+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 500,000 Plastic Coffins In The Middle Of Georgia

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default 500,000 Plastic Coffins In The Middle Of Georgia

Yep, these are cheap plastic coffins. Hundreds of thousands of them. Dont believe it?

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I dont want to alarm anyone, but usually you dont buy 500,000 plastic coffins “just in case something happens,” you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldnt they

Last edited by The One; 7th September 2011 at 20:47.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: 500,000 Plastic Coffins In The Middle Of Georgia

These are NOT coffins!

These are super-size, community salad bowls. These will be used in the very near future for the Abundant Earth Celebration and will be used for giant community celebration gatherings. These will be filled with a salad mix of 121 varieties of organic lettuce and spinach.

Make your own timeline - I'm going for the one that includes the Abundant Earth Celebration! :~)

Dennis

3. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

<8> (7th September 2011), Alan (7th September 2011), And So It Is (7th September 2011), bonnyhut (8th September 2011), Calz (8th September 2011), Charlie Pecos (8th September 2011), Davidallany (8th September 2011), Dawn (7th September 2011), ElvenMyst (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Holly Lindin (8th September 2011), jackovesk (9th September 2011), Jay (7th September 2011), JoshuaM (7th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), Lisab (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), loveandgratitude (8th September 2011), markoid (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (7th September 2011), MMA_Fan (7th September 2011), NancyV (7th September 2011), onawah (7th September 2011), pilotsimone (7th September 2011), Ruby L. (7th September 2011), seko (8th September 2011), selinam (7th September 2011), Sesan (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (7th September 2011), Sierra (7th September 2011), Sugarific (8th September 2011), Sunlite (9th September 2011), sygh (7th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2011), Wind (23rd January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

SO many thanks for that wonderful shift in perspective, Dennis!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Calz (8th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Holly Lindin (8th September 2011), jackovesk (9th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), Lisab (9th September 2011), Sierra (7th September 2011), Wind (23rd January 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Thanks Dennis... I love it!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), Sierra (7th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Why not use body-bags instead? Unless there was some backhanders from the people selling them to FEMA in the first place.
    Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello to, The One... and your side kick, Dennis!!

I can see how this could be enough to make you un-easy, Yet you haven't explained to us what research you've done before making the assumption the are "government issue" and could have no other purpose other than as coffins. So If you don't mind I have to ask a few questions after watching the 10 minute video.

My mind goes to these thoughts.

Is this a small established country town area? If so don't most of the locals know who owns the land around them and what kind of business they are running from it?

What makes you think it is government property? What other businesses are run in the ares? What type of agriculture goes on around there and how do they ship there goods? Or what type of industrial business goes on that they might have products to ship?

How long have the crates been there? Is it possible they are manufacturing the crates there? Have you done an on-line search for shipping crates, using the dimentions and material content as a guide to see if you can find a source that makes them, and what they advertise they are marketing them for?

I love to do research, and know you can find out who sells-or makes just about anything. Maybe you could put your mind to ease if you did a search. Good Luck, I hope you will find a logical answer to your fears.

And for you Dennis-Let us all know when they are planning to have that big-old Salad Party. We all know if it sits too long the stuff on the bottom won't worth eaten' All of Project Avalon will have to show up for that party-we sure wouldn't want to waste all those good greens!!

Bless ing to you both,
    And. So It Is!!! (Kimmie)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to And So It Is For This Post:

bonnyhut (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

No need to get all paranoid and delusional just yet, this is an old story, and one that has been explained many times since the conspiracy freaks have been screaming about it.

They are not coffins, they are burial vaults, or casket liners, which are designed to go into the ground and protect the caskets that sit inside of them.
    There is nothing abnormal or nefarious about having a large quantity of a product stored; it's called a storage facility, and most manufacturers have them. A lot of people die each year, and the business that produces these liners should stay in business for quite a while.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Marsila (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    These are NOT coffins!

These are super-size, community salad bowls. These will be used in the very near future for the Abundant Earth Celebration and will be used for giant community celebration gatherings. These will be filled with a salad mix of 121 varieties of organic lettuce and spinach.

Make your own timeline - I'm going for the one that includes the Abundant Earth Celebration! :~)

Dennis
    I hope its buffet style cuz I love salad
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Davidallany (8th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Holly Lindin (8th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote I hope you will find a logical answer to your fears.
    Hi there i have no fears in relation to the above youtube video,just an observation what i think they look like.They could be anything xxxx

Quote No need to get all paranoid and delusional just yet, this is an old story, and one that has been explained many times since the conspiracy freaks have been screaming about it.

They are not coffins, they are burial vaults, or casket liners, which are designed to go into the ground and protect the caskets that sit inside of them.
    There is nothing abnormal or nefarious about having a large quantity of a product stored; it's called a storage facility, and most manufacturers have them. A lot of people die each year, and the business that produces these liners should stay in business for quite a while.
    Thanks for clearing that up my friend Solphilos

And So It Is the reaserch as already been done for me
    Last edited by The One; 7th September 2011 at 21:53.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The Georgia-based company that manufactures these vaults is called Vantage Products; you can visit their website here and even look at the vaults: http://www.vantageproducts.com/aboutus.html
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Sesan (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Hi the one.....Da Ja Vous...... I posted this yesterday on the Obama in Denver thread....Its a vid made in 2005 with commentary, explaining that the 'casket liners' were owned by the CDC, and they were part of a scheme to put temporary morgues all over the USA in case of emergency so they have been around for a while...

Scary Stuff .........On the other thread I speculated about John Tittor Time traveler,that in his time line the US was in the middle of a civil war, and he came back for a old original computor etc...Bill/kerry when camelot first started said the time line had been changed with looking glass technology to aviod this, so your guess is as good as mine to the next Scare threat, theres plenty to choose from...
    Ellinen , 2012 , pole shift , alian false flag, virus , famine, CIA terrorism, The Bogey man,war ,social upheaval .....
    I don't think any of this will happen but it will keep us in fear!!!!! the odd thing is like the Georgia guide stones , Denver airport and its mural is very wierd!!!!!

Cheers ..Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th September 2011 at 23:31.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Davidallany (8th September 2011), Lisab (9th September 2011), meeradas (7th September 2011), Ruby L. (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Thanks for clearing that up my friend
    Your most welcome. I first of this 'conspiracy' a few years ago, when a dear friend of mine showed me a related video on these vaults, and he was quite frankly upset and in great fear about it. He was always the paranoid type, and for the sake of his mental health I drove him to the Madison county location where this was filmed to see if we could clear things up (I live about 45 minutes away).
    We were able to speak a property manager and he happily discussed the situation, and explained that the company that produces the vaults was currently leasing that particular portion of farmland from a local farmer to store some of their product. From what I recall, quite a few people plan ahead for their burial arrangements and these were the ones that sit in wait until they are needed by customers.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 7th September 2011 at 22:04.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Lisab (9th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), The One (7th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the length of the casket liners is what puzzles me it could hold a person that was nine feet tall. hmmm???????
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

The One (8th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the length of the casket liners is what puzzles me it could hold a person that was nine feet tall. hmmm???????
    On Abundant Earth Celebration Day, each community will take a huge chunk of crystal clear ice (made from pure, artesian spring water), and carve it into an astounding piece of ice sculpture art that will be the centerpiece within the giant salad bowl.

No one will go hungry. Every man, woman and child in each community will eat until satisfied, and take a huge bag of fresh greens with them as they go.

But, before they go, everyone will have the chance to enjoy, as a participant or as an observer, as they wish, in song and dance. No one will want to leave before the Community Connection Observance, where everyone is invited to join hands, forming a connection and a bond, and everyone sends out their love and compassion to everyone else.

Dennis

p.s. I'm not lampooning The One or anyone else bringing up serious issues, but just felt compelled to make a declaration of freedom from the fear mongering that is inherent in so many websites and videos that are blending "shock and awe" in with enlightenment and awakening. I admit to having been sucked towards that emotional black hole, but I am determined to sail away from the event horizon with joy in my heart and a big grin on my face. What we face, we face. Facing it with a backpack full of fear is burdensome, so I'm taking wings instead.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Davidallany (8th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), Ruby L. (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Ilie Pandia

Dear Dennis,

Let me join hands and hearts with you in that beautiful timeline of yours

These are serious issues indeed, but we should also make good use of our power to choose our reality!

Now let's eat!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Davidallany (8th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), Ruby L. (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Pass me the gravy.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

The illuminati need somewhere to bury their oversized ego's when the masses find out what they have really been up to. They are gonna want to crawl into a coffin and hide rather than face the people when they realise what has been done to them - how they have been lied to. That day is coming very, very soon. They will also need extra space to keep their salad in there with a little bit of gravy.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Move over.. I want on to Dennis's band wago... erm, timeline!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

bonnyhut (8th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

There is a common problem of the internet and information ,in that articles,stories evidence which may or may not have been discussed debunked or dissected is often threw up on forums as new exciting exposures,when in fact they are old and been researched countless times.

This is just the nature of the forum beast,and is not the fault of the poster/finder.
    Instead of figuring out where the progress has ended in order to use it as a starting point for further investigation we have a scattering of information true and false which just adds to the divide and conquer.

I have really blunt discussions with a trusted friend in which we have agreed to stop each other when we go around in circles or are distracted in some way .
    we attempt to find out where we are on the path and allow for flexibility but strive to move 'forward',and we get really good results.
    sometimes in order to move forward we have gone back over our steps, but in our experience forward motion gets the best results.
    the minute either of us starts with,'they did this or have you seen this video or read this article'.... we remind each other to focus...
    and we dont fall out when the reminder is given....we focus.

The above story has been on the net and discussed far too many times with far too many theories attached,
    we know the things are there whatever they are,we dont know why,but we know they are there.
    keep an eye on them but lets move on up to the front line.....and focus!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

astrid (8th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Dennis Leahy. Ignorance (or is it imagination) is indeed bliss. Wishing you well with your imagination...its a beautiful thing. Do you feel physical pain or can you imagine it away as well...very advanced stuff if you can. Can you teach others how to do this and perhaps explain how you yourself came upon such abilities - to not feel physical pain. I am genuinely interested as I suffer physical pain in this dimension without seemingly to have done anything disharmonic/wrong?
    Last edited by realitycorrodes; 8th September 2011 at 22:22. Reason: spelling

37. The Following User Says Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

The One (8th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast