+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 168 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 168 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3352

Thread: Sun Stuff: What's up!

1. Link to Post #2821
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Sun Stuff: What's up!

"Region 2209 just produced a moderately strong M5.7 solar flare peaking at 17:48 UTC. The active region is not yet in a good position for Earth directed eruptions, but this will change in the days ahead."
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2014), InTheBackground (18th November 2014), justntime2learn (16th November 2014), MorningSong (16th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th November 2014), Roisin (16th November 2014), Stephanie (17th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2822
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Thanks Wind!

It peaked at M5.7 at 17:48 UTC.

Here's the Solarsoft pict:

From SolarHam:

Quote Region 2209 produced another M-Flare, this time a moderately strong M5.7 event peaking at 17:48 UTC Sunday. The event was responsible for a brief R2 radio blackout, along with a 10cm radio burst (TenFlare) lasting 1 minute and measuring 300 solar flux units (SFU). So far it does not appear likely that a noteworthy CME was associated. More to follow if necessary.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2014), justntime2learn (16th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th November 2014), Roisin (16th November 2014), Stephanie (17th November 2014), Wind (16th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #2823
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

you're doing really good at relating the inbound energy to quake activity, predicting a day in advance is better than anything the Government has come up with.

if we had better incoming data, to know exactly which side of the world the impact is hitting would really help in predictions...

give or take 8 hours is a quarter of a world apart...

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Quote heavy energy coming across the earthquake zone, these earth directed X-Ray flashes aren't helping 1500+ earthquakes in 7 Day US map this week, rising fast...

As we know, we entered into an active EQ period over the past few days. To put your above statement into more perspective, over the past 7 days 1601 earthquakes have occurred worldwide but only 7.1% of that number have been in the 4.5 and over mag. bracket. Should add that it's usually lower than 7% for 4.5+ mags but that's what it is now perhaps due to this current phase of solar activity.... Here's a screenshot from the USGS map showing a screenshot of the number of EQ's of all mags all over the planet for the past 7 days and another screenshot showing the number 4.5 and over earthquakes over the past 7 days too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frequency of Occurrence of Earthquakes

Magnitude Average Annually

8 and higher -- 1
    7 - 7.9 -- 15
    6 - 6.9 -- 134
    5 - 5.9 -- 1319
    4 - 4.9 -- 13,000
    (estimated)
    3 - 3.9 -- 130,000
    (estimated)
    2 - 2.9 -- 1,300,000
    (estimated)

6. Link to Post #2824
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

I’m glad I got your attention on those predictions I made and that was the reason why my contacts gave me those predictions in the first place… to catch people’s attention.

I’m an ET experiencer and I’m psychic.

They know that extraordinary claims require extraordinary hard core evidence and proof.

So within a short few days, the three EQ predictions I made in this thread came true within a couple to a few days afterwards.

They weren’t just any old EQ predictions either because 2 of them ended up predicting EQ’s in the 7+ mags and one of them ended up predicting the largest EQ to occur in the country stated in that particular prediction …. The largest EQ they’ve had all year.

No one in this forum has ever made predictions that came true like this on such a scale like this either that can also be traced back to the original predictions made in the same thread. But I did, or rather... my sources did. I am after all, only a messenger.

So here you have it, the proof and the evidence that backs up my claim that I’m a receiver of information from a preternatural source.

So why was I given those predictions that came true?

It’s because they want me to share the information below with you.

There’s no need for me to explain it because it speaks for itself but the bottom line is that our coastlines and islands all over the world will be the first area’s to be hit with massive flooding resulting in permanent change in population distributions. This is due to our rising seas. That is due to climate change. They want us to pay attention to this…. Now.

How they brought this article below to my attention is yet just another extraordinary, inexplicable occurrence that I won’t go into here because I don’t want to detract from the content of this article.

But rest assured, millions of people are going to perish unless solutions are created to prevent that from happening. Here we are talking about massive population relocation.

The gist of the message that they are conveying to me is that something is going to happen to speed things up where these massive floodings are going to occur…. not just gradually either but all of the sudden too.

That Sinking Feeling: Rising Sea Level Isn't Cities' Only Water Worry

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/envir...-worry-n238786

Quote Some of the world’s expanding coastal cities face a two-pronged threat involving water: Sticking giant straws into the ground to suck up freshwater can cause the ground below to sink at the same time that sea levels are rising.

That interplay between subsiding land and rising seas highlights an underappreciated risk in global climate change, according to scientists.

It’s not known how many people live on coastal lands that are sinking due to excessive groundwater pumping, but about 150 million live within 3.3 feet of today's high-tide mark. And the worst-case scenario for sea level rise by the end of this century is nearly six feet, according to a recent study.

"The thing about the subsidence is that it is localized, but where it happens it is bad," Jay Famiglietti, a hydrologist and groundwater expert affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., told NBC News. "It can be a foot or more a year, which is a lot."

Some areas in Bangkok, Thailand, for example, have sunk more than three feet since the mid-1970s. Other coastal regions at the confluence of rapid population growth and sinking land include parts of Bangladesh, India and China, noted John Moore, a glaciologist at Beijing Normal University in China, and a co-author of the study on sea-level rise published Oct. 10 in Environmental Research Letters.

"In China there is a huge amount of new (construction) on reclaimed coastal land that's within perhaps three meters (10 feet) of sea level, so the cities, of course, are under big threat from storm flood events," he told NBC News.

A recent warning from the insurer Lloyd's of London pointed to Jakarta, Indonesia, as the world's fastest sinking megacity, with some areas of it having subsided more than 12 feet in the past 35 years.

Worst-case sea level rise

Moore and colleagues determined an upper limit for global sea level rise by the year 2100 using a combination of expert opinion and studies of the various dynamics that contribute to rising seas, including the melting of ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica, the expansion of ocean waters as they warm, and changes in water stored on land.

The worst-case sea-level rise of 5.9 feet could be reached if countries around the world continue to grow their economies predominantly with fossil fuels, as they are now, noted Moore. "There is only, in our estimation, a 5 percent probability of exceeding that" nearly six-foot rise by 2100, he said.

Determining an upper limit for sea level is a tricky, largely because significant scientific uncertainty remains on the processes that drive ice sheets to melt, Moore and colleagues note in their study.

Groundwater gray area

Another gray area comes in calculating the contribution to sea level from groundwater pumping. A 2012 study published in Geophysical Research Letters suggested extracting “fossil” water could be pushing up seas as much as melting glaciers outside of Greenland and Antarctica, which is on the order 0.6 millimeters a year.

"You are basically extracting water that was stored hundreds or thousands of years ago and you're adding additional water to the hydrological cycle which normally ends up in the ocean," Yoshihide Wada, a global water and food security researcher at Utrecht University in the Netherlands who led the groundwater study, told NBC News.

According to Famiglietti, Wada's finding and similar ones from other research groups likely overstate the significance of the effect of groundwater pumping on sea level rise. He is currently using data from NASA's gravity sensing satellites to study the issue and, in unpublished work, said he sees a zero-sum trend. As some areas lose water, he noted, others get wetter, which tends to balance things out.

In addition, he said, "we just don't have good measurements to say with any confidence when you extract groundwater for pumping, for irrigation, and you apply it to the surface, … how much infiltrates back into the ground, how much runs off, how much evaporates."

Nevertheless, he added, excessive groundwater pumping that leads to subsidence "is a very big issue." Where it is happening, and to what degree, however, is currently poorly studied. A good place to look, he said, is cities built on deltas. "Some big fraction of the population lives on deltas," he noted. "And those deltas actually store a lot of groundwater. When you pump it out, there is a lot of subsidence."

On the rebound

On the flipside, Moore and colleagues note in their paper, some cities such as Stockholm, Sweden, are actually rising on the order of a few millimeters a year due to a phenomenon known as post-glacial rebound, where the land springs up in the absence of the weight of ice sheets from the last ice age.

"That isn't going to be a dramatic effect except for a few places around Scandinavia and maybe Canada," Moore said. "They are not massive at-risk cities for future sea level rise. Most of the population is fairly outside of that region that was depressed by the large ice sheets in the glaciation."

One other effect to consider when planning for sea level rise locally is the amount of gravitational pull from the ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica. Currently, both are so large they actually attract higher seas. As the ice melts, this pull relaxes, causing regional sea levels to fall. Thus, if Greenland melts faster than Antarctica, for example, sea levels could actually fall in northern Europe.

"You get a bigger rise if Antarctica melts preferentially because we don't get any gravitational bonus, if you like, from Antarctica in Europe and North America," Moore explained. "But our most likely guess is that they won't melt that differently in the sort of 100-year time scale."
    Last edited by Roisin; 17th November 2014 at 16:37.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #2825
    Thanks

Roisin, I appreciate your contributions to this thread, but I really wish to keep it in theme with my original intention, that is, to have a place to keep Avalon and guests informed about what's going on with the sun and its potential effects here on Earth.

I do believe that the Sun's activity has percussions on the Earth's crust and that EQ's and solar events are connected. That is why I have not objected to anyone's posting such correlations here. But...

I really think you need to open a new thread with your information so as not to subdue and create confusion of discussion here on this thread. I would be interesated in seeing and participating in more discussion to your claims, but NOT here on this thread, if possible.

Just my opinion and kind suggestion...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2014), justntime2learn (17th November 2014), sheme (17th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #2826
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If it happens again, I'll start up a new thread but you and others here have been making predictions all along in this thread having to do with geo/solar/weather events.... so why are you targeting me when I'm only doing what everybody else has been doing here along anyway?

This thread is about Solar events INCLUDING how such events affect our planet in various ways. My previous post belongs in this thread.

I'm not here to win any popularity contests.The fact remains, I made those predictions in this thread and the history of that material is also located here too. The post I just made belongs in this thread.... starting another thread on it will require me to copy/paste too much info from this thread into a new one. Everything is already here and because everything in my previous post in on target to the subject of this thread... that post belongs in this thread.
    Last edited by Roisin; 17th November 2014 at 16:54.

11. Link to Post #2827
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (17th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #2828
    Thanks

I assure you that I have NEVER made any predictions of my own invention... I am a reporter and observer... I bring messages from other messengers on the net, be they mainstream "science" or logical people with their own scientific sources. I have hardly ever even given my own opinion regarding these data or sources. I have had no need to expose my personal understanding in that way. I wish to inform and give a heads-up. That has always been my "mission" here from the very beginning of this forum.

Check out my older and previous thread "Something Really Big....." or hop over to the older archived forum and check out my old posts and threads there... my nick was Wanadeyoho then...

I assure you that I have not changed style too much, if not in a sense of maturation and acquisition of knowledge, and I can only thank Bill and Avalon for that.

I promise I am not targeting you, I just gave an opinion and made a request.

14. Link to Post #2829
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PAVONIA (here)
    Great stuff Rocky!
    I agree Pavonia! And btw, welcome to this forum! So nice to see you posting here now even though you joined back Sept. It's great too that most of your posts are in this thread as the more the merrier for sure!
    Last edited by Roisin; 17th November 2014 at 16:59.

15. Link to Post #2830
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    I assure you that I have NEVER made any predictions of my own invention...
    That's not true.... every time you come on here and talk about those physical symptoms that you have that indicate to you that something is coming up or happening on the geo/solar front... that falls in the prediction dept.

But I'm not going to debate with you on this.

IMHO, you were completely out of line by making the request for me to delete that post I made here this morning and start up another thread on it.

I have a right to be here in this thread just like you do.
    Last edited by Roisin; 17th November 2014 at 17:39.

16. Link to Post #2831
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hi there

I looked at the OP (original Posting) and I did not see any ground rules for how this thread is to proceed, nor does the title specify anything other than Sun Stuff: What's UP!

I see MorningSong as post #1 originator:

Quote New thread to post info on the sun's activity.

Old thread has been moved to Future Talk due to the nature of the OP RE: Boeing Whistleblower via Sickscent.

I feel that we need this one here now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

After three days of hot sun activity, we have had an X-class sun flare tonight and it is Earth bound:

Space Weather Message Code: SUMX01
    Serial Number: 71
    Issue Time: 2011 Sep 06 2247 UTC

SUMMARY: X-ray Event exceeded X1
    Begin Time: 2011 Sep 06 2212 UTC
    Maximum Time: 2011 Sep 06 2220 UTC
    End Time: 2011 Sep 06 2224 UTC
    X-ray Class: X2.1
    Optical Class: 2b
    NOAA Scale: R3 - Strong
    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/warnings_timeline.html

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/arch...ent_month.html

olarsoft has finally put it on their graphs....it came from Sunspot 1283 so it IS Earth Bound!

http://www.lmsal.com/solarsoft/latest_events/
    Last edited by MorningSong; 6th September 2011 at 18:45.
    The only predictions seen in the OP is more like a deduction - "it came from sunspot 1283 so it IS Earth Bound!"

IMHO - Threads definitely evolve after a while, and when things are different than what the OP has setup as the parameter of what to report, what to discuss, when that deviation happens, someone like the OP should say BACK to TOPIC or some such thing.. Just if the thread is to stay coherent.

If the intent of the thread is to let folks just do their thing, and the OP allows it, that sets the precedent. If it is very clear in the OP what the purpose is, then if someone comes in to derail, it is up to the OP to deal with it.

If a thread has evolved over 142 pages and the OP is different from the intent, the OP which is the first post that ANYONE can figure a thread out plus the TITLE, should have an updated addendum clarifying.. If the "change is buried" somewhere in the thread, it becomes impossible for a newcomer to the thread to figure it out and it is totally unfair to the newcomer to try to get the flavor of gist of the thread with something that long..

Just my 39 cents.. as 2 cents gets no where these days..

In light of SUN STUFF, Whats UP! here is my observation..

AR 2209 and AR 2214 are contributing to a large amount of MICROWAVE energy which causes nervous system interference, which leads to being on edge, ready to jump at the littlest thing due to the assault on the nervous system.

Radio Sun
    10.7 cm flux: 172 sfu

Interplanetary Mag. Field
    Btotal: 6.1 nT
    Bz: 0.1 nT south

with a slight south orientation of the mag field particle incoming streams from the sun tend to create more aura activity. GIGAWATTS of energy dancing around in the aurora when looked at will show (observation, not a prediction ) if there is anything which will fractally interact with the nervous system or environment.

there are large coronal holes with geometry facing earth, which ARE streaming particle at the earth.

this is an example of some of the geometry in the aurora/auric field. Please keep in mind stability is something that the human body does better with when there is a desire to have coherence. One is sensitive.. It is only chaos which makes us unsensitive.. When we have this type of geometry happening, particle streams swinging around, energetics of multiple gigawatts of power whipping around.. we react - we shut down or we get reactive..

A thread like this is useful to point out if one is wanting to know about "why am i feeling so and so..?" This thread is broad topic though.. and not specified in the OP specifically how to report, or how to explain or how to ask for assistance.. therefore IMHO the OP needs an addendum or more clarification if the subject matter discussed here must comply to certain standards..

-- peace..

17. Link to Post #2832
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Roisin and MorningSong -- as Bob can testify, keeping a thread "on topic" (as understood by the originator of the thread) is not an easy task.

I would urge a bit of patience from MorningSong, as she may have to repeat herself more than once as to the focus of this thread, and clarify once again when it is still not yet clear to everyone.

I would urge a bit of tolerance from Roisin, as sometimes one's understanding of the original poster's intended focus can evolve over time.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (17th November 2014), Bob (17th November 2014), Caren (18th November 2014), Hervé (17th November 2014), InTheBackground (17th November 2014), justntime2learn (18th November 2014), karelia (17th November 2014), Limor Wolf (17th November 2014), MorningSong (17th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th November 2014), Roisin (17th November 2014), Sierra (17th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014), thunder24 (17th November 2014), ulli (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #2833
    Thanks

we discuss intuitions and how we are taking data to make predictions, alien contacts with a message are completely different, and lead to unrelated topics...

ees all cool man... Chillax...

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I assure you that I have NEVER made any predictions of my own invention...
    every time you come on here and talk about those physical symptoms that you have that indicate to you that something is coming up or happening on the geo/solar front... that falls in the prediction dept.

20. Link to Post #2834
    Thanks

I have just gone back and tried to see where I could be responsablie for the accusations being forewarded... so far I have gone back to 30 July 2014 where I wrote as a response to a sceptical post vetted toward two other active posters on the thread (not me):

Quote Ladies, (Wind, Sidney, Fairy Friend, et el)....some times in the past I have jumped on (verbally) folks not posting specifically scientific "stuff" on the "Sun" threads that I had started here on Avalon.... I no longer do that, as you obviously have noticed....

I, too, confess to be quite meteophobic, be it earth weather or space weather.... I just don't "talk" about it much... and the realization that my condition even exists is usually after-the-fact (changes in barametric pressure, wind, CME's, electromagnetics (natural or artificial), solar wind, etc) althought the foreshadowing "symptoms" are very very real... it's like "Oh, that's why....! Damn, when am I going to start paying attention?!"

Anyone who might be interested in why I follow the Sun so closely might also like to read about the Charlotte King Effect... I can feel it (the sun).

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/597-...tudy-studies-/

This is interesting, too:

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_...e_affecting_us

Then believe what you will... those who experience it know... period.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post859411

As well as this:

Quote One of the biggest lessons I have learned pretty much the hard way is that just because one doesn't know about something doesn't mean that is isn't true, hasn't been hypothesized, etc, etc...

Here are a few research reports:

"Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical mechanism for the human health effects of Solar..."
    http://link.springer.com/article/10....7127504#page-1

"Schumann Resonance and Sunspot Relations to Human Health Effects in Thailand"
    http://link.springer.com/article/10....9016899#page-1

"Solar and geomagnetic activity, extremely low frequency magnetic and electric fields and human health at the Earth’s surface"
    http://link.springer.com/article/10....-9010-7#page-1
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post861115

At that time, Roisin, you weren't even posting here much... I see something from June.... so, ok, you come on board when there was much posting about the human experience relating to solar activity.... and that is perfectly ok by me, really!

Roisin, mods, whoever, if you go back and look at the posts I have made you will notice that I have never, as accused "every time I come here" made a complaint about my health or sensations perceived, or made personal predictions on Solar activity or other.... I really don't know where you got that from, Roisin.

I am not the founder of this forum as you all well know. I don't make the rules... and I don't think any other member can lay out rules for threads. Like Bob states, some folks who start threads do try to keep the discussion flowing and try to keep things on topic. I haven't really had the necessity to play ranger here on this thread until most recently... and today's post is not the first time I have had a slight urge to give a hint as to what I'd like to see on this thread.... see I only asked Roisin to politely to start a new thread on her EQ/ET info et al...

If that is a problem and noone needs my info, message recieved and arrivadirci... friends as before.

PS: I did not ask you to delete your post.... nope, sorry sweetie....didn't do that either.
    Last edited by MorningSong; 17th November 2014 at 21:14.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2014), Hervé (17th November 2014), InTheBackground (18th November 2014), justntime2learn (18th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th November 2014), Sierra (17th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014), thunder24 (17th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #2835
    Thanks

MorningStar...

we all love the time and energy you put into sun updates, but I know how Roisin feels suddenly filtering enough voices until you have a clear channel sharing info.

It's mind blowing...

in a conspiracy forum, we all pull out the magnifying glasses to check if someone is under MKultra control, or hearing a message it is sending...

MKultra is run by environmental haters, so why would they send a message warning of climate disasters?

doesn't make sense, is it one of the 66 other human worlds far enough advanced to watch our progress?

is it from underground dwellers afraid their world will flood if water keeps rising...

is it from the Sun's Maintenance crew, trying to get help from someone on the planet to make changes...

or is Roisin finally tuned into subconscious which is Roisin's Spirit connecting to the Universe of knowledge, the ability to spot quakes part of intuition...

at this moment, I wouldn't consider giving outsiders credit until you confirm it isn't from within...

I'm copying this across to my solar thread for further discussion...

does anyone remember who the abductee was who woke up on a spaceship, hundreds of humans having their mind programmed for environmental issues. Al Gore was there in case anyone is wondering about the Prius's in his driveway...

the same ET's might have turned on a psychic broadcast SOS system...

we'll know if suddenly reports appear of Arks being built all over the world by people who were told by God...

Surfs up!!!

No Fear...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 17th November 2014 at 22:25.

23. Link to Post #2836
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

I have just gone back and tried to see where I could be responsablie for the accusations being forewarded....
    Sometimes it is best to pretend you didn't read such accusations ... just continue to be clear what is your intention for this thread ... let the misunderstandings of the past drift off into the past.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (17th November 2014), greybeard (17th November 2014), justntime2learn (18th November 2014), karelia (17th November 2014), Limor Wolf (17th November 2014), MorningSong (17th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th November 2014), Roisin (17th November 2014), Sierra (17th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014), thunder24 (18th November 2014), ulli (18th November 2014), Wind (18th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #2837
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Report of Solar-Geophysical Activity
    :Issued: 2014 Nov 17 2200 UTC
    # Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
    # Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
    #
    Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Geophysical Activity Report and Forecast
    SDF Number 321 Issued at 2200Z on 17 Nov 2014

IA. Analysis of Solar Active Regions and Activity from 16/2100Z to
    17/2100Z: Solar activity has been at low levels for the past 24 hours.
    The largest solar event of the period was a C6 event observed at
    17/0907Z from Region 2205 (now around the west limb). There are
    currently 5 numbered sunspot regions on the disk
    IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is likely to be moderate
    with a chance for X-class flares on days one, two, and three (18 Nov, 19
    Nov, 20 Nov).

IIA. Geophysical Activity Summary 16/2100Z to 17/2100Z: The geomagnetic
    field has been at quiet to unsettled levels for the past 24 hours. Solar
    wind speed, as measured by the ACE spacecraft, reached a peak speed of
    557 km/s at 17/0331Z. Total IMF reached 6 nT at 17/1906Z. The maximum
    southward component of Bz reached -6 nT at 17/1903Z. Electrons greater
    than 2 MeV at geosynchronous orbit reached a peak level of 5723 pfu.
    IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected
    to be at quiet to active levels on day one (18 Nov), quiet to unsettled
    levels on day two (19 Nov) and unsettled levels on day three (20 Nov).
    Protons have a slight chance of crossing threshold on days one, two, and
    three (18 Nov, 19 Nov, 20 Nov

Last edited by Roisin; 18th November 2014 at 12:31.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th November 2014), Rocky_Shorz (18th November 2014), Stephanie (18th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #2838
    Thanks

this appeared for one image then disappeared...

is this the same?

can someone grab a screen shot of the blur you see around noon on the 16th, it isn't in SOHO images. looks like 10:12 is missing from archive

and yes for those of you who just saw that... the sun doesn't change this fast... past recording playing now?

what is in the bottom quarter of the image that NASA is covering from sight?

is there something you aren't telling us?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 18th November 2014 at 19:46.

28. Link to Post #2839
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Comment below by commentator on S.O.'s You Tube update today:

"Yup, calm sets in to only get explosive once again. When will the big one hit us? It can be any month now. Are our power grids prepared for the big one? I doubt it. We are 17 trillion dollars in debt and counting but it hasn't improved our lives. Big business is in building survival bunkers. From what? There is talk about an energy ribbon that has scientists trying to figure out what it can be. Oh yes, I did mention about the galactic wave that is coming our way back when. Does our sun (sol) have a twin? It is highly probable that it does. We keep ignoring our past. History has been recorded and we have read it but ignore it. There are contrails and then there are chemtrails that fog our skies. What is the purpose of the chemtrails? Are they there to pacify us or are they there to hide what is coming to us. I don't know. Folks, it is hump day for most of you but not me. Started my day off with 18 degrees Fahrenheit with plenty of sunshine and a high of 49. Have a great day people and enjoy life."
    Last edited by Roisin; 19th November 2014 at 17:46.

29. Link to Post #2840
    Thanks

the earth facing sunspot is releasing a flare...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 168 FirstFirst 1 42 92 132 142 152 168 LastLast