Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst 1 36 76 86
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: Sun Stuff: What's up!

1. Link to Post #1701
    United States Avalon Member Rocky_Shorz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,916 times in 5,118 posts

Default Re: Sun Stuff: What's up!

after the 24 hour energy wave hitting us, people were very spacey today, people drifting between lanes while driving, people talking and brain farting every other sentence...

imagine going through this and not having a clue what is causing the vertigo...
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), greybeard (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Sidney (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #1702
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,288 times in 2,645 posts

Hmm... Via SolarHam:

"An X-Ray flux data outage occurred today, however data now seems to be back online. No X20 solar flares were detected during the outage."

"The supreme being is looking from behind every eyes. And this is not debatable for me." - Mooji

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Sidney (22nd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #1703
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    after the 24 hour energy wave hitting us, people were very spacey today, people drifting between lanes while driving, people talking and brain farting every other sentence...

imagine going through this and not having a clue what is causing the vertigo...
    This really seemed to be the case today at my workplace too. Lot of people just wondering around, talking about just going for a beer instead of working and couldn't care less about work, me included.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Sidney (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #1704
    Thanks

we just had another flare, almost time for the grand cardinal cross..

quakes seem to be calming down but heavy energy starting to hit ring of fire region...
    Coincidence or Destiny, it's all in the art of knowing.... III IIII charts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), greybeard (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Sidney (22nd April 2014), thunder24 (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #1705
    Thanks

I've had a floaty and tired feeling today, but I thought that it was just because I slept poorly.

"The supreme being is looking from behind every eyes. And this is not debatable for me." - Mooji

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), greybeard (22nd April 2014), Heart2hearth (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Sidney (22nd April 2014), Zaya (22nd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #1706
    United States Avalon Member Fairy Friend's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems like the sun wants to shine and flare.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 22nd April 2014 at 23:26.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (22nd April 2014), Heart2hearth (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Sidney (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #1707
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,979 times in 3,617 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I've had a floaty and tired feeling today, but I thought that it was just because I slept poorly.

Me too, I feel like total crappola today. Lethargic, achy.
    "All things are possible beyond the limits of your earthbound consciousness. Open your heart and your mind to the truth of what I am telling you. If you seek the truth you must have faith: belief in the universe. Learn to look beyond what your eyes can see and draw upon the ancient knowledge of your own inner being, your soul self. For only then will the truth emerge. Embrace it lovingly for it is a destiny retrieved from time, your time."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

greybeard (22nd April 2014), InTheBackground (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

15. Link to Post #1708
    Thanks

It's very hard to focus today. Crazy energies lately. My last post was my first attempt to put up a picture, I realize it did not go well. Apologies. Back to the sandbox I guess.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

InTheBackground (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

17. Link to Post #1709
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    It's very hard to focus today. Crazy energies lately. My last post was my first attempt to put up a picture, I realize it did not go well. Apologies. Back to the sandbox I guess.
    looks ok to me, unless you were trying to post a different pic. lol
    "All things are possible beyond the limits of your earthbound consciousness. Open your heart and your mind to the truth of what I am telling you. If you seek the truth you must have faith: belief in the universe. Learn to look beyond what your eyes can see and draw upon the ancient knowledge of your own inner being, your soul self. For only then will the truth emerge. Embrace it lovingly for it is a destiny retrieved from time, your time."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd April 2014), Wind (22nd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #1710
    Thanks

I actually think I have a link like above. It didn't give a still photo it's updating. And its huge I was trying to get its smaller.

20. Link to Post #1711
    Thanks

very strange, earlier today I looked at the charts and it showed a M flare, but now the charts look flat, did anyone else see it earlier?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky_Shorz For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Yesterday)

22. Link to Post #1712
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    very strange, earlier today I looked at the charts and it showed a M flare, but now the charts look flat, did anyone else see it earlier?
    Well, at least it wasn't a X20+ flare... Right?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (Yesterday)

24. Link to Post #1713
    Thanks

You know, this may be a bit off topic, but kinda sorta on topic. lol But anyway, With all the solar activity going on, well today there was no chemtrailing at all until about an hour ago,and right now they are cheming the shsiit out of the sky right in front of the sun of course. So if they were trying to block energies from these activities, you would think they would be doing it during the mid day hours when the suns rays are stronger, and not at sunset which validates my earlier conclusions that they are indeed covering up something. I took a bunch of pictures, but it was through my dirty windshield So can't really see anything except for all the trails spreading over the sun. If there is something up there unusual, its buried in the windshield spots. IMO there is just no other reason to be covering the sun at sunset (and sunrise).

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Yesterday), greybeard (Yesterday), Rocky_Shorz (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

26. Link to Post #1714
    Thanks

Almost eight hour data gap on Lasco after that blast... Sigh.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Yesterday)

28. Link to Post #1715
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Almost eight hour data gap on Lasco after that blast... Sigh.

YOu can tell from my mood today I have had intense anxiety moodiness, I wondered why. Now I know.
    Name:  bad mood.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  15.7 KB

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), Wind (Yesterday)

30. Link to Post #1716
    Thanks

No anxiety here, I just suffer from sleep deprivation!

Update:

Bursting...

Last edited by Wind; Today at 03:32.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Today), greybeard (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), Sidney (Today)

32. Link to Post #1717
    Thanks

The Sun just keeps popping today. Is it me or just a lot more active.I realize you already loaded this picture but I'm still figuring things out and I'm happy I got it to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	latest-13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	25605  
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; Today at 02:47.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), Sidney (Today), Wind (Today)

34. Link to Post #1718
    Thanks

Yeah, I am really feeling this one for some reason. Feel like I need to go running. But I hate running. LOL
    I understand the sleep deprivation, although I have been sleeping ok the last few nights, I get insomnia on a regular basis so I feel your pain Wind. My biological clock is off anyway because I think I have adrenal burn out. And the suns tricks don't help with that any. I get these bursts of energy at 8 or 9 at night then can't go to sleep until 1 then I am totally fogged out in the mornings. Ugh, It is a battle.
    Last edited by Sidney; Today at 02:55.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Today), greybeard (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), Wind (Today)

36. Link to Post #1719
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    The Sun just keeps popping today. Is it me or just a lot more active.I realize you already loaded this picture but I'm still figuring things out and I'm happy I got it to work.
    That looks like a doozy!!! Good job on the upload, you are getting it!!!!!!!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (Today), Rocky_Shorz (Today), Wind (Today)

38. Link to Post #1720
    Thanks

I feel so spacey. And I'm definitely not alone woman left her purse at the vet when I took my dog there. and then when she retrieved it she couldn't remember which room her dog was in. Crazy. A lot of these energies give me insomnia and energize me 2.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (Today), Sidney (Today), Wind (Today)

+ Reply to Thread