+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,956 times in 2,108 posts

Default Re: Orbs

I throw a party at my cabin in the woods in northern Michigan every year , 100-200 motorcycles and their riders and passengers show up for the weekend of bar-b-ques , music and laughs.2 years ago I had the banjo band play there again and 2 friends were taking pictures with 2 different cameras, that evening encompassing everyone including the banjo band were orbs everywhere in the photos , what a special feeling that was. I feel this area is very special and sacred . Nice pics bill.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

This is the first time I have seen an orb behind something, they have usually been in front.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

5. Link to Post #203
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

A different type of orb anomaly, taken at a friend's house a few years back. There were other pics of the same mysterious light, but this was the best. Nothing was visible with the naked eye at the time.

Name:  Light anomaly.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  40.2 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

kirolak (4th December 2013), Lalaji (5th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

I don't want to spoil anybody's day, but... Isn't it just some optical illusion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

They sure are nice. One has to wonder how far this ghost mentality goes, though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom1noe For This Post:

9. Link to Post #205
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Well! I take orb photos into the black night sky and they are all colours, gold, blue, green, white. They also seem to like turning up for parties or celebrations where happy people have gathered. Optical illusions!? I doubt it!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Lalaji (5th September 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

You know Carmen, in ages past when a storm came people were scared because they thought God was ANGRY. They even heard sories about people being fried alive instanteneously. Nothing but a black corpse remained.

Now we know better. We know we have to avoid high places bare of trees, the thunder remains a sound effect allowing us to determine the distance of the storm and the rain is just a nuisance.

We know better... Or don't we?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom1noe For This Post:

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

That's me in the field at a skywatch at the ECETI ranch:

If you can zoom, there's something going on in the obvious one...but if you look close on the left there's a bunch of fainter ones...

14. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

I haven't figured out how to post photos that are on my computer as opposed to the web, or I'd post a few. I had some slightly spectacular orb photos taken during the southern California wildfires of 2005 and 2007, but lost them when my computer died. (Now I maintain an external hard drive for backup). But since Bill's experience took place among the Sequoias (such noble trees!), perhaps this is a good place to relate an experience I had at Sequoia Nat'l Park in the summer of 2000...

My family and I were camping in a large tent. One night I remained awake long after everyone had gone to sleep. I was lying there staring up through the mesh skylight in the tent roof at the stars and shadows, when I discerned a flicker of light out of the corner of my eye. I thought at first that someone was walking down to the bathrooms carrying a flashlight. But I quickly realized that the light was inside the tent. When I looked directly at it, it seemed to disappear, but if I looked off to the side I could see what looked like a tiny, silvery flame. It was drifting slowly across the space in the tent. Then as I watched, there was another one, and another and another.

As I watched, the tent became filled with thousands of tiny flickering lights, all drifting straight through the fabric walls, across the tent and out the other side. Some were brighter than others, and some even cast a momentary shadow. The procession lasted over an hour. There must have been tens of thousands altogether.

At some point the thought occurred to me that these were living entities of some kind. The only thing I could think of was faeries. It was magical! Gradually the numbers thinned out, until the last little flame had gone. The next night there were more, but only a few compared to that first time. Nobody saw them but me, and I've carried the magic of that experience ever since.

Sometimes I can see what I believe are nature spirits in my garden at night. They look like pinpoints of light that shine briefly and disappear. They aren't like those little flames I saw in the forest though. It's been a long time since I've captured any orbs in photos.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Applesprig (6th April 2024), Christine (29th December 2013), donk (3rd December 2013), kirolak (4th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I checked what the ET's had to say about these orbs , semjase says they are energy life forms needed for there to be sentient life on a planet ...basically the energy of life in the form of an orb ...could it be this is what we become when we leave a body and become a spirit form ??? what ever they are , they are absolutely beautiful ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. Link to Post #210
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Orbs are what we look like when we are out of body, a ball of light.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Applesprig (6th April 2024), kirolak (3rd January 2014)

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Interesting. I have seen this phenomenon before, but never with so many! I wonder why they can only be seen with the camera?

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by teknix (here)
    Interesting. I have seen this phenomenon before, but never with so many! I wonder why they can only be seen with the camera?
    Becouse 99.99% orbs in camera are light reflections from dust particles, dirt on lens and so on.

21. Link to Post #213
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

they can be seen with the naked eye
    i mostly see them as a flash of light either blue, white light, and have seen red a few times.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Haakon For This Post:

kirolak (29th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haakon (here)
    they can be seen with the naked eye
    i mostly see them as a flash of light either blue, white light, and have seen red a few times.
    Yep. And those orbs are more possibly etheric origin. Seen white orbs few times with peripheal vision.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

kirolak (29th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Becouse 99.99% orbs in camera are light reflections from dust particles, dirt on lens and so on.
    Hi Arak,

While My logical and rational mind wants to agree with you, I have had a few experiences where I have seen little white "particles" floating around in an irregular nondescript path, but much smaller and only in daylight. Kind of like when you see stars from the blood rushing to and from your head, but without the blood rushing to and from your head.

26. Link to Post #216
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

saw this in a documentary about egypt once.
    it was said that the natural flow of energy harmonized with their temples and other structures and the orbs seem to be a kind of almost manifestation of that earth energy.

heres something i googled up quickly: http://www.kgmn.com/page/430007_orbs...he-light-.aspx
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

27. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Hi Arak,

While My logical and rational mind wants to agree with you, I have had a few experiences where I have seen little white "particles" floating around in an irregular nondescript path, but much smaller and only in daylight. Kind of like when you see stars from the blood rushing to and from your head, but without the blood rushing to and from your head.
    Yes, I have seen those too. Last time I saw one tiny orb was yesterday. What are those, I dont know? But when using camera and flash I am 99.99% sure it is becouse dirt, dust or something like in camera. Eyes are more reliable.

28. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only gotten a photo of one once, but it is really big. I was trying to take a photo of my mother's painting on the wall. It's the only orb in the photo.. what you see elsewhere that may look like orbs are little glow in the dark stars on my 'space walls' dust particle or not, I thought it looked cool. I like how it almost looks organic, like it has a ring around it & some kind of plasma ooze all in the middle.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

Arak (3rd January 2014), kirolak (3rd January 2014), Natalia (24th August 2014), Octavusprime (3rd January 2014)

30. Link to Post #219
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

That large orb looks like the deathstar!
    (Insert signature here)

31. Link to Post #220
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I took this picture while vacationing in Prague. I was on a bus tour of the city as we passed the National Museum, the tour guide said this was one of the most haunted places in Prague. Anyway sorry for the crappy photo of a photo. I couldn't get rid of the reflection and glare. Looks like something fly's out of the window and onto the roof. I have this photo hanging in my living room.

Last edited by Octavusprime; 3rd January 2014 at 00:44.
    (Insert signature here)

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Caren (8th May 2015), donk (9th September 2014), Frenchy (25th August 2015), gaiagirl (8th April 2017), Molly (3rd January 2014), Rollo (7th May 2015), ulli (3rd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast