Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #281
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)

People around the world make photographs of something very strange – a phenomenon called “orbs”.

Orbs exist, but where do they come from? Are they energy beings? Do they come from outside of physical reality?

Although there are many theories of their original source, the orb phenomenon has not yet been fully explained.

We do not know what the nature of the orb is. Whether they are ghosts, aliens, angels, or perhaps energy beings we know nothing about. The phenomenon is so widespread that it raises a lot of interest among both scientists and ordinary people.

First Observation Of Orbs And Attempts To Explain This Unknown Phenomenon

The first orbs were observed in flash photography at the beginning of the 20th century and they were thought to be the film’s illumination or camera defects.

It turned out, however, that the cameras were getting better all the time and the orbs were coming out all the time.

According to the most popular theory says, the small, translucent spheres of light visible in the photographs are manifestations of ghosts.

The appearance of these orbs is accompanied by a mysterious change in the electromagnetic field that can be measured with an EMF sensor. Created unconsciously, they are “thrown out” when trying to contact a human to whom they remain invisible.

Interestingly, they are perfectly seen by animals, and cats are especially sensitive to their presence.

Where Do Orbs Appear?

Photographs of orbs are usually made in cemeteries or places deemed haunted, they also appear in pictures of funerals, weddings and family celebrations of a spiritual, meditative nature. Most often, however, we see them on random photos.

According to some observations, they appear to announce death or tragedy. The orbs are seen on pictures taken shortly before death, and most often they cover the face of the photographed person. The closer to the date of death, the stain is stronger and clearer.

Many orbs appear in the vicinity of cemeteries.

Another theory suggests the orbs are energy balls of unknown origin and based on research, their activity increases in the vicinity of crop circles. There seems to be a very strong connection between genuine crop circles and ley lines. Is it possible that energy generated by crop circles also attract orbs for some unknown reason?

Are Orbs Angels Or Other Energy Beings With Signs Of Intelligence?

Some researchers say orbs show signs of intelligence and want to contact us; other proponents argue that small, bright globes are nothing but angels who take care of us and are linked to healing processes.

Orbs penetrate through matter – with equal ease to pass through a human being as well as through the wall. They are not visible to the naked eye; they can only be seen through the lens.’

The nature of the orbs was also taken by serious physicists such as Stanford University Prof. William Tiller and Prof. Klaus Heinemann, PhD in experimental physics from the University of Tübingen, Germany.

“There is no doubt in my mind that the orbs may well be one of the most significant ‘outside of this reality’ phenomena
    mankind has ever witnessed,” says Prof. Klaus Heinemann, who worked for many years in materials science research
    at NASA, UCLA, and is the co-author of “The Orb Project”.

Will they prove one day that the non-material world exists?

Orb expert Prof. Heinemann has photographed the orbs not only in relation to spiritual events but he also found “appearances of orbs in more common-place situations of life. Some experiments were directed to yield more information about their speed of motion, expansion and contraction, intelligence, the mechanism of light emission, and differentiation between photographs of light spirits (orbs) and dark spirits. Particularly, attempts of 3-D (stereo) photography of orbs yielded interesting and unexpected results.”

Cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman, University of California has suggested we live in a “conceptual prison” and only see glimpses of reality. Hoffman argues that we only see what is necessary for our survival. If he is correct, orbs could very well exist in our world, only we don’t see them very often because they are unimportant in our daily lives, until someone dies and that’s when they manifest themselves and we can perceive this mysterious phenomenon.

Do orbs originate from a parallel universe?

Can biocentrism, Robert Lanza’s theory of everything shed more light on the orb phenomenon? According to the Biocentrism theory that is based on ideas of quantum physics, life and biology are the central pieces to being, reality and the cosmos. It explains how life creates the universe rather than the other way around.

It is possible that our energy can transcend from one world to another. The multiverse is a theory in which our universe is not the only one, but states that many universes exist parallel to each other. These distinct universes within the multiverse theory are called parallel universes.

Could orbs be energy beings that reside in either a parallel universe, another dimension or an invisible world next to our own? Could this explain why these entities manifest themselves to us only occasionally?

There are no solid answers to these questions because there is still so much we don’t know about the nature of our reality…

Source: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/myster...f-our-reality/

peace...
    Speaking of Prof. William Tiller and Prof. Klaus Heinemann - a documentary in English and a TV show in German (no subtitle,no synchronization):
    Orbs, the veil is lifting (1:23:32)

ORBS Lichtboten einer groesseren Realitaet (1:00:18)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (13th December 2023), DeeMetrios (13th November 2020), kirolak (15th May 2017), mojo (8th April 2017), RatRodRob...RRR (5th June 2023), Sadieblue (30th March 2020), StandingWave (8th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #282
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Awesome! Which star? Or maybe you can describe some features that drew you to it.
    I'm pretty sure it's not a star but appears as one, I looked at it through a star map application but it didn't show anything for it, although I was checking to make sure it wasn't a planet at the time, so I may have missed it if it is a star.

I've never been very good at being able to tell how high something is in the sky, other than if it's very high or low but it appears as much lower in the sky than other stars and it's very bright. It's the first star I can see and it's often visible when others aren't. This is what caught my attention.

For the first week or so I thought it must have been a helicopter because it was so bright and seemed so low. After about a week I began to doubt it was a helicopter because it was in the same place each evening and it seemed stationary for too long. So, I stood there and watched it closely, at length for a while and noticed it moved down and out of view, slowly, but it seemed out of sync with the rest of the sky. I could watch it for about 30 seconds and see it move in that time, so it was moving very slowly but too fast for a star. Still, I know very little about the nature of movement of celestial bodies (there are satellites to consider too), so I grabbed a couple of friends and asked them to watch it with me, they agreed it wasn't anything explainable.

I began speaking to it, sounds silly because logic dictates you would communicate with it telepathically but it's easier for me to speak and I'm more flowy when I speak and I know they are still receiving my messages on the energetic level when I direct it at them anyway, I address other beings this way too sometimes, when I'm requesting them to come to me (usually if I'm afraid, for protection, otherwise I'll connect telepathically when requesting presence). Speaking to the star appears to be what encouraged/allowed interaction. The time when all doubt was removed was early on when I dragged my friend out to watch the star with me. He asked the star to give us a visual sign if it indeed wasn't a normal star. The star, which is very bright, so it was quite a show, immediately sent out a duplicate of itself, from itself, across the sky towards us and over our heads, in response to my friend's request.
    Does not sound silly at all! It could be that others have experienced something similar, including me.
    I concur with both of you regarding the "star".
    Last year in October,for about two and a half weeks,a similar "star" appeared on the sky above a top of South hill."She" always start to shine between 5:00 and 5:15 PM and sit there in silence in the same place for hours doing nothing.I took a tree from the hill as a landmark to see if "she" move - no "she" doesn't.Hour after hour the night came and "she" is still there on the same location,becoming brighter than any other celestial body on the night sky.

When the time was come "she" appeared like somebody turn on the light.

So it wasn't a "star" at all and it was the longest sighting of an EFO craft in my life and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you both of you for bringing forward this info.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), mojo (8th April 2017), Noelle (8th April 2017), Sadieblue (30th March 2020), sunpaw (8th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I have also seen orbs and photographed them, but 'orbs' is a very generic term and we could be talking about multiple phenomena of varying types. The star you saw Innocent Warrior could be completely different to the orb-type energy you saw around your son. I think the majority of the ones of small dimensions we observe on or near the ground, at eye level and which we photograph, are likely energy forms, spiritual beings, souls of the departed, whatever term you choose. An apparently similar object moving in the sky may actually be more in the realm of UFO.
    I think so too.

A bit different again is an experience one time when I requested to communicate with a person who had recently passed. Immediately before he arrived, I was suddenly outside looking up at the sky and was looking at two bright stars when the one on the left shone brighter for a moment, before I was suddenly back inside and the next thing that happened is he entered the room I was in.

I think the different colours of the orbs may indicate different frequencies of beings or different states.
    Two years ago I posted on G+ a colour chart of orbs.Today I'm sure that have nothing to do with orbs.Orbs's color are related to different civilization/entities/IEBE/ moved/transported by them in different locations in time/space/dimensions.

This is the link to my above mentioned post.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th April 2017), mojo (8th April 2017), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Thanks, EFO!

I actually had my first orb sighting while in the waking consciousness state (I have seen orbs a couple of times while in mind awake-body asleep state.) two nights ago right after listening to a Holosync-Binaural piece on You Tube. Within minutes after listening, I went back to work on my laptop, and then to my left, maybe 2.5 feet away, a blue orb appeared. It was there for just a moment. I had nothing around me that was blue, not even on my laptop screen. I have listened to similar tracks before (Hemi-sync, Binaural Beats, etc.), but for some reason this one affected me -- caused a vibration around my brow and eyes.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

amandapoet (15th April 2017), BMJ (24th October 2017), DeeMetrios (13th November 2020), EFO (8th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), MichelleElena (24th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (8th April 2017), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    South Africa Avalon Member LadyRavenHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful!
    If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I’d still swim.
    And I’d despise the one who gave up. ~Abraham Maslow~ 1 Apr 1908 - 8 Jun 1970

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyRavenHeart For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

All is atum the santos bonacci vids made me think about orbs in a new way. cool pictures bill maybe the universe the stars and all living things have a torus field or orb i think its a possibility.

And if all life grew from a orb or torus field there would be lots around positive and negative,keeping the balance.Dancing their infinite dance.

who knows
    Last edited by daviddjg23; 16th November 2017 at 08:32.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daviddjg23 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

One of my Aunts who lives in PA in a house built in 1846 has tons of "orbs" in any pictures she takes around her property. They even follow her & the dog on their walks to the stream nearby! She cannot see them visually, but HAS had a sighting of a lady in 18th century dress passing by in a window when she was outside looking in!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

daviddjg23 (18th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, absolutely amazing! How beautiful!

16. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (30th March 2020), Anka (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020), Yoda (25th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #290
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I've seen more than one "style" of orbs. Originally they were a pin point of white light, just a flash for a fraction of a second. Years later, and now, I see larger orbs but less intense when relaxed and looking up into the sky. I plan to take my iPhone outside tomorrow and see if I can record anything that I see. Another type of orb is sometimes, rarely, seen in photographs.

Update: Nothing on camera
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 29th March 2020 at 20:39.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

Nearly 5 years ago about 4 hours after my sister passed I saw a white light orb up near the ceiling in my room (3 am) and about 2 hours later my son, 2 miles away, experienced the same. I felt it was my sis just stopping by to say goodbye.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #292
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    Nearly 5 years ago about 4 hours after my sister passed I saw a white light orb up near the ceiling in my room (3 am) and about 2 hours later my son, 2 miles away, experienced the same. I felt it was my sis just stopping by to say goodbye.
    Amazing Blacklight! But sorry for your loss.

When my Mother in Law passed, we were at her house and my wife saw an orb (just a bit larger than a golf ball) in the hallway up stairs. She moved toward it and followed it down the hall and into a bedroom. In the bedroom was a lot of her Mother's personal things (sewing, art, etc.)

I am a strong believer in life after death, life eternal. Hearing people having these experiences just make me happy. It allows me to be more confident with this life in a way that I can not explain simply.

Blacklight, I do believe that was your sister's energy. I think we are lucky to have experienced things like that. When my Grandmother passed, she visited her daughters (in a different manner) before moving to whatever is next.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Blacklight43 (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    That is exactly what was happening! I made a pact with my best friend in the 80s out in Arizona when we worked on the Navajo res. and the agreement was that if I died first I'd come and visit him before leaving to prove we go on if he'd do the same. He agreed. I figured he'd go first, which I certainly figured would be the case, I mean considering I was 12 years his senior but as soon as we moved to Oklahoma, like within just a few months of it he had a head on collision in Fort Defiance, Az. and burned to death in a fire. When he came to me three days after I saw him as he was, in the clothes he was wearing that day, and he described all of it to me telling me exactly how and why it occurred.

Before even hearing from his mother who I've known even longer than him (at least in this life) I knew what happened. I won't go into it but the gist of it was he was angry at his mom because he wanted something from her that he needed and she didn't mind helping him out if he helped her by cutting the hay at the ranch first like he had said he'd do. Typical of any mother but it pissed him off enough that he passed on a double line with a gas can at the tail gate after filling up. The head on happened and the can flew into the cab spewing gas and boom the entire thing ignited there on the highway. He told me it was not much of a transition and that he watched it as a spectator basically like others as if he was not involved. Then of course the shock of it being him hit him.

There were two there that night that he came to me. One was in the background never saying anything or interacting but just there. They flew in first as orbs. My grandparents have done this also always showing up as orbs first. Then typically I'll have a profound dream after. And of course they are in it and teaching me. I have these contacts and have had them all my life but rarely discussed it because of the same reasons we all clam up about it. Only now nearly 60 am I comfortable enough to discuss it, perhaps because as far as I know I have about five years left plus or minus due to my stage four cancer. Whatever the case I still see orbs. My cancer doctor is one interesting story about that and quite recently. When we first met I told him that I knew it was going to be a interesting meeting because I saw an orb on the way in the building and I got the impression it was a woman, a patient of yours and that she had died and was there to tell you through me that you don't worry about her anymore. He got on the phone then and there to check on someone and sure enough she was gone. I had just met the guy and here I am telling him I just saw an orb as one of his patients. This was just this last few months ago. His name is Josh Garrin and until this virus thing he lived in London as did his family. He went to Harvard I think and he went to school as it turns out with the guy that wrote Proof of Heaven, Dr. Eben Alexander who is also a cancer doctor. Only he had a near death experience. It is hard to describe why these things happen let alone to talk about it. There is a reason and all you really need to know is that its love. That is really all it is all about. By the way sometimes you feel the orbs before you see them. If they touch me I cry. Sometimes it's uncontrollable. Like embarrassingly so.

We are all orbs. That is one of things Gregor told me in his visit to keep my promise. He took me places so beautiful and all crystal that I simply can't describe it. I feel to this day the other dude there was to be sure I didn't recall most of it. It's like the only reason Greg got away with this was because he made a promise from the heart here and something about that matters. That is something I just know. If you want this to happen you have to do it this way. Otherwise they can't come over to do that. Don't ask me how I know I just do.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anka (25th March 2020), Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Blacklight43 (25th March 2020), EFO (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #294
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I have a whole collection of photos with them, they are just wonderful for me, they are like butterflies, everywhere.
    I always go to meet them with the camera and a wide open heart for them.
    I don't know exactly what they are, but I know I can appreciate them forever, they are so playful and they really like a strong and profound sense of unconditional love, they like simplicity and honesty.

I always smile and rejoice when I think I can meet them again.
    The fact that I photograph them is not a hunt, I will never do that.
    It is a beautiful symbiosis in the air that I cannot explain in words, because if I go to meet them with an open soul, then they also appear to say Hi!
    They are almost always in motion, go through any material and enjoy whatever is beautiful.

I never think of them in terms of energy or of an evidence of what is written about them. Because it seems to me incorrect to define something inexplicable by an explanatory perception in this case, and I strongly believe that we must appreciate any form of a life that brings us joy, a life that we cannot create.
    I try not to explain anything, I simply appreciate them as some butterflies, dimensional butterflies, as some forms of life as there are many in the amphitheater of the world in which we exist.
    Of course, I am a person in constant awakening between spirit and soul, and I take their appearance as something new, and if I have in my soul only acceptance and only the positive spiritual pole, then I will receive only what is good and right for my awakening.

If I could give to the peace and quiet, a color, then it would definitely be the lights of these wonderful lives.
    I will always appreciate, in the pleasant and cool greenery of my garden, their splendor and mirage in a wonderful show of life.
    In a special way, I have the joy of order in my soul and in my mind, that I can always keep the door open for whatever is positive, I have the hobby of writing and I will always have revelation, inspiration, romance, love for people and this planet, and if they appear by virtue of a vision trying to say something, then they are welcome.

I don't expect anything from them, I never ask them for anything, at their appearance I do not correlate with anything, I do not consider it a religious event or anything like that and I will certainly never have any interest with them serve as a case study for a particular perspective. Never.

It sounds overwhelmingly simple to say that you can love the people around you unconditionally, the nature around you and other forms of life, even from another dimension, but you have to really resonate with it in the deepest and most profound, authentic and fashionable way individually, and if you can call this a utopia in the greatest cosmic individual awakening in a continuous imaginative epiphany of genius, then for me it is welcome.

Name:  orbs....jpg
Views: 168
Size:  215.8 KB
    (I had to "resize" the photo)
    You can never write briefly, absolutely everything.
    First and foremost, it is good to know that in times like these, our evolution as human entities still exists, our evolution as individuals and species as a whole.
    We need to cultivate well and in time, the whole dialectic of our own consciousness but especially to make the conjunction of moral values that restore balance in the reward of good, to love the odyssey of our hope in this world in which we practice and maintain the power of safety, health and happiness , hope, wisdom and justice, together with love for all.
    Stay safe.
    And all this to be just human.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Brian Miles Kobernuss (13th December 2023), EFO (26th March 2020), Mike (25th March 2020), Ratszinger (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #295
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Update: 3/29/20 Many seen with eyes. Nothing on an iPhone recording. Maybe these "orbs?" are a symptom of a physical problem. Or maybe there really are stargates here.

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I've seen more than one "style" of orbs. Originally they were a pin point of white light, just a flash for a fraction of a second. Years later, and now, I see larger orbs but less intense when relaxed and looking up into the sky. I plan to take my iPhone outside tomorrow and see if I can record anything that I see. Another type of orb is sometimes, rarely, seen in photographs.

Update: Nothing on camera

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Blacklight43 (30th March 2020), EFO (24th May 2020), Sadieblue (30th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #296
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

I have always captured orbs in my pictures, one summer my little grandson was playing in my backyard, just before the sunset, so I had my camera out taking pictures of him, the orbs showed up in so many of those photos, as if they were following him around the yard, just enjoying being near him...I always felt it was my mother visiting with her great grandson.

My sister and I made a pact with each other that which ever one went first would somehow come back and let the other know if there was life after...I was by her side when she took her last breath, and she let me feel the love and peace of her passing, she was 52yrs, she has since visited me several times in my dreams and let me know all was well, and she always looks around 30yrs of age.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Anka (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Blacklight43 (30th March 2020), EFO (24th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #297
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

The third picture down you have or the Lady has a Wolf on right hand side. They Are with you because of your light quota. Brillant. The last time i seen that many is due to being near a local church that had been knocked down. You got lots of animal orbs too.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Anka (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), EFO (24th May 2020)

34. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

When you take your picture, put the flash one. Somehow, the flash picks them up. Otherwise, the photo is negative for orbs.

BTW- when orbs was "all the talk around town" a few years ago, many were debunked as just dust particles. Just beware of this.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Anka (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), EFO (24th May 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2020)

36. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Early July 2015 I was driving down the mountain from the Integratron near Joshua Tree, California to the valley below and I had a sudden desire to photograph the sky (this has happened several times over the years and I usually capture unusual things in the sky that way). Coincidentally during the sound bath meditation in the Integratron right beforehand I had strongly felt my mother and grandmother's presences (they passed many years prior.) Top image is zoomed in with contrast applied, lower is unretouched view of the sky from the car, see upper right corner.
    https://imgur.com/a/HC7EXnH
    Last edited by graciousb; 24th May 2020 at 22:23. Reason: fix link

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Anka (25th May 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), DeeMetrios (25th May 2020), East Sun (24th May 2020), EFO (25th May 2020)

38. Link to Post #300
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Orbs and entities.
    Some call them ghosts, I personally do not like the connotation of the term, because these "entities" are very gentle and benevolent.
    They are very playful and cheerful and appear only in extreme conditions of intense inner joy, inspirational presence and everything that can be positive, in the sense of giving love to everything around us, without asking for anything in return.
    I see them as an extension of nature, as an unknown and unseen dimension of Nature.

In time, my husband and I began to see them with the naked eye, and we gave up photographing them out of respect for them.
    In fact, the picture is from a few years ago, when I was extremely ill and it was very, very cold outside, but I really wanted to somehow manage to get out of bed and greet them!

When we photographed them, there was no hunting in our minds.
    When the camera flashed, we "launched" our joy to greet them.
    It was an intense period in our change, because UFO's were also stationed in the sky at the same time.
    But to return to the orbs, they were really fun, because while I was walking sometimes, my body's instinct was to get out of their way, because they were "flying" with speed (as if a ball coming out of nowhere suddenly and you have to be careful not to get hit), they enter through any kind of material, anyway.
    And when I was talking to someone, it was hard to focus on that person as they flew through or past her.

There are billions, they can't be avoided, there are whole plasma's of orbs and I think they help our Nature a lot.
    Many times when I see documentaries, interviews on TV or on the internet, I see them. I have seen them very often at Christmas parties, outdoor concerts. I don't care what is said about them, I just know that I have respect for them. , they being in fact somehow, still inexplicable, a form of life.
    Personally, I have found that if I have a respect for Life that goes beyond from what I know, this is a basis for any kind of knowledge that I would not have expected, something closely related to my awakening.

And all this to be just human.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Brian Miles Kobernuss (13th December 2023), DeeMetrios (13th November 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020), wondering (13th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast