+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: 9/11 the anniversary

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: 9/11 the anniversary

I concur with toothpick loveandgratitude this one comprehensive, kickass 9/11 thread!! .. thanks
    I didn't realise that Charlie Sheen had put this out there in such a fashion, good on him! It sure makes me wonder if he wasn't being seriously messed with, (mind control nuggetry©) during his more recent, fairly nutty outbursts.... hmmm.
    I have also had an eerie feeling that they may whip up another false flag to take any momentum and publicity away from the litany of evidence that has been gathered by 9/11 truthers. In one of the public polls they ran, in the hollywood video, 82% of the public thought 9/11 was an inside job... wow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markoid For This Post:

loveandgratitude (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Eyes Wide Open..........what will you be doing on 9/11. I hope you will be out waking up the masses.

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

I do my bit. I correspond with Sibel Edmonds (google 9/11 sibel edmonds or check her blog: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/ ) and a few family members over the last few years. i also try and point out bad information which I have done a fair bit of in this forum. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...065#post272065
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 8th September 2011 at 10:48.

5. Link to Post #44
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

EYES WIDE OPEN.

I love Sibel Edmonds and have the greatest respect.

When it comes to 9/11. Really, in the end it does not matter HOW THEY DID IT.

What matters is what happened afterwards. The endless wars, millions of innocent victims dead, the stolen money, The patriot Act, Fema Camps, Loss of Ciivil Liberties, TSA Nazis, A government out of control under the color or law, tasering the elderly and young kids on skate boards, 60 years in jail for filming a cop...........on and on. WAKE ME UP THIS IS A BAD DREAM.

When a tank is pointing its gun at you and about to run you over, it's probably not a good idea to start arguing about what nuts and bolts it is made of. Do you get my point. This is a time for all to come together to defeat the enemies. Then when the enemy has been defeated you can aruge about nuts and bolts.

I hope that ON THIS ANNIVERSARY YOU ARE ON BOARD TO BRING THIS INFO TO THE PUBLIC. I WILL BE.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 9th September 2011 at 03:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

SKIBADABOMSKI (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

VERY VERY IMPORTANT - SPREAD FAR AND WIDE: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...899#post303899

8. Link to Post #46
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

9/11 Mythology - The Big Lie Of Our Time
    By Stephen Lendman 9-8-11

Winston Churchill rightly explained that "(a) lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Today, of course, it circulates everywhere instantly.

Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Germany's Reich Minister of Propaganda, once said:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

He added that "truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Corporate media manipulators love a big story they can hype, distort, and falsify to attract large audiences supportively for the worst imperial crimes.

In fact, the bigger the event, the worse the reporting, sacrificing truth for managed news and opinions everyone should understand and avoid.

Distinguished scholars like David Ray Griffin exposed the 9/11 lie in his exhaustive research and writings. In numerous books, articles, and lectures, he provided convincing evidence about an inside job, not an attack carried out by "crazed Arabs."

In an April 5, 2006 lecture titled, "9/11: The Myth and the Reality," he concluded saying:

"It would seem, for many reasons, that the official story of 9/11, which has served as a religious Myth in the intervening years (and still does), is a myth in the pejorative sense of a story that does not correspond to reality."

It was Griffin's polite way of calling it a Big Lie, the biggest of our time.

On September 11, 2008, his Global Research article headlined, "September 11, 2001: 21 Reasons to Question the Official Story about 9/11," including:

(1) Although the Big Lie holds Osama bin Laden accountable, the FBI admitted it "has no hard evidence connecting" him to the attack (NPHR 206-11).

(2) Although the 9/11 myth claims "devout Muslims (were) ready to die as martyrs to earn a heavenly reward, Mohamed Atta (their alleged leader) and the other alleged hijackers regularly drank heavily, went to strip clubs, and paid for sex (NPHR 153-55)."

(3) Claimed cell phone calls from above 30,000 feet to relatives were falsified as technology at the time made completely them impossible. Later, the FBI changed its story, saying only two were made "from United 93 after it descended to 5,000 feet (NPHR 111-17)."

(4) Then "US Solicitor General Tel Olson's claim that his wife, Barbara Olson, phoned him twice from AA 77," saying hijackers controlled the plane, "was also contradicted by this FBI report," saying one call she attempted was "unconnected" and lasted "0 seconds (NPRH 60-62)."

(5) The FBI lied, saying Atta's left behind luggage included "decisive evidence that al-Qaeda was responsible for the attacks....(NPHR 155-62)."

(6) Evidence of alleged Al Qaeda videos, "passports discovered at the crash sites, and a headband discovered at the crash site of United 93 (showed) clear signs of having been fabricated (NPHR 170-73)."

(7) Evidence shows hijackers WERE NOT on the planes. Moreover, if they broke "into cockpits, the pilots would have 'squawked' the universal highjack code," a simple two second act. However, none aboard the four flights did it (NPHR 175-79).

(8) Standard operating procedures to intercept "planes showing signs of an in-flight emergency within about 10 minutes" weren't followed. Instead, a "stand-down order prevented (them) from being carried out (NPHR 1-10, 81-84)."

(9) Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta said Dick Cheney, inside the White House bunker, "apparently confirmed a stand-down order at about 9:25AM," prior to an alleged plane striking the Pentagon. "Another man has reported hearing a member of LAX Security learn that a stand-down order (came) from the 'highest level' of the White House (NPHR 94-96)."

(10) The 9/11 Whitewash Commission ignored Mineta's report, deleted it from the official record, "and claimed that Cheney did not enter the (bunker) until almost 10:00...." They lied (NPHR 91-94).

In fact, Philip Zelikow, head of the 9/11 Commission, was a member of the Bush White House.

(11) The 9/11 Commission even contradicted what Cheney told Tim Russett on "Meet the Press" on September 16 (NPHR 93).

(12) Hani Hanjour, the so-called terrible pilot unable to fly a single-engine aircraft, "could not possibly have executed the amazing (AA 77) trajectory....to hit Wedge 1 of the Pentagon" that even experienced airline pilots would have had trouble negotiating, and never would have tried, fearing they'd crash and burn (NPHR 78-80).

(13) Wedge 1 was the most implausible spot to be struck. It was furthest from offices of Rumsfeld and Pentagon top brass, presumably the targeted high-value officials.

It was also "the only part of the Pentagon that had been reinforced." Its reconstruction wasn't finished, so few people were there. And it presented the most difficult flight path to execute (NPHR 76-78).

(14) Pentagon officials lied, saying they had no warning of an approaching aircraft. In fact, "a military E-4B - the Air Force's most advanced communications, command, and control airplane - was flying over the White House at the time." Astonishingly, the Pentagon "denied it belonged to them (NPHR 96-98)."

Moreover, the Pentagon is the most guarded structure in the world, complete with advanced radar and surface-to-air missiles, able to intercept and destroy any approaching threat.

(15) Without explanation, the Secret Service let George Bush remain at a Sarasota, FL school for 30 minutes after learning the second tower was struck, ignoring standard procedures to secure his safety as presumably high-value officials were targeted.

Only advance knowledge assured them of no danger at a time media reports circulated about America being under attack.

On 9/11's first anniversary, a new White House story emerged, falsely claiming Bush left the school immediately. "The lie was told in major newspapers and on MSNBC and ABC television (NHHR 129-31)."

(16) Their rigid steel columns made it impossible for the towers to crumble, let alone "at virtually free-fall speed - unless (they) had been sliced by means of explosives." In other words, claims about impacting planes and resulting fires being responsible are "scientifically impossible (NPHR 12-25)."

(17) Other features of the towers' destruction "can be explained only in terms of powerful explosives." They include "horizontal ejections of steel beams, the melting of steel, and the sulfidation and thinning of steel." Moreover, "fires could not have come within 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit of the temperature needed to melt steel (NPHR 30-36)."

(18) New York Fire Department "oral histories shortly after 9/11" provided testimonies of "having witnessed explosions in the Twin Towers. Others toppling WTC 7 as well as the towers were also reported by city officials, WTC employees, and journalists (NPHR 27-30, 45-48, 51)."

(19) On 9/11, Mayor Rudy Giuliani told" told ABC News anchor Peter Jennings that he was informed that the towers would collapse, despite no basis to think so. In fact, the so-called information came from his own Office of Emergency Management that either falsified it or had advance knowledge of the plot (NPH 40).

(20) "NIST, which produced the official reports on the Twin Towers and (recently) WTC 7, has been fully hijacked from the scientific to the political realm...." In fact, its "scientists" are "hired guns (NPHR 11, 238-51)."

(21) Growing numbers of "physicists, chemists, architects, engineers, pilots, former military officers, and former intelligence officers" reject the official 9/11 myth as a bald-faced lie (NPHR xi).

READ MORE -

http://www.rense.com/general94/truelies.htm
    Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 9th September 2011 at 06:53.

9. Link to Post #47
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

9/11: Open letter & challenge to ADL’s Abe Foxman

In your lengthy article Decade of Deceit: Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 10 Years Later, you label a number of named writers and commentators including me who say that Israel’s Mossad was or even might have been involved in the 9/11 terror attack as anti-Semitic, and you assert that they are demonizing “the Jews”. You also say: “Anticipating criticism, a number of these anti-Semitic conspiracists now try to immunize themselves against charges of anti-Semitism by making disclaimers up front about not being anti-Semitic. Their own works and record, however, blatantly contradict their innocuous self-characterizations.”

I have to assume that I am one of the “number” in the above quotation because when you introduce at the end of your piece a few sentences of what I have said on the subject of 9/11, you do so with these words: “After pre-emptively trying to dismiss charges of anti-Semitism, Hart asserts…”

I also have to assume that you have not read (surprise! surprise!) my epic book, Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, three volumes in its American edition (www.claritypress.com). Except those who are brainwashed by Zionist propaganda and deluded to the point of clinical madness, nobody could read this book and conclude that I was anti-Semitic. The first picture in it is of Golda Meir when she was prime minister, inscribed it in her own hand “To a good friend, Alan Hart.” Do you believe, Mr. Foxman, that old lady was so stupid that she couldn’t have seen through me if I was anti-Jew?

As I say in the book and on every public platform on which I speak, THE key to understanding is knowledge of the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Here is how I am going to summarise this difference in a speech in Germany on this September 11.

JUDAISM is the religion of Jews, not “the” Jews because not all Jews are religious. Like Christianity and Islam, Judaism has at its core a set of moral values and ethical principles.

ZIONISM is a sectarian, colonial-like nationalism which created a state for some Jews in the Arab heartland mainly by terrorism and ethnic cleansing, and by doing so demonstrated contempt for, and made a mockery of, Judaism’s moral values and ethical principles. In reality mainstream Judaism and Zionism are total opposites.

I’m also going to wonder aloud how many in my German audience are aware of two particular background facts. One is of that the return of Jews to the land of biblical Israel by the efforts of man – one possible but wholly inadequate definition of Zionism – was proscribed by Judaism. The other is that prior to the obscenity of the Nazi holocaust, the vast majority of Jews everywhere, and especially many eminent American Jews including the then owner of The New York Times, were totally opposed to Zionism’s Palestine project. Why? They believed it to be morally wrong. They feared it would lead to unending conflict with the Arabs and the wider Muslim world. But most of all they feared that if Zionism was allowed by the big powers to have its way, it would one day provoke violent anti-Semitism on a grand scale.

I am then going to give the two main reasons why knowledge of the difference between Judaism and Zionism is the key to understanding.

The first is that when you know the difference, you can understand why it is perfectly possible to be passionately anti-Zionist (anti Zionism’s colonial enterprise) without being in any way, shape or form anti-Semitic in the sense of loathing and even hating all Jews everywhere just because they are Jews.

The second is that when you know the difference between Judaism and Zionism, you can understand why it is wrong to blame all Jews everywhere for the crimes of the hard core Zionists in Israel.

Defenders of Israel right or wrong assert that Judaism and Zionism are one and the same in order to make the charge, as you do Mr. Foxman, that criticism of Israel is by definition a manifestation of anti-Semitism. That, I will tell my German audience, is Zionist propaganda nonsense for a blackmail purpose, the purpose being to silence criticism and prevent informed and honest debate about Israel’s policies and actions. And I will add this: “When you know the difference between Judaism and Zionism, you don’t have to be frightened about being falsely accused of anti-Semitism for speaking and writing the truth of history as it relates to the making and sustaining of the conflict in and over Palestine that became Israel. You can say to your Zionist accuser, ‘Go to hell!’”.

Mr. Foxman, I’m not going to tell you to go to hell. I have a constructive suggestion to make. If you truly believe that I am anti-Semitic, why don’t you say so explicitly in writing (on ADL’s web site will be fine) and then I can sue you. And that will give us the Mother and Father of a test case to determine what anti-Semitism is and is not. (For some of my in-depth thinking on this matter you may care to visit Opinion Maker. There you’ll find an article of mine with the headline Anti-Semitism – Zionist myth vs truth and reality.

While you are thinking about how to respond to my suggestion, you might like to consider two particular statements I make in my book and on most public platforms.

The first is this. I do not blame the Zionist lobby for acting in the way it does. It is only playing the game according to the rules. I blame a corrupt, pork-barrel system of American politics which puts what passes for democracy sale up to the highest bidders.

The second is this. The Jews, generally speaking are the intellectual elite of the Western civilization and the Palestinians are by far the intellectual elite of the Arab world. What these two peoples could do together in peace and partnership is the stuff that dreams are made of. They could change the region for the better and by doing so give new hope and inspiration to the whole world.

And I’ll add this. I have two driving motivations.

One is to contribute to the understanding needed if there is ever to be an acceptable amount of justice for the Palestinians. Without it the future is predictable – catastrophe for all, possibly in the shape of a Clash of Civilizations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic.

The other is to contribute to the understanding needed to stop Holocaust II, shorthand for another great turning against the Jews. My Gentile views on this aspect of the matter are in tune with the warning words of Yehoshafat Harkabi, Israel’s longest serving Director of Military Intelligence. In his book Israel’s Fateful Hour, published in 1986, he wrote this:

Israel is the criterion according to which all Jews will tend to be judged. Israel as a Jewish state is an example of the Jewish character, which finds free and concentrated expression within it. Anti-Semitism has deep and historical roots. Nevertheless, any flaw in Israeli conduct, which initially is cited as anti-Israelism, is likely to be transformed into empirical proof of the validity of anti-Semitism. It would be a tragic irony if the Jewish state, which was intended to solve the problem of anti-Semitism, was to become a factor in the rise of anti-Semitism. Israelis must be aware that the price of their misconduct is paid not only by them but also Jews throughout the world.

In the world today we are witnessing a rising tide of anti-Israelism provoked by Israel’s arrogance of power, its contempt for international law and its appalling self-righteousness. (In Harkabi’s view self-righteousness is the biggest threat to Israel’s existence). If Israel stays on its present course, the danger is, as Harkabi warned, that anti-Israelism will be transformed into anti-Semitism, leading to another great turning against Jews everywhere and quite possibly starting in America. In my view the real danger of that happening will be greatly reduced if those (mainly Westerners) among whom most of the Jews of the world live are made aware of the difference between Judaism and Zionism.

Also to be said is that the Jews of the world (those in North America and Europe especially) could and should act to best protect their own interests by distancing themselves from the Zionist state and its crimes. In the Prologue to Volume One of my book which is titled Waiting for the Apocalypse, I quote Dr. David Goldberg, a prominent liberal London rabbi, as saying the following in 2001: “It may be time for Judaism and Zionism to go their separate ways.” Today I would say to him, it’s not “may be” time, it is time.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,

Alan Hart

read more
    http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/09...ls-abe-foxman/
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 9th September 2011 at 05:41.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

markoid (9th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    9/11 Mythology - The Big Lie Of Our Time
    By Stephen Lendman 9-8-11
    9/11: Open letter & challenge to ADL’s Abe Foxman
    loveandgratitude -- I'm guessing that the last two long posts are not your words, but rather the words of Stephen Lendman and Alan Hart (I could have guessed wrong.)

If so, could you provide a link to where you obtained this material, and consider posting just an excerpt with your comments, rather than an entire quote?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

loveandgratitude (9th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #49
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 1 of 10

What "In Plane Site" accomplishes that no other video expose' on September 11th has to date, is it exposes the viewer to a barrage of news clips from a majority of the mainstream news outlets. The official story of that day was told on live TV by reporters, policemen, firefighters, and other on-the-scene eyewitnesses, however, that footage was shown only once on live television broadcasts in the first hours of the attacks and then... it was never repeated. The stories changed, information was enigmatically omitted, and what can only be described as officially prescribed propaganda took the place of indisputable reality.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kkp-PXf_qlk

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9EAmT...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=smcpr...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NSaMx...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xrYO0...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-9K4P...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5L6hm...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=GlRdR...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=20D6l...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MM5qZ...eature=related

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

dark skies (10th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Many of You that stay on the 'Outer Edge of Things' have probably already read this...but bringing it here for ALL to read.
    WE are IN the VERY Moments of Monumental Changes...the 'Powers That Were' are about to be DISMANTLED...for good.
    They will not energize/propagate ANY more fear...directly or indirectly....the Mass Consciousness will NOT allow it and/or another 9/11 travesty!!!

Probabilities/Possibilities in Clif's Words:

But now, post Fukashima, the 'nuclear card' is far less valuable. The way this stuff works in the matterium, the 'owners' of the entrenched powers only really get their ki/chi 'juice up' IF there is 'shock and awe' associated with the manifesting circumstances. If we all go,(yawn)"ok, so...linguini for lunch?" when they roll out their 'nuclear nightmare' scenario, well, then it is pretty much all over for the entrenched powers. It would be due to how fear works in our collective consensus reality. Due to having already been saturated with nuclear related, fear tinged imagery, the amount of new 'juice' would be minimal.

You see, they cannot afford even a single failure with their PMF program. If the any single PMF fails, not only will the entrenched powers be excoriated by their owners, but their 'audience', all us captive terrestrial humanity, will start to think that they, the entrenched powers, are ass-clowns. They cannot have that. They must have fear. They can never have ridicule. Thus, their current conundrum relative to the up coming PMF.

Just which scenario to use? Remember that what ever PMF they use, it HAS to cover the theft of at least half of terrestrial humanity's financial resources as the global monetary system collapses.

The progression HAD called for the 'false flag nuk-lar' event to next cause global panic. But, well, we have all just been saturated, both linguistically and radioactively, with our fair share of nuclear words, so what to do?

What's up next? Mega-earthquake doom as New Madrid rips north america in two? Comet impact doom? Space Alien invasion? So many choices, so little time.

This is the key...so little time. The next PMF is needed damn quick and the entrenched powers know this. So do we here at hph. The collective psyche of omnihumanity alert us to the coming of Yet Another Planetary Mind **** as the linguistics are sampled for this next (September) report. The details leaking out will not be presented here as the entrenched powers would just change the flow at the last minute to avoid the forecast. As we have discovered over the years (decades) here at HPH...best to just let universe unfold as it wishes.

So it is enough to know that it is coming. And soon (like really soon). The YAPMF will make its appearance as the entrenched powers will have it, but when it does come there will be a number of aware observers nodding....'saw it coming', they will say. And 'is that the best they can do?' will soon follow. This is the forecast outcome. It has rippled back from the previously manifest pending past that is our future. This YAPMF will fail. Not that this will make the 'owners' of omnihumanity any less dangerous, but it will reduce their power to **** with humans here on terra. The willful sheeple are excluded from the humans reference here. At least this current generation of 'religiously devout' will 'accept' the upcoming YAPMF. However as the 'religiously devout' category is restricted to only those genetically capable of living continually in denial of manifesting circumstances, the percentage of terrestrial humans who 'swallow the blue pill' will be small.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/PMF.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

loveandgratitude (11th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

9/11 Classroom MEGA RITUAL
    This video highlights the 9/11 classroom scene and shows the timing and control utilized in this part of the ritual.
    RITUAL SACRIFICE
    Subliminal techniques
    THE ONE EYE of HORUS ending with the ONE EYE OF HORUS
    It is a RIGHT eye NOT a left eye - this means it links to the LEFT Brain not to the RIGHT Brain!
    This means the 911 DRILL that started at 08.30 & the 911 "EVENT" was done with LOGIC & ANALYSIS & with clear PLANNING!
    As opposed to using Spiritual energy, it used MATERIAL energy - linked to the highest levels of FREEMASONRY - where members of Senior FREEMASONRY are known as the "ILLUMINATI" - the Cult or Religion of LUCIFER = the DEVIL! [Read: Morals & Dogma by Albert PIKE (33rd - SGIG), p. 321]

It is known that GW BUSH ("3:22")(as in Genesis 3:22)("43") was a member of Skull & Bones & a FREEMASON [as was his father as Marvin BUSH - SECURACOM - in charge of 911 Airport Security & 911 WTC Building Security!] In addition to being a member of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS of New York - controlled by David ROCKEFELLER of 146 East 65 Street, New York, NY 10021!

Dick CHENEY was/is a Freemason in addition to being a member of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS of New York - controlled by David ROCKEFELLER of 146 East 65 Street, New York, NY 10021! Indeed he was Director for many years when ROCKEFELLER was Chairman but he managed to successfully DECEIVE his electorate of WYOMING - thinking it was funny that he was able to HOODWINK ALL the electorate of WYOMING!

DEVIOUSLY CLEVER!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TVB0X...eature=related
    Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must. AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Children bending down in their chairs, as if bowing. Augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pet goat. Too much. Too much. Who chose the lesson for the day, that's the question.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

19. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

10yrs ago America attacked itself....

Innocents died..
    • Americans 2,740
    • Foreigners 236
    • Total 2,976

not to mention current medical conditions of the first responders

... some turbin wearing cave dweller got blamed for it...

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,505 times in 829 posts

loveandgratitude, Thanks for your vid selection. All due respect to all who died or suffered. I was curious why you mentioned "....Dr Jenkins was using 'ambush' techniques and that Dr Wood was simply caught 'off-guard' during this interview..." Actually, who ever planned and produced the video presented a diversion from science and engineering. You also wrote: "Dr. Greg Jenkins, a physicist, poses fundamental questions to Dr. Wood regarding her research." My view is as follows:

Actually, near to the end of vid, Dr Jenkins used the term 'collapse' in way which ignores the mass contained in airborn dust. Dr Wood insisted on full accounting of all mass, to account for the absence of equivalent rubble on the ground. This is actually a required element in forensic investigations. Dr wood proves herself the truer observer here, in that she dares to examine the full spectrum of evidence, (scientific and engineering observations). Dr Jenkins seemed to evade the full spectrum of observations or evidence.

22. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

~BUMPING FOR THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY~
    And because Loveandgratitude did a nice job here.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

loveandgratitude (12th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

9/11 Classroom MEGA RITUAL
    This video highlights the 9/11 classroom scene and shows the timing and control utilized in this part of the ritual.
    RITUAL SACRIFICE
    Subliminal techniques
    THE ONE EYE of HORUS ending with the ONE EYE OF HORUS
    It is a RIGHT eye NOT a left eye - this means it links to the LEFT Brain not to the RIGHT Brain!
    This means the 911 DRILL that started at 08.30 & the 911 "EVENT" was done with LOGIC & ANALYSIS & with clear PLANNING!
    As opposed to using Spiritual energy, it used MATERIAL energy - linked to the highest levels of FREEMASONRY - where members of Senior FREEMASONRY are known as the "ILLUMINATI" - the Cult or Religion of LUCIFER = the DEVIL! [Read: Morals & Dogma by Albert PIKE (33rd - SGIG), p. 321]

It is known that GW BUSH ("3:22")(as in Genesis 3:22)("43") was a member of Skull & Bones & a FREEMASON [as was his father as Marvin BUSH - SECURACOM - in charge of 911 Airport Security & 911 WTC Building Security!] In addition to being a member of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS of New York - controlled by David ROCKEFELLER of 146 East 65 Street, New York, NY 10021!

Dick CHENEY was/is a Freemason in addition to being a member of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS of New York - controlled by David ROCKEFELLER of 146 East 65 Street, New York, NY 10021! Indeed he was Director for many years when ROCKEFELLER was Chairman but he managed to successfully DECEIVE his electorate of WYOMING - thinking it was funny that he was able to HOODWINK ALL the electorate of WYOMING!

DEVIOUSLY CLEVER!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TVB0X...eature=related
    I don't know how I missed this one, but this is a really amazing catch! Apparently "KITE" is a term used by intelligence agencies for assets whose "string can be cut," leaving no connection to the intelligence agency per a writer over at ATS.

KITE

STEEL

PLANE

MUST

HIT

Oh yes, it's just another coincidence they said this, and it's just a coincidence the BBC was reporting about Bldg 7 collapsing 20 minutes before it collapsed, and it's just a coincidence with all those cameras around the Pentagon that all we got to see of that huge plane hitting is was some fuzzy images of something blowing up.

WAKE UP

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Last edited by 161803398; 21st December 2011 at 06:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3