+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scientists Warn Gulf Of Mexico Sea Floor Fractured “Beyond Repair”

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,710 times in 455 posts

Default Scientists Warn Gulf Of Mexico Sea Floor Fractured “Beyond Repair”

A dire report circulating in the Kremlin today that was prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Anatoly Sagalevich of Russia's Shirshov Institute of Oceanology warns that the Gulf of Mexico sea floor has been fractured “beyond all repair” and our World should begin preparing for an ecological disaster “beyond comprehension” unless “extraordinary measures” are undertaken to stop the massive flow of oil into our Planet’s eleventh largest body of water.

Most important to note about Sagalevich’s warning is that he and his fellow scientists from the Russian Academy of Sciences are the only human beings to have actually been to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak site after their being called to the disaster scene by British oil giant BP shortly after the April 22nd sinking of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform.

Story continues here: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1379.htm
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Scientists Warn Gulf Of Mexico Sea Floor Fractured “Beyond Repair”

I definitely said **** out loud.

If I was personally to die; I'm not sure if I would want it to be instant or slow where you know its coming. This feels like we are in the latter situation. The cancer we have plagued on this earth has turned terminal and begun to bleed. Life won't die, but it will definitely lose an arm and a leg.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,818 times in 2,970 posts

Sorcha Faal? Hmmmm.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Sorcha Faal? Hmmmm.
    Even before I reached your post or opened the reference link ... I knew it had to be SF.
    The only remaining interesting thing is .... why does SF keep using this name ? It is becoming so obvious ...

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 270,050 times in 19,937 posts

Please keep this kind of nonsense off the Avalon forum! (Thanks... )

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 428 posts

Sucha Fool's at it again?

The last thing needed is more DOOM.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 times in 813 posts

Hi guys,

I haven’t heard of this guy before but I can clearly see that he’s an un-popular individual on these boards….for what reasons…I don’t know.

I’m only responding to this thread because I had a conversation with someone the other day about the conditions of the sea floor. If the pressure, and vibrations caused by the pressure is indeed weakening the seabed it might be possible that continual drilling of additional wells will further compromise the integrity of the sea floor. I would like to think that these guys in the Gulf know what they are doing…but as I look back thru history, many of Man’s leaps and bonds were either launched off the backs of the innocents and the uninformed, or through trail and error.

The fact that there’s a media back is a clear indication that something inhumane or ill advised is being done, something is a myst. There are too many stories coming out about the happenings in the Gulf area, which (imo) is causing more anxiety than relief. I don’t trust any one or corporation that puts money ahead of humanity. So for me, any bit of information from whatever source is helpful (we can discern with our spidy senses). I’m not looking for a bad or good ending to this, just the truth, so we all can move forward accordingly. There’s very little we can do if we don’t know what we’re dealing with. Speculating, debating and trusting that BP or any Elitist group will do the right thing for us is dangerous, the results has always come back to haunt us. The more we know, the more cohesive our thoughts will be to finding a well rounded solution. As J.I. Joe love to say, “Knowing is half the battle”.

Freedom isn’t free; anything considered to be worthy requires a devoted commitment and sacrifices. But we always seem to give the job to someone else (who isn’t really willing to do the job)….this is why we can never get anything done….the right way.

there i go rambling again I'll leave now

Peace

+ Reply to Thread