w&NR=1

then there's this interview of Chris Landau via Jeff Rense: I try to ignore the video part, for obvious reasons:

http://vodpod.com/watch/4072625-jeff...fed-collusion-

and this update... I haven't listened to this yet.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4072150-jeff...-20-july-2010-
    Last edited by sygh; 22nd July 2010 at 14:52.

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Etherios

The interesting thing in this exchange is that we really do agree on what we are talking about. You are saying that you are wanting this wave to occur to spread the awareness and enlightenment to everyone. I am saying that IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. As we speak. More and more people are waking up as a result of seeing the destruction of the environment, the greed and manipulation of the power players, the war and atrocities going on all over the place.

It is happening. I see it. Others see it. Why don't you? Perhaps because you are not letting yourself believe that it CAN happen.

16. Link to Post #136
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe ... i hope i am wrong :-)

17. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Was Deep Water Horizon an inside Job?

04-12-2010 - Halaberton buys all the shares of the company capable of stopping the OIL.
    04-19-2010 - Halaberton makes repairs on Deep Water Horizon
    04-20-2010 - Deep Water Horizon explodes (Blackwater?)
    04-21-2010 - All safety systems fail to stop the OIL

It's the same bedfellows who brought you 911, Golf War, (Katrina?)

18. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Thinker,
    I'd hate to think it was an inside job. It would make me sick to think this was a purposeful act. If we were ever to find out it was...

Isn't it better to focus on the facts? I know, it would be nice to have the facts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7