+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 168 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 125 165 168 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3352

Thread: Sun Stuff: What's up!

1. Link to Post #2281
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Sun Stuff: What's up!

Been doing some sungazing with old X-rays and I saw parts of the sun that I take to be flares: not only was the light intenser in these spots, they also also moved...
    I know...Saving pennies for a Dobson first and after that I can get some real tools.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th August 2014), Sidney (7th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2282
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Moscow neutron monitor recored high cosmic ray levels... Earlier today I felt like high pitched pulse in my right ear, I wonder if it was related to it. I don't even bother to use the Bartol monitors now because the data seems to been faked there.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (6th August 2014), MorningSong (7th August 2014), Sidney (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #2283
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I am all wound up I can't sleep, I'm achey and nauseated. Protons are up with some spikes. I swear I feel some of those Spikes more than some of the other bumps on the graph.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Epam_p_3d-6.gif
Views:	85
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	26737  

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #2284
    Thanks

Indonesia just had a 6.1 earthquake.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

MorningSong (7th August 2014), Sidney (7th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #2285
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I too ache today, with a nice case of brain fog to accompany it. UGH nice little bright spot there on the lower right limb. Is it going to spew out a filament I wonder?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #2286
    Thanks

I Feel bad today and was wondering about a filament eruptions as well. There seems to be in a big pop (CME) that occurred on the back side of the Sun.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #2287
    Thanks

Look what has been happening with the electrons and cosmic rays. Once again the Bartol data feed was cut off after the spike, what kind of researchers they really are? No wonder that you've been feeling bad!

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (7th August 2014), Sidney (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #2288
    Thanks

Agent TF, Morningsong, Wind, Sidney and everyone,
    This maybe a little off topic and focused on earthquake sensitives but had to share.
    Here is where I keyed in from some of the links given to me. They (more than one study) identify a 10-15% of the population as being sensitive but thinks this is a low estimate. Fits to me. And that it may be the electro and magnetic fluctuations and even they say it appears to be different variables (my words here) that people maybe sensing. Also seems to fit to me but incomplete.

It's nice to see indicators that they are trying to address Calcium ions, Melatonin levels, biological rhythms, latitude.... Only fair to mention I was turned off by the use of pineal gland, another catch-all term nowadays. It does not surprise me that the reference list is good. I actually checked out the reference lists of the info given, where they list it that is. Some things are not what they seem.

I checked out earthquake sensitives specifically and the 10% earthquake sensitives coined under the term Charlotte King Effect. Apparently, she can hear into the ULF, VLF and ELF ranges and can hear in the 2-7 Hz range. She is the one listed above with the very accurate record, which I find out the research has her as missing one quake, her last prediction, which a very large quake did occur but was just 24 hrs. after they stopped the project so she was 40 for 40 or 100%.

I suspect that the group that feels pain before quakes is the largest for there were several sites (most support networks) and a study group with migraines specifically being felt before a fair to large quake or a nearby one (called the Migraine project).

I also found some meat and potatoes with Terra research in Oregon USA, which has one group called 'aches before quakes' and identifies more specifically subsets. (2001-2005) The most accurate subsets are:

1.Those that have physical symptoms, such as pain, migraines etc, and is most accurate with advanced warnings of earthquakes. Suzanne Smart is one of their leading sensitives here. This group makes me think sun related and electromagnetics.

2. Those that hear a tone. Some say tone but some say a scraping or fiberoptic sound. Petra Challus has a tone she hears in her left ear and has discovered that the duration of the sound coincides with how far the epicenter is from them. How loud the sound indicates the magnitude. She has discovered that what this group is hearing is a distance of 37.70 miles /second of sound heard and by triangulating position using groups of people the accuracy is astounding at finding the epicenter. The quakes occur usually within the day sometimes hours. So if you hear the sound 10 seconds then the epicenter is 377 miles away.

3. Roller-wave sensitives. Well how about that. People CAN sense precursor waves. The most dramatic group (their words). These precursor waves can occur days before a quake. They feel it and can sense direction as well, so this is tactile and earth connected. I think animals do too. What they can feel is 100 times more sensitive than equipment registers but still can be measured with sensitive precursor devices.(FFT fast fourier transform). Sandy Awerkamp and Wendy Park being the best here.

Sound and radio waves do not directly seem part of this and despite even supercooling equipment to measure subtle variations of magnetic field but with no success. The body can sense very small fluctuations that may be down to the atomic level. These same people have the same symptoms moving through a known strong magnetic field (Nausea and dizziness) such as with MRI.

Earth emissions. It is a harmonic resonance but not Schumann, it is longitudinal scalar waves.

At the lab in northern Oregon, instruments run 24/7 and detect these Earth emissions in the Pacific Northwest. A secondary instrument system is connected between the utility power grid and the Earth's crust. This secondary system is energized in a special resonant state such that the Earth's crust and the power grid form a super-large antenna system stretching from southern California to Canada. Strong Earth precursor emissions are detectable even as far away as Alaska and the Aleutian chain. The effective antenna system looks into the Earth's crust.

The size of the antenna is an equivalent 333,396 square miles. It is the largest antenna system on Earth. Distant, strong precursors will couple to the Earth's crust and then will enter into the antenna system indirectly.

The same unique character of ear tones that sensitives experience is reflected in the antenna system's recordings of the captured Earth emissions. Each latitude of the Earth has its own frequency and harmonics to the emissions. This character is revealed in a decomposition of the tones and the harmonics using spectrum analysis equipment that does FFTs.

The strength of the fault emissions is proportional to the readings of the large antenna monitoring system.
    A mobile version of the electrostatic scalar detector is based on a different form of an array of cells of tens of thousands of volts per centimeter that are impervious to vibration. This sensory system is used to map unknown faults in the Earth. Faults are strong emitters of these mysterious Earth signal.

By driving over faults with a specially instrumented vehicle and this mobile sensor array, you can detect emissions that reveal which faults are resonating and how strongly. This same detector array allows triangulation of a pending epicenter, as the epicentral location will reveal itself with intermittent "chirps" in the emissions. Most chirps occur in an approximate 20 minutes to an hour interval spacing, one to three days prior to the earthquake. The periodic reception of the impulses along with the amplitude reveals which region the epicentral location is in.

It should be noted that these sensors are fully shielded in a Faraday shield or a Faraday cage. They do not react to radio waves or electrostatic or electromagnetic fields. Only the unique form of these waves that can penetrate a full Faraday cage is able to cause a signal to be detected.

So it appears the roller wave is creating both the feeling for some and the tone heard by others and they are linked even if not felt the same from 2 of the groups.

There are theories of the phenomena more relating to Willis Lambs work, that fact that modern Electrostatic scalar device can sense these emissions as well. Upper harmonics to the base signal that the “sensitives” react to. 2006 is the last time anything was listed from Terra Research.

Well I feel a bit more enlightened. I think it is the sun and scalar waves I sense. Or not. FF

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

MorningSong (7th August 2014), Sidney (10th August 2014), StandingWave (7th August 2014), Stephanie (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #2289
    Thanks

Well agent FF, it seems that you have done homework. I'm glad that I don't really feel any pain when quakes happen or Sun gets active... I just might feel nauseous, have awful anxiety or have messed up sleep. But then again I don't live in the US like you and Sidney do, I wonder if the location matters too? You are being surrounded by those NEXRAD's and other crazy devices. HAARP is already outdated technology.

Last edited by Wind; 7th August 2014 at 03:40.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (7th August 2014), MorningSong (7th August 2014), Sidney (10th August 2014), Stephanie (9th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #2290
    Thanks

Maybe location does matter I'm in southern Wisconsin and I'm under the impression Sidney is close to me. I'm not even close to an earthquake zone.
    I should mention that there was some skepticism about this but the only criticism listed was that it couldn't be that they were sensing earthquakes and only guessing. Which what does that mean? if I'm not an earthquake sensitive it means I'm a psychic. Right?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #2291
    Thanks

I am feeling a lot better today I usually hesitate with the label normal. The earthquakes have been up, I wouldn't be surprised to see people feel a little bit of that unstable is underneath the feet. I am tired but much less achy and some Nausea. Always some waves of energy from the sun. Cannot claim the earthquakes settled yet. Hope everyone else is feeling a little better.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014), Wind (7th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #2292
    Thanks

Only tired. I'm starting to repeat myself, but the cosmic rays are off the charts again...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (7th August 2014), Sidney (10th August 2014), skamandar (7th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #2293
    Thanks

Electrons have been swinging again... I've just been exhausted and feeling lightheaded, as if I'm floating in space.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (9th August 2014), Sidney (10th August 2014), Stephanie (9th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #2294
    Thanks

I have been feeling pretty good. No pain and slept good. I had that floaty feeling as well and I had wondered if it was because the electron flux was diving so much for so long that it feels odd that it's not.

According to Solarham there is only a 20% chance of an M Class flare. Allowed us to recover a little. my teeth feel it a little bit but they are a little sensitive and I would not use the word pain but I feel it and I think it's quiet yet. which we all know the Sun is never Permanently quiet and it is been very active on a few spots on the backside suddenly of the Sun. I almost feel a bit to energized and wonder if something started to build again but it has to be a ways off. I just want a little C flaring here and there and that's it. We sometimes have bigger earthquakes during a full moon but I am Not sensing anything big. A little trouble focusing today though.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 9th August 2014 at 19:54.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #2295
    Thanks

Japan had a 6 mag. Earthquake. Missed it. I guess it was the full moon after all.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #2296
    Thanks

Hello solar friends. apologies for the absence here, i moved and no longer have good reliable nor affordable internet. Quite disappointing. But did a bit of catching up on this thread and FF good work on that information. I thought interesting regarding the accute hearing in relation to the earthquakes.
    Not only do i get symptoms from solar activity but i have always had a very heightened sense of hearing, and smell. I wish my eyesight followed suit but that seems to be the opposite, and my eyesight can also be affected by the solar energies. Do any of you guys have the accute hearing?
    FF i am not too far from you. I am in southern illinois. So we are in neighboring states, however i sit VERY close the the new madrid fault. If it goes, im in trouble.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (10th August 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #2297
    Thanks

My hearing is awful but I do sense something shift my ears and I'm sensing a shift right now. I don't always feel pain and I have been pain free for days which tells me something. Clearly I have a sun connection. I am wondering if we are about to get a small c flare or minor m-class flare. I definitely am not 100% accurate as some of these people are but that doesn't mean there's not a learning curve. I want to say I feel something shift with the magnetics again.

The rolling waves that a lot of people sense actually seem to follow the fault lines but they spread in all directions. These rolling precursor waves disrupt the harmonics in the ground itself which is why Schumann resonance is so very close to me as being correct. But it is the disruption of the resonance no matter what it is at what latitude or where, its disrupted by this rolling wave going through and people somehow sense that which is why I say they're connected between the two groups. Just an opinion.

I am in very little pain at all for a while now but I feel something in my teeth now something like a C or very small M flare not a cme or the infamous filament eruption. not a pain but almost a feeling like the nerves are head or vibration in my teeth. Sometimes I confuse what I feel between the sun and the earthquakes, sometimes I get a feeling in my gut with both.

Well and then there are those other words like a really good guesser and psychic. There is a small sunspot turning our way I suspect It is it but they only give a 15% chance of an M Class flare. Or is it another earthquake over 6?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #2298
    Thanks

Maybe it's just general tiredness or the supermoon, but I've been having strange sensations during the past few days. I'm still feeling lightheaded and my depth perception is kind of out of alignment, the reality is somehow wobbling. No good sleep neither, maybe it's a quake precursor...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014), Ulyse30 (13th August 2014)

37. Link to Post #2299
    Thanks

The K index just shot up. In the yellow.
    Attached Images  

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (10th August 2014), Ulyse30 (13th August 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

39. Link to Post #2300
    Thanks

When the k index shoots up i get extremely emotional. It seems all my sh** comes the the surface. What exactly is the k index besides a bar on a chart that makes me cry?? I logged on just now because i had a sudden urge to cry. Sounds crazy i know, and of course something is active right now. I am assuming a cme or filament launch. Full moon doesnt help either.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (10th August 2014), Ulyse30 (13th August 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 168 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 125 165 168 LastLast