+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Orbs are cool they come in all sizes and flavors. One of my past videos which I keep unlisted shows some orbs above the trees and shine a light to get some perspective.

Cool footage. They look like actual orbs, unlike all the dust particles people like to confuse as 'speerits'.
    Last edited by Karpos; 22nd January 2016 at 04:26.

2. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

nice orb and shows different location near the water...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th March 2017), EFO (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Michelle Marie (20th November 2017), Noelle (26th March 2017)

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Are orbs from haunting locations possibly the same?

5. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    nice orb and shows different location near the water...

This one is lens artifact. In any of the uncropped images (nearer the end) he shows, you can draw a straight line intersecting the sun and the orb, and it will by area divide the image exactly in half. Even when the sun and the orb move around in the scene in different pictures, the orb is always exactly in this relationship with the sun, indicating that this orb is a reflection of the sun within the lens itself. As a general rule, if there is a sun (or other very bright light-source) in the same image as an "orb" or "nibiru" or whatever, there's a 99.9% chance that the other "object" is a reflection of the sun from within the lens. If the intersection between it and the sun cuts the image neatly in half across multiple images - it is guaranteed to be a lens artifact.

Being a part time photographer and having some equipment, this is 100% repeatable, and took me a while to figure all this out, as I too started to get excited when I fist started seeing some of these in my own images.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), mojo (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

People around the world make photographs of something very strange – a phenomenon called “orbs”.

Orbs exist, but where do they come from? Are they energy beings? Do they come from outside of physical reality?

Although there are many theories of their original source, the orb phenomenon has not yet been fully explained.

We do not know what the nature of the orb is. Whether they are ghosts, aliens, angels, or perhaps energy beings we know nothing about. The phenomenon is so widespread that it raises a lot of interest among both scientists and ordinary people.

First Observation Of Orbs And Attempts To Explain This Unknown Phenomenon

The first orbs were observed in flash photography at the beginning of the 20th century and they were thought to be the film’s illumination or camera defects.

It turned out, however, that the cameras were getting better all the time and the orbs were coming out all the time.

According to the most popular theory says, the small, translucent spheres of light visible in the photographs are manifestations of ghosts.

The appearance of these orbs is accompanied by a mysterious change in the electromagnetic field that can be measured with an EMF sensor. Created unconsciously, they are “thrown out” when trying to contact a human to whom they remain invisible.

Interestingly, they are perfectly seen by animals, and cats are especially sensitive to their presence.

Where Do Orbs Appear?

Photographs of orbs are usually made in cemeteries or places deemed haunted, they also appear in pictures of funerals, weddings and family celebrations of a spiritual, meditative nature. Most often, however, we see them on random photos.

According to some observations, they appear to announce death or tragedy. The orbs are seen on pictures taken shortly before death, and most often they cover the face of the photographed person. The closer to the date of death, the stain is stronger and clearer.

Many orbs appear in the vicinity of cemeteries.

Another theory suggests the orbs are energy balls of unknown origin and based on research, their activity increases in the vicinity of crop circles. There seems to be a very strong connection between genuine crop circles and ley lines. Is it possible that energy generated by crop circles also attract orbs for some unknown reason?

Are Orbs Angels Or Other Energy Beings With Signs Of Intelligence?

Some researchers say orbs show signs of intelligence and want to contact us; other proponents argue that small, bright globes are nothing but angels who take care of us and are linked to healing processes.

Orbs penetrate through matter – with equal ease to pass through a human being as well as through the wall. They are not visible to the naked eye; they can only be seen through the lens.’

The nature of the orbs was also taken by serious physicists such as Stanford University Prof. William Tiller and Prof. Klaus Heinemann, PhD in experimental physics from the University of Tübingen, Germany.

“There is no doubt in my mind that the orbs may well be one of the most significant ‘outside of this reality’ phenomena
    mankind has ever witnessed,” says Prof. Klaus Heinemann, who worked for many years in materials science research
    at NASA, UCLA, and is the co-author of “The Orb Project”.

Will they prove one day that the non-material world exists?

Orb expert Prof. Heinemann has photographed the orbs not only in relation to spiritual events but he also found “appearances of orbs in more common-place situations of life. Some experiments were directed to yield more information about their speed of motion, expansion and contraction, intelligence, the mechanism of light emission, and differentiation between photographs of light spirits (orbs) and dark spirits. Particularly, attempts of 3-D (stereo) photography of orbs yielded interesting and unexpected results.”

Cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman, University of California has suggested we live in a “conceptual prison” and only see glimpses of reality. Hoffman argues that we only see what is necessary for our survival. If he is correct, orbs could very well exist in our world, only we don’t see them very often because they are unimportant in our daily lives, until someone dies and that’s when they manifest themselves and we can perceive this mysterious phenomenon.

Do orbs originate from a parallel universe?

Can biocentrism, Robert Lanza’s theory of everything shed more light on the orb phenomenon? According to the Biocentrism theory that is based on ideas of quantum physics, life and biology are the central pieces to being, reality and the cosmos. It explains how life creates the universe rather than the other way around.

It is possible that our energy can transcend from one world to another. The multiverse is a theory in which our universe is not the only one, but states that many universes exist parallel to each other. These distinct universes within the multiverse theory are called parallel universes.

Could orbs be energy beings that reside in either a parallel universe, another dimension or an invisible world next to our own? Could this explain why these entities manifest themselves to us only occasionally?

There are no solid answers to these questions because there is still so much we don’t know about the nature of our reality…

Source: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/myster...f-our-reality/

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (13th December 2023), Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), ghostrider (4th April 2017), Happyjak (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Nasu (3rd April 2017), Noelle (3rd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Shannon (3rd April 2017), Tyy1907 (4th April 2017), Zampano (4th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #266
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

On the tv show "Ghost Adventures", a small group of people explore homes, buildings, that are claimed to be haunted. They have captured video of orbs - and there seems to be a relationship between the orb and a paranormal experience. It is as if the orb is the energy that is causing the specific occurence. For example, the team calls out for a spirit to show itself, an orb is seen moving across the field of vision into the wall and then there is the sound of a bang from the wall.

If you are interested in the paranormal I highly recommend watching this show. The orbs that I have seen in this show are usually small like a baseball or smaller, and not very bright. Most often it is seen on video and not with the naked eye. However, I have personally witnessed a similar sized orb myself.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (4th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Mike (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Shannon (4th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #267
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I have a series of photos of an orb which is exactly like the violet and white one in the OP. I can't post the photos as it is around my son and I don't want to post any photos of him online but some members of the mod team have seen the photos.

The photos were taken on my son's 11th birthday. The first were taken mid to late afternoon and due to the lighting it showed as only violet. They are close up photos and you can see the energy is stringy and swirly. It was roughly the size of a basketball. As proof it didn't have anything to do with the camera, I also kept photos taken after the initial ones which don't have the orb in them. In one of the photos the orb is between my son's face and I, you can see through the orb and can see my son's face through it, it shows up as a violet, swirly, circular tint over my son's face.

Early that evening I took more photos of my son with balloons (lighting much darker). On these photos the orb shows up as bright white light with violet edges, exactly as the one in the OP except it's more circular. I hadn't yet noticed the orb in the photos from that afternoon when I took the phtots in the evening. As I tried to get a good shot of my son I began to get frustrated as I thought there was glare coming off the balloons. I exclaimed something like, "damn it, I can't get a good shot" and immediately the orb disappeared. I then saw it wasn't the balloons and noticed it in the photos from that day. This caused me to conclude the orb was intelligent.

There is an early evening "star" that comes for months at a time. I speak to it at times, it has interacted before and one time when I was speaking to it it sent out an amber orb which flew low across the sky past me, I watched it for minutes. This also caused me to conclude the star and orb are intelligent.

For some insight to the character of the star. In the incident above I was at the local basketball court, shooting hoops. I was shooting something like 40 hoops from the three pointer line, as a part of my workout. I was talking to the star as I was shooting hoops and when I had only five left to shoot, I said to the star, "awesome, only five left to go!" and that's when I saw the orb close to the star as it started to come accross the sky. It was like an encouraging celebratory gesture LOL, very sweet.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th April 2017 at 04:16. Reason: Violet, not violent O_O, added text.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Mike (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Selene (6th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Bio-organic organisms, playful , harmless and they are dimension changers ... swarms of them gathered around the Nasa tether... it is said they are a necessary ingredient in life bearing planets atmosphere...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), guyres (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Mike (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I have no firsthand experience, but ive read of both pleasant and horrifying experiences involving orbs.

Theres a strong templation to tag n label anything we dont underatand. It both helps and hinders us I think.

Like aliens, we want to know if theyre "good" or "bad". Perhaps theyre both and neither.

Usually when orbs get discussed theyre viewed as representations of something...like a spirit for instance. But maybe theyre not representing anything. Maybe thats all they are - orbs.....sometimes good, sometimes bad, and sometimes in between...as nuanced as the human beings that photograph them.

Of course, I have no f#cking clue what im talking about. Just a few random thoughts.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (4th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #270
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I've seen some interesting videos of orbs seemingly moving with their own volition, which I have no idea what they could be, but generally the orbs seen in photographs are simply ionised air molecules.

18. Link to Post #271
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I have a series of photos of an orb which is exactly like the violet and white one in the OP. I can't post the photos as it is around my son and I don't want to post any photos of him online but some members of the mod team have seen the photos.

The photos were taken on my son's 11th birthday. The first were taken mid to late afternoon and due to the lighting it showed as only violet. They are close up photos and you can see the energy is stringy and swirly. It was roughly the size of a basketball. As proof it didn't have anything to do with the camera, I also kept photos taken after the initial ones which don't have the orb in them. In one of the photos the orb is between my son's face and I, you can see through the orb and can see my son's face through it, it shows up as a violet, swirly, circular tint over my son's face.

Early that evening I took more photos of my son with balloons (lighting much darker). On these photos the orb shows up as bright white light with violet edges, exactly as the one in the OP except it's more circular. I hadn't yet noticed the orb in the photos from that afternoon when I took the phtots in the evening. As I tried to get a good shot of my son I began to get frustrated as I thought there was glare coming off the balloons. I exclaimed something like, "damn it, I can't get a good shot" and immediately the orb disappeared. I then saw it wasn't the balloons and noticed it in the photos from that day. This caused me to conclude the orb was intelligent.

There is an early evening "star" that comes for months at a time. I speak to it at times, it has interacted before and one time when I was speaking to it it sent out an amber orb which flew low across the sky past me, I watched it for minutes. This also caused me to conclude the star and orb are intelligent.

For some insight to the character of the star. In the incident above I was at the local basketball court, shooting hoops. I was shooting something like 40 hoops from the three pointer line, as a part of my workout. I was talking to the star as I was shooting hoops and when I had only five left to shoot, I said to the star, "awesome, only five left to go!" and that's when I saw the orb close to the star as it started to come accross the sky. It was like an encouraging celebratory gesture LOL, very sweet.
    Awesome! Which star? Or maybe you can describe some features that drew you to it.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Most interesting comments all! One of my Aunts lives in rural Penna. She has sent me various photos of the orbs that seem to reside around her old 1846 farmhouse. They even follow her & her dog on their walks to the creek down the hill! One evening she was taking a picture of a deer & when developed, one could hardly see the deer for the amount of orbs in the picture! Amazing!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #273
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Awesome! Which star? Or maybe you can describe some features that drew you to it.
    I'm pretty sure it's not a star but appears as one, I looked at it through a star map application but it didn't show anything for it, although I was checking to make sure it wasn't a planet at the time, so I may have missed it if it is a star.

I've never been very good at being able to tell how high something is in the sky, other than if it's very high or low but it appears as much lower in the sky than other stars and it's very bright. It's the first star I can see and it's often visible when others aren't. This is what caught my attention.

For the first week or so I thought it must have been a helicopter because it was so bright and seemed so low. After about a week I began to doubt it was a helicopter because it was in the same place each evening and it seemed stationary for too long. So, I stood there and watched it closely, at length for a while and noticed it moved down and out of view, slowly, but it seemed out of sync with the rest of the sky. I could watch it for about 30 seconds and see it move in that time, so it was moving very slowly but too fast for a star. Still, I know very little about the nature of movement of celestial bodies (there are satellites to consider too), so I grabbed a couple of friends and asked them to watch it with me, they agreed it wasn't anything explainable.

I began speaking to it, sounds silly because logic dictates you would communicate with it telepathically but it's easier for me to speak and I'm more flowy when I speak and I know they are still receiving my messages on the energetic level when I direct it at them anyway, I address other beings this way too sometimes, when I'm requesting them to come to me (usually if I'm afraid, for protection, otherwise I'll connect telepathically when requesting presence). Speaking to the star appears to be what encouraged/allowed interaction. The time when all doubt was removed was early on when I dragged my friend out to watch the star with me. He asked the star to give us a visual sign if it indeed wasn't a normal star. The star, which is very bright, so it was quite a show, immediately sent out a duplicate of itself, from itself, across the sky towards us and over our heads, in response to my friend's request.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th April 2017 at 14:35. Reason: clarified

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #274
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I'm pretty sure it's not a star but appears as one, I looked at it through a star map application but it didn't show anything for it, although I was checking to make sure it wasn't a planet at the time, so I may have missed it if it is a star.

I've never been very good at being able to tell how high something is in the sky, other than if it's very high or low but it appears as much lower in the sky than other stars and it's very bright. It's the first star I can see and it's often visible when others aren't. This is what caught my attention.

For the first week or so I thought it must have been a helicopter because it was so bright and seemed so low. After about a week I began to doubt it was a helicopter because it was in the same place each evening and it seemed stationary for too long. So, I stood there and watched it closely, at length for a while and noticed it moved down and out of view, slowly, but it seemed out of sync with the rest of the sky. I could watch it for about 30 seconds and see it move in that time, so it was moving very slowly but too fast for a star. Still, I know very little about the nature of movement of celestial bodies (there are satellites to consider too), so I grabbed a couple of friends and asked them to watch it with me, they agreed it wasn't anything explainable.

I began speaking to it, sounds silly because logic dictates you would communicate with it telepathically but it's easier for me to speak and I'm more flowy when I speak and I know they are still receiving my messages on the energetic level when I direct it at them anyway, I address other beings this way too sometimes, when I'm requesting them to come to me (usually if I'm afraid, for protection, otherwise I'll connect telepathically when requesting presence). Speaking to the star appears to be what encouraged/allowed interaction. The time when all doubt was removed was early on when I dragged my friend out to watch the star with me. He asked the star to give us a visual sign if it indeed wasn't a normal star. The star, which is very bright, so it was quite a show, immediately sent out a duplicate of itself, from itself, across the sky towards us and over our heads, in response to my friend's request.
    Does not sound silly at all! It could be that others have experienced something similar, including me.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #275
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

A friend of mine posted this image to Facebook yesterday. She does not understand why this bat was clinging to the window of her daughter's bedroom for hours and would not go away. There were many comments, but no one seemed to notice that pink orbs streaming through the window:

I pointed this out with the comment "optical phenomena or paranormal phenomena?" but no one wanted to take up that issue.

Just wondering if people have ideas about the orbs and what the bats relationship to them was?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (4th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #276
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

I have also seen orbs and photographed them, but 'orbs' is a very generic term and we could be talking about multiple phenomena of varying types. The star you saw Innocent Warrior could be completely different to the orb-type energy you saw around your son. I think the majority of the ones of small dimensions we observe on or near the ground, at eye level and which we photograph, are likely energy forms, spiritual beings, souls of the departed, whatever term you choose. An apparently similar object moving in the sky may actually be more in the realm of UFO.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #277
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I have also seen orbs and photographed them, but 'orbs' is a very generic term and we could be talking about multiple phenomena of varying types. The star you saw Innocent Warrior could be completely different to the orb-type energy you saw around your son. I think the majority of the ones of small dimensions we observe on or near the ground, at eye level and which we photograph, are likely energy forms, spiritual beings, souls of the departed, whatever term you choose. An apparently similar object moving in the sky may actually be more in the realm of UFO.
    I think so too.

A bit different again is an experience one time when I requested to communicate with a person who had recently passed. Immediately before he arrived, I was suddenly outside looking up at the sky and was looking at two bright stars when the one on the left shone brighter for a moment, before I was suddenly back inside and the next thing that happened is he entered the room I was in.

I think the different colours of the orbs may indicate different frequencies of beings or different states.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th April 2017 at 16:04.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #278
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Just wondering if people have ideas about the orbs and what the bats relationship to them was?
    I can't remember the source of this information, sorry, but I read that ETs/aliens can appear as an animal when they contact people. Most often owls but they do appear as other animals too and quite often people report of seeing them at their window, like you wrote about this bat. I've had a similar experience with an owl. I was told that while you're just staring or looking at them on the physical level, they're actually communicating/interacting with you on an other dimensional or unconscious level. There are also orbs/ET connections.

Update - Oh! I just remembered a source of an incident of the nature of what I was talking about, it was one of Dolores Cannon's books, The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth, pretty sure it was that one. An animal caused a woman to stop her car because it was in the middle of the road and when she was regressed it revealed an ET contact.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th April 2017 at 16:52.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Akeron (4th April 2017), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), Kryztian (18th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), thunder24 (4th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member Arianda's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had numerous photos of orbs, particularly around my husband. He has health problems with his back and joints. I have always felt orbs were healing energies.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arianda For This Post:

EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

36. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    On the tv show "Ghost Adventures", a small group of people explore homes, buildings, that are claimed to be haunted. They have captured video of orbs - and there seems to be a relationship between the orb and a paranormal experience. It is as if the orb is the energy that is causing the specific occurence. For example, the team calls out for a spirit to show itself, an orb is seen moving across the field of vision into the wall and then there is the sound of a bang from the wall.

If you are interested in the paranormal I highly recommend watching this show. The orbs that I have seen in this show are usually small like a baseball or smaller, and not very bright. Most often it is seen on video and not with the naked eye. However, I have personally witnessed a similar sized orb myself.
    This is one of our favorite TV shows. Very, very interesting. If not an outright fraud, they have produced some amazing evidence of alternate realities. Sometimes they capture voices, temperature changes, and visual lights (often orbs) at the same moment and often what they capture matches up well with the story or history of the place being investigated. Good show indeed.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), mojo (17th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast