+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Default Re: Orbs

Hi Arc.....As I told someone here a little earlier my grandmother and favorite aunt both passed away in the span on a month. I saw orbs in my house on several occasions in the course of a week. I always wondered if it was them or whether my intense grief and emotional state of mind triggered them. I do know that I felt very comforted and peaceful. The only other time I saw (just one, this time) was at another particularly distressing time for me. The photos I've taken with orbs are always around people (usually it's me in the photo) so I particularly loved the photos here of orbs in nature. My mother just gave me some photos of me as a child and alot of those have orbs in them as well. I'm very curious about this phenomena.
    Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    By the way, kathymarie, that is awesome! I have seen Orbs in real time with the naked eye also - but only once. That was my awakening experience to this truth seeking path.
    I have often wondered why I have never seen them again, with the naked eye, and really wish I do again someday.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Arc (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Absolutely gorgeous thanks Bill!!

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

[QUOTE=starsha;302549]
    Quote Posted by Taurean (here)

i often see them with my naked eye, sometimes they are the size of a pin point, sometimes the size of a baseball, and often they are either white or blue. Does anyone know what those are?
    Here's a link to a comment that I posted earlier on the subject of orbs. I see them every day and they look exactly as you have described them.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post76651
    Love is all you need

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Arc (8th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), starsha (7th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

I read somewhere forgot where that these little balls of light are houses for tiny beings that live everywhere including your own houses.

they are good energy where you find them.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Arc (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Stunning as the orbs are and they are, is it just me or is there in picture # 2 a big woolly animal inside the tree with its nose on Bill's shoulder...

PS I haven't been imbibing anything either!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Cjay (7th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), gigha (7th September 2011), Omni (7th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Stunning as the orbs are and they are, is it just me or is there in picture # 2 a big woolly animal inside the tree with its nose on Bill's shoulder...

PS I haven't been imbibing anything either!!
    Yes, there definitely seems to be something.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cjay (7th September 2011), gigha (7th September 2011), Mad Hatter (7th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Wow many thanks Bill

These are truly amazing photos - obviously orbs only come out to play when there are good people around ...

Best regards. JP

13. The Following User Says Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

kaatje (8th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

--------

Well, there was no woolly animal! But the tree was something else. This one was magnificent, and had a real strong personality that we could both sense. It was in a short distance from the road in the Mariposa Grove, near the south entrance to Yosemite. Unlike most of the giant trees, it was for some reason not fenced off from the public.

Awesome does not do it justice. These trees are the largest living things that have ever existed on this planet, and can live up to 3,500 years. Learn more about them here.

It never occurred to me to take any video. Interestingly, here's a nearby giant tree (also not fenced) -- without quite such a personality, and there were no orbs there either:

From the photos of the other tree, here are just a few close-ups of the orbs. They're not touched-up, processed or enhanced in any way.

15. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arc (8th September 2011), Bluebird (13th December 2011), Bongo (3rd August 2012), Casey Claar (27th June 2023), Cjay (7th September 2011), Dawn (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Hervé (7th September 2011), John Parslow (7th September 2011), kanishk (8th January 2013), Limor Wolf (7th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Luxlucis (13th June 2015), Mad Hatter (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (7th September 2011), Miller (27th June 2023), Natalia (24th August 2014), Open your eyes (20th September 2011), Pam (25th August 2014), Professor (8th September 2011), Realeyes (7th September 2011), seehas (7th September 2011), sheddie (17th September 2011), Spirithorse (8th September 2011), starlight (21st June 2017), starsha (7th September 2011), StephenW11UK (13th September 2011), Woody (10th September 2011), Yoda (8th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Tiny but powerful tree guardians maybe ......can you imagine these orbs could be as old as the tree itself, so what great feelings they may have!! Sacred time, we still know of (full moon etc) sacred space is sort of forgotten but these creatures remind us of it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

sheddie (17th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I used to live about 2 miles from the northern-most groves. The south grove there was true old growth in that it had never been logged and there were 200 foot sugar and white pines in addition to the sequoias, and nothing is fenced off. It is a truly magical place, and I would recommend it to anyone who has the chance to go. Calaveras Big Trees State Park.

Regarding the orbs: I am not claiming that all orbs are image artifacts, but the appearance of the orbs in a photo with a person, and the absence in a photo taken shortlty thereafter can be explained by the camera's image processing software. Digital cameras have software that adjusts the photo based upon what's in the frame. The addition or subtraction of another visual layer changes the focus and can make the orbs appear or disappear. Try it yourself, it's fun to play with.

ETA: There are of course several other factors that come into play, such as relative angle of the subject to the light source, spectrum of the flash, absence of flash, lens coatings, etc.

Remember the craze about rods and darters from about 10-15 years ago? All camera issues related to the lighting and speed of the image capture/frames per second.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 7th September 2011 at 14:48.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

In the old days of wet processed film pictures it was quite common to see bubble circles in the pictures. They were caused by uneven developement of the film due to air bubbles trapped in the solution of chemicals.

This phenomenon appearing in digital images is quite different.

Each pixel sensor is sensitive to energy. I'm too lazy to search through technical data sheets to try to find what documented sensitivity they have. It's quite likely that this phenomemon is due to something undocumented anyway.

Perhaps we need to narrow down a few things by gathering some imformation about what camera makes and models are recording this stuff. That might lead us to specific manufactures of sensors and their methods and materials.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012), Lazlo (7th September 2011), rosie (7th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012), starlight (21st June 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Here I found a link to youtube. We may see the orbs moving. The owner of the site is stanley03061973 and the video (with a cat) is this:

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodrigo For This Post:

Aurelius (7th September 2011), Cjay (7th September 2011), meeradas (7th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    In the old days of wet processed film pictures it was quite common to see bubble circles in the pictures. They were caused by uneven developement of the film due to air bubbles trapped in the solution of chemicals.

This phenomenon appearing in digital images is quite different.

Each pixel sensor is sensitive to energy. I'm too lazy to search through technical data sheets to try to find what documented sensitivity they have. It's quite likely that this phenomemon is due to something undocumented anyway.

Perhaps we need to narrow down a few things by gathering some imformation about what camera makes and models are recording this stuff. That might lead us to specific manufactures of sensors and their methods and materials.
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/2507/4

sensor manufacturers and types.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

The strange thing that does not indicate lens issues is that any lens issue is going to also indicate, within it's shape, the iris as a secondary effect, regarding lens flare.

as well, different layers of a lens set will have different types of coatings, not all the same, so the lens flare issues come up as having coloration differences and iris shaping artifacts.

As well, such artifacts would not have such strong concentric ring effects. There may be an optical artifact like this with magnification as return surrounding micron sized bits of fluff, as an optical interface artifact, but the origins of the micron sized bit and the optical artifact still come up as problematic and requiring more investigation.

Look into telescope magnification issues and that at exit pupil's (on eyepieces) one can end up looking at artifacts from inside the eye itself.

Since the micron sized bits may be coming up as actually being at the quantum level, then this can be quantum lensing, from the strong photonic pulse/wavefront (electric arc in a gas..., thus quantum wavefront) of the xenon flash front wave, reflecting off of what is basically quantum gate and producing an optical ripple effect. This may be possible as this is quantum and thus can be affected.

The xenon arc is quantum in nature, a 'out of time and dimension 'pop' of the aether form, and this can ripple back in these micro sized dimensional wormholes and thus the optical effect of the ripple waves out from the center of them.

Read my recent bits on how astrology works regarding being a quantum interface in the aspect of the plasma of space, plasma is the predominant structure - by a staggering 95% of the universe. We are the odd space/place out, we are not the norm.

Electromagnetic laws (and thus fundamentals) operate differently regarding frozen lattice structures vs quantum fluids like gas, or water. Both being quantum fluids. Same for charged particle fields like ionized charged space.

'quantum optical birefringence' would be the term, possibly.

To hypothesize toward a basis for testing and proofing, with regard to how most here feel it actually is...it would look something like this:

Once again, the xenon arc 'sonar pulses',and then the wave front moves out aetherically and spherically from the source point (I've felt this kind of wave before, Kozyrev spoke of it and Tesla's work is based on it)..and this 'pulses' the local area (see Eric Dollard) that is filled with charged wormholes, which matter basically is...and than this comes back as optical quantum/nano birefringed optical imaging of the wormholes of the aether.

The proffered hypothetical reason they are seen in the one area and not the other... is charge level and orientation/frequency as differentials.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th September 2011 at 15:49.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2011), norman (7th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I used to live about 2 miles from the northern-most groves. The south grove there was true old growth in that it had never been logged and there were 200 foot sugar and white pines in addition to the sequoias, and nothing is fenced off. It is a truly magical place, and I would recommend it to anyone who has the chance to go. Calaveras Big Trees State Park.

Regarding the orbs: I am not claiming that all orbs are image artifacts, but the appearance of the orbs in a photo with a person, and the absence in a photo taken shortly thereafter can be explained by the camera's image processing software. Digital cameras have software that adjusts the photo based upon what's in the frame. The addition or subtraction of another visual layer changes the focus and can make the orbs appear or disappear. Try it yourself, it's fun to play with.

ETA: There are of course several other factors that come into play, such as relative angle of the subject to the light source, spectrum of the flash, absence of flash, lens coatings, etc.

Remember the craze about rods and darters from about 10-15 years ago? All camera issues related to the lighting and speed of the image capture/frames per second.
    The software can't be involved in orbs, the contrast limits of the sensors comes up as a major issue which rates that as a stark impossibility. (the camera iris adjusts to the contrast limit of the lighting and sensor combination--hard limited by the optics package at around..oh...700-800:1 ANSI checkerboard..the sensor's limit is somewhere near that, I'm guessing)

The second problem is in the optical contrast limits. one potential explanation lies with secondary lens effects combined with contrasting limits...due to complex lens structures, (an average of 7-9 elements, 14-18 surfaces, all working together-each with hard optical limits in contrast and light bending) which might create a macro effect at a different layer of the atmosphere ---between the imaging system and the object to be imaged.

However, the persons doing the feeling (in this case the trees) in the area, saying of the different 'feel' of each... does... indeed complicate the potential answers and explanations.

Reality... is a formative living flowing alterable/integrative non-linear effect, a consensus reality.

Those of linear minded stature fail to understand this point in the conscious sense..... and are essentially landlocked.... and hoisted by the petard of their own self enforced ignorance. They form, maintain, and hold ---their own self lie.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th September 2011 at 16:10.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012), Lazlo (7th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

.....Since the micron sized bits may be coming up as actually being at the quantum level, then this can be quantum lensing, from the strong photonic pulse/wavefront (electric arc in a gas..., thus quantum wavefront) of the xenon flash front wave, reflecting off of what is basically quantum gate and producing an optical ripple effect. This may be possible as this is quantum and thus can be affected.......

Now I'm wondering if this phenomenon is increasing as sensor bit density is increasing.

It would be neat if people publishing "orb" pictures also published all the EXIF data from each frame ( I think? it includes the bit density )

30. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Bill's earlier photos are strongly contrasted. Enough so that if it is connected to being lens artifacts, or added into the situation optically and having a lens artifact (from being a floating physical intrusion)... there will be secondary ghost image of the original orbs at a different contrast range area. This can be digitally investigated as a contrast ranging test and effort. first, find the color and brightness and contrast range for the initial bright layer, then find the second one which will be an exact layout compliment, but shifted in x-y coordinates and individual item sizing, contrast range, etc.

I don't like talking about this as it gives the hoaxers ammunition to understand how their lies can be found, and to fix their photos for the perfect hoax....

If Bill's photo has identical conditions happening individually.... at different layers of potential optical focus, then the optical reflection floating dust and macro effect dissipates as a solution to the proffered issue.

Once again, the linear mind will very likely find it's self satisfactory solution. The open mind may find another. Which is it for the given mind? Boxed in? Or drawn out?

As an example we still have the floating faerie lights of yore and legend that have persisted for thousands of years.

Regardless to all of this the stark change in orbs or even in the mundane sense, pollen or dust particles, in the different photos of similar character in lighting, timing, location and camera settings..this means the orbs in one place and not in the others, at all, this cannot be explained away with regard to just or pollen air loading differentials ---so easily.

The differences are stark and this creates a problem,their origin cannot be explained away.

This leads to the quantum wormhole or 'quantum optical birefringence' end of the sliding scale of potentials.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th September 2011 at 16:34.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

sdv (12th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Androminens
    Chris....... Free your mind

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

http://www.anandtech.com/show/2507/4

sensor manufacturers and types.
    From reading at that site it looks like the biggest new developement in sensors is to use CMOS and to incorporate hard software into it to manipulate the result.

Lots of possible variables there to deal with , then.

I'm inclined to think Carmody is on the right track with the Quantum field superimposition. ( or words to that effect )

35. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

I have made a picture of an orb last summer.

Click here for the big pic

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Bluebird (13th December 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), JRS (9th September 2011), Spirithorse (8th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast