+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: I Can Feel This New Earth Coming

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default I Can Feel This New Earth Coming

I can feel this new earth coming. It is just a breath away, a few steps around the corner. It is like a familiar neighborhood where I know everyone and I belong. Everything will work out well. Miracles are coming.

I still have baby ducks and the snake is dead.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: I Can Feel This New Earth Coming

I can see the sparkling blue ~☼~

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I see blue when I close my eyes.

4. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the sparkles share thier awareness and can be breathed ~☼~ it enhances the connection

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It feels like a bubble pressing against me some times.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

The world sees black and white - I see red
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

7. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Some are there already via enlightenment.

“The Worlds appearance and quality then demonstrate a profound change. Everything reveals itself
    as intrinsically exquisitely radiant. Everything presents it self with aliveness and awareness The prior appearance of the world in contrast was drab and monochromatic compared to Technicolor. Now all shines forth in its own radiance of stunning beauty consequent to the aliveness pervasiveness and universality of life.
    All is interrelated and expressive of Oneness and Unity. All is happening spontaneously on its own. Th brilliant quality of radiant beauty shines forth as the Essence of Creation. The mind becomes silent. At first hesitantly then over whelm, it realizes that Divinity is revealing Itself like the gift of a presentation
    It is uniquely Divinities manifesting as Creation, which s continuous . All shines forth its awareness by worship and adoration of the existence of overwhelming Love as Presence. The presentation is stunning and even the field of conscious awareness is stilled by the grandeur.
    The presence precludes functioning in the ordinary sense. The familiar self-identity has disappeared. It is not even possible to speak of the Reality without Divine assistance. It cannot be described or explained.
    (To even allude to it took thirty years)”

This copied from page 114 of Discovery of the Presence of God/Devotional Non-duality by Dr David Hawkins.
    This is the World as seen from the perspective of the state of enlightenment.
    That is our destiny.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Greybeard ... i feel what you say but i wonder something. We have millions of ppl dieing by lack of water and food. They will never have even the chance to think something other that water and food...

Millions die every day/week in the planet. Is enlightenment only for the lucky ones that were born in proper countries?

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Millions die every day/week in the planet. Is enlightenment only for the lucky ones that were born in proper countries?
    Good point Etherios, I believe the change will happen but will also require considerable time and effort, these things take a lot of time, I would estimate the kind of change we are speaking of here will only come to fruition in another century or two, so we need to be patient but also be the change we want to see now, it always starts with the few, perhaps we can accelerate the progress.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Greybeard ... i feel what you say but i wonder something. We have millions of ppl dieing by lack of water and food. They will never have even the chance to think something other that water and food...

Hi Etherios,

Great challenge this one... Hopefully a new EARTH is coming for all...., and if not, would it be for many (those transiting to a higher dimension)... and some left out..., then, it wouldn't reflect the oneness of all...?, would it...?

All the love and light.

11. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Ethrios I feel compassion frustration and pain, much the same as you do.

Is God only for a small segment of the planet?
    No
    Enlightenment is for all.
    Mother Teresa of Calcutta was enlightened and look how much she did for the poor and starving, those suffering from terrible diseases.
    Gandhi did a lot he was enlightened.
    Nelson Mandela certainly a high soul.

Your question is very valid.
    Giving bibles to the starving is the hight of stupidity in my opinion.
    There is plenty water food and eveything we need for everyone to have a reasonable standard of living.
    Greed, me first, enough is never enough all selfish motivation has got us to where we are. All attributes of Ego.
    Enlightenment is coming for all I believe.
    The energy is changing.
    Misery and suffering will no longer be tolerated, practical solutions will be found.
    The likes of Dr Hawkins are fore runners of this evolution of mankind.
    He has devoted his whole life to the easing of the suffering and misery of the human race.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qfjdx...eature=related

i feel i coming ...........all my life........lives...........
    love m

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hello Etherios!

Just wanted to share with you this site with free e-books.... www.michaelsharp.org in the e-books, he explains Verrrry nicely what is humanity,what was the purpose for all this development of mankind and why do some suffer so horribly......

As an empath, this helped immensely with what goes on in our world.....and what we can do about it.....I hope this helps and you have the time to read his two free pamphlet size books....well worth the read....

In Light!

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Etherios (nice name BTW), I assume you are somewhat familiar with the bible.
    Prophet Isaiah also has this event prophesied in Isaiah 65:17-25 take a look...
    I know it might be hard to understand the real content of it, since the intention was not to.

Anyways this short video with Dolores Cannon will be easier to understand.

Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. Link to Post #15
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    Just wanted to share with you this site with free e-books.... www.michaelsharp.org in the e-books, he explains Verrrry nicely what is humanity,what was the purpose for all this development of mankind and why do some suffer so horribly......
    Wow, thank you Samarkis. I've started reading the texts there and they look really interesting, exactly what I was looking for at this moment. The Parable of the blindfold http://www.michaelsharp.org/parables...the-blindfold- has won me over, though it doesn't explain the reason for wearing the blindfold in the first place. I'll keep reading.

16. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I can feel this new earth coming. It is just a breath away, a few steps around the corner. It is like a familiar neighborhood where I know everyone and I belong. Everything will work out well. Miracles are coming...
    I am so happy to read this. Thank you MargueriteBee.

It is like seeing new colors, but not with the eyes. It is like hearing new sounds, but not with the ears. New flavor, perfume and sensation are to be catch up, but this time, with new senses... I feel it too MargueriteBee.

Namaste, Steven

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, Steven that is very good. Sometimes I feel like this world is a test and for me it has been a test of controlling anger. I have had an extremely short fuse. This past year has been an extreme test as I have been angry the whole time and decided not to express it, to wait and see. What about? Doesn't matter because that wild, scary anger has been refined into a controlled blue flame and my ability to focus it is growing stronger. This year has altered my entire nueronet and I am no longer the scared little girl seeking approval. I've taken control of the reins and will make happen what I wish. I already have and it is coming more and more into focus. What is it? FREEDOM! Both in my inner and outer worlds.

18. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    ...my ability to focus it is growing stronger... I already have and it is coming more and more into focus. What is it? FREEDOM! Both in my inner and outer worlds.
    So be it! Be strong as your spirit is capable of. Be focused like the Eagle, and sharp like crystal glass. Your thought clear like the pure H2O sustained by emotion you create!

Freedom, Liberty and Freewill that is what I want for me, for you and all humanity! Amen to this!

Namaste, Steven

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wink Re: I Can Feel This New Earth Coming

Each and every inhabitant when in harmony with mother Earth has the will power, imagination and creative solutions to recreate our world. Is never too late , time for Hu manity to wake up and become one with mother earth.

Many many blessings to all..

20. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is a very nice thread, thank you!
    I feel so much joy in the last couple of days, , this is the third day- no chemtrails!!! I don't remember when was the last time i saw the sky so incredible blue, in the distance i can see purple montains and the trees and flowers ,,ohh so- so sparkle on the sun- i cant find the words to discribe the beauty our nature and loving earth!
    I'm so lucky and greatfull to see this,,,,,I wish all of you can see this,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast