+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The mists of Avalon...? (The case of Edward Alexander)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The mists of Avalon...? (The case of Edward Alexander)

I see Edward Alexander is banned here.

That is a shock for me.

Avalon who are you? Are you really open and searching for thruth?
    Why use the ultimate power to remove someone?

Do not treat me or other members as children please.
    Let me and us discern false from truth ourselves.

He did not in any way ask for money on this forum. And if this forum wants to unsubscribe people because they make money in any way on their sites, it will be silent here. It feels very untruthfull that this was the reason to dismiss him.

I want to hear what he says and what he has to offer and decide myself what to take from it or not.
    Don't you see, you do exactly the same as our "mainstream society", block and ridicule who do not want to vibrate with the system?

And do not remove my post. As I want it open for anyone to read and decide for themselve. Do not become a system, be cautious. Stand sincere for truth, and not for the system of the guidelines of this forum, but for it's spirit.

And do not be offended I dare to discuss this openly. Truth is open. I experienced the same in my country on two so called "truth" and "spiritual" fora. Write what you want about me, but do not block me, for you will tell so clearly this way, who is speaking.

Love, truth and discernment to us all

Here what Edward Alexander posted on his forum: http://conspiraciesforums.com/

"I have been a member of Project Avalon for many years now, and I know the two people who started and own it, Bill & Kerry from Project Camelot.

Today I was suddenly banned, after a thread of mine got very popular and had close to 20 000 views, one of the most popular of all threads there.

The "reason" the Administrator gave for banning me and closing my thread was:

Quote:
    Hello Edward Alexander,

Your Project Avalon account has been closed permanently.

You have grossly breached the guidelines of this forum:

"Members who insist on promoting/showcasing themselves,
    their own websites, philosophies, products, services or
    other unrelated teachings will be unsubscribed"

If you truly are who you say you are, you need to have
    a "clean" site (as you say) where information is truly
    free and you don't make a commission out of referrals.
    Especially if you make enough money already!

I wish you all the best,

- Ilie on behalf of Project Avalon Team

My response was:

Quote:
    You are coming with such claims, yet you come from a site itself that
    have made lots of money on the visitors, at one point even REQUIRING
    a donation to even be able to participate.

Virtually all sites these days have some advertisement from them. With
    your logic you have to close down all threads and remove links where
    anyone else have posted to sites they happen to own which has some
    form of adsense or similar.

My website is a source for information, and has no purpose of making
    money. I have been on Avalon from its beginning and never used it for
    anything money related. I've shared all types of information, from
    many sources, and the reason my own website has been a source of
    information is simply because of how much material i've already got
    there through the years.

You reason for banning me is ludicrous and I assume that means a large
    amount of the other members must be qualifying for the same since many
    own some websites that they make money through either by selling own
    products / services - something you , Project Avalon, do yourself

Will forward the emails and reason you have provided for doing so to
    Bill and request a reactivation of my account..

-Edward Alexander

As a note, never did I advertise ANY form of "Service" or "Product", nor do I even sell any such things in the first place. It is highly suspicious that my thread which as filled with information got banned from such ludicrous claims of things that are found NOWHERE in that thread.

For the thread itself it was one about my background in the Occult & Secret orders, still possible to see here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ecret-Bloodlin...

A similar thing happened in AboveTopSecret some time ago, banned for no reason, no reason ever given when asked, and no apparent obvious reason either. This too was one of the most popular threads there, with tremendous amounts of information I put out. It turned out with investigation that the owners of ATS are affiliated with suspect activites and governments and serves as shills to disinform and deceive people and make them confused. Truth on subjects that touches sensitives areas gets removed.

You can read the individual report on the AboveTopSecret ban incident here:
    http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2010/06...onspiring.html

The only logical conclusion is that the same is the case with Project Avalon as they banned me in the precise same manner, in a thread filled with information and insights, and no "suspects" activities or anything related to what the person who banned me claimed to be the reason.

Again we experience how "frontiers of Truth" do the opposite and force down those who speak the truth. They decide what is the Truth, and direct it through their dictatorship based on disinformation, deceit and confusion of peoples belief and knowledge.

-Edward Alexander"

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Floor For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 72MAV27 (8th September 2011), Alan (8th September 2011), aranuk (8th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), Coaxial (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), enfoldedblue (8th September 2011), John Parslow (8th September 2011), jsb_swampfox (8th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (10th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), Morgaine (8th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th September 2011), Normalguy31 (8th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), Reinhard (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), Rog (8th September 2011), Russ1959 (11th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), sumkat (8th September 2011), thunder24 (8th September 2011), ViralSpiral (11th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,118 times in 744 posts

Default Re: The mists of Avalon...?

So, someone got membership to this forum and started advertising their own website, which, funnily enough, is purely a forum with nothing else on it, and in the post is encouragment that people go over and sign up and start posting.

Fair enough. Congratulations on having/making you're own website.

I have a strong feeling that there would be no banhammer or unwelcomness from the mods if the site actualy had content on it - rather than it seeming to being a mini version of the PA forums , that is made to address/talk about the exact same issues, but with different moderation.

You honestly expect to be able to walk into a "K mart" advertising your'e brand new store "Big W" without repercussions or at the least being removed from the store?

Honestly, the site is 100% new. If it actualy had content on it there would probably be no problem. PA, ican imagine, may have a short tolerance to people setting up sites that are allmost exact clones of these forums and encouraging people to migrate and hinting at better/fairer moderation. The grass is allways greener on the other side. Just look at Mists of Avalon.

It came to be thru similar circumstances. A Member had an issue with what a moderator did. Said member went on a crusade, setup a new forum, contacted every man and his dog they could from this forum and told them to come over because they had "fair moderators" "grass is greener" and all that jazz.

But i'll ask again - Do you realy think its ok for you to walk into a "K Mart" with big signs saying Hey check out my site "Big W" its like Kmart but with.............. without being asked to leave?

Similar to walking up behind a horse and firing a cap gun and sitting there being 100% bewilderd/confuzed as to why the horse sent you flying with a buck into the wall.
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 8th September 2011 at 09:10.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), seko (8th September 2011), Unified Serenity (10th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member StateOfTheHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: The mists of Avalon...?

Mild pre-disclaimer, as a sign of respect and appreciation for hospitality: I realise the moderators have a difficult job and kindly volunteer their service, so I don't wish to join in any unnecessary public bashing of PA (which I feel has been occurring a little too often as of late - perhaps justifiably so, I don't know), the house which, as we've been told, we're guests in.

I'm sure none of us yet feel like just another brick in the wall - but rather unique and worthy elements of an impressive and diverse structure - so I don't intend to promote any sort of self-destructive demolition, but...

- - -

I think these are valid questions Floor is asking and I think this action sets an important precident. If we're to consider ourselves as a supportive community and our neighbours begin to disappear for unjust reasons then we should seek explanation from our council.

While I didn't agree with everything Edward Alexander (EA) posted, I found his contributions to be of above-average quality and often provided food for thought. I thought his real-life position was also unique and valuable to this forum.

I, too, was surprised by EA's banning... I would like to think that the mods know something we don't, or otherwise had better sight of what was going on with EA's activity... And did he receive warnings?

To the mods: It's understood that your decisions regarding membership on this forum aren't made pending public approval but, honouring transparency, could you outline what exactly EA did to deserve banning on the grounds of:

Quote "...promoting/showcasing themselves,
    their own websites, philosophies, products, services or
    other unrelated teachings..."
    This forum is full of opinion and the sharing of knowledge - the quality of which makes it great. However...

1. What distinguishes an individual "promoting/showcasing" from simply expressing their thoughts/feelings or sharing knowledge they've gained?

2. How do you define an "unrelated teaching"? Is it merely by moderator discretion?

3. If you're going to ban people based on their expression of membership to real life organisations, subscription to a specific teaching or on their sharing of a personal website, how are any of us to feel safe in full disclosure of our personality?

- - -

I don't wish to sound accusatory, but this feels a little bit like:

First they came for the communists...
    "The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm; he killed 60 fish."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to StateOfTheHeart For This Post:

christian (8th September 2011), enfoldedblue (8th September 2011), Floor (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), mountain_jim (8th September 2011), Omni (8th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), phillipbbg (8th September 2011), Reinhard (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), Rog (8th September 2011), spiritguide (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hello

My post may seem off-topic but I think it is not.

Is it possible to add some kind of tag to indicate what kind of feeling reader has after reading messages in any given thread? I know there is "rate this thread" tool but there is no filter for sifting out low rated ones... And it "rate this thread" tool is not easilly seen or "advertised" in any way... I think it should also be a transparent mechanizm so everybody could check what rating everybody has given to the thread.

Ex. I read some thread that makes me sad. So I mark it as dark. I read another one thet makes me feel much better and I mark it as light. Then I am able to filter out all sad posts. Dark/Light is just my proposition. I can easily see room for shades of grey or rainbow collors Or $$$ signs...

Do not take me wrong:
    1) I do not want anybody banned for posting sad posts. I think everybody should express himself freely... but we mutualy should respect each other feelings and free will...

2) I do not want to "ignore" sadness so I can live in bliss. I just do not want to give my energy to source of this sadness. Remember. Every time you focus on sadness, especially if you get angry at source of it you feed that source and it grows bigger making more sadness. If you focus on saddnes not of sheer curiosity but with intention to send love to the source of it that source will diminish with time. I hope you comprehend my point...

I would like to see some balance gauge indicating how many there is light vs dark posts but I would like to read only brigth ones and send my love to all those dark...
    I would probably had little to read after applying my light filter So be it

Everybody have free will. Everybody can choose what they are attracted to. There should also be some rules of the game that gives equal chances to all.

The only reason for banning should be if someone notoriously marked dark threads as light or light as dark...

Thank you for taking your time to read my post...

[edit]
    I have almost forgotten to add that we tend to divide ourselves so TPTB can eassily conquer us. We should unite and love instead. Together we are strong. Dividing makes us weak...

How about subforum tittled "Banned" with explanation of reason for banning and a chance for "convicts last words"?
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 8th September 2011 at 09:22. Reason: I have almost forgotten to add my last sentence :)
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

dima (8th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), Rog (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member StateOfTheHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The mists of Avalon...?

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Light/Dark rating idea
    I think that's a brilliant idea(!), and while not a bad place (in contrast) to voice the suggestion, it is off-topic in this thread and I reckon you should start a new thread about it in Forum Technical Q&A. I know what you mean by it not being off-topic, but perhaps just use this thread as a reference for the suggestion elsewhere?
    "The guy went axe-happy on a trout farm; he killed 60 fish."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StateOfTheHeart For This Post:

robert (8th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

We all have our own filters. The thanks button indicates the value of the post, and not many press the thanks button.

Your idea would indicate how many see through the same or similar filters, as I see it.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), greybeard (8th September 2011), HORIZONS (8th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), mahalall (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), Muzz (9th September 2011), pickle (8th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), spiritguide (8th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Here is my reply to EA and it will be the last as I have bee quite clear here.

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander
    You are coming with such claims, yet you come from a site itself that
    have made lots of money on the visitors, at one point even REQUIRING
    a donation to even be able to participate.
    How Bill Ryan chooses to mange this site is really his business. And in recent times I know he has made a pledge that this forum will be free from ads.

Virtually all sites these days have some advertisement from them.
    This is again not true. Project Avalon being one of them, and a few others featured here.

With your logic you have to close down all threads and remove links where
    anyone else have posted to sites they happen to own which has some
    form of adsense or similar.
    That is correct! This is the policy of this site and forum and we actively enforce it. This is not the first account that has been closed for this reason and will not be the last.

You reason for banning me is ludicrous and I assume that means a large
    amount of the other members must be qualifying for the same since many
    own some websites that they make money through either by selling own
    products / services - something you , Project Avalon, do yourself
    I am not aware, at this time, of any other member that is promoting their website (with ad sense or other ad or referrals on it) via Project Avalon. When we do find such case we deal with them on a case by case basis. Your claim, on the Project Avalon forum, that you do not make money from your site is ludicrous and a lie.

Will forward the emails and reason you have provided for doing so to
    Bill and request a reactivation of my account..
    Of course you can do that, but you should know that Bill Ryan has been included in all the communications we've had with you.

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    I don't make any money from anyone visiting my website.
    This is an obvious lie for anyone who knows what Ad Sense is, what Amazon referrals are and how are they used: to make money from people visiting your web site.

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    Also, I've been here since the very start of Camelot, close to 10 years, and I've known Billy & Kerry for all those years and had many great times with them, and also provided them with some inside information they've published earlier. I'm what I am, no lies or deceit, and I speak the way I chose to speak.
    This is another "untruth". Project Camelot was only formed some five years ago, in April 2006. Not really close to 10! More close to 5.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 8th September 2011 at 09:53.

14. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Amity (8th September 2011), Anchor (8th September 2011), aranuk (8th September 2011), Argos (8th September 2011), Carmody (8th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), enfoldedblue (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Herbert (8th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), mahalall (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (10th September 2011), Morgaine (8th September 2011), Muzz (9th September 2011), Omni (8th September 2011), pickle (8th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), Reinhard (10th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (8th September 2011), selinam (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), sunflower (8th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2011), toothpick (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011), Unified Serenity (10th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

StateOfTheHeart, I have done as you suggested Thank you
    Ktlight, how can I filter out threads according to thank/logged in views ratio? Without my proposed filter I am litterary forced to read all posts to determine their "feeling color". If author of the message could do it herself it would be easier for readers to choose the content they want to read. Am I clear on this? I'll post this idea to the new thread in Forum technical Q&A
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Marsila (8th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Taken from Pleiadian Talk:

Quote Again we experience how "frontiers of Truth" do the opposite and force down those who speak the truth. They decide what is the Truth, and direct it through their dictatorship based on disinformation, deceit and confusion of peoples belief and knowledge.
    The above paragraph, talking of 'frontiers of truth'... from a secret society? Are you taking the Mick?

Before you released your truth, it was kept from 'the public', you decide when to release your truth when you think it's time for us poor mortals. I find your generosity underwhelming, much like most goverments and institutions that release information when it suits their agenda. And a tip for you Edward, if you really want to make a go of your 'Secret-But-It's-Not-Really-Because-We'll-Tell-You-When-We-Think-You-Should-Know-Society', you might want to brush up on the definition for 'Condescending'.

As for the reason for the ban..... maybe the mods got this wrong, maybe they didn't, but please don't come here bleating about how unfair it is for you - you've benefitted from a massive amount of traffic to your blog that you otherwise wouldn't have had. Hypocrisy is alive and well.
    Last edited by pickle; 8th September 2011 at 09:57.
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), nearing (8th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), sunflower (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011), Unified Serenity (10th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    We all have our own filters. The thanks button indicates the value of the post, and not many press the thanks button.

Your idea would indicate how many see through the same or similar filters, as I see it.
    I thanked you ktlight mainly because you generously use the thank you when you feel it is appropriate.
    Posters do need encouragement and I think the thank you button is an excellent way of doing this.
    I have no opinion on the opening post but I find the mists of Avalon to be full of good information
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Calz (8th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), mahalall (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Muzz (9th September 2011), Normalguy31 (8th September 2011), pickle (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), sunflower (8th September 2011), sygh (8th September 2011), thunder24 (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)

I thanked you ktlight mainly because you generously use the thank you when you feel it is appropriate.
    Posters do need encouragement and I think the thank you button is an excellent way of doing this.
    I have no opinion on the opening post but I find the mists of Avalon to be full of good information
    Chris
    This is another point we agree on Chris, the thanks button has many uses/meanings, but encouragement is one of the best, in my opinion.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Before accusing Avalon of being unfair with yet another thread I wish you had investigated a bit about the depth of the investigation which Ilie and others did here which resulted in the discovery of the big scam Edward Alexander is running all over the web, by entering forums where he can create enough of a stir to increase traffic to his sites.

This man is running a massive scam, call it business if you want, using forums like Avalon (which he referred to as his "clean" sites, as well as others not so clean sites) just to get visitors to click on his posted links.

I was defending him at one point myself, but realized when he didn't know who Barabara Marciniak was, even though he had a website called Pleaidiantalk, that something was not quite right, and that he was lying.

Thank you Ilie and friends for a briliant investigation!
    Last edited by ulli; 8th September 2011 at 10:40.

23. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Alan (8th September 2011), Anchor (8th September 2011), Apofay (8th September 2011), Argos (8th September 2011), astrid (8th September 2011), Calz (8th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), Coaxial (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), dima (8th September 2011), firstlook (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Garry Irwin (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Herbert (8th September 2011), Hervé (8th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), ketikoti (10th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Loveisall21 (8th September 2011), Mandala (9th September 2011), Mark (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), meeradas (8th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), nearing (8th September 2011), Normalguy31 (8th September 2011), Omni (8th September 2011), phillipbbg (8th September 2011), pickle (8th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), selinam (8th September 2011), Spirithorse (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), Truthseeker85 (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

hmm well i wouldn't have clicked on Edward Alexanders post if not for all the pages...and i'll be honest i never read the first post that caused all the controversy.

but i'll be honest i think for now this ban is good for both sides.

I dont' agree that he was given a fair chance to come clean, because the feeling i got, from many members language...reminded me of school bullies, when the popular ones gang up upon the weird kid (sorry to EA but if you go on about occult and bloodlines etc, this is how you'll seem to many people, a bit naive to do that to).

Even if i thought the way he introduced himself was wrong, that ganging up on someone forced me to say something. Other things is you dn't know what is in people's minds, the capital of Argentina where he says he posts from has more psychiatrist per person than any other city, so expect all kinds of people. (but scam artists are more than plentiful to over there of late)

now the part that really confuses me is the making money part. The government there has so many 'controls' on the money coming in and out of the country ever since 2002, that it's a bit silly to start a website to make money. A) website hardly make any money (b) the hassle and fees aren't worth it at all. It isn't as simple as in the US where you just exchange pesos, and in a second they give you dollars, unless things changed since i was last there 2 years ago, and things don't change there.

HOWEVER, i do think this is better for everyone. after what this forum has gone through since the start of the year, and only recently did i manage to read a lot of that, people are paranoid for a good reason.

A lot of members were showing a negative side that they don't show usually, and sorry but really almost 'bullying' this guy for answers rather than finding more passive ways of getting it.
    and it is good for him to stay out of here, and reconsider directing people to his website, if it is all adverts and telling people he is 'grandmaster' of god knows what etc...i thought one of project avalons main rules is you don't advertise personal websites and Ilie suggestion was right he should have just gone 'hi my name is Edward and i am a researcher etc etc' I sent him an email ago and was as friendly as i could be, he never answered it, yet he was busy being defensive here, so a step back is good for him to.

the part i didn't like at all is the one someone researched in which he said something about belonging to a "white brotherhood", i really hope it is not what it sounds like and if it is, why the hell is it in South America?? even if in a country with predominately European ancestry we don't need it!!

but moving on that is another negative episode here, instead of lamenting it, how can we change it to something positive, and help people find more civil ways of showing displeasure??
    Last edited by Marsila; 8th September 2011 at 10:16.

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Miller (10th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th September 2011), nearing (8th September 2011), Reinhard (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), spiritguide (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), sumkat (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Great post, Marsila. All sorted, was it within the month? I totally agree that PA members should find another way to express disagreement and not come across as bullies or charging like an army ready to kill.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), D-Day (8th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Miller (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), robert (8th September 2011), Rog (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Thank you Ktlight it was like 2 weeks ago, i don't remember, but no answer until now.

sigh, everyone has there reasons to do what they do, and i know it takes much more effort to be nice than show anger, and then the moderators do have to make sure no more 'distress' is caused to members here, but sometimes it all happens in a way that is not harmonious at all, because even the moderators are people who maybe sick and tired from all what is going on, and who knows what is going on in there house or office or wherever they post from. I'm not for balance as it doesn't exist, but i would like more harmony in our actions.

I liked the way you handle things when people have a problem with some of your posts, but not many people have that personality, or try to learn from it....

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Miller (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote instead of lamenting it, how can we change it to something positive, and help people find more civil ways of showing displeasure??
    Maybe some people don't want to be civil?
    I have been wondering this myself, and I don't think there are easy answers.

It is clear to me that some people have a very special gift; they realize long before others when there is a fraud amongst us.
    They just KNOW, yet they have no proof....so how can they ring the warning bells in a civil manner?
    They just tackle the suspect, to see how he might react...and then those reactions can show the rest of the forum who are more gullible what is really behind the "Grand Master".
    Sierra's perceptiveness (as an example) is way superior to mine, and in future I will pay more attention when she cries wolf.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Loveisall21 (8th September 2011), nearing (8th September 2011), pickle (8th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), QueenKat (8th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

ulli, I would be deeply grateful if Sierra could slide in, rather than attack. Nothing wrong with what she says, otherwise. Moderators have a particular reason to always show respect. Just my 2pennyworth.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Isthatso (11th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011), thunder24 (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: The mists of Avalon...? (The case of Edward Alexander)

Regarding AE I would like a better understanding of whats going on. Not all of it was my cup of tea that dose not mean it was'nt a good thread. If some expresses an intrest in what you are doing, involved with, and that happens tobe linked to some aspect of your work. after all it could be life saving for the the person concered. I do not think blatent advertising is accetable. BUT if some says I have desigined a free energy device of some sort, I would like to know abought it, and possibly buy it.
    Bill advertises his seminars, I know it is his site, can discretion be brought in? If a friend of mine came up with something worth while. I would not mind telling people about it.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), Floor (8th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (8th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I have seen others advertise their stuff in this forum and it has been of no concern to me. Should it be?

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), greybeard (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Miller (8th September 2011), Reinhard (10th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), Rog (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Hi All ...I only crossed threads with Edward on one of his first posts about Mars, Which he had his own views on. Not all corresponding to mine which was fair enough and when I asked what he thought of Richard Hoagland, Andrew Basiago, John Lear, Mike Barra ( Richard Hoaglands writing partner),he had not heard of some of them and did not follow their work !! J P Skipper who he knew and said he had some correspondence with.Though he found some of his work good,he thought some of his conclusions ludicrous. As for the photos from the start of the post they were from JP Skipper and Andy Basiagos web sights, which were good and Edward made some fair comments about them, but his overall dimissiveness of all the leading Mars researchers in our field surprised me.
    Anyway from there me and Ecnal thought it quite amusing how his arrogance was coming across 'Grand master of the universe or not' and he is is obviously allergic to the thankyou button.......
    Who did he thank by the way ?
    I looked on his site early on and saw the link to buy the masonic regalia and almost fell off my chair laughing, that was that for me. Granted he may well be a expert on some of his other posts and if members were enjoying his info great. But as a litmus test of my own I did not reasonate with him, though I have no view on wether he should have been banned, thats upto Bill and the M O D s.

P.S. I don't normally comment on these situations but Not Knowing Hoagland & Lear is a crime against the alternate community ....LOL ...Steve......( That is a pun, just in case !!)
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th September 2011 at 19:23.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Ecnal61 (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lazlo (8th September 2011), Lisab (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), meeradas (8th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), Ria (8th September 2011), Swanette (8th September 2011), ulli (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (8th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast