Page 87 of 168 FirstFirst 1 37 77 87 97 137 168 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3352

Thread: Sun Stuff: What's up!

1. Link to Post #1721
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Sun Stuff: What's up!

X-ray Event exceeded X1 Begin 0017 UTC Max 0027 UTC End 0038 UTC X-ray Class: X1.3 Location: S14W90 NOAA Scale: R3 - Strong

someone look so when it disappears, I'm not the only one that sees it...

Quake watch everyone...

I watch USGS 7 day all... 1808 up from when we were having all the big ones last week

popping on the right, so not directed at earth
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th April 2014 at 01:07.

2. Link to Post #1722
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I guess the Sun is still alive!

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), greybeard (25th April 2014), heretogrow (25th April 2014), InTheBackground (25th April 2014), MorningSong (25th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2014), thunder24 (25th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #1723
    Thanks

Santa's lil helper dropped in to check out this blast...

I noticed just before the flare last night that a few images were cut out...

was it triggered by a laser again they didn't want us to see?

still flaring, its been going on for over 6 hours already, the good news is the blast won't touch us...

an earth directed M flares set quakes off immediately, but the X-ray energy is hitting us from this X flare, indirectly and not causing quakes...

could there be a different energy that explodes outward capable of riding with the X-Ray energy? I consider X-rays like light spreading outward, maybe X-Ray is more directional than line of sight.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th April 2014 at 06:28.

5. Link to Post #1724
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Here's what spaceweather.com is saying:

Quote X-FLARE, RADIO BLACKOUT: Departing sunspot complex AR2035-AR2046 erupted on April 25th at 0032 UT, producing a strong X1.3-class solar flare and an HF communications blackout on the dayside of Earth. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded a flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation from the explosion:

The explosion also produced a CME, but because the blast site was so close to the sun's western limb, the cloud is not heading toward our planet. The chance of a geomagnetic storm remains low.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2014), Wind (25th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #1725
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Oh man.. has anyone felt absolutely EXHAUSTED the last two days? I think it could be these huge flares. I have been so exhausted that I literally wanted to cry from it. I can barely function.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), InTheBackground (29th April 2014), Sidney (25th April 2014), Wind (25th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #1726
    Thanks

Shortly put, yes.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), InTheBackground (29th April 2014), Sidney (25th April 2014), Zaya (25th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #1727
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Oh man.. has anyone felt absolutely EXHAUSTED the last two days? I think it could be these huge flares. I have been so exhausted that I literally wanted to cry from it. I can barely function.
    Reading the stuff on this site a couple years ago validated that the symptoms are indeed related to the solar activity.
    http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_...e_affecting_us

Carlini Institute for Therapy, Research and Transpersonal Education
    Home Page

The Creation of a Solar Flare

How Solar Flares Help You To Evolve Book
    Solar Flare Symptoms
    Aligning With the Higher Frequencies of Evolution
    Solar Flares and Our Changing Consciousness
    Your Opportunities for 2014

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Us
    Numerology of the New Energy

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans ©Heather Carlini 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

www.carliniinstitute.com

Over the past year, we have been experiencing an intensive amount of solar activity on the Sun which is affecting both the Earth and Humans.

Scroll down the page for the latest posting on present solar activity from Spaceweather.com

Exactly what is a solar flare and how does it affect us?

A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun which appears to be a particularly bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption such as in the above photograph. Solar flares release vast amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun.

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an ‘X’ class solar flare. The conduit, which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind storms appear to occur after intense solar activity on the sun.

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

I have noticed in my own research that solar activity is known to affect human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. Do you have any of the above lately? I am receiving e-mails from people in Canada, the U.S., South America, Japan, Greece, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Australia etc. that all report the symptoms that I address after an episode of high solar flare activity. I have also experienced these symptoms myself as have many of my clients. Scientists don't seem to be addressing this, but we all know it is genuine as we are experiencing it first hand.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a dramatic effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often encounter this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency; thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes, and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness, and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life, but we don’t actually understand why.

The interesting fact about this energy is that since it is of a higher frequency it creates the power of instant manifestation of our thoughts, which means whatever we think, we create instantly. This never before happened in our lifetime, and that is why many people are writing books on the subject on the Power of Attraction.

Photonic energy connects to our thoughts, so it is essential that we know what we want, rather than we don’t want; otherwise, we will manifest more of what we don’t want. If you are in the process of change and transformation, this energy works well for you. On the other hand, if you are stuck in the past through victimization and anger, you will certainly manifest more reasons to remain stuck in victimization until you are ready to release it.

(You will see the latest reports from Spaceweather.com as you scroll down the page.)

The Effects of Recent Solar Flares

Many people will jittery and un-easy during high solar flare activity. The solar flares can break apart old thought patterns that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel the extremes of either hyperactivity and exhaustion. It can also wreck havoc with technology such as computers.

We began noticing many different symptoms. Time and space seem to be on a wobble even more erratically than before. We seem to be losing track of time easily. We lose words when we are speaking. The day simply disappears as time is moving quickly. Many are experiencing insomnia, and strange dreams. We are feeling immense power surges in the body followed by energy drops. There were numerous reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel as if they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold feet and even a unusual symptom of having tongue dryness. Are you experiencing any of this? This isn't anything to be afraid of, just be aware of what is happening and get extra rest and drink lots of water. This too shall pass.

This material is copyrighted. ©2010,2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 by Heather Carlini and may not be posted on other sites without permission from Heather at heathercarlini@carliniinstitute.com

Heather Carlini C.M.Ht.

Solar Activity Report from Spaceweather.com for April 25th 2014

X-FLARE, RADIO BLACKOUT: Departing sunspot complex AR2035-AR2046 erupted on April 25th at 0032 UT, producing a strong X1.3-class solar flare and an HF communications blackout on the dayside of Earth. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded a flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation from the explosion:

The explosion also produced a CME, but because the blast site was so close to the sun's western limb, the cloud is not heading toward our planet. The chance of a geomagnetic storm remains low.

Continuing Research on Solar Flare Activity
    From Heather Carlini C.M.Ht.
    Since we just had an X-Class Solar Flare... I am interested in hearing how it affected you as the symptoms from an X Class Flare are different than the M Class and the C Class Solar Flares over the next few hours into the 26th and 27th of April. Send me your comments and let me know what country you live in as I am hearing from people around the globe.
    Thanks
    Heather

I have been hearing from people all over the globe who are sharing with me their symptoms during high solar flare activity and I appreciate the response for my research. It is my intent to educate the public on the more positive aspects of what we are experiencing at present, and to give some suggestions and guidance.

We are currently experiencing high solar activity so be sure to drink extra water at along with cutting back on coffee, black tea and cola drinks as they dehydrate the body even more. Also you might want to take omega 3 and vitamin B complex to help with symptoms. If you are experiencing an upset stomach, tap on the cheekbones lightly under the eyes on both side of the face as this is the acupressure point for the stomach. Older folks, children and small animals have a tendency to become dehydrated easily, so make sure they are drinking water.

If you are having any strange symptoms such as excess body heat, pain in limbs, inflammation or irritation on the skin or internally etc. you are welcome to participate in my research by e-mailing me at heathercarlini@carliniinstitute.com. I am hearing from people all over the globe and would love to hear your input. Please tell me what country you are located in. Thanks folks.

PS: I address many of these troubling issues in my e-book called How Solar Flares Help You to Evolve available at http://store.carliniinstitute.com/

Heat Sensations in the Body and Red Face Syndrome Questionnaire

©Heather Carlini C.M.Ht. 2013-2014
    Hi Folks, Heather Carlini here from the Carlini Institute. I continue to do extensive research into the effects of Solar Flares on the body during Solar Flares. During strong solar activity, I am hearing from people around the globe, and would love to hear from you if you are experiencing heat sensations in the body; red face syndrome; or any other symptoms during strong solar flare activity. If you are experiencing these symptoms but don’t know if there was a solar flare related, please check TheSunToday.com to see what they are reporting for the day. I also post them on my website at www.carliniinstitute.com.

Please pass this on to any groups you are on and have anyone with these symptoms contact me by filling out the questionnaire.

Here are the questions I would love to have you answer and send back to as soon as possible to heathercarlini@carliniinstitute.com

Please mention your name and country, as I am hearing from people around the globe.

1) At the time of the heat sensations, were they related to strong solar flare activity?
    2) If so what class of solar flare C, M or X and the date.
    3) Were you drinking water that day?
    4) Did the heart race?
    5) Did you find yourself having to go to the bathroom many times?
    6) Did you feel anxious?
    7) Did the body feel shaky?
    8) Did you feel like you had a temperature and if so did you take your temperature reading?
    9) Did the energy move to different parts of the body or was it generalized over all the body?
    10) Did you feel confused?
    11) Did you feel nauseous?
    12) Was the energy in the main trunk of the body or was it from head to toe?
    13) Did the energy move around the body?
    14) Was your face red?
    15) Did you feel dizzy or have vertigo?
    16) Did you feel very emotional?
    17) Did you experience skin inflammation? Was the skin itchy? Did it turn red or have welts? (describe).

18) Were you drinking lots of caffeinated drinks at the time?
    Please note any other pertinent information related to this subject that you feel is important to this subject.
    Thanks for participating in my research.
    Heather Carlini C.M.Ht.
    www.carliniinstitute

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th April 2014), greybeard (25th April 2014), mab777 (29th April 2014), MorningSong (26th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2014), Wind (25th April 2014), Zaya (25th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #1728
    Thanks

I just noticed an earth facing flare going off right now, I scrolled down and the yellow clouds just turned almost red, this is now an enormous storm rolling at the midwest...

this is a great World Weather map

www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?sat=1
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th April 2014 at 02:33.

14. Link to Post #1729
    Thanks

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (26th April 2014), greybeard (26th April 2014), Heather2017 (26th April 2014), MorningSong (26th April 2014), Sidney (26th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #1730
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Even though it does not look active now and I don't think there's a lot of sun spots that are facing us at the moment, we've had so many sun flares. I'm just expecting another one soon/ late this evening.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 26th April 2014 at 21:38.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (26th April 2014), Wind (26th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #1731
    Thanks

The chances for even M-class flares are slim, but you've been correct about those quakes before so we'll have to see.

M-Class: 15%
    X-Class: 01%

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (26th April 2014), greybeard (27th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #1732
    Thanks

Yea! the Sun does seem quiet. I'm going to enjoy the mellow energy finally. We have another Eclipse coming up soon. What fun.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Wind (27th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #1733
    Thanks

We coming up on another Eclipse I believe. I'm expecting the activity to pick up tonight or early morning. The Sun its quiet now but I wouldn't be surprised at another flare. Just to set things in motion. I thought I sense some things before but everytime I check its just a little bump or fluctuation. Sure seems like it wasn't very long of a quiet time.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Wind (28th April 2014), Zaya (28th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #1734
    Thanks

Well a little while ago I felt a little twinge of solar headache, so I looked at the movies and lo and behold there are ten missing hours of todays footage and LOTS of activity in the locale. You can clearly see a hot area at the bottom of the fram near the end of today, that was not hot at the beginning, but we don't know what ocurred in those ten hours.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (29th April 2014), greybeard (29th April 2014), Wind (29th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #1735
    Thanks

Yeah I could feel like the xrays were up again. Next thing you know another round the earth quakes. I just have a funny deja vu feeling like this is going like clockwork. We've been through this before. Even the missing data feels like deja vu.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (29th April 2014), Sidney (29th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #1736
    Thanks

I had headache too, very rare for me. Also yesterday I was energized by a lovely energy which was tingling in my spine... Today I'm feeling tired and spaced out.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (29th April 2014), greybeard (29th April 2014), Sidney (29th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #1737
    Thanks

Fairy Friend, Sidney, are you feeling anything regarding the current energies? My body tells that something is going on again. My head is pulsating. Just a moment ago I felt that I was "floating", weird.

Also, FF, since you're interested in quake and sun activity, this is what Suspicious0bservers said in last nights news:

"No earth facing coronal holes. Spaceweather is quiet… more quiet than normal. Planetary geometry is low of medium significance until early May. Does this mean we can’t have quakes? NO! But they would not be able to be correlated with space factors – remember that the pressure is always building beneath our feet, and absent the space triggers they WOULD eventually release."

He is my main source among SolarHam when it comes to spaceweather. Dutchsinse is good too when it comes to earthquakes.

Last edited by Wind; 29th April 2014 at 11:54.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (29th April 2014), mab777 (29th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th April 2014), Sidney (29th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #1738
    Thanks

I slept very well last night, and feel pretty good so far today, no headache which is unusual for me. But the energies are at play at different places at different times as you can see by all the weather going on in the southern/eastern US. Those storms are definitely fueled by the sun, and expecially when there is a lot of electrical storm activity like these current stroms hold. I am still wondering about the 10 missing hours of footage, and you can clearly see if you watch the video that IS available, that Santa and Co. were playing rudolph games throughout.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (29th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th April 2014), Wind (29th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #1739
    Thanks

I am a fan of Dutchsinse yes this pressure through tectonic plates bumping each other. I put that out 15 years ago. There are statistical patterns. He has developed it far more than I could ever hope to. I combine both psychic intuition and what's going on with the plates and the Sun (a recent connection? 1-2yrs?) and maybe a few other factors (sun) to make predictions. No one told me I could not do it this way. But I try not to listen to anyone else before I make my own predictions or It biases me.

I am sensing some things going on I keep checking surprise something hasn't already occurred. I keep checking even knowing they keep taking data out.
    How about anyone else? I still feel something.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Wind (29th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #1740
    Thanks

Indeed, it has revved up the storms.

I must confess originally when I first saw this thread, I thought you were only discussing how the Sun relates to feelings or physical sensations etc. Not that that is not important. It maybe how people sense earthquakes coming even myself included. It was not until recently that I realized there were a lot of people here that have not only made connections to gravity, planetary alignment, comets, the Sun, plate tectonics and how it works (not just P & S waves) and are trying to connect the dots even farther. I'm so glad I was wrong. There's even a lot more people who connect the dots between the Sun and weather another hobby of mine. And you have introduced me too many other resources.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

greybeard (30th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th April 2014), Wind (29th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 168 FirstFirst 1 37 77 87 97 137 168 LastLast