Page 83 of 168 FirstFirst 1 33 73 83 93 133 168 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3352

Thread: Sun Stuff: What's up!

1. Link to Post #1641
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,594 times in 1,157 posts

Default Re: Sun Stuff: What's up!

Looks like the quakes are still popping in Chile.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

InTheBackground (4th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), Sidney (3rd April 2014), Wind (3rd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #1642
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,517 times in 6,824 posts

I was wondering that why I couldn't sleep much at all... Also I have been sweating a lot and I've been feeling lethargic. The Sun and the quakes are always causing that... The electrons levels have been okay so far so no anxiety yet. Another CME, directed away from our planet.

New Geomagnetic Storm Watch Issued
    Below is an updated video by LASCO C3 capturing a pair of coronal mass ejections. The most impressive event in the video is the bright halo eruption following the M6 flare around region 2027 on Wednesday. It was directed mostly the east with only a slight Earth directed component possible. If you watch the video closely beginning at 20:00 UTC April 1st, you will notice a faint, slow moving halo CME which appears to headed towards Earth. A geomagnetic storm watch in effect for April 5th is based on this particular event. More updates in the days ahead.

Last edited by Wind; 3rd April 2014 at 13:16.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (4th April 2014), greybeard (3rd April 2014), InTheBackground (4th April 2014), mab777 (3rd April 2014), MorningSong (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), Sidney (3rd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #1643
    Thanks

I am actually putting this on this thread because I think this may connect and I actually would prefer to not get a lot of attention, even though I think this is an important thread. It has to do with the earthquake part and some possibly related info I heard about the earth's core and the earth is now viewed to really have several layers inside, so I mean the very center core as cooling down. ??? The outer molten core, with the increased volcanic and increased earthquakes which I view as evidence of the opposite. The next layer beneath the crust and mantle seems to be fired up.

They relate the very inner cores to what makes the outer magnetic force and poles of the earth. It is the earth's shield. I did not want to set alarmists off, the earthquakes have unsettled me too. All other data concerning spin, magnetism,... do not indicate any change elsewhere at all.

So what does it mean? Perhaps, IMO it is a good thing and the inner core is being rewarmed through the earth to the center and 'recharging' to put it simply, the center core, meaning the magnetics of the earth. So these earthquakes maybe a good thing overall. Without our magnetic shield life would be stripped away, a possible and popular theory of why Mars is as it is and doesn't have but a residual atmosphere and Earth could turn into a similar barren wasteland. So is it a double edged sword and a good thing? Yeah, we are saved, let's have a party.

I have to also think the opposite theory. What if it's drawing heat or thermal energy away from the very center? What if this influences all the way to the innermost core and is causing lower temperatures and could eventually interfere with the magnetics of the planet. Which could really be worth bringing in the alarmists for and letting them have at it. Go to town.

I felt the need to just share these thoughts here first. People react in different ways. To me what happens in the sun is clearly connected to many things. It is important IMO to keep connecting the dots.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (3rd April 2014), InTheBackground (4th April 2014), MorningSong (4th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), Sidney (3rd April 2014), Wind (3rd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #1644
    Thanks

NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center website is down, no access to any critical data.
    http://solarham.net/data.htm

Update:

Well, now it's working again.
    Last edited by Wind; 3rd April 2014 at 20:09.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd April 2014), greybeard (3rd April 2014), mab777 (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (4th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #1645
    Thanks

Rather intense looking CME, directed mostly away from our planet. We're still waiting for the earlier CME impacts.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (4th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (4th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #1646
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

we have quite a few earth facing sunspots, the orange is flare activity...

the energy has been hitting continuously at 75-80 which is the highest they record on the charts, South America has had 104 quakes 4.0 or larger in the last 24 hours so is calming down...

South America Quake map

286 4+ in the last week...

the other affect from this continuous energy is storm build up, not just quakes...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th April 2014 at 18:43.

12. Link to Post #1647
    Thanks

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), greybeard (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #1648
    Thanks

Kp index is rising and electrons are reacting... Via SolarHam:

"Good morning. Attached is another look at a large prominence eruption last night with an Earth scale included for size reference. A bright coronal mass ejection (inset) was produced and directed mostly to the southeast.

Solar activity during the past 24 hours was relatively low with only C-Class flares detected. One of these events, a C8 eruption around region 2027, produced a CME that was directed to the north and away from Earth.

Geomagnetic activity reached enhanced levels this morning (KP=4) due to a prolonged period of southward Bz. We are still awaiting the arrival of a potential incoming CME, however as of this update, no clear cut impact has been detected. ACE EPAM data continues to show a gradual rise in energetic particles, so a shock front may still be approaching. The latest NOAA/SWPC update suggests that a muted CME passage may have already transpired. More updates to follow if necessary.

There will remain a chance for an isolated M-Class event on Saturday.

Monitor www.solarham.com for the latest updates.

The SolarHam Sunspot Map for April 5th has been updated.
    http://www.solarham.net/regions/map.htm"

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), greybeard (5th April 2014), InTheBackground (6th April 2014), kirolak (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #1649
    Thanks

As I predicted, increased energy on Earth = increased anxiety, ugh... At least no nausea yet.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #1650
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    As I predicted, increased energy on Earth = increased anxiety, ugh... At least no nausea yet.
    Wind, we are affected the same ways by these energies. I get extreme anxiety with these bursts, and also just emotional, and I tend to get in a mode of over analyzing everything, and it goes very deep. And I also tend to connect more dots during these solar phases. Is this ascension progress?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #1651
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Is this ascension progress?
    Well I certainly hope so! I have only become more sensitive to these energies during the recent years so it must mean something. All this suffering can't be in vain... Now can it?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014), Sidney (5th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #1652
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Is this ascension progress?
    Well I certainly hope so! I have only become more sensitive to these energies during the recent years so it must mean something. All this suffering can't be in vain... Now can it?
    NO, I think there is a reason for the suffering. It is to serve a greater purpose whether we understand the purpose or not.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #1653
    Thanks

I rolled over this morning and was soo dizzy I couldn't stand, we are getting more sensitive to these energies somehow...

I know as a pilot these flares aren't powerful enough to blow planes out of the sky, but many of us are flying without wings right now...

so the space weather prediction center with all their fancy toys, couldn't predict what all of us could see coming...

I guess we can put NASA back on the OK source list again...

and yes the impact wave does affect Volcanoes too-

-4/5/2014- Ecuador Volcano Creates Six-Mile High Cloud of Ash... link
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 6th April 2014 at 22:50.

25. Link to Post #1654
    Thanks

NO, I think there is a reason for the suffering. It is to serve a greater purpose whether we understand the purpose or not.
    Yes, suffering is a catalyst for change and growth. Humanity has to grow now, it doesn't matter if it want's it or not. Time is a luxury which we don't have anymore... It can only get so bad before it gets better. I see only good ahead even though the birth pains have been and will be painful before the new enlightened age. It has been coming for a while now.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm far from religious, but the man known as Yeshua knew what he was talking about (in parables). I believe that he meant these times and no, it's not the end... Nothing ever truly ends.

Quote As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (5th April 2014), Sidney (5th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #1655
    Thanks

Last edited by Wind; 6th April 2014 at 12:11.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (6th April 2014), greybeard (6th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (6th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #1656
    Thanks

Looks quite bright...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th April 2014), mab777 (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #1657
    Thanks

it's been slowly growing all day, the 6.1 quakes that hit Nicaragua and Chile happened 30 mins apart after the flare started

32. Link to Post #1658
    Thanks

Did you notice the data gap once again? Last time they uptaded the lasco C2 picture was around 20:00 UTC if I remember correctly. Incredibly frustrating... Where are the missing eight hours?

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-...y_search_movie

Last edited by Wind; 11th April 2014 at 06:41.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th April 2014), greybeard (11th April 2014), mab777 (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #1659
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That looks like a massive CME. Where is this satellite with Lasco in it located looking from earth?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

greybeard (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #1660
    Thanks

looks like we're getting a little more active I suspect we're in for another long haul of activity.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (11th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Wind (12th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 168 FirstFirst 1 33 73 83 93 133 168 LastLast